April 19, 2024, 10:50:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tim Miller Interview Transcripts and Links  (Read 11227 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 22, 2010, 11:41:53 PM »

Post transcripts of radio shows or other shows where Tim Miller is talking about the NH case.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 11:42:18 PM »

Klaas

I could not find any podcasts of interview with Dana between June, 2006 and September, 2006.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/

++++++++

Heli Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:30 pm

Dana Pretzer
July 20, 2006

Dana:

If you watch cable tv news or internet, you name it, forums Scared Monkeys, you'll know that there's a group of people that make it their priority to help victims the same we do on this program to recover people, loved. These people work their butts off, spend their money and if there's a way we can help them with more money

Tim how are you sir, welcome to the program. Haven't had you on ... How did you get into this, it isn't the type of hobby that Joe Public does like in the wood shop carving or painting...

Tim:

I was in construction business, a general contractor, my business was going good, we moved into a new house, in 1984 .... the next day my daugters' mother came home for lunch...Laura was talking on the phone ....... she went to meet her boyfriend but she never made it home ....

The police told us Laura was a runaway ... I begged the police to do something but in those days there were no search teams.

(Continues to tell story, believe we've all heard it before)

Our searches have found 58 people that are deceased. There is one thing worse than having a dead loved one, or missed loved one is to know they're dead out there somewhere and not being able to say goodbye.

We've become very close to these families. The best case scenarios is when we find people alive, I've been able to hand back 3 children to their parents who'd been abducted.

(continues with more anecdotes)

Dana:

You took your own tragedy and lack of answers (lost satellite signal)

Tim:

.... we never received a grant in our life, we've tried to be self sufficient, we get donations, we have fund raisers. We never, ever ask for money from a family member, we've never asked for money from LE, we won't accept money from family members. Somehow or another, God has always blessed us to keep our doors open, to make it to the next search. I get religion into it, but before we start a search we always start with a prayer...

I'm only the founder of TES, God is our leader and that's why we have the success we have....

(more anecdotes about various searches)

Dana:

We've got about 10 minutes left, so I should ask you about the Holloway case, I'd get shot by some of my listeners if I didn't. Anybody who followed the case knows how hard you and your crew worked and all the roadblocks you ran into.

Will natalee be found?
What can we do as media and audience to help get you back to Aruba to continue on to search?
Are there places that you wanted to search that you weren't able to search in the quest to find Natalee?

Tim:

First off, Beth and Dave and I talk all the time, we're very close. I took 21 people to Aruba vrom 26 states, we took the best of the best, we had a tremendous amount of roadblocks from the government

I am just so sure that Natalee is out in that water, 3 to 5 miles out. I truly believe they put her in that fish trap, crab trap. She's in 800 to 1,000 of water. We were going to go back in may with a florida and Louissiana organization. We had magnatometer, we had a boat rented from Curacao, I truly think natalee is findable, Natalee is not alive ... but at the last moment the funding didn't come through, it was going to be a 50,000 thing, Natalee is findable out in that water.

The neat thing that happened, I got e-mail from karen, she was looking forward to us coming over, there was new info that Natalee is probably out there in that water, the equipmetn is something they didn't have, she was looking forward to working together with us. We were disappointed we didnt' go

Dana;

when did you get tha tfrom her

Tim:

First week of May. We were planning to go on May 15 but the funding fell through We had already paid for some plane tickets. I guess it just wasn't the right time but I think Natalee is findable I encourage ppl to send in $5,00....Natalee needs to be in Birmingham, her parents need to have a funeral fo rher, they deserve to have a headstone to put flowers on.

This is a high profile case, Beth and Dave are just real people and that's their real daughter. I'm choked up right now, I truly feel in my heart that Natalee is findable but right now it's lack of funding. If she's in that fish trap she's findable and there will be body parts in there. It's only funding that's keeping us from that.

I have a neat relationsip with Karin, but it fell apart. We're kind of used to those things, but we pick up the pieces and keep trying. i think it's going to happen for Natalee. We did everything off the coast of Aruba that we could, so now we have the equipment available to us to go to 1,000 feet. I'm looking forward to the day we can go back

Dana:

We're looking forward, as the family you don't have complete closure, you know that yourself as the father of a murdered daughter. Tim, did the Aruban gov't obstruct you, did they put restrictions

Tim:

A lot of restrictions, they made our life miserable. They turned the foucs around on what we were doing wrong, they hurt our feelings. We considered the source it was ...we found the place where Natalee was temporarily buried in but then they said we were destroying their turtle eggs.

