April 18, 2024, 06:52:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 - 10/02/2010  (Read 174266 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #980 on: October 02, 2010, 07:04:37 PM »

Dear Rose,
  Where did you get Mt. Dale again?  (I'm looking back, but don't see it.)
  Anyway, I don't know if they are on NW Mill or not.  I've heard rumors that it's elsewhere.  It's just that Mill Rd was the focus of intense search until HO searched and got death alerts.  Reported them, then nada.  (Still looking for the links, sorry.)

I have been looking on Websleuths and the name of that street was used, but nothing more was said, so I don't know if it was heard on the scanner or not.

I put in Mt Dale Rd, Portland OR and nothing came up in the whole area. Not sure maybe talking about something else.
That sure could be, just brought the name over to see, the M caught my eye.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: October 02, 2010, 07:05:26 PM »

Dear Rose,
  Anyway, I don't know if they are on NW Mill or not.  I've heard rumors that it's elsewhere.  It's just that Mill Rd was the focus of intense search until HO searched and got death alerts.  Reported them, then nada.  (Still looking for the links, sorry.)

I have been looking on Websleuths and the name of that street was used, but nothing more was said, so I don't know if it was heard on the scanner or not.

I put in Mt Dale Rd, Portland OR and nothing came up in the whole area. Not sure maybe talking about something else.

There is one in Banks, Or (Just found it myself.) Also a community with that name.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #982 on: October 02, 2010, 07:06:23 PM »

Dear Rose,

Thank-you, then maybe it is about something else altogether.

There is one in Banks, Or (Just found it myself.) Also a community with that name.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: October 02, 2010, 07:08:01 PM »

NW Mill Road is where BP lived in the houseboat.  Also, HO got 3 death alerts off that moorage 3 months ago, reported it and LE didn't search.  I'll see if I can find some links...

mill rd may be the name i couldnt hear to well,they also said something
about a retired cop, not sure if that was related to the M rd or not
sorry for little old dogs they bark loud

OMG! That is BP's step Dad. He lives in that moorage. That is right where HO's dogs scented.

what? info please
tia

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: October 02, 2010, 07:09:34 PM »

Please move to Kyron #32

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8661.0
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: October 03, 2010, 03:12:01 AM »

Desiree in the media today could be as simple as just wanting to get Kyrons name in the press again.  It's gone so quiet.  Desiree is doing the right thing, bringing his name back to the front page.

Yes, I just wish she was not standing alone out there.

That stuck me hard, too...it was so sad, especially knowing Desiree was feeling helpless.

Maybe Desiree's could ask Terri's parents or friends to stand with her to ask for answers. 

They really need to come together to help find Kyron, separately, it is not working. I would like to see some of Kaine and Desiree's families and friends surrounding them.

Terri's friends need to step back and take an objective look at Terri and her actions surrounding Kyron's disappearance. They need to decide if their protection and support of Terri is worth more than Kyron and why.

From a few rumors going around, a few have already stepped away from Terri, but I know there will be some who will blindly defend her to the end rather than admit they might be wrong to do so. b]

I think Desiree's family is helping her in the background. Probably the same with Kaine's family. They don't need to be talking with the media, and the private, personal support could mean more to Desiree and Kaine.

Terri's parents may be putting themselves at financial risk for her, and I hope it is not to the detriment of Kyron.

If any friend of Terri's "knows anything, anything at all", there is "no excuse" for not having already come forward IMO.  Likewise, If her friends can be objective and have logical, truthful reasons for defending Terri, then they should stand with her (like Grey said).

They can stand with her FOR Kyron.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.