March 18, 2024, 09:28:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 329916 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #360 on: October 11, 2010, 11:24:27 AM »

Here's the link for the article I just posted:

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4839&offId=0

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: October 11, 2010, 11:34:26 AM »

Not sure what this one is all about.  Tourist not responding in some way?  At the Divi Phoenix.  The guy standing beside the ambulance must have been with him.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4837&offId=0&offDate=2010-10

Papiamentu translation:

13 hora happen | fecha: 10/10/2010 | horario: 21:34 equipo by rescate by bombero owing to bay at divi phoenix before aid descend tourist cu owing to cay y not was reacciona relato in some instant come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #362 on: October 11, 2010, 12:44:57 PM »

Got a google alert on the site below. It is dated today but it is just recycled news. There is a 10 minute video, that I had seen parts of but I don't think I had seen all of it.

http://nataleeholloway.publicrecordbase.com/joran-van-der-sloot-trafficking-thailand-girls/.html

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: October 11, 2010, 12:46:55 PM »

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/vijftien-jaar-peter-r.-de-vries/

Google translation:

Monday, October 11, 2010, 13:53 hours

News

Fifteen years Peter R. de Vries, crime reporter!

On Sunday 10-10-'10, the program existed Peter R. de Vries, crime reporter fifteen years. High time for an overview. What were the highlights of the past fifteen years? A photo shoot.

On October 10, 1995 is the first episode of the program, Peter R. de Vries, crime reporter with RTL4 a fact. One of the first broadcast deals with the controversial passport affair, Peter demonstrates how easy it is to Curaçao to get a genuine passport under a false name.

In 1997, Peter held diskettes that are captured in a theft at the National Crime Squad (LRT). In a special broadcast, Peter based on this information, including a major corruption scandal within the FNV exposed. The file is growing nationwide to LRT affair.

In 1998 the program moved to SBS 6, where it is still emitted. This season on a high-profile broadcast Heineken-kidnapper Frans 'Spine' Meijer, thanks to Peter's efforts by police and arrested can be put down. In 1994 Peter achieved one of its biggest scoops of his career, when he for the Panorama for over ten years tracked down fugitive criminals in the South American Paraguay.

In 1998 Peter praises along with several businessmen reward of half a million guilders for the tip that leads to solving the murder of Nicky Verstappen. In fifteen years Peter R. de Vries, crime reporter Peter spent countless broadcasts of murdering the 11-year-old boy, but despite tremendous efforts of the program is the still unsolved murder.

One of the highlights of the fifth season is the impressive journey along with Peter Corry van Buuren to Turkey makes. Peter is from the beginning been closely involved in the case of Marion and Romy van Buuren: he made in the various stages reports on the mysterious drama. In 2002, following the highly anticipated showdown as the remains of Marion and Romy van Buuren will be found in the dunes between Egmond and Bergen.

Peter spent his program frequently focus on the Schiedam Park murder, which he pointed to numerous inconsistencies in the sentencing of John B. It was after the second Putten murder miscarriage of justice where Peter put his finger on the sore spot.

Peter launched in 2002 that, after some forty-five years of research and programs, a review process came in the Putten murder. This led to a landmark ruling: Herman Dubois and Wilco Viet, almost seven years had been unjustly imprisoned, were acquitted of the murder of Chris Ambrose.

Through the efforts of the program was also the case Bebe Pana started rolling. The police never saw a case, but in different broadcasts Peter knows the lies of her ex-husband Edwin W. unravel to him in 2006 to 12 years imprisonment to stand. Appeal in Edwin W. to the surprise of many acquitted.

The program took in 2003 for the first time the world press with revelations about Princess Mabel Wisse Smit, who has had a relationship with mafia boss Klaas Bruinsma. Netherlands shook on its foundations, the monarchy tottered here and Prince Johan Friso had to waive his rights to the throne.

In the tenth year of the program, Peter devotes an extended broadcast of the murder of Milica van Doorn. After a final attempt to research a new impetus, Peter gets done it that a new DNA investigations.

In a report over two and a half hours from Dallas, Texas, early 2006 Peter was an ultimate attempt to shed new light on one of the most notorious killings of all time: that of John F. Kennedy in November 1963. The results show that Peter was the longest ever made, featuring never-seen footage in the Netherlands and an interview with the man who claims one of the two killers of Kennedy to be.

In an extra-long broadcast in 2007 that Peter had a number of Dutch arms dealers (also) have been responsible for the fact that thousands of firearms in the hands of criminal gangs have come. Peter made it painfully clear that Justice in this case is not pure and suspected arms dealers operated thereby escaped the dance.