I had two meetings with Dompig, but he didn't return my calls after that. JVBD tried to ahve me arrested, he said I threatened him I just wanted to search his well..he screamed at us and we feared for our own safety. PVD went absolutely berserk and he went to the Prosecutor and tried to get us arrested.

A lot of time was wasted, but again it was something.. we have to go back there, we have to clear that water out there, and I'm optimistic that we can bring Natalee homea nd if we don't ....we know she's not there, but it's not been cleared. Dave and I were down there in October, we actually found the boat that took her out there and those ppl actually put there house up for sale right after that and went back to Holland.

I think we can find Natalee; Dave and Beth have both expected the fact Natalee is dead.

Dana:

Hopefully we can help to get some donations to come your way.

http://refugeesunleashed.net/about3669.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 11:42:59 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2010, 11:47:12 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2010, 11:48:53 PM »

Not a Tim Miller quote from a Dana interview but ... very profound nevertheless.  IMO

Janet

+++++++

A NEW DIRECTION BECAUSE OF NATALEE

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 9
updated 12/12/2005 1:25:40 PM ET

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH:  .... I told Beth before in Aruba and I don‘t know if she remembers it I said, you know, I started Equusearch in memory of my daughter, Laura, and we‘ve done a tremendous job.  But you know what?  Natalee has taken it to a new direction on how we‘re going to look for missing loved ones.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10439299/

Credit: Buckeye

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2010, 11:50:25 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Wednesday, June 17, 2009 – Special Guests: Alexis Moore and Maria Phelps, Mark Williams, Tim Miller, Steph Watts and Robin Sax with “Nothing but the Sax” 
June 17th, 2009

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2009/06/17/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-wednesday-june-17-2009-special-guests-alexis-moore-and-maria-phelps-mark-williams-tim-miller-steph-watts-and-robin-sax-with-%e2%80%9cnothing-but/

++++++++++++

texasmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #577 on: June 18, 2009, 10:41:08 PM »

Tim Miller on Dana Pretzer 6/17/09 About the Holloway Case

You know what we’re having a big fundraiser in July and Beth is actually coming to our fundraiser.  You know we’ve done so very very much work in Aruba.  And I was actually with John Silvetti that did the water search over there and Louis Schaefer who actually funded that thing last time I was with them just a couple of weeks ago and the Natalee Holloway case is one of them that we still have 140+ targets over there that we located with the sonar equipment, it’s one of those things that we do want to get over there and investigate every one of them with the ROV send it down some of that stuffs in 1100 feet of water.  And again it’s going to be an extremely expensive search upwards of a million and a half dollars and again there’s one irresponsible reporter out of Birmingham Alabama that reported that we already had that one and a half million dollars secured.  And it’s one of the things that just killed our donations..I mean just killed em.  We got emails and phone calls of people that had donated to us said how in the world can you spend one and a half million dollars on the Natalee Holloway case when we have all these missing persons cases over here.  Again it’s was not like that.  We don’t have ten cents secured for the Natalee Holloway case to go back to Aruba yet, it’s one of the things that Louis Schaefer is working on.  I know for a fact we will be back there someday.  I don’t think Fred Golba helped our relationship out over there in Aruba when he took his dog over there.  But I think we can mend all that stuff and move forward but I am certainly looking forward to the day when we get back over to Aruba continue that search and investigate every one of them objects that we’ve got out there in the sea.  See if we can pull off that miracle and get Natalee located.  Natalee is of course not priority right now and it’s because of funding and because of other cases we’ve got.  But I’m not going to say that she’s totally on the back burner neither. So you know it’s going to take another one of them miracles for Louis Schaefer to go ahead and generate the money and I know if anybody can do it it will be Louis Schaefer.  And when God blesses us with that then we’ll go over there and put every effort into seeing if by chance one of them objects is Natalee and we feel as though one of them are, we’ve just got to get the right one.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.560

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2010, 11:51:02 PM »

Check Musings, I posted a picture   an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2010, 12:00:28 AM »

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Natalee Holloway Still Missing After 31 Days; Inspiring Stories
Aired June 29, 2005 - 21:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: I want to go quickly to Tim Miller. You all have met Tim before. He's the director of the Texas Equusearch crew. He has volunteered to go to Aruba and help find Natalee Holloway.

Tim, welcome and tell us about the search.

