March 18, 2024, 11:34:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 329922 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: October 07, 2010, 10:52:45 PM »

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #141 on: October 07, 2010, 11:09:46 PM »

Janet,

You quoted Aruba Truth twice.....does it exist?   

Sometimes it takes a while but ... 2NJ I get your drift.

Aruba Truth?  An oxymorons.

Janet

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #142 on: October 07, 2010, 11:15:25 PM »

IF these bones could be Natalee's -- I want them tested to see if they have been in saltwater ever.

BUMP...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: October 07, 2010, 11:16:58 PM »

Janet,

You quoted Aruba Truth twice.....does it exist?   

Sometimes it takes a while but ... 2NJ I get your drift.

Aruba Truth?  An oxymoron.

Janet

I was googling like mad ... thinking I had gotten the publication wrong.  I thought maybe it should be Aruba Today.  Then the light shone.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: October 07, 2010, 11:18:13 PM »

IF these bones could be Natalee's -- I want them tested to see if they have been in saltwater ever.

BUMP...
Thank-you!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: October 07, 2010, 11:19:38 PM »

BUMP...

Yes, that is probably denim, but do you think they will ever look there??..they are stepping on everything! totally unsecured.   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: October 07, 2010, 11:29:10 PM »

I agree.

When the June 10, 2005 confession is considered ... that location would be the ideal place for Aruba to plant Natalee's remains in an attempt to distract focus off THE trap.

Is the timing coincidental?

Janet

++++

It's been alluded to, but I'll come out and say it outright:

What IF the reason Tim is angry is because the the "documentary" Peter and Beth are working on exposes the Persistence and TES complicity?

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: October 07, 2010, 11:30:38 PM »

Thank you Klaas for all the images you posted related to this find.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: October 07, 2010, 11:31:04 PM »

BUMP...
Thank-you!

You're welcome!    

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: October 07, 2010, 11:40:11 PM »

BUMP...
Thank-you!

What is that on the right?  Is that garbage, or evidence bags, and he is digging under or by a rock??

You're welcome!    

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: October 07, 2010, 11:41:05 PM »

Keep 'em jigglin', Sporterrrrrr!!!!

Thank you Carpe for the picture you posted today! Monkey Devil!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: October 07, 2010, 11:41:18 PM »

sorry...got in the post before... this is my post....

What is that on the right?  Is that garbage, or evidence bags, and he is digging under or by a rock??

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: October 07, 2010, 11:56:07 PM »

sorry...got in the post before... this is my post....

In Aruba they serve as both.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: October 07, 2010, 11:59:32 PM »

BUMP...

Yes, that is probably denim, but do you think they will ever look there??..they are stepping on everything! totally unsecured.   

Don't let it bother you too much azsunny.  Think about it and I'm sure you'll recognize the typical ALE modus operandi.  Contaminate the entire "crime scene" so that no one will be able to definitely determine that it's completely staged.  The remains were found in a "wash" so the presence of salt water is not surprising at all...and on and on and on.

The first sign to look for I guess would be any follow up news reports on the find at all.

JMO

Nothing on 24ora yet...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: October 08, 2010, 12:03:56 AM »

That was a good one!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #155 on: October 08, 2010, 12:07:37 AM »

BUMP...

Don't let it bother you too much azsunny.  Think about it and I'm sure you'll recognize the typical ALE modus operandi.  Contaminate the entire "crime scene" so that no one will be able to definitely determine that it's completely staged.  The remains were found in a "wash" so the presence of salt water is not surprising at all...and on and on and on.

The first sign to look for I guess would be any follow up news reports on the find at all.

JMO

Nothing on 24ora yet...

They have some time to come up with a story.  (ya think?)

As for the weather....it crossed my mind that it wasn't the best when I checked the web cam this week and saw a man holding an umbrella....then, the female of a young couple we know posted something on facebook about her husband buying her something because it wasn't sunny.  Not sure when we'll run into the other couples that are staying there until Saturday to really know what the daily weather was like. 

I think someone mentioned the timing of this earlier.....it's unbelievable.....and the pictures....omg.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: October 08, 2010, 12:09:47 AM »

BUMP...

JMO

Nothing on 24ora yet...

They are waiting for the medical examiner to get there and he can't make it for a day or two.
It is just disgusting.

In the meantime Anita and Sebas will go on a secret mission tonight.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #157 on: October 08, 2010, 12:25:16 AM »

BUMP...

I'm sure if asked, they would assure us it's fishnet.   Rolling Eyes
crazybabyborg
« Reply #158 on: October 08, 2010, 12:28:56 AM »

Wasn't it near Arashi that this pic was taken?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #159 on: October 08, 2010, 12:30:56 AM »

Sorry........ this was the actual picture. The other was my attempt to overlay it with Nat's shirt.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.