April 27, 2024, 01:23:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 332591 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: October 14, 2010, 05:25:31 AM »

I hadn't even noticed!  Here I was thinking...awww it's not that late... 

Now, it looks like it is okay...I messed with my settings but also let Klaas know.  My post said 5 something AM when I responded to SuzieQ.   

Mine is still messed up!  Your last post was at 4:17:10 AM!   
We have to go to our forum "profile" and then click on "layout and preferences" and select "auto detect" in "time" category.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #441 on: October 14, 2010, 05:38:02 AM »

Now, it looks like it is okay...I messed with my settings but also let Klaas know.  My post said 5 something AM when I responded to SuzieQ.   

We have to go to our forum "profile" and then click on "layout and preferences" and select "auto detect" in "time" category.

Thanks wreck!  It worked!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #442 on: October 14, 2010, 06:19:02 AM »

Thanks wreck!  It worked!   

That's what I did and then I couldn't get back in.  Hopefully, later this morning, it will be okay. 

G'nite....I'm heading out....again.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: October 14, 2010, 06:24:01 AM »

Good night 2NJ!   an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: October 14, 2010, 06:36:05 AM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: October 14, 2010, 12:34:41 PM »

Ribbit!

Was Joran van der Sloot attempting to distract attention away from the lighthouse/Arashi Beach with his changing stories?

Janet

++++++

The Lighthouse

Joran van der Sloot - Suspect Statement - June 9, 2005

To your question why I got the idea to drive to the Lighthouse, I answer you that I did this because Natalee commented that she wanted to go see sharks.

I told Deepak to drive to the Lighthouse because Natalee had said to me that she wanted to see sharks. I had told Natalee that there were no sharks but she insisted that she had seen sharks already. At no point had Natalee said to me that she wanted to go to the North Coast. With Deepak's car one cannot drive to the North Coast because his car is too low. ....

We drove up to the lighthouse and then we took the same road down again towards the Holiday Inn. While we were driving in the direction/towards the hotel, she dozed off several times/fell half asleep several times and we didn't kiss anymore.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=160.0

Changing Story - Joran's Residence - Marriot Beach

Transcript: Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record,' Part 1
Wednesday, March 01, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: So you leave Carlos 'nCharlie's and your intention was to head to your house. Did you actually head to your house?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, we did. We actually did end up heading to my house because that's what she was — that's what she wanted to, so I was fine with it. And then during the car ride she was — she had her hand on my — on my leg and I had my hand on her leg and we were both in the back. We were kissing each other and so I took (INAUDIBLE) in a — in a positive not in a bad way.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you ever actually make it to your house?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, we did. We actually did stop in front of my house. We got to my house and then, yes then I — then she said she wanted to go see sharks.

VAN SUSTEREN: Why sharks?

VAN DER SLOOT: I have no idea why she wanted to go see sharks and so I was laughing and telling her there's no sharks.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right, so you drive from your house and where is your next, where is the next point you stop the car?

VAN DER SLOOT: The next point we stopped the car was at the beach where we ended up going to. We were driving. The point was to drive to her hotel then but we drove — we drove right by that and she said, yes, because she didn't want to go to her hotel. She wanted to go see sharks. ....

VAN SUSTEREN: About how long did it take from the point of your house to drive to the beach?

VAN DER SLOOT: That probably takes around five minutes.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you drive past her hotel at that point or just drive right to the beach?

VAN DER SLOOT: No, we drove past her — past her hotel and then took the road right next to her hotel.

VAN SUSTEREN: And so when you go to the beach you then move down to the Marriott is that right? You went farther north of the Marriott?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, the Marriott is right next to it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186581,00.html

Changing Story - No Lighthouse

Transcript: Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record,' Part 2
Friday, March 03, 2006

VAN DER SLOOT: ... And they're saying also that we went to the lighthouse when we never even went to the lighthouse.

