March 18, 2024, 07:46:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 329907 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: October 13, 2010, 05:52:47 PM »

Ribbit!

Was Joran van der Sloot attempting to distract attention away from the lighthouse/Arashi Beach with his changing stories?

Janet

++++++

The Lighthouse

Joran van der Sloot - Suspect Statement - June 9, 2005

To your question why I got the idea to drive to the Lighthouse, I answer you that I did this because Natalee commented that she wanted to go see sharks.

I told Deepak to drive to the Lighthouse because Natalee had said to me that she wanted to see sharks. I had told Natalee that there were no sharks but she insisted that she had seen sharks already. At no point had Natalee said to me that she wanted to go to the North Coast. With Deepak's car one cannot drive to the North Coast because his car is too low. ....

We drove up to the lighthouse and then we took the same road down again towards the Holiday Inn. While we were driving in the direction/towards the hotel, she dozed off several times/fell half asleep several times and we didn't kiss anymore.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=160.0

Changing Story - Joran's Residence - Marriot Beach

Transcript: Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record,' Part 1
Wednesday, March 01, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: So you leave Carlos 'nCharlie's and your intention was to head to your house. Did you actually head to your house?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, we did. We actually did end up heading to my house because that's what she was — that's what she wanted to, so I was fine with it. And then during the car ride she was — she had her hand on my — on my leg and I had my hand on her leg and we were both in the back. We were kissing each other and so I took (INAUDIBLE) in a — in a positive not in a bad way.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you ever actually make it to your house?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, we did. We actually did stop in front of my house. We got to my house and then, yes then I — then she said she wanted to go see sharks.

VAN SUSTEREN: Why sharks?

VAN DER SLOOT: I have no idea why she wanted to go see sharks and so I was laughing and telling her there's no sharks.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right, so you drive from your house and where is your next, where is the next point you stop the car?

VAN DER SLOOT: The next point we stopped the car was at the beach where we ended up going to. We were driving. The point was to drive to her hotel then but we drove — we drove right by that and she said, yes, because she didn't want to go to her hotel. She wanted to go see sharks. ....

VAN SUSTEREN: About how long did it take from the point of your house to drive to the beach?

VAN DER SLOOT: That probably takes around five minutes.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you drive past her hotel at that point or just drive right to the beach?

VAN DER SLOOT: No, we drove past her — past her hotel and then took the road right next to her hotel.

VAN SUSTEREN: And so when you go to the beach you then move down to the Marriott is that right? You went farther north of the Marriott?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, the Marriott is right next to it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186581,00.html

Changing Story - No Lighthouse

Transcript: Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record,' Part 2
Friday, March 03, 2006

VAN DER SLOOT: ... And they're saying also that we went to the lighthouse when we never even went to the lighthouse.

And, even statements from the security guard that was at the lighthouse said a car never went to the lighthouse at all. I mean that's, you know, that's mind — for me that's mind boggling.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186707,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: October 13, 2010, 06:04:55 PM »

Ribbit!

Kermit ... could the lighthouse/Arashi Beach have been the location where "something bad" happened.

Thoughts?

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

.... or could the "something bad" have happened at the van der Sloot residence and ... Natalee was taken to the lighthouse/Arashi Beach ... not the Marriot Beach?

Janet

++++++

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 13, 2005

After that the family wanted us to go with the police to show them the route we drove. Joran's father refused. I also said no. After that the police officers said it was nonsense to drive out to the light house at that moment in time. The family then asked if we could go to the Holiday Inn to point out the security guard that worked there to the police.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=182.0

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: October 13, 2010, 06:12:45 PM »

Tamikosmom and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

It is said the first signs of madness is talking to yourself.  Thank goodness for guests.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #423 on: October 13, 2010, 06:38:12 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/22970-curpa-di-turista-sin-bida-haya-ta-drief-un-miya-pazuid-di-aruba.html

