April 27, 2024, 01:51:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 332598 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #240 on: October 08, 2010, 04:05:53 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/

This is the front page of Diario.

This is inside picture:

I don't think the first picture has to do with the bones that were found.  Water is being tested all over the island, and this was being done before the find.

This is one of the articles about the water being tested:

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/22778-prensa-presente-durante-control-di-awa.html

Papiamentu translation:

prensa present during control by water

thursday, 07 october 2010 13:25

web aruba nv is hibando control on the calidad by water cu they're sell. prensa was present at maria mam where eynan was have one control on thing web owing to considera one sharp strategico before wordo controla. in interview cu filomeno boei marchena past owing to count ; that they're bezig cune before garantiza the calidad by water by we island at various sharp strategico. filomeno marchena owing to splica cu the water cu we is produci at aruba is by one calidad high. first cu the water depart for by web the have one proceso cu the is happen inside before garantiza her calidad. the level by the water have to remain wordo manteni. formerly we was have awanan bruin is depart by the tubonan y awendia this do not the caso. time by aquanova the calidad by water was uno more abao cu actualmente. filomeno marchena by web is splica. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: October 08, 2010, 04:07:23 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/weso.jpg

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: October 08, 2010, 04:08:29 PM »

wonder if Beth will demand to have some one from the US examine the bones and do some tests on them..I don't trust Aruba to get it right or give a darn about it to be honest...jmo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: October 08, 2010, 04:14:59 PM »

It wouldn't surprise me to find that a human had been buried in the same location as an animal. 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: October 08, 2010, 04:17:31 PM »

It wouldn't surprise me to find that a human had been buried in the same location as an animal. 

Remember the dog blood on the mattress?  I have never believed that one.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: October 08, 2010, 04:17:46 PM »

Maybe I should have said "with" an animal.

Smell could have been attributed to the animal...and so on.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: October 08, 2010, 04:20:12 PM »

Remember the dog blood on the mattress?  I have never believed that one.

Yes, I remember that.  And it was very unbelievable imo too.  Why would there be dog blood on a mattress in the first place?  Maybe to cover up human blood?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: October 08, 2010, 04:22:23 PM »

Could the recent rains in Aruba have been the catalyst which caused the soil to crumble and exposed what had been buried remains.

Janet

Yes but Aruba has rains and floods every year although the flooding does seem to be increasing.

I know all the schools were closed at least one day recently because of all the rain and flooding.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: October 08, 2010, 04:37:41 PM »

Investigating drug sales at Van der Sloot

The INPE review video to determine those involved in the sale of marijuana into Dutch into the Castro Castro prison.
After the dissemination of images in which an agent of the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE) will sell drugs to Dutch Joran van der Sloot into the Castro Castro prison, the head of the institution, Wilson Hernandez, announced a thorough investigation staff of the detention center.

The video, first broadcast on the news story, ATV, showed the Dutch, charged with the murder of the young Stephany Flores, giving S/.5 security officer for the 'pass' of marijuana.

When you view the recording, the head of INPE said, in coordination with the Ministry of Justice, a copy of the video manage to fully identify those involved in the shameful fact.

In turn, the former head of INPE Wilfredo Pedraza said the issue of selling drugs within prisons is severe, but is a reality. "

http://peru21.pe/noticia/650149/investigaran-venta-droga-joran
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: October 08, 2010, 04:39:55 PM »

Could the recent rains in Aruba have been the catalyst which caused the soil to crumble and exposed what had been buried remains.

Janet

Yes but Aruba has rains and floods every year although the flooding does seem to be increasing.

I know all the schools were closed at least one day recently because of all the rain and flooding.

What does this one say, TM?

ORANGESTAD(AAN): Un persona kende tabata disfrutando di e naturaleza na e costanan patras di Alto Vista a bati alarma. Tabata lat den oranan di atardi cu a bin descubri algun weso mey mey di barancanan cu tin patras di e kapel cerca di costa. E tabata bruha tambe mey mey di e santo blanco. E ciudadano cu a bati alarma a guia polis y tambe un paramedico cu conocimento di weso pa e lugar. Berdad a mira e wesonan cu tabata parce mas bien di un bestia. Kizas un burico of otro animal. E weso di lomba y dos otro weso a ser hiba.
Awe durante dia lo bay haci test riba e wesonan aki pa mira si en realidad ta di bestia of tog por ta wesonan humano. Si ta asina anto tin investigacion cu mester worde haci. Riba e fotonan por mira e wesonan cu durante dia lo ser investiga mas profundo awe.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: October 08, 2010, 04:54:06 PM »

Janet

ORANGESTAD(AAN): Un persona kende tabata disfrutando di e naturaleza na e costanan patras di Alto Vista a bati alarma. Tabata lat den oranan di atardi cu a bin descubri algun weso mey mey di barancanan cu tin patras di e kapel cerca di costa. E tabata bruha tambe mey mey di e santo blanco. E ciudadano cu a bati alarma a guia polis y tambe un paramedico cu conocimento di weso pa e lugar. Berdad a mira e wesonan cu tabata parce mas bien di un bestia. Kizas un burico of otro animal. E weso di lomba y dos otro weso a ser hiba.
Awe durante dia lo bay haci test riba e wesonan aki pa mira si en realidad ta di bestia of tog por ta wesonan humano. Si ta asina anto tin investigacion cu mester worde haci. Riba e fotonan por mira e wesonan cu durante dia lo ser investiga mas profundo awe.