And, even statements from the security guard that was at the lighthouse said a car never went to the lighthouse at all. I mean that's, you know, that's mind — for me that's mind boggling.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186707,00.html

We stayed across the street from the Aruba Racquet Club on Opal.  There are two ponds behind the house between the house and the beach and many foot paths that the horses use to get to the huts.  I watched cars come back there on dirt roads at sunrise to move their fishtraps and watched the locals walk to the hotels and work from there. It's very secluded, high sand dunes, many cactuses  and we never felt comfortable to walk to the beach due to the seclusion.  Anything could happen back there.  There was a demolished bus and some houses.  I wonder if those ponds and that area was searched.  (O/T my pregnant daughter that I went to Aruba with had her baby this weekend and all is well - Thank God!  Congrats on your Grandbaby too Klaasend!)

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: October 14, 2010, 03:52:07 PM »

Congratulations Grandma Sharon/Tx!!  

When the following is considered ... could it be that the Marriot Beach was a distraction that never play a part in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  Could the "something bad" had happened at the van der Sloot residence.

1.  Kyle Kingman's own words in regards to the location where the trap was discovered.

2.  Kermit's map which clearly reveals the relationship between the van der Sloot residence and the Arashi Beach.

3.  The official declarations of Joran, Deepak and Joran stating that Natalee was taken to the Arashi Beach/Lighthouse on the morning of May 30, 2005. (Joran later backtracked)

4.  Beth Holloway's claim that she saw a declaration where Joran states that Natalee was taken to the van der Sloot residence and a sexual encounter occured.  In her book Beth identifies Joran's June 13th suspect as the source. 

+++++++.

'The Abrams Report' for Sept. 14th
updated 9/15/2005 11:21:45 AM ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S MOTHER:  You know, I‘ve seen several of Joran‘s statements and I don‘t know why he was released.  I hope that these statements were not withheld from evidence presented before the judge of instruction because they are hugely, hugely showing his involvement in this crime against Natalee.  I mean he has her coming in and out of consciousness, repeatedly throughout his statements.  You know he admits to bringing her to his home and even gives a date and a time, 1:40 a.m. on May the 30th, and has sex with her in his home.  You know, I just hope those statements made it before the judge of instruction.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9353948/ 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: October 14, 2010, 03:57:16 PM »

All Dutch to me!  Maybe someone could translate.

Good Morning Monkeys

Janet
7:55 AM PT
++++++

JORAN 06/13/2005 STATEMENT
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=175.0

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #448 on: October 14, 2010, 05:04:30 PM »

This morning while looking for some news, I happened to find that www.aruba.com has been redesigned to mirror the recent new branding.  I normally read over the news articles they previously had at a separate tab, but it seems they no longer have them.  What caught my eye was one particular ad, one of a few that depict people in different careers on the island.

I was not able to upload to photobucket, but will attempt again later.  The diving gear & name caught my eye.  Facebook page says Red Sail Sports is the employer.  Profile pic is gross.  It may be nothing at all, but I thought I'd share. 

http://www.facebook.com/people/Osmar-Vrolijk/1837905635#!/profile.php?id=1837905635&v=info

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: October 14, 2010, 01:27:01 PM »

Reminder

Joran, Deepak and Satish were not the only ones who were detained as suspects in regards to the involvement in wrongdoing against the person of Natalee Holloway during the final moments of her life.  Then there were those who were questioned time and time again as witnesses. 

Was there a pre-arranged gathering at the van der Sloot residence?  At some point in time did one of the main suspects reveal the names of those present at that gathering?  Then ... something akin to the June 10th confession ... was there a retraction that would imply conformity to the cover up agenda?

++++++

Suspects in the Natalee Holloway Case

Joran van der Sloot

6/2005 - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder

11/2008 - Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway.

Deepak Kalpoe

6/2005 - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

8/2005 - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

11/2008 - Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway.

Satish Kalpoe

6/2005 - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

8/2005 - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

Paulus van der Sloot

6/2005 -  complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping.

