April 19, 2024, 05:10:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama is Coming to The City of the Angels  (Read 13321 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2008, 02:32:17 AM »

I have to agree with LV on the above post.  Confidential conversations,should stay just that and I personally do not see the relevence here.   I hope I haven't shared anything too personal, that I may regret later!   As I thought we among family here!

I've made myself clear on my feelings of Obama, IMOO,  Hell, maybe he's the anticrhist!

I believe we need to stick with the subject at hand and keep peronal and confidental info. out of it, whether you agre ewith others lifestyle or personal business  or not.. Has nothing to do with Politics!

Do NOT judge others, until you've walked a mile in there shoes!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2008, 09:20:11 AM »

Excellent Point!!!

However, anyone attempting to walk a mile in my shoes better be able to run pretty darn fast, cause I want them back!!!!!

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2008, 09:52:08 PM »

Excellent Point!!!

However, anyone attempting to walk a mile in my shoes better be able to run pretty darn fast, cause I want them back!!!!!

ROFLOL!  I never heard THAT one!      You crack me up!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2008, 10:21:58 PM »

I have to agree with LV on the above post.  Confidential conversations,should stay just that and I personally do not see the relevence here.   I hope I haven't shared anything too personal, that I may regret later!   As I thought we among family here!

I've made myself clear on my feelings of Obama, IMOO,  Hell, maybe he's the anticrhist!

I believe we need to stick with the subject at hand and keep peronal and confidental info. out of it, whether you agre ewith others lifestyle or personal business  or not.. Has nothing to do with Politics!

Do NOT judge others, until you've walked a mile in there shoes!

Let me just clarify ONE THING>>> TYLER did not post anything said in confidence, LV posted that in the monkey lounge, I have forgotten which thread but if you are interested, do a search on her posts.

On the note of the thread..... I have been curious is LV still thinks Obama's church is ok? 

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.