Papiamentu translation:

curpa by tourist without life attain is drief one mile pazuid by aruba

wednesday, 13 october 2010 09:31

in oranan by diaranson morning, personal by the boat by placer, dorothy, owing to see algo parecido at one curpa is drief in lama more or less one mile for by costa. at once owing to beat alarma at instancianan concerni before come haci investigacion. read more for her informe oficial by cuerpo policial... is deal here by one tourist cu by one manner or another attain problem y will owing to hoga. here is follow the informe oficial by part by police encuanto by the susedido. for by cuerpo policial owing to come into the next informe before thing is deal the caso by hogamento by today morning. in oranan by diaranson morning, kustwacht owing to wordo poni at altitude cu the yacht “dorothy” will have to owing to señala one curpa without life, more or less 2 milla pazuid by manchebo. kustwacht is bay at the sitio y is encontra the curpa by one man without life. they're transporte before platform at apa where cu police maritimo is acudi at the sitio y via centrale post is notifica the autoridadnan competente. before more or less 09:15 dr. van der linden is constata dead, mediante hogamento by paul william kelly, nasi at u.s.a. day 27 by feburary 1948 y cu was kedando cu her casa in one camber at divi hotel. personal by slachtoffer hulp owing to present at the sitio before give sosten at the lady cu was devasta. according declaracion by the lady the victima was bad y if y pendiente one operacion big hour the go back bek her country. according the lady past owing to bay sleep at night allow her casa near by dje y hour past owing to arouse morning the victima not was in bedroom more. is send words by condolencia at famianan by the fayecido. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: October 13, 2010, 07:10:45 PM »

NOTICE:  THE SITE WILL BE DOWN TONIGHT FOR SERVER MAINTENANCE FOR ABOUT AN HOUR OR SO. DOWNTIME WILL BE...

6PM - 7PM PST
8PM - 9PM CENTRAL
9PM - 10PM ET
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: October 13, 2010, 07:11:21 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/22970-curpa-di-turista-sin-bida-haya-ta-drief-un-miya-pazuid-di-aruba.html

Papiamentu translation:

curpa by tourist without life attain is drief one mile pazuid by aruba

wednesday, 13 october 2010 09:31

in oranan by diaranson morning, personal by the boat by placer, dorothy, owing to see algo parecido at one curpa is drief in lama more or less one mile for by costa. at once owing to beat alarma at instancianan concerni before come haci investigacion. read more for her informe oficial by cuerpo policial... is deal here by one tourist cu by one manner or another attain problem y will owing to hoga. here is follow the informe oficial by part by police encuanto by the susedido. for by cuerpo policial owing to come into the next informe before thing is deal the caso by hogamento by today morning. in oranan by diaranson morning, kustwacht owing to wordo poni at altitude cu the yacht “dorothy” will have to owing to señala one curpa without life, more or less 2 milla pazuid by manchebo. kustwacht is bay at the sitio y is encontra the curpa by one man without life. they're transporte before platform at apa where cu police maritimo is acudi at the sitio y via centrale post is notifica the autoridadnan competente. before more or less 09:15 dr. van der linden is constata dead, mediante hogamento by paul william kelly, nasi at u.s.a. day 27 by feburary 1948 y cu was kedando cu her casa in one camber at divi hotel. personal by slachtoffer hulp owing to present at the sitio before give sosten at the lady cu was devasta. according declaracion by the lady the victima was bad y if y pendiente one operacion big hour the go back bek her country. according the lady past owing to bay sleep at night allow her casa near by dje y hour past owing to arouse morning the victima not was in bedroom more. is send words by condolencia at famianan by the fayecido. come across

Geez, not another 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: October 13, 2010, 08:24:30 PM »

Thanks for the heads-up on the downtime Klaas!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: October 13, 2010, 08:31:38 PM »

Check Anthony H.'s facebook.  You can screen capture and I can't.
He has been burgled

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: October 13, 2010, 08:49:42 PM »

Check Anthony H.'s facebook.  You can screen capture and I can't.
He has been burgled

Not sure if this will work, don't have time for photobucket! 
If they're too big, I'll save to photobucket and post again after the downtime!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: October 13, 2010, 08:57:26 PM »

Anthony,

Don't ever leave your daughter at home alone.  It's just not safe there.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: October 13, 2010, 08:59:57 PM »

Anthony,

Thanks, TM

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: October 13, 2010, 09:08:51 PM »

Anthony,

Thanks, TM

You're welcome Magnolia!   an angelic monkey

Thanks for letting us know.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: October 14, 2010, 03:17:57 AM »

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #433 on: October 14, 2010, 03:18:41 AM »

This is why we cannot allow Peru to send Joran to the Netherlands to serve his time. What happens when he comes to the states to be tried for defrauding Beth. Do we have an agreement with them that we have to send him over there?

http://www.expatica.com/nl/news/dutch-news/dutch-authorities-free-iraqi-born-insurgent_102879.html

Dutch authorities free Iraqi-born insurgent
A man sentenced by a US court to 25 years in jail for conspiring to kill Americans in Iraq was freed Wednesday after Dutch judges slashed his jail term citing poor US prison conditions.