Steve Croes

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt

4/2006 - criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance"of Natalee Holloway.

Guido Weaver:[/b]

4/2006 - Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen

Freddy Alexander Zedan Armbatzis

Nancy Grace - August 29, 2005

NANCY GRACE, HOST:  Thank you very much for being with us, Beth. So much happening. What do you think this means, the arrest of the Kalpoe brothers, and what do you have to tell us tonight -- Beth.

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE`S MOTHER: Well, Nancy, I would imagine that it means that they`ve gathered new evidence to warrant this re-arrest of the Kalpoe brothers. And there`s no way you`re going to convince me that Freddy`s arrest is a coincidence. You know, I`ve seen his name surface throughout my documentation that I`ve been keeping since as early as June 15th ....

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/29/ng.01.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: October 14, 2010, 01:37:22 PM »

THE COVER UP

Its been documented

The Jonesboro Sun - January 29, 2007

Twitty recalled the first days after her daughter's disappearance and the actions of the Aruban government.

"We did everything we could in looking for her.  There was a government coverup, and it has been documented," Twitty contended.

http://www.jonesborosun.com/story.php?ID=25809

A List of Reasons

'Scarborough Country' - October 23, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men.

They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9796403/from/RL.2/

Everybody Knows

Page 194:
It's quiet in the room when i add, 'Oh, come on. Everyone knows there was a cover-up.' And to this, Jorge Pesquera, president and CEO of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association, shrugs his shoulders, nods in the affirmative, and says softly, 'Yes...yes there was'."

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: October 14, 2010, 01:45:34 PM »

THE LIGHTHOUSE - ARASHI BEACH - THE PERSISTENCE CONNECTION

The Road to Arashi

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 11, 2005

I had been driving on, in the direction of Arashi. When I arrived at Arashi I stopped the car on the asphalted section. I got out because I had to take a pee. Then I got back in again and we drove in the direction of the “Lighthouse”. Arriving at the "Lighthouse" I drove into the road and drove past the front of the restaurant. When we drove past the front I said, here we are this is the “Lighthouse”. Nobody answered me. At some point I looked into the rear view mirror and saw that Joran and the girl were French kissing. I had not seen that Joran had his hand up the girls skirt. I only saw him kissing. I looked at my brother Satish. He said keep on driving. After that I continued in the direction from which we just came. I saw a little farther up at about where the Lighthouse was a green jeep and a four door, white car. After that I drove down the road towards Arashi.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=170.0

Connect the Dots?

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee’s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective's brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  My opinion on Simian is that he is a detective/cop involved in the case since the beginning. My understanding is that there is only one of the originals remaining. He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed. The vision was cryptic and actually contained a latitude which from what he claimed could have been anywhere in the world. The brother thought they were coordinates, but it was just a latitude. Oddly, the latitude was within a half mile from where we found the trap and centered on Arashi beach. Basically, if you stood on land and pointed straight to the trap and were right on the money... this is what the difference amounts to. Based on this latitude we payed a little more attention to the northern portions of the search grid near that Latitude. The trap was found shortly after, within the original search area, but very close to the provided latitude. I would have found the trap without the latitude, but it was very strange.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: October 14, 2010, 02:26:53 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79591.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Aruba House suspends employee leaks account
October 14, 2010, 14:05 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY / THE HAGUE - A member of the Aruba House in The Hague has been suspended following the bill for the rental of a temporary residence of the plenipotentiary minister was leaked to the press. Another employee received a warning.

The Aruba House confirmed yesterday in a press release that these disciplinary measures. This followed a meeting with the entire staff. The official story of the Aruba House is that the two employees in the press statement could not be named, have brought out internal information. "This has led to a series of speculations that the representation of Aruba in the Netherlands in a negative light," said the press release. "Violation of this internal procedure, if the law gives to, any sanctions."