In 2008, Peter showed the true story behind the disappearance of American school student Natalee Holloway in Aruba. During one of the most prolonged, strenuous and ingenious hidden camera actions of our program, known Joran that Natalee Holloway in his arms on the beach had died and that her body then with the help of a friend in the sea has dumped. This led to a spectacular show with a record audience of 7.2 million viewers, the images have gone around the world. For this broadcast in 2008, Peter won the prestigious New York Emmy Award.

One of the highlights of 2009 was the conviction of Reinier Smit for the murder of his wife Gonda Smit Drent. Thirteen years Peter has been very much research and many high-profile broadcasts about the case made, and Reinier Smit was not spared.

In the fifteenth season of Peter R. de Vries, a Dutch most shocking part series about notorious serial killer and child Koos H. This program showed us the existence of a real cover-up surrounding the dubious role of judge Cornelis Stolk from The Hague. The broadcasts grew into a national affair, in which Peter three times to court and had our program even defied a court order. For the third episode was a historically high fine of 500,000 euros demanded, so the report has substantial interest, nepotism and corruption within the judiciary is not in the original state could be broadcast.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 01:04:44 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: October 11, 2010, 12:56:26 PM »

I saw two mistakes after I posted, would a kind mod please help...

Under 98/99 picture, please add an "I" for what should say "In"

Under 05/06 picture, please do the same.

And please make the same corrections here:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8785.0
TIA  

Sorry about that, I should have proofed before I posted;!    

I was more concerned with getting the pictures in the right place.  

Done & will get the other link, too
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 01:09:52 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: October 11, 2010, 01:03:22 PM »

And please make the same corrections here:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8785.0

TIA   

Thanks for that posting, texasmom, I enjoyed reading it.

I was reading last week on deVries' website that his show starts broadcasting new episodes on October 31st, so we'll hopefully be seeing more about his visit to Peru with Beth and her face-to-face with Joran in just a few weeks now.

Speaking of Beth....

Has Tim Miller publicly apologized yet?  I haven't heard anything....

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #366 on: October 11, 2010, 01:51:45 PM »

Thanks Texasmom  Why is it most men get better looking as they get older? Why don't women? Something not right in that.

2 4 1
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: October 11, 2010, 01:54:32 PM »

Who Can We Trust?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 185:
  The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?   She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a resturant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

You Never Know

Page 189:
   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead.  From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: October 11, 2010, 01:55:33 PM »

Good Morning All.

I hope your day is good.

Janet
11:00 AM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: October 11, 2010, 02:14:41 PM »

Wow!  Just wow!!!

All these photos of Peter R. deVries!  Be still my beating heart!  I must save all of them.

Didn't we used to have a thread for just him?  Or was that just me, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: October 11, 2010, 02:34:13 PM »

ANYBODY who trusts and/or upholds those within the corrupt Aruba investigation who has prevented justice from prevailing ... I consider his/her motives questionable.  In other words ... is justice for Natalee Holloway what it is about?

Janet

++++

Free Meals!  Free Motels!  Assistance with the Search!

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Tim Miller: Anybody can say what they want about Aruba but you know what...they gave us free motel rooms, they gave us free meals, they did everything to accommodate us...to help us out when we was doing the search for Natalee.  And then uhhh I certainly would not support the boycott.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Mistakes??

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Steph Watts:  Tim, beyond what you just said...and people in the chat room are asking me, how could they interfere with an ongoing investigation.  Here’s how.  Beth went over there without even informing her attorney.  There’s Peruvian authorities working on this case, there’s Aruban authorities working on this case, and there’s American authorities working on this case.  People remember, he’s being charged with extortion in this country.  So, how does she interfere with an ongoing investigation?  She has no idea if they’re about to crack him, if they’re working some kind of a deal with Aruba.  If they’re working some kind of a deal...she has no idea because they don’t tell families everything.  So how does she interfere with an ongoing investigation?  She goes over there, confronts him, spooks him, scares him, gets him to tell them the story and now he doesn’t want to talk to you know the people he was talking to before.  He throws his hands up in the air and says all this is off...you guys sprung Beth on me.  That’s how she interferes with an ongoing investigation Tim Miller.  Agree or disagree?

