March 19, 2024, 04:21:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 329968 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: October 09, 2010, 03:43:59 PM »

Concerns about KTF -- he's been gone for such a long time! (We have missed him at the "Football" thread as well)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #301 on: October 09, 2010, 03:59:33 PM »

DELETED THIS INFORMATION PER REQUEST.  I RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING REQUEST VIA EMAIL:

I have been searching for someone to contact regarding information posted on a Scared Monkey's forum.  My search led me to your email address from a facebook post as someone who can help with the administrative duties for Scared Monkeys.  I need some help. 

One of the profiles on your website has posted in accurate suggestions about me and my family.  My family lives in Aruba, but has NOTHING to do with the Natalee Holloway Case.  I ask kindly that you please delete this post as this personal information shared is putting my family's safety at risk.  We are Americans living in Aruba and have no ties to anything or anyone that is involved in this case.  We are actually here helping American's stay safe.  The information on your website could lead to the abduction or harm of my two children.  Please help me with this, I am a concerned mother who is trying to keep her kids safe.

S. Pastilong

NOTE FROM ME:  Please don't post any more information regarding this family.  There is no reason to think they have anything to do with what happened in Aruba in 2005.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 10:22:23 AM by klaasend » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: October 09, 2010, 05:04:33 PM »

http://www.facebook.com

10/2/2010 Heineken Green Village

Andre Dos Santos

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: October 09, 2010, 05:18:16 PM »

Concerns about KTF -- he's been gone for such a long time! (We have missed him at the "Football" thread as well)

I'll email
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: October 09, 2010, 06:07:24 PM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

10/9/2010 Awe Mainta Page 2

Headline Papiamentu translation:

thing is seems bone human, owing to resulta by is bone by one or another animal

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: October 09, 2010, 06:20:53 PM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

10/9/2010 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

debi at strike by hunger cu past owing to cuminsa alexander matthew owing to become bad

informacion cu is arrive we table by redaccion is say cu the conocido alexander matthew, that is close at kia, pendienta before her caso come in corte by husticia, before cual the is being sospecha by is trafica y extorciona person, owing to dicidi by cuminsa one strike by hunger.

we not can owing to attain know pakico the strike by hunger here, but extroficialmente not owing to being informa, cu debi cu the proceso p’e come in corte is tardando demasiado, siendo cu the is say cu the not owing to haci nothing contra ley, y cu the tak victima by persecusion by the.o. funcionarionan by ministerio publico.

yesterday debi n’e strike by hunger cu past owing to cuminsa, (ki day, we not sa), alexander matthew owing to become bad y cu ambulance past owing to being bring before centro medico. dokternan owing to constata cu not have nothing abnormal, y so owing to mande bek before kia, where past owing to dicidi by follow cu her strike by hunger. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: October 09, 2010, 06:26:44 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79385.php

Google translation:

Plans for direct gas pipeline from Venezuela

October 9, 2010, 15:16 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - Water and energy within one year WEB can run entirely on gas. Netherlands and Venezuela are currently finalizing an agreement in principle to construct a direct pipeline between Punto Fijo and Aruba. This says Andin Bikker (PDR), chairman of the State Enterprises Commission fixed States. The fuel clause is already adjusted.

The committee visited yesterday WEB, where they were given presentations about the projects the company is currently working cap. "The plan to build a gas pipeline between Venezuela and Aruba, with the aim to allow WEB steps of heating oil to natural gas as fuel in an advanced stage," said Bikker. "During the last conference of the United Nations, the cooperation between the Netherlands and Venezuela approved. Now the details of the agreement in principle outstanding. If it all goes without delay then WEB within one year run on gas. "Bikker indicates that the price for the supply of natural gas 30 percent cheaper than heavy fuel oil.
"The fuel clause is therefore cheaper anyway than it is now", says Bikker. He warns, however, additional consumption due to lower rates. "It's like lending institutions to lower their mortgage rates, when people buy expensive homes instead of saving money. This must be prevented. "Bikker, we note, current pilot project WEB people aware of their consumption and how to reduce them by using such bulbs. The fuel clause is currently still an outdated formula. It dates back to 1964. Bikker: "My earlier suspicions were confirmed this. Since the formula for the fuel clause was drafted in 1964, there are obviously some adjustments, but basically, the formula remained the same. Thus does not take into account the efficiency of Recip engines and the proceeds of the windmills since then there have been. "Now WEB to the committee indicated that a proposal for a new formula that takes into account the recip engines and the proceeds of the windmills - which this year also a lot less than expected - on the government offered. According to WEB is however not the case that for decades would have paid too much for fuel clause, says Bikker. "The total amount in your account would remain the same anyway, since its costs must WEB it the length or the breadth to cover".

