March 19, 2024, 03:32:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 329954 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« on: September 25, 2010, 11:47:23 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 08:09:38 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 11:55:17 PM »

Today we are one day closer to justice for Natalee and Stephany.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 12:42:54 AM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/10/joran-van-der-sloot-caught-video-drug-sting

Joran van der Sloot Caught On Video In Drug Sting Joran van der Sloot Caught On Video In Drug Sting

Posted on Oct 06, 2010

In a scene reminiscent of HBO's Oz, a shirtless and imprisoned Joran van der Sloot is seen haggling with a drug dealer in a video obtained by CNN affiliate America TV, RadarOnline.com has learned.

In the clip, which was shot in August, Van der Sloot is standing around his protective custody cell, when the dealer asks him if he'd be interested in buying pot.

The vendor said, "I have marijuana, are you buying? Oe, Oe, Oe gringo! Gringo Van der Sloot," to which van der Sloot replied, "Can you sell it to me for five soles?"

Van der Sloot's lawyer Maximo Altez told In Session the incident was "staged" and that he's "asked the National Correctional Institute to conduct an investigation" in connection with the exchange.

Bruno Guzman, a spokesman for Lima’s Castro Castro prison -- where van der Sloot is staying as he awaits trial -- told In Session officials are investigating the matter.

The 23-year-old Dutchman is in the Peruvian prison in connection with accusations he killed 21-year-old Stephany Ramirez Flores May 30, five years to the day of the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba, which thrust the Dutch playboy into the headlines.

Did we know this happened way back in August?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 12:45:09 AM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/10/joran-van-der-sloot-caught-video-drug-sting

Joran van der Sloot Caught On Video In Drug Sting Joran van der Sloot Caught On Video In Drug Sting

Posted on Oct 06, 2010

In a scene reminiscent of HBO's Oz, a shirtless and imprisoned Joran van der Sloot is seen haggling with a drug dealer in a video obtained by CNN affiliate America TV, RadarOnline.com has learned.

In the clip, which was shot in August, Van der Sloot is standing around his protective custody cell, when the dealer asks him if he'd be interested in buying pot.

The vendor said, "I have marijuana, are you buying? Oe, Oe, Oe gringo! Gringo Van der Sloot," to which van der Sloot replied, "Can you sell it to me for five soles?"

Van der Sloot's lawyer Maximo Altez told In Session the incident was "staged" and that he's "asked the National Correctional Institute to conduct an investigation" in connection with the exchange.

Bruno Guzman, a spokesman for Lima’s Castro Castro prison -- where van der Sloot is staying as he awaits trial -- told In Session officials are investigating the matter.

The 23-year-old Dutchman is in the Peruvian prison in connection with accusations he killed 21-year-old Stephany Ramirez Flores May 30, five years to the day of the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba, which thrust the Dutch playboy into the headlines.

Did we know this happened way back in August?
I didn't!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 12:46:24 AM »

I will have to think about August....

and I locked after Klaas...   oopsie!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 12:46:45 AM »

I don't think the news got out until yesterday.   I wonder if the canary yellow cell is still his home.
In August he was still living with the Clown, wasn't he?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 12:48:01 AM »

http://www.bhcourier.com/article/Local_News/Local_News/Two_brothers_allege_defamation_in_a_Dr_Phil_episode/71840

Two brothers allege defamation in a 'Dr. Phil' episode
(CNS) Posted Wednesday October 6, 2010 - 12:35pm

Two brothers who allege they were defamed in a "Dr. Phil' episode about Natalee Holloway's disappearance in Aruba cannot have their case transferred to a courtroom dealing with legally complex cases, a Los Angeles judge tentatively ruled today.

Superior Court Judge Ramona See said lawyers for Deepak and Satish Kalpoe did not persuade her that the case requires exceptional judicial management usually reserved for large class-action suits tried in a courthouse west of downtown.

"Plaintiffs may be Aruban citizens, but without more, that does not prove this matter is complex,' See wrote in her tentative decision.

