March 19, 2024, 12:07:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 329928 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: October 10, 2010, 11:18:44 AM »

Posted by Poochy at GM. Poochy says from the NL but I believe it is actually HOLLAND, MICHIGAN:

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/10/kelly_paris_and_son_jordan_par.php

Kelly Paris and Son Jordan Paris Videotape Themselves Raping Passed Out Girl

Tuesday, Oct. 5 2010 @ 10:30AM

When it comes to class, it's hard to surpass the Paris family of Holland, Michigan. It seems a 17-year-old girl went to their home to visit Jordon Paris and his friend Sage Lewis, both 19. The girl had a few drinks in the wee hours of the morning and also spent time in the hot tub...

Jordon Paris, his friend and his dad decided to rape a passed out 17-year-old, then helpfully film it so police had evidence

But at some point she passed out, and that's when the Paris men got their inner perv on. At one point she awoke to find Jordan having sex with her, but she passed out again. The next time she woke up, Jordan's father, 43-year-old Kelly John Paris, was raping her.

She went to police early the next morning. During a search of the home, detectives found a camera and computer showing the douchebags had actually filmed themselves raping the girl, helpfully saved the recording as evidence for their subsequent trial. The tape showed all three men at the home having sex with the girl.

Given the evidence, it doesn't look like prosecutors will have any problem convicting these morons. Good luck in prison, boys!

This makes me think of what PVDS and JVDS might have done.  Is there a video out there?

And oh, how we looked through the nights right after Natalee disappeared.  Convinced that the unusual 8 minute phone call from Joran to Deepak was an upload of some kind, we did try to find something.

Paulus odd trip to Miami was also fueling that belief.  And the long lost grindle codes and all the other teases and taunts. 

I don't know if there is a video or not but if there is one, I have always thought Deepak would be key to its location.  I wonder if the Kalpoes consider that defamation, lol.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: October 10, 2010, 08:16:33 PM »

Did this already get posted?

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79381.php

Prison for robbery Aruba Security & Crime Prevention
October 9, 2010, 15:12 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Four men who were directly involved in the armed robbery of money from security company runners Aruba Security and Crime Prevention (ASCP) on November 30 of last year, were yesterday sentenced to prison terms of 3.5 and 4.5 years. When the raid was a sum of over 8.5 tons seized florins. This is only a fraction recovered.

by our reporter
Alex Lacle

Two other suspects, who include the judge guilty of laundering the stolen money, were sentenced to suspended sentences with probation for two years. The seventh suspect, who was chief security guard at the security company, was acquitted by the court for lack of evidence. The case of the eighth and final suspect on this robbery was postponed until next month, on November 11.

Two security guards from the security company were aware of the date last year about nine hours in the morning outside the ACP office by three men armed robbery. These were three big bags of money, a gun and a radio stolen. The amount of money bags was a florin 797,953.74 and $ 34,355.47. The robbers had a firearm that all three during the raid was aimed at threatening the guards. The robbers also deny that the used firearms were loaded.

Although the prime suspect, Tricio Giovanni Koyochi "Gumbs (43) all denied, he was yesterday sentenced to four years and six months unconditional jail minus remand for a co-perpetrator of an armed robbery, illegal possession of firearms and money laundering. In addition, a car and a boat Gumbs forfeited. This, according to the court the proceeds of the robbery were purchased. The Public Prosecutor (OM) had demanded six years. Gumbs did not physically participate in the robbery, but, according to the court does have everything prepared. He has also met perpetrators shortly after the robbery and transported them to a secure location for counting and distributing the money. The testimonies of several people, including the confessions of the three robbers, Gumbs point to as "brain" behind the robbery. But he says firmly that "everyone is trying to frame him down." The money for the boat and car, he would have earned with his own tour company. "The officer has something personal against me," Gumbs said yesterday in court. "He is very false. I know, I got people out. "The court, however, told his story as" implausible ". "Why would the officer do that. He treats only the case, there are plenty of incriminating statements against you, "said the judge to Gumbs.

