April 26, 2024, 11:10:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nana29  (Read 3558 times)
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« on: September 24, 2010, 11:06:47 AM »

Nana, did you see what I said about a hand, full of rose petals?  I didn't want to ask on the Kyron thread anymore.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 11:22:45 AM »

If you'd rather not talk about it here, you can contact me at xxxxxxxxx Edit to remove email addy.  MB
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 08:49:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 11:34:42 AM »

Since I haven't heard from you, I have to assume you haven't seen this.  Maybe you will one day. 

I hate undelivered messages, so I will leave this with you, and you can take what you want from it.  I got a brief image of a lovely young woman.  She had rose petals in one of her hands.  I don't know if this is just an offering of love, or it means something specific.  Only you will know that. 

an angelic monkey

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 08:08:25 PM »

an angelic monkey

Claycat....I am sorry it took me so long to see this.  I am just beginning t discover all the little "neighborhoods" here within SM.

I do remember you talking about it, and it gave me an odd feeling, like it was supposed to be something.  Well, today  I needed that offering of love. So you see, I think it was meant for me to find this. 
Last night I found out that a very dear little friend of mine went to be with Jesus. She had battled cancer for the last 3 years. What a fighter and so very special! Alwasy smiling...even through the very worst!
When the dos told her and her mother, there was no more to be done...she is the one who told her mom, "don't cry". She wasn't done ...she planned her own party and was able to have all these people who cared about her come and celebrate her life and have a Luau..in Hermiston!(Oregon) lol
Although I am so glad that prciuos little Angel is no longer in pain ...she will be soooo missed.

Thank you for the rose petals and caring enough to leave this here for me.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 08:55:39 PM »

an angelic monkey

Claycat....I am sorry it took me so long to see this.  I am just beginning t discover all the little "neighborhoods" here within SM.

I do remember you talking about it, and it gave me an odd feeling, like it was supposed to be something.  Well, today  I needed that offering of love. So you see, I think it was meant for me to find this. 
Last night I found out that a very dear little friend of mine went to be with Jesus. She had battled cancer for the last 3 years(She was 6 when diagnosed). What a fighter and so very special! Alwasy Always  smiling...even through the very worst!
When the dos told her and her mother, there was no more to be done...she is the one who told her mom, "don't cry". She wasn't done ...she planned her own party and was able to have all these people who cared about her come and celebrate her life and have a Luau..in Hermiston!(Oregon) lol
Although I am so glad that prciuos preciuos little Angel is no longer in pain ...she will be soooo missed.

Thank you for the rose petals and caring enough to leave this here for me.

I fixed a few things...

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2010, 08:56:30 PM »

...    and still did not spell PRECIOUS right!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 05:20:25 AM »

Nana

For your loss ~ for the loved little one who is still with you~ always

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/j3F3M_DPKZc?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/j3F3M_DPKZc?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 05:22:03 AM »

Clay Cat I hope you don't mind, I wrote down your email Smile

Deenie

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2010, 10:36:59 AM »

Nana

For your loss ~ for the loved little one who is still with you~ always

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/j3F3M_DPKZc?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/j3F3M_DPKZc?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

an angelic monkey

Aw, Deenie, that was beautiful. Thank you.   

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2010, 06:38:58 PM »

Wow, Nana29!  I'm so glad that brought you comfort.  I didn't really know what it was for.  Bless you and bless that precious soul who is with the angels now! 

an angelic monkey

Deenie, it's definitely okay to copy my email.  Smile

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2010, 06:46:33 PM »

I noticed in the Avi CBB made me, there are rose petals falling...as far as I know, she (CBB) did not see this prior to making it for me to honor and remember Riley.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2010, 07:11:06 PM »

I noticed in the Avi CBB made me, there are rose petals falling...as far as I know, she (CBB) did not see this prior to making it for me to honor and remember Riley.

Oh My!   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2010, 09:41:26 PM »

Awe, that is something Nana. CBB is one " feeling Monkey" so much I am not sure she knows it herself. She is blessed and is a very unique woman/friend. She tries not to show/wear her heart on her sleeve. But its there, its there. 

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.