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: October 09, 2010, 06:36:40 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79381.php

Google translation:

Prison for robbery Aruba Security & Crime Prevention

October 9, 2010, 15:12 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - Four men who were directly involved in the armed robbery of money from security company runners Aruba Security and Crime Prevention (ASCP) on November 30 of last year, were yesterday sentenced to prison terms of 3.5 and 4.5 years. When the raid was a sum of over 8.5 tons seized florins. This is only a fraction recovered.

by our reporter
Alex Lacle

Two other suspects, who include the judge guilty of laundering the stolen money, were sentenced to suspended sentences with probation for two years. The seventh suspect, who was chief security guard at the security company, was acquitted by the court for lack of evidence. The case of the eighth and final suspect on this robbery was postponed until next month, on November 11.

Two security guards from the security company were aware of the date last year about nine hours in the morning outside the ACP office by three men armed robbery. These were three big bags of money, a gun and a radio stolen. The amount of money bags was a florin 797,953.74 and $ 34,355.47. The robbers had a firearm that all three during the raid was aimed at threatening the guards. The robbers also deny that the used firearms were loaded.

Although the prime suspect, Tricio Giovanni Koyochi "Gumbs (43) all denied, he was yesterday sentenced to four years and six months unconditional jail minus remand for a co-perpetrator of an armed robbery, illegal possession of firearms and money laundering. In addition, a car and a boat Gumbs forfeited. This, according to the court the proceeds of the robbery were purchased. The Public Prosecutor (OM) had demanded six years. Gumbs did not physically participate in the robbery, but, according to the court does have everything prepared. He has also met perpetrators shortly after the robbery and transported them to a secure location for counting and distributing the money. The testimonies of several people, including the confessions of the three robbers, Gumbs point to as "brain" behind the robbery. But he says firmly that "everyone is trying to frame him down." The money for the boat and car, he would have earned with his own tour company. "The officer has something personal against me," Gumbs said yesterday in court. "He is very false. I know, I got people out. "The court, however, told his story as" implausible ". "Why would the officer do that. He treats only the case, there are plenty of incriminating statements against you, "said the judge to Gumbs.

The robbers Leonel Land Mark and Sergio Salas received 3.5 years of imprisonment checkout custody. The prosecution had Land Mark Salas 4 and 3.5 years required. The judge took into account in considering the almost blank criminal record and no criminal Land Mark Salas. The fact that the accused cooperated with the police investigation and their role in robbery admitted, worked in their favor. Does remain an armed robbery a very serious matter, said the judge. Both are thus condemned to a co-commission of armed robbery, illegal possession of firearms and money laundering. As he said they received around 175,000 florins per person for their part in the robbery. Land Mark of the money would have gone to pay off the debts. Salas says he has the loot equipment purchased for growing marijuana. This would be stolen.

The third robber, Mike Marcano (26), was sentenced to 4.5 years less cell custody. A half years shorter than that required by the OM. He was like the others convicted of complicity in an armed robbery, illegal possession of firearms and money laundering. He claims the money from the robbery has never seen. Gumbs would have kept everything in his possession. Marcana was also convicted of extortion by force, aanvulled an offense he committed in March 2010.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: October 09, 2010, 06:55:56 PM »

I'm sure there is plenty of gas emanating from the Sloot home in Montana, maybe the pipeline could go from Aruba to Venezuela
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: October 09, 2010, 07:05:35 PM »

KTF got upset when I said something about trolls. 
He wanted to know if anybody thought he was a troll.

I told him that I didn't think anybody thought he was a troll.

He said that it hurt his heart that anybody thought he was a troll.

I was not referring to him in any way.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: October 09, 2010, 07:08:37 PM »

I'm sure there is plenty of gas emanating from the Sloot home in Montana, maybe the pipeline could go from Aruba to Venezuela
Monkey Devil!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #311 on: October 09, 2010, 07:30:42 PM »

I remember that and no one thinks KTF is a troll.