The robbers Leonel Land Mark and Sergio Salas received 3.5 years of imprisonment checkout custody. The prosecution had Land Mark Salas 4 and 3.5 years required. The judge took into account in considering the almost blank criminal record and no criminal Land Mark Salas. The fact that the accused cooperated with the police investigation and their role in robbery admitted, worked in their favor. Does remain an armed robbery a very serious matter, said the judge. Both are thus condemned to a co-commission of armed robbery, illegal possession of firearms and money laundering. As he said they received around 175,000 florins per person for their part in the robbery. Land Mark of the money would have gone to pay off the debts. Salas says he has the loot equipment purchased for growing marijuana. This would be stolen.

The third robber, Mike Marcano (26), was sentenced to 4.5 years less cell custody. A half years shorter than that required by the OM. He was like the others convicted of complicity in an armed robbery, illegal possession of firearms and money laundering. He claims the money from the robbery has never seen. Gumbs would have kept everything in his possession. Marcana was also convicted of extortion by force, aanvulled an offense he committed in March 2010.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #342 on: October 10, 2010, 10:05:18 PM »

Who is the judge, I wonder?   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #343 on: October 10, 2010, 10:37:11 PM »

Did this already get posted?

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79381.php

Prison for robbery Aruba Security & Crime Prevention
October 9, 2010, 15:12 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Four men who were directly involved in the armed robbery of money from security company runners Aruba Security and Crime Prevention (ASCP) on November 30 of last year, were yesterday sentenced to prison terms of 3.5 and 4.5 years. When the raid was a sum of over 8.5 tons seized florins. This is only a fraction recovered.

by our reporter
Alex Lacle

Two other suspects, who include the judge guilty of laundering the stolen money, were sentenced to suspended sentences with probation for two years. The seventh suspect, who was chief security guard at the security company, was acquitted by the court for lack of evidence. The case of the eighth and final suspect on this robbery was postponed until next month, on November 11.

Two security guards from the security company were aware of the date last year about nine hours in the morning outside the ACP office by three men armed robbery. These were three big bags of money, a gun and a radio stolen. The amount of money bags was a florin 797,953.74 and $ 34,355.47. The robbers had a firearm that all three during the raid was aimed at threatening the guards. The robbers also deny that the used firearms were loaded.

Although the prime suspect, Tricio Giovanni Koyochi "Gumbs (43) all denied, he was yesterday sentenced to four years and six months unconditional jail minus remand for a co-perpetrator of an armed robbery, illegal possession of firearms and money laundering. In addition, a car and a boat Gumbs forfeited. This, according to the court the proceeds of the robbery were purchased. The Public Prosecutor (OM) had demanded six years. Gumbs did not physically participate in the robbery, but, according to the court does have everything prepared. He has also met perpetrators shortly after the robbery and transported them to a secure location for counting and distributing the money. The testimonies of several people, including the confessions of the three robbers, Gumbs point to as "brain" behind the robbery. But he says firmly that "everyone is trying to frame him down." The money for the boat and car, he would have earned with his own tour company. "The officer has something personal against me," Gumbs said yesterday in court. "He is very false. I know, I got people out. "The court, however, told his story as" implausible ". "Why would the officer do that. He treats only the case, there are plenty of incriminating statements against you, "said the judge to Gumbs.

The robbers Leonel Land Mark and Sergio Salas received 3.5 years of imprisonment checkout custody. The prosecution had Land Mark Salas 4 and 3.5 years required. The judge took into account in considering the almost blank criminal record and no criminal Land Mark Salas. The fact that the accused cooperated with the police investigation and their role in robbery admitted, worked in their favor. Does remain an armed robbery a very serious matter, said the judge. Both are thus condemned to a co-commission of armed robbery, illegal possession of firearms and money laundering. As he said they received around 175,000 florins per person for their part in the robbery. Land Mark of the money would have gone to pay off the debts. Salas says he has the loot equipment purchased for growing marijuana. This would be stolen.

The third robber, Mike Marcano (26), was sentenced to 4.5 years less cell custody. A half years shorter than that required by the OM. He was like the others convicted of complicity in an armed robbery, illegal possession of firearms and money laundering. He claims the money from the robbery has never seen. Gumbs would have kept everything in his possession. Marcana was also convicted of extortion by force, aanvulled an offense he committed in March 2010.

I'd posted it last night, but that's alright Klaas.  JMO, but from my understanding... I don't think the part you underlined is like it sounds.  I don't think the judge was actually one that laundered the money.  Maybe it's a translation thing, and hopefully Amigoe will have the English translation of the article one day next week. 