TIM MILLER, DIRECTOR, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Well, you know, the search is moving along, Nancy, and thanks for having us here again tonight. Yesterday was a down day. We're going to have highs and lows. And last night I was, you know, just wanting to kind of halfway throw in the towel.

I think we generated some things today and I certainly won't elaborate on them at all, but I think that we literally got an area to go to that I'm real excited about it. It's -- you know, it's got us some new energy right now. We'll probably be up at 2:00, 3:00 again in the morning, you know, putting this plan together, and how we're going to make it work.

But I am truly excited about some new stuff that we've -- that we're doing right now.

GRACE: Tim Miller, did I hear you say throw in the towel? Did I hear those words come out of your mouth? I don't think I did.

MILLER: Nancy, a little bit of sleep goes a long ways too. We've not had much and last night, you know, again, there's these highs and lows and stuff. And last night was a real low. One of our searchers got hurt. Another one got sick. And, you know, he was dealing with a lot of different obstacles, and, you know, you -- emotions go one way or the other and I think everybody was just emotionally beat up.

We've taken this case so serious and we've loved this family so very, very much and they became our -- they're our family. Natalee is my daughter now. We've all adopted Natalee. And I think we just didn't feel like we were doing enough and we was letting everybody down and the family down.

And, you know, a little bit of sleep and some new thoughts and certainly a lot of prayers. Oh, my God, the prayers that are coming out. I truly believe that we have generated something today that I am certainly excited about. And again, it's going to be a very, very difficult task, a very dangerous task, I think. And we're up for it, and I am hopeful within the next couple of days we have Natalee.

GRACE: Tim, you are the director of Texas Equusearch, but it's more than just a job to you. Can we talk about Laura, your girl?

MILLER: Yes, we can.

GRACE: Can you tell me about her?

MILLER: You know, I went through the same thing, and it wasn't any better where I was from. They said Laura was a runaway. I did everything I knew how to do, but I was paralyzed at that time. There weren't any search teams. There wasn't any support from law enforcement. And unfortunately, 17 months later, you know, the remains of Laura and another girl that's still unidentified were found 60 feet from each other and only a couple of miles from our house.

And the grieving process, of course, was painful. I was the fortunate one, I got Laura back. I've got a place to put flowers to and I have been truly blessed. And Laura's picture is my office and it's behind me. I feel as though that Laura's death wasn't in vain by no means. It wasn't in vain and...

GRACE: Hey, Tim?

MILLER: ... I think the reason her picture is behind me is she's behind me on everything we do. So she's behind me now. We've got some energy and determination that we're going to bring Natalee home. I truly feel in my heart we're going to do that.

GRACE: Tim, you told me that you are not going to divulge what inspired you today to keep going. But could you tell me where you were searching today?

MILLER: We're -- I'll say this. We're going to be in the water, for sure. And it's not going to be an inland water. So just pray for us, Nancy.

GRACE: Oh, yes, sir. I've been doing that and I'll continue. With us, Tim Miller, the director of Texas Equusearch.

And when we come back, just hooked up on the satellite is Natalee's mother, Beth Holloway Twitty, and Natalee's stepfather, Jug Twitty. They are going to be speaking to you in just a few minutes.

<snipped>

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/29/lkl.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2010, 12:17:58 AM »

NANCY GRACE
Aired June 21, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Very quickly, everyone, with us, Natalee`s mother, speaking out tonight. She went on the Aruban airwaves, asking locals to please help find her girl. Somebody has answered. His name is Tim Miller. He`s the director of Equusearch.

Thank you for being with us. What are your intentions, sir?

TIM MILLER, DIR., EQUUSEARCH, TEAM SEARCHING FOR NATALEE IN ARUBA: Well, thank you, Nancy. Natalee`s uncle Paul called me on Sunday. I met with him down at our office, and then I talked to Beth on the phone -- and hi, Beth. I`m looking forward to seeing you real, real soon.

We`re -- organized some things in a very short period of time. Things didn`t come together as fast as we wanted them to. But anyhow, myself and three other guys are going to be flying out tomorrow. The rest of our organization is flying out the next day. We are bringing some sidescan sonar equipment. We`re putting boats in the water with the sidescan sonar equipment. We`re bringing something dogs that we feel (INAUDIBLE) some of the very best search dogs that we have here in the United States. And we`re bringing a lot of experience, a lot of talent over there to continue this search.