Solo Di Pueblo published Saturday that the trustee Minister Edwin Abath (AVP) has rented a house in Scheveningen at a price of 4,400 euros (10,120 florins) per month. Abath says the whole situation is based on speculation. "During my conversations with my predecessor Frido Croes gave me the advice to him to repair the house," said Abath. He had already decided not to involve the home pending the repairs and went with his family in a small apartment living. "My two children aged 18 and 21 years had to share a room and the rest of the apartment is so small that you can barely turn around. We have adapted to this situation. When it became unbearable, I asked permission to still a larger house to rent for me and my family. I was given permission with the condition that we would again involve the official's residence when the reconstruction work there done. "Abath doubts that the suspended employee, who has expressed regret for his action, returns to his post.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: October 14, 2010, 03:21:09 PM »

The Aruba's iguana population was a topic of discussion in the last Natalee Holloway thread.  In my reading ... I just came across a segment in Loving Natalee where Beth shares her perspective regarding her encounter with these creatures that appear to come from another era.

Janet

+++++++

Page 56:
  Daylight comes, and I see the island for the first time.  It's paradoxical to see such beauty and experience such horror at the same time.

Something out of the corner of my eye moves and catcges my attention.  Adjusting my focus I zoom in on the biggest iguana I have ever seen!  It’s moving slowly along the sidewalk where it encounters another lizard.  The two of them lazily swing one leg forward at a time, tongues tasting the hot wind, and travel down the walkway ignoring the tourists around them who stop to point and stare.  They’re all over the place down here.  Everywhere I look there’s one or two or three.  Giant colourful lizards and smaller versions as well look like little dinosaurs and are free to come in and out of the facilities all over the Island.  This is a miniature Jurassic Park, my tired mind says to itself.  Island visitors who are up early to enjoy the day come upon the iguanas and take pictures and ooh and ahh.  But big lizards leave big calling cards that dot the sidewalks, and one must watch where one steps.  Hotel guest hopscotch the droppings.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: October 14, 2010, 05:57:39 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20019607-504083.html

October 14, 2010 3:26 PM

Joran van der Sloot Drug Probe: Accused Killer's Lawyer Wants Peru to Investigate Alleged Prison Pot Buy

Posted by Edecio Martinez

Joran van der Sloot (CBS/AP)

LIMA, Peru (CBS) Peruvian officials are being urged to investigate how Joran van der Sloot allegedly bought drugs from a prison guard while incarcerated.

Surveillance video from inside Lima's Miguel Castro Castro prison, where van der sloot is being held in the death of Peruvian student Stephany Flores, purportedly shows the young Dutchman trying to buy marijuana.

The grainy footage is believed to show a shirtless van der Sloot standing outside his cell when a drug dealer walks up to him and asks if he wants to buy some pot, according to CNN, which says the footage comes from Peruvian television station, America TV.

According to the video, van der Sloot answers, "Can you sell it to me for five soles[$1.80]?"

RadarOnline reports that the drug dealer was actually an officer of the National Penitentiary Institute.

"Those involved in the shameful fact are fully identified on the tape and will be brought to justice," a source told the website.

Van der Sloot's attorney, Maximo Altez, says the whole thing was "staged" and he has asked Peru's National Correctional Institute to investigate how the tape was made and how it was leaked, according to Radar.

Altez told CNN that his client had been granted permission to paint his cell and that was why his shirt is off in the video: "He took off his shirt so that he wouldn't paint his clothes. He is painting and the guards are talking to him."

Van der Sloot is being held for the death of the 21-year-old Flores, whom he confessed to fatally beating, strangling and suffocating in his Lima hotel room, according to transcripts of his signed confession. He has since recanted in an interview with a Dutch newspaper, and has attempted - thus far unsuccessfully - to have the confession suppressed for a variety of reasons.

Flores' death occurred five years after Alabama teen Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba, a case in which van der Sloot is the main suspect.