Here's another article about it translated...

http://www.boletinextra.com/index.php/corte/71-corte/3995-entre-3-y-4-ana-y-mey-di-prison-pa-atracadornan-di-aruba-crime-prevention.html

Papiamentu translation:

among 3 y 4 year y mey by gaol before atracadornan by aruba crime prevention

saturday, 09 october 2010 13:47

yesterday by morning esospechosonan m.j.a.marcano, s.m.salas, w.h.landsmark, t.g.gumbs “kayochi”, j.j.r.burleson, the.e.thompson, b.g.obispa y the muher l.y.gumbs owing to present in corte.

for her caso by atraco arm at aruba security crime prevention day 30 november 2009 caminda owing to steal 797.953,74 guilder more 34.355,47 dollar y one glock 17.9 mm. fiscal is attain marcana, salas y landsmark culpable by the atraco arm, caminda they owing to menaza person cu arm y cu they had coin in they power. besides the is attain cu they owing to wash the 175 thousand guilder cu cada one owing to attain for by the botin cu they owing to steal. past owing to exigi before marcano 5 year by gaol, before landsmark past owing to exigi 4 year while cu before salas past owing to exigi 3 year y 6 moon by gaol. t.gumbs, that fiscal is considera the celebro behind the atraco arm here, past owing to exigi 6 year by gaol. before obispa past owing to exigi 10 moon by gaol, for her lady l.gumbs past owing to exigi 10 moon by gaol while cu before thompson past owing to exigi 1 year by gaol.

tratamento by the caso owing to continue till in oranan late by afternoon caminda judge owing to dicta sentencia by trip.

judge owing to condena salas y landsmark at 3 anja y 6 moon by gaol.

marcano owing to wordo condena at 4 anja y 6 moon by gaol. the arm by marcano is remain confisca.

judge owing to say cu the have doubt if thompson cu was work at crime prevention will is esun cu owing to happen informacion y owing to declar’e pound.

l.gumbs, is wordo attain culpable by did take coin steal y judge owing to conden’e at 300 day by cual 289 day is condicional cu one time by proof by 2 anja.

judge owing to say cu the is attain t.gumbs culpable by is envolvi. es more the is attain cu have pruebanan cu is t.gumbs is the cabezante y owing to conden’e at 4 anja y 6 moon by gaol. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: October 10, 2010, 10:40:05 PM »

Paulus, that's why he got a suspended sentence Monkey Devil!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: October 10, 2010, 10:41:59 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: October 10, 2010, 10:43:41 PM »

Good one San!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: October 10, 2010, 10:58:48 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Are they planning on digging him up so he can finally pay his dues?   

Or is it one of the other judges and suspended means 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #348 on: October 10, 2010, 11:08:07 PM »

Good one San!...
Paulass is paying Hell for it now.... Monkey Devil!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: October 10, 2010, 11:29:56 PM »

Monkey Devil!   You know that thought crossed my mind. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: October 10, 2010, 11:43:45 PM »

Kelly Paris and Son Jordan Paris Videotape Themselves Raping Passed Out Girl
Like many Good Monkeys.....
When Natalee went missing in aruba in May 2005 I fully expected a professional investigation and as info came forward I thought urine and k2's would be prosecuted and convicted....and Natalee would be recovered and sent home to her family....
I was very naive back then...but in the early weeks we learned that those involved and those 'investigating' had no morals and of course we are here today....a lot more educated and a lot more skeptical of anything coming out of aruba......
But early on as we learned, after the fact, of the length of deception and coverup by aruban investigators and the perps...
I really believed (and still do) that urine, k2, freddy, and pappa (POS) sloot participated in (and probably others) and videotaped the rape and murder of Natalee.....And that was the overwhelming reason that aruba and perps  could never let the truth come forward.......after all...they had done this 20 times before and nothing bad happened (no murders) until Natalee.......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: October 11, 2010, 12:13:40 AM »

Keepthefaith....time to come back and give me hard time about the Chargers....
wreck can't do it...he's a Cowboys fan.....
Seattle    2   2   0   .500
San Diego    2   3   0   .400
Dallas    1   3   0   .250

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: October 11, 2010, 12:34:18 AM »

( Note:  I have edited one word in the translation below)

Camaraderie in the NBC studios

Recently I received a mail from out of nowhere TV network NBC. Or I go to the studios in Rockefeller Center (New York) was revealed. The editors of the Dateline program, was working on a two-hour broadcast on Joran van der Sloot and just had the tape of an interview with the crime reporter John van den Heuvel received. That interview appeared in Dutch to have decreased, and that they do not speak at NBC.