We certainly want to work with the authorities over there. We don`t have all of our clearance right now. We need some things that we`re working with the government on now and -- you know, to bring these things over there. But I feel comfortable when we get there, we`re going to all be able to work together. We`re going to start up a new search. We`re going to do some things that haven`t been done. And I`m real interested in the water, also. That`s why we`re bringing this boat that -- I mean, a sidescan sonar scan`s 800 foot deep, very, very wide area, and it`s been very successful in the past, so...

GRACE: It certainly has, Tim. I mean, when you are looking for any object or trace of a clue in the water, sidescan sonar, if you`ve got it, is the way to go. Who operates that for you?

MILLER: We`ve got some volunteers that are doing that. We`re also bringing our own divers. We`re, you know, we`re bringing some stuff. We know they had divers there before that never got in the water.

GRACE: Never got in the water. Very quickly, Tim, where did you get your search dogs?

MILLER: We got them in three different states here. We`ve done many searches here. We`ve worked on many different organizations. We`re bringing the best of the best over there...

GRACE: Thank God!

MILLER: ... and bringing Natalee home.

GRACE: What did you think about the dogs they were using in Aruba?

MILLER: Well, I don`t know a lot about that and everything. And we just want to kind of pick up some pieces. All of us work together. But I`m very confident with our dogs and our equipment and our experience. And we want to come there, and we will be there at this...

MILLER: Hey, Tim, if you don`t mind, do you mind if we talk for just one minute about Laura (ph)?

MILLER: Go ahead.

GRACE: Tim Miller is the director of Equusearch out of Texas. This isn`t just a job for him. His daughter went missing, and he founded this foundation, Equusearch. How did your company start, Tim?

MILLER: Well, you know, they listed Laura as a runaway. We had absolutely no police help. There was no volunteers. We didn`t know what to do. And unfortunately, 17 months later, I was reading in the newspaper where the remains two of females were found in a field. One of them, unfortunately, was Laura. The other one`s not identified.

So I followed other cases. I`ve met with families. I -- you know, one thing led to another, and I just started an organization that we thought we`d be doing two or three searches a year. And in less than five years, this is search number 451. And we`ve been many areas of this country, been into Mexico. We went to Sri Lanka after the tsunami. And we just strictly live off of donations. We didn`t even know how we was going to pull this off.

GRACE: Tim, we`re going to put up the number for donations. Tim Miller, headed to Aruba to help find Natalee.

I`ve only got a few seconds before we go break. Beth Holloway Twitty with us. Beth, response to Tim coming with his searchers.

TWITTY: Oh, I think that not only her family, but I think the local authorities, the FBI, I think everyone is in support of -- you know, in support of this. I mean, that`s what we are moving towards. We`re in a much more collaborative effort, at this point. And I think it can just -- it can only help. I mean, it`s one more resource, and it could be valuable, so...

GRACE: Hey, Elizabeth, as we go break, could you please throw up the address to how to give -- about how to give donations to help Tim Miller`s group go down and look for this girl. Please stay with us.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/21/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2010, 12:41:41 AM »

Daily Commentary – Tuesday, September 21st, 2010 – Steph Watts and Tim Miller Verbally Attack Beth Holloway

September 22nd, 2010 Daily Commentary

* Dana expresses his outrage over comments made on Steph Watts’ blog talk radio show accusing Beth Holloway of exploiting her daughter’s death for personal gain.

Posted September 22, 2010 by Klaasend

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/09/22/daily-commentary-%e2%80%93-tuesday-september-21st-2010-%e2%80%93-steph-watts-and-tim-miller-verbally-attack-beth-holloway/

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2010, 09:24:32 AM »

Klaas,

When you have time would you please post the video clip you made of Tim Miller's comments on Steph Watts show (in February iirc) about the human remains that were found in the cage...and the report that the DNA was male six weeks later.

I thought I had it somewhere but I can't find it.

TIA

« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 09:26:21 AM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2010, 11:59:23 AM »

A PLACE TO PUT FLOWERS

CNN LARRY KING LIVE

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Tim, you are the director of Texas Equusearch, but it's more than just a job to you. Can we talk about Laura, your girl?

TIM MILLER, DIRECTOR, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Yes, we can.

GRACE: Can you tell me about her?

MILLER: You know, I went through the same thing, and it wasn't any better where I was from. They said Laura was a runaway. I did everything I knew how to do, but I was paralyzed at that time. There weren't any search teams. There wasn't any support from law enforcement. And unfortunately, 17 months later, you know, the remains of Laura and another girl that's still unidentified were found 60 feet from each other and only a couple of miles from our house.