The district court in the port city of Rotterdam said it converted the sentence of Wesam al-Delaema, an Iraqi-born Dutch citizen, to eight years.

This was closer to the applicable penalty for the same crime under Dutch law, prosecution spokesman Wim de Bruin said.

Delaema, 37, had already been in prison for more than two-thirds of the new sentence and thus "he was released" under Dutch parole regulations, he said.

He had been sentenced by a Washington court in April 2009 for making videos on how to construct roadside bombs to kill US soldiers in Fallujah.

He was the first Iraq war insurgent to be prosecuted in a US court.

Delaema was arrested in the Netherlands on his return from Iraq in 2005 and extradited to the United States two years later.

After sentencing, Delaema was sent back to the Netherlands, under a bilateral agreement, to serve his sentence there.

"A sentence of eight years was imposed," said a statement from the Dutch court that added that Delaema had already served 5.5 years behind bars, mostly in the United States.

Judges took into account as a mitigating factor the "bad conditions" of his detention in the United States that "deviate negatively from the detention situation in comparable cases in the Netherlands," said the statement.

The sentence conversion process happens automatically if a Dutch citizen convicted of a crime abroad is sent to the Netherlands to serve out the sentence, the prosecutor said.

"It is the end of a nightmare," Delaema's lawyer Victor Koppe told AFP on Wednesday. "He should never have been extradited to the US. This was a purely Dutch criminal case."

In a separate case, Delaema had also been sentenced to 18 months' detention for kicking a US prison guard until he lost consciousness in 2007.

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #434 on: October 14, 2010, 03:21:55 AM »

Wow, i didn't mean to stay up this late. LOL

2 4 1
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: October 14, 2010, 03:22:41 AM »

This is why we cannot allow Peru to send Joran to the Netherlands to serve his time. What happens when he comes to the states to be tried for defrauding Beth. Do we have an agreement with them that we have to send him over there?

http://www.expatica.com/nl/news/dutch-news/dutch-authorities-free-iraqi-born-insurgent_102879.html

Dutch authorities free Iraqi-born insurgent
A man sentenced by a US court to 25 years in jail for conspiring to kill Americans in Iraq was freed Wednesday after Dutch judges slashed his jail term citing poor US prison conditions.

The district court in the port city of Rotterdam said it converted the sentence of Wesam al-Delaema, an Iraqi-born Dutch citizen, to eight years.

This was closer to the applicable penalty for the same crime under Dutch law, prosecution spokesman Wim de Bruin said.

Delaema, 37, had already been in prison for more than two-thirds of the new sentence and thus "he was released" under Dutch parole regulations, he said.

He had been sentenced by a Washington court in April 2009 for making videos on how to construct roadside bombs to kill US soldiers in Fallujah.

He was the first Iraq war insurgent to be prosecuted in a US court.

Delaema was arrested in the Netherlands on his return from Iraq in 2005 and extradited to the United States two years later.

After sentencing, Delaema was sent back to the Netherlands, under a bilateral agreement, to serve his sentence there.

"A sentence of eight years was imposed," said a statement from the Dutch court that added that Delaema had already served 5.5 years behind bars, mostly in the United States.

Judges took into account as a mitigating factor the "bad conditions" of his detention in the United States that "deviate negatively from the detention situation in comparable cases in the Netherlands," said the statement.

The sentence conversion process happens automatically if a Dutch citizen convicted of a crime abroad is sent to the Netherlands to serve out the sentence, the prosecutor said.

"It is the end of a nightmare," Delaema's lawyer Victor Koppe told AFP on Wednesday. "He should never have been extradited to the US. This was a purely Dutch criminal case."

In a separate case, Delaema had also been sentenced to 18 months' detention for kicking a US prison guard until he lost consciousness in 2007.

EXACTLY!!!

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #436 on: October 14, 2010, 05:05:43 AM »

Wow, i didn't mean to stay up this late. LOL

I see the time on your post is way past my bedtime, too. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: October 14, 2010, 05:12:00 AM »

I hadn't even noticed!  Here I was thinking...awww it's not that late... 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #438 on: October 14, 2010, 05:17:10 AM »

Now, it looks like it is okay...I messed with my settings but also let Klaas know.  My post said 5 something AM when I responded to SuzieQ.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: October 14, 2010, 05:19:59 AM »

Now, it looks like it is okay...I messed with my settings but also let Klaas know.  My post said 5 something AM when I responded to SuzieQ.   

Mine is still messed up!  Your last post was at 4:17:10 AM!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.