For me to spot the tire to translate and help decide which clips were used. I was not ignorant of the case-flute Van der Sloot was no objection.

I am curious about the unknown world of American TV I went toward midtown, where as usual tourist groups in the iconic Universal Studios NBC board had gathered. Within choked on the tourists, in a long line for the observation deck where many a reporter doing a stand-up.

Of the glamor out was suggested in the question. This was an office with reception, and passes, where young men work long days at the NBC broadcast channels and services 24 hours a day to provide content and where, like everywhere else complained about the coffee.

What I in edithok learned was this: no better way to camaraderie with strangers to create than co-eight hours together in a small space to a screen watching, that my temporary colleagues not selected for fragments of foul language originated, but do not dirty goods, which by my new friends the assessment made about Joran can be best summarized as a motherf*cker, and that NBC Dateline a murder would do to solve the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and the killing of Stephany Flores - if only never more images of a blow-using Joran van der Sloot having to see. All in the name of justice, of course.

http://www.depers.nl/buitenland/515716/Kameraadschap-in-de-NBC-studios.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: October 11, 2010, 12:54:44 AM »

http://www.aikenstandard.com/Local/1011-awareness-ribbons

Colors of causes: What does your ribbon represent?

As is true in communities nationwide, the lamp posts in downtown Aiken are adorned with light pink ribbons this month as a display of support for the fight against breast cancer during National Breast Cancer Awareness month.

Similar ribbons - this time in yellow - are displayed around patriotic holidays, as well as year-round, as a way of showing support for troops who are serving or who have served in the United States military.

Still other ribbons show up on the lapels and dresses of celebrities at award shows and on the bumpers of cars driving down the interstate.

While awareness ribbons in various colors have become commonly associated with specific causes, the lack of regulation of ribbon colors means that one color can have as many as 20 or more causes associated with it, and its significance is largely left open for interpretation.

"There is no real ownership with colors of ribbons. It kind of leaves the market open and leaves people to adopt a color that they think fits with what they're doing and what they think they're going to get attention with," said Elissa McCrary, regional communications manager for the American Cancer Society.

The idea of using ribbons as tools to raise awareness is traced back to the 1970s, when Penelope Laingen, a Maryland woman whose husband was held hostage during the Iran Hostage Crisis, tied a yellow ribbon around a tree outside her Bethesda home. She said that she took the idea from a song that she liked, "Tie a Yellow Ribbon 'Round the Old Oak Tree," sung by Tony Orlando and Dawn and written by Irwin Levine and Larry Russell Brown.

The song tells the story of a convict riding a bus home after being released from prison. He tells the driver that he has written to a woman asking her to tie a yellow ribbon to a tree if she will have him back when he returns. Opening his eyes when he arrives home, he realizes that the tree is covered in ribbons.

Since then, other organizations, community groups and individuals have begun using ribbons to represent causes. Doing so is as simple as choosing a color and creating a ribbon, said Sarah Andrews, an employee at Personalized Cause, a web-based awareness ribbon merchant.

While the yellow ribbon has remained primarily a symbol of support for the troops, it has also come to be used to raise awareness for suicide prevention, carbon monoxide poisoning, adoptive parenting, sarcoma/bone cancer and bladder cancer. It is also an awareness color for missing children and was even used in a "Boycott Aruba for Natalee Holloway" campaign, in support of the high school student who went missing on a 2005 trip to Aruba.

"This is an ongoing situation," said Andrews. "People come at us every day for causes. Whatever they decide to use, that's what we honor."

The American Cancer Society uses different colored ribbons to represent various forms of cancer, though the pink ribbon for breast cancer and the purple ribbon for ACS' Relay For Life fundraiser are the most recognizable.

The use of the pink ribbon was begun in 1991 by Evelyn Lauder of the Estee Lauder Corp. and Alexandra Penney of Self Magazine while putting together an issue of Self to recognize breast cancer awareness month. They heard about a peach ribbon used by a woman named Charlotte Haley in recognition of her daughter, grandmother and sister's diagnosis with breast cancer, and they wanted to use the peach ribbon in their magazine. Haley declined because she feared the ribbon would become commercialized, so the women chose the pink ribbon instead, according to ACS.