And the grieving process, of course, was painful. I was the fortunate one, I got Laura back. I've got a place to put flowers to and I have been truly blessed. And Laura's picture is my office and it's behind me. I feel as though that Laura's death wasn't in vain by no means. It wasn't in vain and ...

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2010, 12:16:05 PM »

NATALEE IS MY DAUGHTER NOW

CNN LARRY KING LIVE

TIM MILLER, DIRECTOR, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH:  We've taken this case so serious and we've loved this family so very, very much and they became our -- they're our family. Natalee is my daughter now.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2010, 01:58:43 PM »

ROUGH OVERVIEW

Tim Miller - Seph Watts Interview
September 20, 2010

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

- Robin calls re Dave's collapse.
- Talked to Robin several times today.
- Upholds Dave to the nth degree.
- Dave is a great friend ... wishes they had met ten years ago.
- Ongoing praises of Dave.
- Wants Natalee Holloway case to go away ... there are other cases.
- Called Dave when news of Stephany's murder broke.
- Beth did not return Tim’s call.
- Undermines Beth’s motives regarding the face to face with Joran.
- It is all about the documentary ... not in Natalee’s best intestest.
- Implies that Beth compromised the Aruban investigation.
- Suggests all efforts to get Joran to talk has been damaged.
- Upholds the Aruban investigation.
- FBI and Aruban investigators on the same page.
- Beth failed to make appearances at TES fund raisings.
- Beth is exploiting Natalee‘s disappearance for financial gain.
- Questions credibility of Beth's foundation.
- If Beth wants to make a difference … focus at home.
- Beth is putting money in her own pocket.
- Beth has not financially supported TES
- Agrees "100%" with Steph's bashing of Beth comments.
- Upholds Louis Schaeffer role regarding the Persistence search.
- Upholds Aurban Authorities cooperation throughout the search.
- Continues to uphold Dave Holloway.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2010, 04:56:22 PM »

February 14, 2010

STEPH WATTS AND TIM MILLER INVERVIEW
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/02/15/watts-up-with-this

Tim Miller: 

So, did we find Natalee?  I don’t know. It certainly looked like her clothes in that fish trap and again we know the night that Natalee disappeared the fisherman’s huts was broken into the knife was stolen; the big fish trap was stolen. 

It’s ironic we found one and I’ve actually got the pictures of that... you know what certainly appears to be a body in that fish trap.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7126.960

BY February 28, 2010 - TIM CHANGES HIS STORY
Tim Miller:

We don't know really know we can't say positively sure it was human remains we've got some pictures that made us wonder.

John Silvetti doesn't feel 100% that it was that is why John wants to go back to search we just got mixed messages on that and perhaps we over-reacted on that what we seen at the time looked suspcious.

I can't say positive one way or another what it was.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/03/01/watts-up-with-this

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2010, 05:15:23 PM »

It's been alluded to, but I'll come out and say it outright:

What IF the reason Tim is angry is because the the "documentary" Peter and Beth are working on exposes the Persistence and TES complicity?

A piece of the puzzle?  Is a picture emerging?

Janet

++++++

Klye: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal. DeVries also wanted to arrange a meeting.

Considering Kyle Kingman talked to Peter Shouten "numerous times back in February (2008)" .... could this "document" that Beth Holloway and Peter Devries are working together on have been in the works since April, 2008 ... the month of that private ey submitted the following post to the SM Natalee forum?

Janet

++++++

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #249 on: April 06, 2008, 09:34:33 PM »

It is quiet now, but I haven't heard the fat lady sing yet, and I apologize beth for that phrase, but slim as you are, you are the fat lady in this production. i don't know what, but i would bet my life that beth is working on some big publicity event for aruba that will spotlight their true colors. so have faith, and stay tune.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg371692;topicseen#msg371692

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2010, 05:21:56 PM »

As of February, 2008 ... Tim Miller was attempting to downplay and divert attention away from the trap and focus it on the continuing search for Natalee Holloway's remains.

Tim must have been aware that sonar/ROV results implied a continuing search would be all for naught.

+++++

On the Record w/ Greta - February 27, 2008

TIM MILLER: The report we got is the DNA that came back did not match Natalee's DNA and when we located that it looked like more than just a piece of cloth and I mean we, we felt as though we seen a skull in there. We got the Aruba authorities involved, they felt there was something in there, we dove on it and the thing is that's only 1 of over 170 targets out there we still have to investigate, so we've got a lot of work ahead of us.