Tim Miller:  I one hundred percent agree... I one hundred percent agree... I .. I think she should have...  Beth needs to understand, Beth is the mother, Beth is not the investigator.  I know for a fact the FBI is working this very, very hard right now, very methodical.  Uhhh they’re working very, very  close with the authorities in Aruba, they are all on the same page and ummm... were mistakes made in the very beginning?  Yes, they were, they were.. o.k. let’s face it.  But you know what everybody’s on the same page now and ummm they could have done absolutely nothing except damage all the work that’s gone into it now.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: October 11, 2010, 02:35:07 PM »

In and out!!

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: October 11, 2010, 02:40:46 PM »

Thanks Texasmom  Why is it most men get better looking as they get older? Why don't women? Something not right in that.

Suzie

You have a valid point.  A while back when my grey is starting to show ... I was reminded by grown daughter that it is time for that rinse but ... in almost the same breath she tells her father he looks distinguished.  Not Fair!!!

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: October 11, 2010, 06:01:47 PM »

And please make the same corrections here:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8785.0

TIA   

Thanks for that posting, texasmom, I enjoyed reading it.

I was reading last week on deVries' website that his show starts broadcasting new episodes on October 31st, so we'll hopefully be seeing more about his visit to Peru with Beth and her face-to-face with Joran in just a few weeks now.

Speaking of Beth....

Has Tim Miller publicly apologized yet?  I haven't heard anything....

You're welcome, Lifesong!

I'm anxiously awaiting Peter DeVries' new show.

As far as I know there has been no public apology from Tim Miller to Beth Holloway;  And the podcast was still available for others to listen to when I checked a few days ago.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: October 11, 2010, 06:21:26 PM »

Snipped from the July 2010 TES Newsletter

http://texasequusearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/2010JulyNewsletter.pdf

Final Thought: A little over five years ago, Natalie Holloway traveled to the island
of Aruba with several friends from her high school to celebrate their graduation. Near the
end of her visit, she mysteriously disappeared on May 30th 2005. Several men were
questioned regarding Natalee’s disappearance, but an investigation finally determined that
Natalee was last known to have been with a young man identified as Joran van der Sloot.
Natalee and Joran had met each other at a local casino. But there was no cooperation from
Joran van der Sloot. All he did was tell lies; continually changing his story. The
investigation into Natalee’s disappearance was greatly hampered because Joran’s father was
a judge and carried considerable influence on the island of Aruba. Joran was jailed during
the investigation, but amazingly released a short time later. He taunted investigators,
searchers and the media with false and misleading information. But worst of all; he yanked
at the delicate emotions of all Natalee’s distraught family. Millions of dollars and thousands
of hours of search time was dedicated to finding Natalee. Unfortunately, Natalee’s remains
have not been found yet. Joran traveled frequently over the last five years; never showing
any kind of remorse for causing Natalee’s death. Frequent video shots show him smiling
and acting care-free everywhere he went. Days, weeks, months and years went by without
any progress of finding justice for Natalee until a few months ago when Joran tried to
blackmail Beth Holloway out of $250,000 in exchange for information leading top Natalee’s
whereabouts. The F.B.I. had actually tried to set-up a sting for Joran, but he somehow
slipped away undetected.

On May 30th 2010, exactly five years to the day after Natalee mysteriously disappeared,
Joran became the prime, and only suspect in the vicious homicidal death of 21 year-old
Stephany Flores Ramirez at a hotel in Lima, Peru. They both had been attending a poker
tournament at a local casino. The evidence against Joran is blistering and overwhelming.
He gave a full confession on video, but several days later, he recanted on the confession
claiming “intimidation from Peruvian law authorities.” That’s strange because news videos
clearly show he was not intimidated, and that he kind of braggingly told of how he
committed the murder of Stephany. Joran might have been in prison long ago, and Natalee
might have been buried near her family in Alabama had the Aruban authorities tried as had
to solve Natalee’s case, as the Peruvian authorities did to solve Stephany Ramirez’s murder.
And Stephany would still be alive today. Joran can’t count on his father’s help anymore
because his father died suddenly several months ago. Peru has a judicial system that is
somewhat comparable to the courts in the United States, but they are still much harsher that
our system on a criminal’s punishment. The only thing Joran regrets today is getting caught.
His life in a Peruvian prison won’t be a walk through Neverland. He will be living among
hardened criminals serving time for other vicious crimes. Some are psychologically
demented. Rapist will have their way with him. As long as Joran is in a Peruvian prison,
every night is date night. He will lie awake at nights wondering which convict is going to be
the next to harm him and he surely won’t be liked there. Tim Miller recently spent two
weeks in Aruba looking for Natalee and trying to get more information that might lead
searchers to her.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: October 11, 2010, 06:36:08 PM »