I hope he comes back. I miss him. And coming from me - that says alot. I don't miss too many people.

Even I have had my feelings hurt - it happens to everyone. I think when it happened to me, my titanium shell was at the cleaners.

I hope he's back soon!  an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: October 09, 2010, 07:37:33 PM »

I remember that and no one thinks KTF is a troll.

I hope he comes back. I miss him. And coming from me - that says alot. I don't miss too many people.

Even I have had my feelings hurt - it happens to everyone. I think when it happened to me, my titanium shell was at the cleaners.

I hope he's back soon!  an angelic monkey

I wasn't talking about him at all.  I was talking about a couple of people in the rafters.

I'm sorry if I hurt his feelings.  It wasn't intended.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: October 09, 2010, 08:22:10 PM »

I'll email
Thanks!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: October 09, 2010, 09:03:48 PM »

Posted by Poochy at GM. Poochy says from the NL but I believe it is actually HOLLAND, MICHIGAN:

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/10/kelly_paris_and_son_jordan_par.php

Kelly Paris and Son Jordan Paris Videotape Themselves Raping Passed Out Girl

Tuesday, Oct. 5 2010 @ 10:30AM

When it comes to class, it's hard to surpass the Paris family of Holland, Michigan. It seems a 17-year-old girl went to their home to visit Jordon Paris and his friend Sage Lewis, both 19. The girl had a few drinks in the wee hours of the morning and also spent time in the hot tub...

Jordon Paris, his friend and his dad decided to rape a passed out 17-year-old, then helpfully film it so police had evidence

But at some point she passed out, and that's when the Paris men got their inner perv on. At one point she awoke to find Jordan having sex with her, but she passed out again. The next time she woke up, Jordan's father, 43-year-old Kelly John Paris, was raping her.

She went to police early the next morning. During a search of the home, detectives found a camera and computer showing the douchebags had actually filmed themselves raping the girl, helpfully saved the recording as evidence for their subsequent trial. The tape showed all three men at the home having sex with the girl.

Given the evidence, it doesn't look like prosecutors will have any problem convicting these morons. Good luck in prison, boys!

This makes me think of what PVDS and JVDS might have done.  Is there a video out there?

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #315 on: October 09, 2010, 09:28:49 PM »

Posted by Poochy at GM. Poochy says from the NL but I believe it is actually HOLLAND, MICHIGAN:

When it comes to class, it's hard to surpass the Paris family of Holland, Michigan. It seems a 17-year-old girl went to their home to visit Jordon Paris and his friend Sage Lewis, both 19. The girl had a few drinks in the wee hours of the morning and also spent time in the hot tub...

Jordon Paris, his friend and his dad decided to rape a passed out 17-year-old, then helpfully film it so police had evidence

But at some point she passed out, and that's when the Paris men got their inner perv on. At one point she awoke to find Jordan having sex with her, but she passed out again. The next time she woke up, Jordan's father, 43-year-old Kelly John Paris, was raping her.

She went to police early the next morning. During a search of the home, detectives found a camera and computer showing the douchebags had actually filmed themselves raping the girl, helpfully saved the recording as evidence for their subsequent trial. The tape showed all three men at the home having sex with the girl.

Given the evidence, it doesn't look like prosecutors will have any problem convicting these morons. Good luck in prison, boys!

This makes me think of what PVDS and JVDS might have done.  Is there a video out there?

This was from Michigan - I heard it on our local news. POS need to have parts loped off.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: October 09, 2010, 09:42:56 PM »

This is exactly what I think happened.

Deepak Kalpoe "your own father"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: October 09, 2010, 09:54:48 PM »

Freddy and His Camera

Aruban Attorney - FOX News - September 01, 2005

The Kalpoe brothers were released July 4 and rearrested last week with a friend of the three young men, Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis (search), 21.