Because one ribbon can be used to represent any number of causes, McCrary said, many organizations incorporate the ribbon color into a larger logo, which can be trademarked and remain unique. ACS does so through using the ribbon in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer logo.

The red ribbon, which is most commonly associated with HIV/AIDS, is also used for alcohol and substance abuse awareness and a skin condition called epidermolysis bullosa. It is also often associated with stroke and heart disease, and red ribbons are sold and worn in recognition of it; however, the American Heart Association said that it does not use an awareness ribbon at all.

"We really don't use a red ribbon because that's for AIDS awareness," said Catherine Ramsey, director for communications and marketing at the American Heart Association.

AHA has used a logo with a heart and torch since 1924 and, in 2003, began using a Go Red for Women red dress logo as one of several organizations collaborating to support women's health issues, but a ribbon has never been incorporated, Ramsey said.

With the exception of causes that are hate-based, personalizedcause.com accepts any ribbon color for any cause, and no research is done to see if a cause is associated with another color, Andrews said. This results in some causes being represented by multiple colors, such as colon cancer, a disease linked to a dark blue ribbon by ACS and a brown ribbon by the Katie Couric Colon Cancer Foundation.

Some ribbons incorporate patterns and are more unique, such as the puzzle piece patterned ribbon supporting Autism, the lace ribbon supporting osteoporosis and the rainbow ribbon supporting gay rights.

Andrews said she believes that the non-verbal nature of using a ribbon is part of the reason they are used.

"You don't have to be out in the public announcing your cause. It could just be that you wear it, and people interpret it however they want to," she said.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: October 11, 2010, 01:26:53 AM »

Yellow Ribbons signify HOPE for many causes.......http://legacy.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/051117/ribbons.shtml
The Yellow Ribbons come down and fade away.....
But HOPE GROWS STRONGER.....

MOUNTAIN BROOK. — Yellow ribbons put up in hope of Natalee Holloway's safe return to Alabama began coming down Wednesday nearly six months after the teenager vanished during her senior trip to Aruba.

Friends and relatives held a brief ceremony signifying the removal of the ribbons — an omnipresent show of support in this cloistered, wealthy Birmingham suburb — to let the community know it was OK with the family for supporters to begin moving on.

As dozens of people placed bows in a big yellow box outside City Hall, many also signed a statement pledging continued support for Beth Twitty, Holloway's mother, in her search for her daughter.

"When we first put the bows up we thought we'd have her home, not that we'd be still looking six months later," said Marcia Twitty, an aunt of the honors student.

"It's just time for them to come down," she said. "We've had a lot of people ask us what they should do with their bows. They're getting weathered and tattered."
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: October 11, 2010, 01:34:19 AM »

Urine is in Hell's earthly waiting room....soon to join paulass in eternal Hell......anitass...come on down.....yourrrrrrr next! followed by many others for their roles in Natalee's...and Stephany's murders....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: October 11, 2010, 02:04:29 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys....... an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: October 11, 2010, 02:34:04 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
AND STEPHANY!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: October 11, 2010, 10:05:49 AM »

Good morning KTF  sunny  I don't see you in the rafters, but I believe you are or soon will be here reading today.  I don't think you will give up on Natalee, because you are "Keep the Faith", which means just that.  You may not be logged in, but I think you're here with us, for Natalee.  I'm posting the clock:

Tick-tock.  Justice for Natalee

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: October 11, 2010, 11:23:10 AM »

Looks like the news of those sentences in the Aruba Security and Crime Prevention robbery was a real deterrent for the same type of crime in Aruba.   

2 hora happen | fecha: 11/10/2010 | horario: 08:20

atraco arm at office by subway at stadionweg, 4 person arm cu pistol, revolver y shotgun owing to comete this at instant cu the transporte by coin by weekend

owing to arrive monday morning just hour cu the transporte by coin owing to arrive at office by subway in stadionweg, 4 person strongly arm cu pistol,revolver y shotgun owing to comete atraco. they owing to huy bay in one toyota yaris model new cu glasnan tinted. is deal here by 4 person color cla. they will owing to bay cu one suma by more by 20 thousand guilder. we will follow informa.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.