March 19, 2024, 01:38:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 329937 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2010, 01:26:58 AM »

Nite all!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2010, 01:29:45 AM »

Good Night Good Monkey's..
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner...... an angelic monkey
Stephany and her family are on the path for Justice......and it will be served...
Let us not substitute that for Justice for Natalee...Beth and Dave.......
There is still work to be done and I can't think of a better group than Scared Monkeys to ensure:
Justice for Natalee... an angelic monkey
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2010, 07:31:36 AM »

Keep 'em jigglin', Sporterrrrrr!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2010, 07:37:40 AM »

I don't think the news got out until yesterday.   I wonder if the canary yellow cell is still his home.
In August he was still living with the Clown, wasn't he?
Canary yellow? just like his house in Aruba, how quaint.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2010, 09:53:43 AM »

I don't think the news got out until yesterday.   I wonder if the canary yellow cell is still his home.
In August he was still living with the Clown, wasn't he?
Canary yellow? just like his house in Aruba, how quaint.

Or Canary yellow, like the stripe down his back.  I figure a guy like Joran is a coward, since he's murdered two smaller women and hides behind his Mommy and Daddy.  (Daddy may be dead but he's left enough in place to cover Joran a little longer)  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2010, 10:50:46 AM »

Keep 'em jigglin', Sporterrrrrr!!!!

That Anita!     I can tell she is still in mourning.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2010, 11:01:10 AM »

Klaas

Depositions?  When and where did this happen?

Janet

++++++

You know, when I get these I usually don't read until I post them.  Great catch Wreck!  

Here is the key part for me!

This case is almost four years old; it is not complex despite Plaintiffs' claim to the contrary; and Defendants are prepared to file for summary judgment, which is based, in part, on Plaintiffs admissions (now confirmed by their depositions in this case) that they entered into a conspiracy with Joran Van der Sloot to confuse and frustrate the police investigation of the disappearance of an American citizen, Natalee Holloway, from the island of Aruba over 5 years ago in order to cover up their role in the mystery of what happened to the teenager.
(Edit to add missing quote bracket-MB)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 12:33:02 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2010, 11:30:32 AM »

Klaas

Janet

++++++

You know, when I get these I usually don't read until I post them.  Great catch Wreck!  

This case is almost four years old; it is not complex despite Plaintiffs' claim to the contrary; and Defendants are prepared to file for summary judgment, which is based, in part, on Plaintiffs admissions (now confirmed by their depositions in this case) that they entered into a conspiracy with Joran Van der Sloot to confuse and frustrate the police investigation of the disappearance of an American citizen, Natalee Holloway, from the island of Aruba over 5 years ago in order to cover up their role in the mystery of what happened to the teenager.

Not Klaas, but I believe that the Kalpoes were disposed on August 23 in Long Beach, California.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 12:32:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2010, 11:35:39 AM »

Klaas

Janet

++++++

Not Klaas, but I believe that the Kalpoes were disposed on August 23 in Long Beach, California.

Make that deposed....I wish it were the former.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 12:33:50 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2010, 11:46:52 AM »

Murderer Joran Van der Sloot Buys Weed in Prison, Paints Cell

By John Danz, Jr.

Compulsive murderer Joran van der Sloot isn`t exactly suffering in jail, or so it seems.

America TV reports from an exclusive video that van der Sloot, while shirtless outside his "maximum security" cell, was bargaining with a man trying to peddle marijuana. The brief conversation basically consisted of the weed vendor realizing who van der Sloot is, van der Sloot offering the man five soles, and the vendor asking for one more. The vendor is believed to be a prison guard.

Joran is also working on another project - some home improvement. According to his lawyer - who says the marijuana incident was "staged" - van der Sloot was outside his cell because he was painting it yellow.
Such a happy color for such a dark, depraved and damned man! Wouldn`t want to get those prison fatigues filthy. Apparently, the kid wanted to "improve his living conditions." Since when did prison become an episode of the Martha Stewart Show?

On the legal end of things, Joran`s lawyer is waiting for a decision to be made regarding the appeal he made regarding the court`s Habeas Corpus ruling. He claimed that his constitutional rights had been violated.

Well Slick, I think you surrender your constitutional rights when you murder two girls and send their families and police on ghost chases. You never quite made up your mind as to whether or not you killed Holloway - I can only imagine how long it took you to decide on yellow paint for your jail cell!