Papiamentu/Spanish Translation:

Orangestad (aan): one person by That Was enjoying the nature at the high view Costanoan behind Owing to beat alarm. WAS late afternoon in orana by cu Owing to eat Some bone discovered by mey mey cu barancanan Have kapel close by behind the coast. Also the witch WAS mey mey by the white sand. Owing to the city beat alarm cu Owing to guide police and one paramedic cu Also KNOWLEDGE by bone for her place. Berdan Owing to see the wesonan cu WAS Seems more good by one animal. Another one Buric kizas or animal. the back and two bone by bone Another Being Owing to bring. DURING day today will test on the Bay to wesonan see here before Provides that if reality is by animal or human wesonan is tog dog. Have Then if research is so Have to Word haci cu. on the photons can see the day will wesonan cu DURING Being more deep research today.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: October 08, 2010, 04:55:51 PM »

yep

they look human to me ,  Grrrrrrrrr

If it was a dead dog, better check where the other sloots are,,,
sloots kill people and dogs

I hate all Sloots

It's not an animal. IMO   There is no snoot.
Why would clothes be buried with an animal?

Just can't trust any of them.

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #252 on: October 08, 2010, 04:58:44 PM »

Janet

WOW What language is this? I have tried every translator I can think of and can not get it to translate!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: October 08, 2010, 05:00:03 PM »

Janet

Orangestad (aan): one person by That Was enjoying the nature at the high view Costanoan behind Owing to beat alarm. WAS late afternoon in orana by cu Owing to eat Some bone discovered by mey mey cu barancanan Have kapel close by behind the coast. Also the witch WAS mey mey by the white sand. Owing to the city beat alarm cu Owing to guide police and one paramedic cu Also KNOWLEDGE by bone for her place. Berdan Owing to see the wesonan cu WAS Seems more good by one animal. Another one Buric kizas or animal. the back and two bone by bone Another Being Owing to bring. DURING day today will test on the Bay to wesonan see here before Provides that if reality is by animal or human wesonan is tog dog. Have Then if research is so Have to Word haci cu. on the photons can see the day will wesonan cu DURING Being more deep research today.

Thank you! 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: October 08, 2010, 05:34:56 PM »

Wonder if Deepak or Satish gave some useful information in their depositions?  Wishful thinking isn't it?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: October 08, 2010, 05:54:01 PM »

Janet

WOW What language is this? I have tried every translator I can think of and can not get it to translate!

Papiamentu for the most part I think.  There's not a translator that I've found that translates it completely.

At times, that can be very frustrating.   

http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl/

[WHAT IS PAPIAMENTU/PAPIAMENTO?]
Papiamentu (or Papiamento) is a mixture of Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, English, French, and it also has some Arawak Indian and African influences. Papiamentu is one of the few Creole Languages of the Caribbean that has survived to the present day.
See also the following sites for more information about Papiamentu:
www.papiamentu.com
www.wikipedia.org (Papiamento)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: October 08, 2010, 05:54:59 PM »

Janet

Thank you! 

You're welcome!   

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: October 08, 2010, 06:17:36 PM »

I guess that could be anyone. However, that looked like a human skull to me, or a giant hermit crab, or maybe even Johan's missing left nut. But, his nuts are rather small.  Who knows.

I was wondering if that could be Jose Tromp. Maybe, maybe not.

I inverted the colors and oh gosh that sure is a skull with eye sockets, but on Aruba even a garbage barrel has eye sockets so, again, who knows. I didn't post the inverted colored pic cause we all know what that leads to, but anyone can do it and post it. It's easy.

Maybe Deepshit meant to say - I got out to take a pee at Arashi while the Goonchild and my +++++++ brother buried Natalee.

That makes sense to me. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #258 on: October 08, 2010, 06:49:36 PM »

One additional point;

It could also be the missing Aruban woman that committed Arubacide in 04. The girl who's car was found in the ocean. However, that was on the other side of the island. If you recall, Julie Renho confirmed that she was depressed and she took off of a cliff. I doubt that's her. And who can trust anything the 'ho says.

It's not Max for sure - he was 6 miles out and down from Saventa. Not him.

It could also be the usual list of missing;

Gary Makings - but I don't see scuba gear. But, he would have been in that general area near the Antilla.

Buddy Larson - could be a match. He never got off the beach and was about to go wind surfing, and that's the area where they wind surf.

Pirate from 1680 - but I don't see a treasure chest.

Monkey Devil!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: October 08, 2010, 06:50:48 PM »

All I know is that it is an EXTREMELY shallow grave to be unfound until now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.