Zedan-Arambatzis, who is not suspected of involvement in the Holloway case, is accused of taking photos of a minor female in "tempting poses" and of showing the photos to other people, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia. He is also suspected of having unspecified "physical contact" with the girl, she said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incident, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, Emerencia said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168233,00.html

Aruban Attorney - At Large w/ Geraldo Rivera - August 27, 2005

BENVINDA DE SOUZA , FAMILY'S ARUBAN ATTORNEY: The rearrest of the Kalpoe brothers is based on the new facts and circumstances that in the course of the investigation have come forward. Freddy who is Joran’s best friend and neighbour is always with Joran and the Kalpoe brothers has also been arrested.  The official charges on Freddy Zedan-Arambatzis are intentionally distribute and show sexual images of a minor; intercourse with someone he knows is unconscious and sexual acts with a girl younger than 16 years.  I do believe he will remain in custody for quite some time. It is my understanding, that strategically he is a very important suspect along with Joran and the Kalpoe brothers.

'Scarborough Country' - August 26, 2005

LISA DANIELS, GUEST HOST: Yes. But I just can‘t get away from the fact that the Kalpoe brothers arrested today, Freddy arrested today. It has to mean something. There has to be a master plan here. What are you hearing about that?

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, “DIARIO”:  Well, if there is a master plan, we will know about it soon enough.  What I do know is that Freddy was questioned at the beginning with relations to the Natalee Holloway case. He offered an alibi, I believe, to protect Joran. And then he was released. And now he‘s arrested as a suspect of selling photographs.  Maybe they are aiming to get to him through this photo business back to the Holloway case.

DANIELS:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

MANSUR:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9119491/

Dave Holloway - Corruption in Paradise

The Prosecutor immediate appealed the judge's decision to release the boys and the Court of Appeals had to arrange a date for hearing.  Joran's attorney announced, as a Dutch citizen, Joran would be allowed to go off to Holland to start college.  At some unknown time prior to this Freddy had been quietly released without charges being brought.

_____

Satish Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 24, 2005

I have met Freddy two times after it was confessed that the girl became missing. The first time I was with my brother Deepak at Joran’s apartment where Freddy was with his girlfriend Carmen, the sister of Carmen and another girlfriend came along to Joran’s. We spoke with Freddy but not concerning the matter of the missing girl. That day Freddy slept at Joran’s apartment.  I cannot remember what day that was.

The second time was when Joran, my brother and I took the camera to Freddy’s house. We delivered the camera to Freddy, and afterwards all four of us ate Chinese in the area of Freddy’s house.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=374.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: October 09, 2010, 11:10:42 PM »

Connect the Dots?

Original Deepak, Satish and Joran were one in their statements that Natalee was taken to the lighthouse beside Arashi beach.  Then ... at some point in time ... Joran backtracked.  Apparently ... according to Joran ... the drive to the lighthouse beside Arashi did not happen.

Was the events encompassing the Marriot Beach all a fabrication ... a fabrication to take the focus of attention off of the Arashi Beach?

I hope everybody had a good day.

Janet
8:10 PM PT

++++++

Connect the Dots?

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee’s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective's brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  My opinion on Simian is that he is a detective/cop involved in the case since the beginning. My understanding is that there is only one of the originals remaining. He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed. The vision was cryptic and actually contained a latitude which from what he claimed could have been anywhere in the world. The brother thought they were coordinates, but it was just a latitude. Oddly, the latitude was within a half mile from where we found the trap and centered on Arashi beach. Basically, if you stood on land and pointed straight to the trap and were right on the money... this is what the difference amounts to. Based on this latitude we payed a little more attention to the northern portions of the search grid near that Latitude. The trap was found shortly after, within the original search area, but very close to the provided latitude. I would have found the trap without the latitude, but it was very strange

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 11, 2005

I had been driving on, in the direction of Arashi. When I arrived at Arashi I stopped the car on the asphalted section. I got out because I had to take a pee. Then I got back in again and we drove in the direction of the “Lighthouse”. Arriving at the "Lighthouse" I drove into the road and drove past the front of the restaurant. When we drove past the front I said, here we are this is the “Lighthouse”. Nobody answered me. At some point I looked into the rear view mirror and saw that Joran and the girl were French kissing. I had not seen that Joran had his hand up the girls skirt. I only saw him kissing. I looked at my brother Satish. He said keep on driving. After that I continued in the direction from which we just came. I saw a little farther up at about where the Lighthouse was a green jeep and a four door, white car. After that I drove down the road towards Arashi.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=170.0

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: October 09, 2010, 11:11:44 PM »

Klaas/Mods

Please delete post 318.

Thanks

Janet

Done
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 11:20:42 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.