The Dutchman faces charges of first-degree murder and robbery for the May 30 death of Flores.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: October 14, 2010, 06:48:02 PM »

We stayed across the street from the Aruba Racquet Club on Opal.  There are two ponds behind the house between the house and the beach and many foot paths that the horses use to get to the huts.  I watched cars come back there on dirt roads at sunrise to move their fishtraps and watched the locals walk to the hotels and work from there. It's very secluded, high sand dunes, many cactuses  and we never felt comfortable to walk to the beach due to the seclusion.  Anything could happen back there.  There was a demolished bus and some houses.  I wonder if those ponds and that area was searched.  (O/T my pregnant daughter that I went to Aruba with had her baby this weekend and all is well - Thank God!  Congrats on your Grandbaby too Klaasend!)

These are some pics from Sharon/Tx of the area she's describing. 

Thanks Sharon/Tx!

These are from the same photos, just zoomed in...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: October 14, 2010, 06:55:47 PM »

JMO,  but if this is a common area where fisherman leave their traps; it may have been a temporary location for a trap holding a body until it could be transported out to sea.  As we've heard so many times....hidden in plain sight. 

I don't think Joran has guts enough to go out to that Monserrat pond in the dark...my bet is he's a big skeerdy cat.  But notice all the lights in this area...and activity out there probably wouldn't draw attention. 

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: October 14, 2010, 07:21:49 PM »

Congratulations Grandma Sharon/Tx!!  

When the following is considered ... could it be that the Marriot Beach was a distraction that never play a part in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  Could the "something bad" had happened at the van der Sloot residence.

1.  Kyle Kingman's own words in regards to the location where the trap was discovered.

2.  Kermit's map which clearly reveals the relationship between the van der Sloot residence and the Arashi Beach.

3.  The official declarations of Joran, Deepak and Joran stating that Natalee was taken to the Arashi Beach/Lighthouse on the morning of May 30, 2005. (Joran later backtracked)

4.  Beth Holloway's claim that she saw a declaration where Joran states that Natalee was taken to the van der Sloot residence and a sexual encounter occured.  In her book Beth identifies Joran's June 13th suspect as the source. 

+++++++.

'The Abrams Report' for Sept. 14th
updated 9/15/2005 11:21:45 AM ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S MOTHER:  You know, I‘ve seen several of Joran‘s statements and I don‘t know why he was released.  I hope that these statements were not withheld from evidence presented before the judge of instruction because they are hugely, hugely showing his involvement in this crime against Natalee.  I mean he has her coming in and out of consciousness, repeatedly throughout his statements.  You know he admits to bringing her to his home and even gives a date and a time, 1:40 a.m. on May the 30th, and has sex with her in his home.  You know, I just hope those statements made it before the judge of instruction.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9353948/ 

Thank you Tamikosmom!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: October 14, 2010, 07:26:37 PM »

These are some pics from Sharon/Tx of the area she's describing. 

Thanks Sharon/Tx!

These are from the same photos, just zoomed in...

Thank you so very much TXmom!  See those guys in the water?  They moved that white stick every day.  Granted, this is 5 years later but cars came and went back there!  At night, it was so dark!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: October 14, 2010, 07:36:46 PM »

JMO,  but if this is a common area where fisherman leave their traps; it may have been a temporary location for a trap holding a body until it could be transported out to sea.  As we've heard so many times....hidden in plain sight. 

I don't think Joran has guts enough to go out to that Monserrat pond in the dark...my bet is he's a big skeerdy cat.  But notice all the lights in this area...and activity out there probably wouldn't draw attention. 

Exactly!  We saw car lights at night and early morning.  The only other lights came from the hotels in the distance and the streetlights way out on the main road.  These ponds are dark at night and a perfect place for kids to hang out and be undetected.  It's near the road that cuts over to Joran's neighborhood and area and he would travel back through that area to get to the hotels to the left in the pictures.  If you turn right onto the main road by the hut and go about 5-10 minutes you are at Arashi, then the lighthouse. The pond looks secluded so I questioned if fish or bait were in them and what that white thing was that they kept moving.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.