See is scheduled to hear any further arguments on Thursday before issuing a final ruling.

The brothers' attorneys argued the case is complex because of its international connections, including the need to question witnesses who live in Aruba.

They also cited the large number of documents filed.

However, the judge said there are only 2,000 pages of documents and that the trial is scheduled for Feb. 11.

The Kalpoes filed their $800 million lawsuit in December 2006 against Phil McGraw and CBS, maintaining their reputations were damaged in a Sept. 15, 2005, "Dr. Phil' show that alleged they drugged the 18-year-old Alabama college student and raped her.

The brothers contend the "Dr. Phil' episode implied they helped kill Holloway and dispose of her body. They also sued on allegations of invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

Holloway, of Mountain Brook, Ala., was vacationing with friends on the Caribbean island resort when she vanished the night of May 30, 2005.

Aruban authorities in 2008 cleared the Kalpoes of any involvement in her disappearance.

Remember the actual hearing is tomorrow but they don't have to attend in person if the same rule that applied to Sept 28 applies now

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2010, 12:48:48 AM »

I didn't know it was August either. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2010, 12:49:54 AM »

http://www.bhcourier.com/article/Local_News/Local_News/Two_brothers_allege_defamation_in_a_Dr_Phil_episode/71840

Two brothers who allege they were defamed in a "Dr. Phil' episode about Natalee Holloway's disappearance in Aruba cannot have their case transferred to a courtroom dealing with legally complex cases, a Los Angeles judge tentatively ruled today.

Superior Court Judge Ramona See said lawyers for Deepak and Satish Kalpoe did not persuade her that the case requires exceptional judicial management usually reserved for large class-action suits tried in a courthouse west of downtown.

"Plaintiffs may be Aruban citizens, but without more, that does not prove this matter is complex,' See wrote in her tentative decision.

See is scheduled to hear any further arguments on Thursday before issuing a final ruling.

The brothers' attorneys argued the case is complex because of its international connections, including the need to question witnesses who live in Aruba.

However, the judge said there are only 2,000 pages of documents and that the trial is scheduled for Feb. 11.

The Kalpoes filed their $800 million lawsuit in December 2006 against Phil McGraw and CBS, maintaining their reputations were damaged in a Sept. 15, 2005, "Dr. Phil' show that alleged they drugged the 18-year-old Alabama college student and raped her.

The brothers contend the "Dr. Phil' episode implied they helped kill Holloway and dispose of her body. They also sued on allegations of invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

Holloway, of Mountain Brook, Ala., was vacationing with friends on the Caribbean island resort when she vanished the night of May 30, 2005.

Aruban authorities in 2008 cleared the Kalpoes of any involvement in her disappearance.

Remember the actual hearing is tomorrow but they don't have to attend in person if the same rule that applied to Sept 28 applies now

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2010, 12:50:40 AM »

I didn't know it was August either. 

I think 24ora just posted the video today too.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2010, 12:52:03 AM »

Thanks for bringing all of that forward Klaas!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2010, 12:54:48 AM »

Good night monkeys!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2010, 12:56:45 AM »

Good night monkeys!   

Nite, TM.  I'll bet you are tired!   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2010, 01:00:31 AM »

Nite TM
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2010, 01:04:40 AM »

lawyers..sawyers..whether feb 7 or 11 2011..I'll be there if they let me in....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2010, 01:08:10 AM »

Billb - me too!  I'll see you there!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2010, 01:19:54 AM »

Klaas...I do hope this comes to trial..But I think k2 lawyers will play every card they can (as we see..they don't know US judicial system..thank you arlene,,,)...complex? they can't handle complex....Dr Phil is in it for the long haul.....
But I do really hope we can see the toasting of k2 in court....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2010, 01:21:56 AM »

Today we are one day closer to justice for Natalee and Stephany.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Yes..Yes we are..... an angelic monkey
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2010, 01:22:47 AM »

I'm younger than I look....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2010, 01:26:38 AM »

I'm younger than I look....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.