April 23, 2024, 03:21:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 - 10/02/2010  (Read 174400 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #680 on: September 30, 2010, 09:35:04 PM »

Just checked for the sake of checking -

Kyron Horman is not listed within Interpol " Missing Children" 

That is what they did after they ran out of leads, was LE put Lindsey Baum on the Interpol " Missing children site" ......

Where is Kyron?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #681 on: September 30, 2010, 09:36:27 PM »

Keep in mind that if this thread or any other at SM starts getting filled up with links to that FRAUD Brian's Dreams I'll lock and archive the thread faster than you can blink an eye.

I give the Astrologers more credence than I do psychics and I give frauds no credence at all.
I agree with you, I was just giving her the link. I put no faith in dreams either for that matter.
Ouch ... tis Okay, no matter, to each there own. If one wants to read or participate .. its all what it is  Monkey thoughts and opinions. I am not a psychic nor claim to be .. I have no closets in me house to Hold tin foil hats ..  but have had too many dreams come true right after dreaming them. Not for this forum.
Yes, to each their own, personally I have never had a worthwhile dream in my life, but that is not to say you or others have not. There are books written about dreams so it is obvious that a lot of people take dreams seriously.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: September 30, 2010, 09:36:49 PM »

The only one I put down is Brian Dreams (Brian Ladd) by calling him what his is (a fraud).

In general, I don't believe in psychics but why should anyone care and why is that putting anyone else down?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: September 30, 2010, 09:39:54 PM »

FlyMonkey~

Since Sheriff Staton announced on Sept 15th, a new Task Force was being created to specifically work on Kyron's case, has Dede been asked to do a follow up interview with investigators?

Thanks in Advance,
MK

No, MK, they have not contacted her or her atty about coming back in to be interviewed.  I don't think they would do that unless they developed more questions to ask her.

FM,

How has Dede's life changed since this investigation?

Meaning is she afraid to go places, do people approach her?  (I would think if it was me, I would avoid the public!)

Is Dede in contact with her cousin Tom? 

Why does Dede think the Gj didn't ask her any questions?

Thank you!
MK

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: September 30, 2010, 09:40:34 PM »

I don't know if I was getting the correct message on here, but psychics and dreams have nothing to do with astrology.

Astrology is more "scientific" so to speak.

Astronomy is scientific.  Astrology is based on mythology and the positioning of planetary bodies.  Amazingly there are some things involved with astrology that are pretty spot on.  The moon affects us, so I wouldn't be surprised if the other planetary bodies have some effect, too.

I believe in destiny so I would think that astrology could/would lead to ones destiny in life.

But I have to say I get a headache and cross eyed just thinking about my house in jupiter rising...ha ha ha.  Just making fun of myself trying to read it.  I skip the astrological terms and go to the good stuff to save my brain from hurting to much. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: September 30, 2010, 09:41:00 PM »

I'm not going to apologize for calling Brian Ladd a fraud because he is.

When Natalee Holloway was first reported missing I personally witnessed Brian back dating/matching a dream to match something that was reported in the news.  I saw it happen.  I saw the cached and current.  I may even have the screen capture of it on my old computer.  

Anyone that would do that is a fraud and I cannot trust one thing coming out of his site nor do I trust people like Gale St. John because IMO "birds of a feather".
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 09:42:59 PM by klaasend » Logged
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: September 30, 2010, 09:43:15 PM »

That is what they did after they ran out of leads, was LE put Lindsey Baum on the Interpol " Missing children site" ......

Where is Kyron?

Deenie~

Didn't they say early on they had leads out of the country?  I wonder why he wasn't put on that list just to be on it.  I mean nothing is definete in this case.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #687 on: September 30, 2010, 09:47:54 PM »

The only one I put down is Brian Dreams (Brian Ladd) by calling him what his is (a fraud).