And please make the same corrections here:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8785.0
TIA  

Done & will get the other link, too

Thanks 2NJ!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: October 11, 2010, 07:45:09 PM »

Snipped from the July 2010 TES Newsletter

http://texasequusearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/2010JulyNewsletter.pdf

Final Thought: A little over five years ago, Natalie Holloway traveled to the island
of Aruba with several friends from her high school to celebrate their graduation. Near the
end of her visit, she mysteriously disappeared on May 30th 2005. Several men were
questioned regarding Natalee’s disappearance, but an investigation finally determined that
Natalee was last known to have been with a young man identified as Joran van der Sloot.
Natalee and Joran had met each other at a local casino. But there was no cooperation from
Joran van der Sloot. All he did was tell lies; continually changing his story. The
investigation into Natalee’s disappearance was greatly hampered because Joran’s father was
a judge and carried considerable influence on the island of Aruba. Joran was jailed during
the investigation, but amazingly released a short time later. He taunted investigators,
searchers and the media with false and misleading information. But worst of all; he yanked
at the delicate emotions of all Natalee’s distraught family. Millions of dollars and thousands
of hours of search time was dedicated to finding Natalee. Unfortunately, Natalee’s remains
have not been found yet. Joran traveled frequently over the last five years; never showing
any kind of remorse for causing Natalee’s death. Frequent video shots show him smiling
and acting care-free everywhere he went. Days, weeks, months and years went by without
any progress of finding justice for Natalee until a few months ago when Joran tried to
blackmail Beth Holloway out of $250,000 in exchange for information leading top Natalee’s
whereabouts. The F.B.I. had actually tried to set-up a sting for Joran, but he somehow
slipped away undetected.

On May 30th 2010, exactly five years to the day after Natalee mysteriously disappeared,
Joran became the prime, and only suspect in the vicious homicidal death of 21 year-old
Stephany Flores Ramirez at a hotel in Lima, Peru. They both had been attending a poker
tournament at a local casino. The evidence against Joran is blistering and overwhelming.
He gave a full confession on video, but several days later, he recanted on the confession
claiming “intimidation from Peruvian law authorities.” That’s strange because news videos
clearly show he was not intimidated, and that he kind of braggingly told of how he
committed the murder of Stephany. Joran might have been in prison long ago, and Natalee
might have been buried near her family in Alabama had the Aruban authorities tried as had
to solve Natalee’s case, as the Peruvian authorities did to solve Stephany Ramirez’s murder.
And Stephany would still be alive today. Joran can’t count on his father’s help anymore
because his father died suddenly several months ago. Peru has a judicial system that is
somewhat comparable to the courts in the United States, but they are still much harsher that
our system on a criminal’s punishment. The only thing Joran regrets today is getting caught.
His life in a Peruvian prison won’t be a walk through Neverland. He will be living among
hardened criminals serving time for other vicious crimes. Some are psychologically
demented. Rapist will have their way with him. As long as Joran is in a Peruvian prison,
every night is date night. He will lie awake at nights wondering which convict is going to be
the next to harm him and he surely won’t be liked there. Tim Miller recently spent two
weeks in Aruba looking for Natalee and trying to get more information that might lead
searchers to her.

Maybe Tim was in Aruba for two weeks preparing for a search on the 140+ other targets.
He hasn't said much about those lately.  But he said that he already has the money set
aside for the search.  Maybe Steph Watts is going to help with that search.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #377 on: October 12, 2010, 01:41:22 AM »

Peter R. de Vries.....
Time will tell...
promoting his ratings at the expense of Natalee and Beth?....
Or bringing Justice for Natalee Home.....
Last go around....have to conclude.....Still here...Natalee isn't home.......
Results are what matter...understand it may take time against evil....
Justice For Natalee...
Just around the corner.... an angelic monkey
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #378 on: October 12, 2010, 01:42:35 AM »

billb, Keepthefaith and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: October 12, 2010, 01:51:45 AM »

I justed wanted to extend a thank you to Klaas for the email.I just felt like I was potentially becoming a distraction to the forum,and that is the last thing that I would want to do,or be perceived as.Klaas clarified that for me.Trust me when I say,Monkeys are never far from my mind,nor is Natalee Holloway.God Bless all of the Monkeys....Hey Billb,are the Chargers a hockey team in San Diego?I kid you!I'll have to go back and get caught up a bit on what is happening in regards to the findings on Aruba.

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.