Transcript - Heli (RU)

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

oceanexploration:  Several hours of footage were of other (ROV) dives on other targets. None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks. (03/03/08)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

Kyle Kingman: The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris. (06/28/08)

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2010, 05:25:56 PM »

Tim Miller's words convince me that he was on the side of justice for Natalee and closure for her family up until the visual dive of December 30, 2007.
______

The search for Natalee Holloway
updated 2/22/2008 8:20:27 PM ET

On Christmas Eve sonar pictures revealed what looked like a large trap, almost exactly where Tim Miller theorized it would be.

And on Dec. 29 the crew dropped a remote operated vehicle, or ROV, into the water to get a closer look.

Tim Miller: It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull.

Chris Hansen: So, you're thinking-- you're thinking at this point--

Tim Miller: I’m thinking at this point, "Oh, my God, maybe we've got something. Maybe we've got something."

In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2010, 05:30:32 PM »

Here's another one:

2/14/2010
Tim Miller on Steph Watts’ blog talk radio show “Watts Up With This?”       

Steph:   “Tim Miller, other people are asking ‘are there any plans to search in the ocean?'  isn’t that like looking for a needle in a haystack in this case?" 

Tim:  “Not really, not with the equipment that John Silvetti and Louis Schaefer have.  In fact, two years ago on December 30th we found a fish trap and we was almost positive it was Natalee’s body in the fish trap.  We dove on it along with the Aruban authorities and then they said they’ve got to contact the Netherlands to see how to preserve it and what to do with it, and we was all going to dive on it together.  The Aruban authorities dove on it and then six weeks later they said the DNA came back as a male.  So, did we find Natalee?  I don’t know.  It certainly looked like her clothes in that fish trap and again we know that the night Natalee disappeared the fishermen’s huts were broken into, a knife was stolen, the big fish trap was stolen, uh, and ironic we found one and I’ve actually got the pictures of that, you know, what certainly appears to be a body in that fish trap.  So, I don’t know.   

2/28/2010

Steph:   “Tim, regarding the 2007 search that you did of the island where you found the lobster trap with the human remains in it, what was the outcome of that? 

Tim:  “Well, I mean, we… (sigh) we don’t really know.  We can’t say positively for sure that there was human remains.  Of course, we got some images and some pictures that certainly made us wonder, and um, you know, what that outcome is, I mean, John Silvetti certainly, um, doesn’t feel 100% that it was and that’s why John wants to go back over there with his ROV because we got 140 plus targets over there.  So, you know, there’s… you know, we just got mixed messages on that if you want to know the truth and possibly we overreacted at that time.  What we seen at the time certainly looked suspicious to us at the time, but again, you know, I can’t say positively one or the other what it was. 

2/14/2010

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/02/15/watts-up-with-this

2/28/2010

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/03/01/watts-up-with-this

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2010, 10:47:57 AM »

MIXED MESSAGES?  DOUBLE STANDARD?

Natalee Holloway Case

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Steph Watts:  .... So how does she interfere with an ongoing investigation?  She goes over there, confronts him, spooks him, scares him, gets him to tell them the story and now he doesn’t want to talk to you know the people he was talking to before.  He throws his hands up in the air and says all this is off...you guys sprung Beth on me.  That’s how she interferes with an ongoing investigation Tim Miller.  Agree or disagree?

Tim Miller:  I one hundred percent agree... I one hundred percent agree... I .. I think she should have...  Beth needs to understand, Beth is the mother, Beth is not the investigator.

<snipped>

Tim Miller:  We’re searchers, we let the investigators do their job...

Transcript - Texasmom

Haleigh Cummings Case

NANCY GRACE
Aired October 14, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: That`s right, Nancy. Donna Brock, who is a volunteer for Texas Equusearch, according to Tim Miller, was working all the time to get close to Misty so she could possibly glean information about what Misty may know happened to Haleigh. This was not known to police per se. She was not a, quote, "agent" of police. But she was working for Texas Equusearch in an attempt to find out what she could learn by getting close to Misty.

GRACE GRACE, HOST: OK. All right. Where all did Donna Brock go with Misty Croslin? Where did they travel?

HARRIS: Nancy, she picked her up in Satsuma and they went to Orlando. They wound up at Universal, Cocoa Beach. They were on the road when everyone thought Misty was on the run. But Tim Miller was wiring money for her to take Misty to get her hair done, her nails done, to try to get close to her. And Misty was really warming up very closely to Donna. So this was something that was working until the road rage incident outed them both.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0910/14/ng.01.html

_____

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.