In general, I don't believe in psychics but why should anyone care and why is that putting anyone else down?
I didn't take it that way, was just that I was the one that started the thread .. Dreams for Kyron. No matter to me, I made the thread for Kyron for " anything that anyone wanted to add" that is of thoughts, music, blessings ..outside of his " Cage here"
A Kyron's " Monkeys" begging for a ban thread   .. that anyone could post what ever they felt for Kyron.   
I 100 percent agree with thoughts on Brian, I have read up on his garb, and I am not buying what he is selling ..no hate from me Klaas.
No hate to anyone here from me, and I hope if "anyone" wants to show some love for Kyron, that you do post pics, poems, music whatever you wish for Him -in the Dream Cage under his name.
 an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #688 on: September 30, 2010, 09:48:03 PM »

I think most people are ingrained with a sixth sense. I don't put a lot of thought into physics.....I think there may be a few who really have a higher sense of perception, but they aren't making their rounds on forums.  No disrepect toward anyone. That is just my opinion. If there were true physics out there there wouldn't be many missing children on this forum.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: September 30, 2010, 09:50:34 PM »

I didn't take it that way, was just that I was the one that started the thread .. Dreams for Kyron. No matter to me, I made the thread for Kyron for " anything that anyone wanted to add" that is of thoughts, music, blessings ..outside of his " Cage here"
A Kyron's " Monkeys" begging for a ban thread   .. that anyone could post what ever they felt for Kyron.   
I 100 percent agree with thoughts on Brian, I have read up on his garb, and I am not buying what he is selling ..no hate from me Klaas.
No hate to anyone here from me, and I hope if "anyone" wants to show some love for Kyron, that you do post pics, poems, music whatever you wish for Him -in the Dream Cage under his name.
 an angelic monkey

I have no problem with the dream thread I just don't participate in it.  I don't mind if others do.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #690 on: September 30, 2010, 09:54:42 PM »

Where is Kyron?

Deenie~

Didn't they say early on they had leads out of the country?  I wonder why he wasn't put on that list just to be on it.  I mean nothing is definete in this case.
I thought that was why ICE was brought in, being that they are not only Homeland Security but are the team of Feds that " finds traffickers/women/children" and monitor ppl around the world that are Evil within that use and abuse Children..IT and etcs..
That is why I keep checking the Interpol site for Kyron. Wondering if he has been " put into" the category of he may have been removed from the USA.
That is why " I do not know for sure" but believe is why they put Lindsey Baum on Interpol - because they know something, yet are not telling. That possibly Lindsey was abducted and taken out of the US. * I think of Lindsey all the time too, wishing for her safety and her return. Lindsey Baum resided in Gray's Harbor Washington when she went Poof.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #691 on: September 30, 2010, 10:00:59 PM »

I think most people are ingrained with a sixth sense. I don't put a lot of thought into physics.....I think there may be a few who really have a higher sense of perception, but they aren't making their rounds on forums.  No disrepect toward anyone. That is just my opinion. If there were true physics out there there wouldn't be many missing children on this forum.

very true Darla

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #692 on: September 30, 2010, 10:03:07 PM »

an angelic monkey

I have no problem with the dream thread I just don't participate in it.  I don't mind if others do.
Thank You Klaas

Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #693 on: September 30, 2010, 10:10:27 PM »

How has Dede's life changed since this investigation? Meaning is she afraid to go places, do people approach her?  (I would think if it was me, I would avoid the public!)
She is nervous sometimes about going out alone in public.  She has gotten some ugly looks and has felt intimidated by some people here in Portland.  When she stays with her parents, she does not feel that way.

Is Dede in contact with her cousin Tom? 
They're not in regular contact but he did come by her house a couple of weeks ago to apologize for being a jerk on GLP.  He asked her what had happened and why the police were so interested, and she gave him the details, so that's why he's been syaing similar things over on GLP -- we are getting the info from the same source.