As far as improving your living conditions - might I suggest Hell? It`s quite nice there this time of year.

http://thesop.org/story/20101007/murderer-joran-van-der-sloot-buys-weed-in-prison-paints-cell.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2010, 12:21:40 PM »

Magnolia is correct - Aug 23, 2010 in Long Beach.  Likely at a hotel right at the airport.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2010, 12:25:32 PM »

Good Morning, Monkeys,

I'm reading every post and keeping up but just not much to say.  Still disapprove of Tim Miller and TJ Ward's interview techniques.

Also, WTH is with Joran and his cushy life in Castro Castro?  And you thought those pink curtains were a figment of my imagination.  They would go nicely with the new yellow paint. 

Isn't that slightly effete?  Or even effeminate?  Or something?  I would think a tan would be much more serviceable and something a male would select but then there is nothing normal about Joran.

But this is not doing anything to maintain the image of a tough prison nor to support Anita's claim of the dire circumstances foreigners face in Peruvian prisons. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2010, 12:34:06 PM »

Magnolia is correct - Aug 23, 2010 in Long Beach.  Likely at a hotel right at the airport.

And boy, would we like to get our hands on those depositions.  If they are introduced as evidence in the actual trial, it is possible.  But otherwise I don't think we can.

Is that right?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2010, 12:40:55 PM »

I wonder if they even got to go to Disneyland?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2010, 12:51:21 PM »

Thanks Magnolia.  Thanks Klaas.

Considering I fail to comprehend how released case documents as well as  testimony from the Kalpoes in either depositions or in a trial would further the defamation case .. only expose the the Aruban cover up ... it has been my ongoing contention that segments of the lawsuit would be dropped and ... the case would be lost or won one issue ... the disputed portion of the Dr. Phil recording.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2010, 12:58:37 PM »

I had thought that maybe the highlight portions of the defamation lawsuit would have been dropped.  The implication would be that no questioning of the Kalpoes would be required and ... not case documents would be required.

Janet

+++++

Judge allows lawsuit to proceed against Dr. Phil
The Associated Press

Date: Wednesday Feb. 6, 2008 10:12 AM ET

The Kalpoes, who have maintained they had nothing to do with Holloway's disappearance, sued in December 2006, claiming the "Dr. Phil" talk show altered portions of a taped conversation between Deepak Kalpoe and a private investigator to "create false, incriminating, and defamatory statements that the plaintiffs engaged in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway."

The brothers also contend the TV show implied they helped kill Holloway and disposed of her body. Their suit claims defamation, invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20080206/dr_phil_080206/

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2010, 01:20:11 PM »

Thanks Magnolia.  Thanks Klaas.

Considering I fail to comprehend how released case documents as well as  testimony from the Kalpoes in either depositions or in a trial would further the defamation case .. only expose the the Aruban cover up ... it has been my ongoing contention that segments of the lawsuit would be dropped and ... the case would be lost or won one issue ... the disputed portion of the Dr. Phil recording.

Janet

In order to launch a proper defense, the Defendants have the right to documents and depositions as they deem necessary for their defense.  Not being allowed to even depose the ones making the accusations would be pretty well unheard of.

And I also believe that the Defendants would have to agree to any portions of the suit being eliminated as well.  Otherwise, it stands as filed.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2010, 01:26:40 PM »

Admitting that they conspired to obstruct justice seems pretty damaging to ones reputation to me.  I mean, it's not the kind of activity one engages in should one desire to have a stellar character.

Plus, in most places, that alone is against the law and would be presecuted.

And while it should have no bearing on this case, don't you know Dr Phil had at least a moment of zen when Joran was caught again red handed?  I don't mean at all that he was glad another lost her life at the hands of this maniac the Kalpoes conspired with but that this time he got caught and not in Aruba.  At least he didn't get away with it again.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2010, 01:32:06 PM »

I could be wrong but somehow it makes sense if the sole issue in the defamation lawsuit boiled down to the disputed segment of the Dr. Phil recording ... a professional comparison with Jamie Skeeters' hard drive would suffice.

In other words ... no testimony from the Deepak is necessary.  The evidence would speak for itself.

IMO

Janet

+++++

SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES

Page 14:
  To the extent that the Dr. Phil Show Defendants can be shown to have been negligent or reckless in the way they edited the show and thus potentially liable, there is no competent showing the Defendant Skeeter was so involved.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kalpoedrphil050609awm.pdf

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2010, 01:37:12 PM »

I believe that Dr. Phil's people edited the tape for time, but not for content.

Steve Cohen, Aruban spokesperson, said that all three had sex with (raped) Natalee.

Larry Garrison has testified that Deepak told him that all three has sex with (raped) Natalee.

I inserted raped because I know that there is no way that a conscious Natalee would have had sex
with a Kalpoe.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.