March 19, 2024, 12:28:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 329930 times)
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: October 08, 2010, 11:30:07 AM »

I need a Avi...

Me too!! lol
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: October 08, 2010, 11:35:12 AM »

Can someone help me out? I'm clueless when it comes to these.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: October 08, 2010, 11:37:18 AM »

For all you monkeys running around nekky:

CBB's Avatar Thread: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8514.msg1243143#new
Brandi's Avatar Thread: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.4520

You can put your requests in with CBB or Brandi in their threads and they will help you, being the kind and talented monkeys they are.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #203 on: October 08, 2010, 11:38:09 AM »

Alto Vista - NE Aruba

This island is not big so why did it take the "investigators" so long to get to the possible burial

site of remains?  Oh I bet someone might have had to finish their frosted flakes

first... 

Is this area anywhere near the rocks in the Aruba bay videos?

I think the rocks depicted in the Arubay videos are located nearer to the California Lighthouse & the Terra del Sole golf course.  That would be further north up the coast.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: October 08, 2010, 11:42:12 AM »

Alto Vista - NE Aruba

This island is not big so why did it take the "investigators" so long to get to the possible burial

site of remains?  Oh I bet someone might have had to finish their frosted flakes

first... 

I think the rocks depicted in the Arubay videos are located nearer to the California Lighthouse & the Terra del Sole golf course.  That would be further north up the coast.

You really can't go further North of the Lighthouse, it is on the furthest North point of the island. There is just rocks, sand and water north of there.  I think the chapel is still north on the island, but a bit further south on the east coast.  That is how I remember it.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #205 on: October 08, 2010, 11:52:10 AM »

Alto Vista - NE Aruba

first... 

You really can't go further North of the Lighthouse, it is on the furthest North point of the island. There is just rocks, sand and water north of there.  I think the chapel is still north on the island, but a bit further south on the east coast.  That is how I remember it.

That's what I meant, AZSunny.  Looking at a map, the Alta Vista Chapel is on the NE side....the CA Lighthouse & the Golf Course are north of the Chapel & yes, at the tip of that end of the island.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: October 08, 2010, 11:56:39 AM »

Thanks Klaas.

Does the headline of the article reveal whether or not the skelton was human?

Janet

Not Klaas but the headline reads loke ta parce weso humano haya na costa pariba di Alto Vista and I am fairly certain humano=human
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #207 on: October 08, 2010, 12:01:46 PM »

Someone last night mentioned the weather on Aruba. They have had rain almost every day for at least a month. And of course flooding. Some pictures at this site.

http://plixi.com/p/46729766

2 4 1
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: October 08, 2010, 12:03:43 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Not Klaas but the headline reads loke ta parce weso humano haya na costa pariba di Alto Vista and I am fairly certain humano=human

Headline through translator:   thing is seems bone human attain at costa east by alto vista

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: October 08, 2010, 12:07:48 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

I agree.  I was just attempting to determine from the headlines whether the skeleton was or was not human.

Thanks Northern Rose.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: October 08, 2010, 12:10:19 PM »

BUMPED

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: October 08, 2010, 12:20:07 PM »

Patriot I've asked CBB to fix you up with something special.  In the mean time I found this  Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: October 08, 2010, 12:20:52 PM »

Janet - I can't read PAP - PAP is hard   It looks to me like they think it might be human ( I believe it is)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: October 08, 2010, 12:21:14 PM »

Ugh, business as usual in Aruba.....picking up bones with bare hands and walking around on a potential crime scene

BUMPED

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #214 on: October 08, 2010, 12:22:08 PM »

Someone last night mentioned the weather on Aruba. They have had rain almost every day for at least a month. And of course flooding. Some pictures at this site.

Thanks, SuzieQ.....Texasmom mentioned the weather and I added that we know people who were there this week & one young couple commented on Facebook that it wasn't sunny a few days ago. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: October 08, 2010, 12:25:43 PM »

Janet - I can't read PAP - PAP is hard   It looks to me like they think it might be human ( I believe it is)

The June 10, 2005 Confession!

An Old Stone Lighthouse beside Arisha Beach

ORANJESTAD, Aruba, June 12, 2005
Aruba Case Appears Stalled

Holloway's family rushed late Friday to an old stone lighthouse beside Arisha beach after Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that one of three young men in custody admitted that "something bad happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene of the alleged crime.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/10/national/main700829.shtml

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: October 08, 2010, 12:28:21 PM »

Patriot I've asked CBB to fix you up with something special.  In the mean time I found this  Monkey Devil!

Patriot

IT'S PERFECT!

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: October 08, 2010, 12:30:47 PM »

antunym - I have to run out for a bit but maybe CBB can jazz something like this up for you.  I'll check back later.  I can help add it for you and Patriot.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: October 08, 2010, 12:31:17 PM »

SuzieQ

If it rains for 40 days and 40 nights ...

Janet

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: October 08, 2010, 12:38:34 PM »

I think this says three people were gased.  That is one happy island 

Three person and a bad bira pa polis gave strong and afflicting motives inhaled kimica
Thursday, 07 October 2010

ORANJESTAD - Yesterday something Anochi average 9'or cu na di an establishments for a beach den emergence ijscream an alarming situation caminda three person strong and afflicting motives di pa bira bad to inhale kimica. It is akin ta cu cu tabatin trabou di Maid to and true to word to word uzza kimiconan what ye Esaki trahadonan it to breathe. Cay na kita two sole. And a di nan a keda bon enough. Polisnan in principle there is a notice has creasing cu ta di curason attacks. Ora cu nan a bin yega nan cu ta tuma note other cos. E average cu polis a yega na e pulls a core site and hobennan di, but e di two and not by a police officer and sak'e cu e bira bad month. Bomberonan to yega and out and took two and carries a three hunt di polis cu e cu to breathe in a tiki aki tambe di e kimica. Both and three people and cops to be transported pa hospital.

http://www.bondia.com/

Tres persona y un polis a bira malo pa motibo di a inhala kimico 
Thursday, 07 October 2010 

ORANJESTAD – Ayera algo prome cu 9'or anochi na un establecimento di ijscream den playa a surgi un situacion alarmante caminda tres persona a bira malo pa motibo di a inhala kimico. Lo ta trata akinan cu tabatin trabou di limpiesa cu a wordo haci y cierto kimiconan lo a wordo uza y e trahadonan lo a inhala esaki. Dos a kita cay na suela. Y un di nan a keda basta bon. Polisnan en principio a haya un notificacion cu ta hende a haya ataca di curason. Ora cu nan a yega nan a bin tuma nota cu ta otro cos. E prome polis cu a yega na e sitio a core saca un di e hobennan, pero e di dos e agente policial no por a sak’e ya cu e mes a bira malo. Bomberonan a yega y a saca e di dos y a transporta un di tres hunto cu e polis cu a inhala un tiki tambe di e kimico aki. Tanto e tres persona como e polis a ser transporta pa hospital.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.