Why does Dede think the Gj didn't ask her any questions?
She thinks that Norm the DA made her appear before the GJ only so that she would have to stay in town over the weekend after he gave her name to KH and DY and it got released all over the news.  Basically just so that she had to lock herself into her house and weather the storm.  It's what he threatened that he would do....
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: September 30, 2010, 10:23:14 PM »

Sorry for my late response. I HAD to watch "Fringe", the only series I watch these days.

Anyway, I'm glad someone created the Dreams/Visions thread. It was created, as I see, on the 26th of September. Last time I searched for one was about a month ago, so sorry for saying there was none when there is one now.

Monks, we can cripple our fingers typing reasons why we believe or not in dreams/visions, but chances are that we will not "convert" anyone to believe what we believe (if they believe otherwise,) and discussing it just annoys the heck out of everybody.

So, I'll leave it at that... it's a personal thing, I think.

Very Happy
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: September 30, 2010, 10:23:35 PM »

What does IB Expo stand for?

I thought an EXPO was a public display.

In our district, we have a Science Fair (for the school and parents), and an Art Expo (for the community).

In reference to the sign outside of Skyline Elementary School on 06/04/2010 that says I.B. Inquiry Expo and my questioning how one would know it was "open to the public" by the sign.

I.B. Inquiry -

I just looked it up.  Actually the I.B. is a type of teaching referred to as International Baccalaureate?  They call events "inquiries". 
http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools/skyline/294.htm    -   link for Kyron's school.

Expo - most definitions I found do include the words "for public display"

So there it would be correct that it was for public display........if you can figure it out!!! 
Sorry if anyone already knew this I had to work it out anyway.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: September 30, 2010, 10:35:02 PM »

In our district, we have a Science Fair (for the school and parents), and an Art Expo (for the community).

In reference to the sign outside of Skyline Elementary School on 06/04/2010 that says I.B. Inquiry Expo and my questioning how one would know it was "open to the public" by the sign.

I.B. Inquiry -

I just looked it up.  Actually the I.B. is a type of teaching referred to as International Baccalaureate?  They call events "inquiries". 
http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools/skyline/294.htm    -   link for Kyron's school.

So there it would be correct that it was for public display........if you can figure it out!!! 

Quite the contrary, FCL.  I'm glad that has been cleared up.

I put the word out last night that we are looking for the science fair/talent show flyer.

Klaas, have you seen that document that the school sent home with students announcing the talent show/science fair?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: September 30, 2010, 10:35:55 PM »

I.B. Inquiry -

Quite the contrary, FCL.  I'm glad that has been cleared up.

I put the word out last night that we are looking for the science fair/talent show flyer.

Klaas, have you seen that document that the school sent home with students announcing the talent show/science fair?

No do you have a link to it or can you tell me where to find it?  TIA
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: September 30, 2010, 10:38:04 PM »

About Dede...

... if there is some type of involvement of Dede in the Kyron case, we don't know about it. There is nothing in the media, no comments from Kaine or Desiree, not from LE.

Her ex-boyfriend came to Scared Monkeys and swore she was getting fat and lazy, but besides that she is as pure as the driven snow.

Her "cousin" Tom Jones, or JonesR, has been all over the net spreading rose petals in front of Dede's feet, and proclaiming her total innocence.

Then there is FlyMonkey, whose relationship to Dede is a little dubious to me, and FM proclaims that Dede should be canonized because she is 100% innocent.

Since innocent little Dede has retained a lawyer, and her testimony in front of the Grand Jury is said to be put on hold pending some kind of "deal" (according to Jason Witsert's statement in his thread)... and the fact that she is not speaking to anyone (besides relaying answers to questions through FlyMonkey and others) in the media, we have no other choice but to believe what her "emissaries" have said on her behalf. Blindly.

Not.
Very Happy
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: September 30, 2010, 10:43:10 PM »

I second that - NOT.

If LE questions her...I question her.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.