March 19, 2024, 01:56:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 329942 times)
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2010, 06:32:02 PM »

Keep 'em jigglin', Sporterrrrrr!!!!

Carpe........ you're killing me!!   

OHHH my eyes my eyes for the love of humanity get rid of it ----my eyes   lol sl

Yeah, Anita gettin' jiggy with it could cause a tsunami!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2010, 06:42:29 PM »

The judge has already ruled that the Kalpoes were "public figures" due to their involvement in Natalee's
disappearance.  All of the defamatory things had already been published in newspapers and spoken on
TV before Dr. Phil ever got involved.

I do not believe for one minute that the Kalpoes will win the lawsuit in the California court.

If you choose to believe in them....go for it.

I'm not a lawyer, but the Kalpoe's assertion in this seem akin to the concept of "slander". By definition, slander has to be untrue. Going back to Klaas's post and link, if Deepak had already told that he had sex with Natalee, Deepak is the source of his own "defamation" again. He would have been a participant and as such has ample weight for "truth". He can't turn around and yell foul when he defamed himself, regardless of a tape edit for a TV show where he repeats that truth in an edited section of the entire tape. Edited or not, it's a "truth" that he has repeated before.   JMO.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2010, 06:57:02 PM »

Honestly, dear, that's just not how the court system works.  I've read it explained here over and over again so it does seem as though at this point you just don't want to believe it.

Janet, even if the tape WERE found to be altered (which I don't believe it was), the Kaploe's still lose the case if they can't PROVE damages.  I think by this time it's quite easy to comprehend if you actually want to.

JMO and only MO

I could be wrong but ... if it is proved that Dr. Phil deceptively manipulated the recording ... a recording heard by his entire viewing audience ... it does not make sense there would no legal ramification whether Deepak and Satish can and cannot prove damages.

Janet

The amount they are suing Dr. Phil for is the amount of damage they believe he did to their reputations.  Where do you think that figure came from?

The Kalpoes (at least Deepak) admitted to having sexual relations with Natalee to his friend John Charles Croes:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=192.0

You cannot defame someone by saying that they reported that all 3 had sex with Natalee when the subject (Deepak & Satish) themselves said that in the beginning of the case.

In other words, you can't ruin the reputation of a dushbag 

Right.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2010, 07:10:42 PM »

The Kalpoes (at least Deepak) admitted to having sexual relations with Natalee to his friend John Charles Croes:

You cannot defame someone by saying that they reported that all 3 had sex with Natalee when the subject (Deepak & Satish) themselves said that in the beginning of the case.

Klaas

I could be wrong ... I don't think that Deepak or Satish have ever admitted to having sex with Natalee. .

Janet

++++++

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 13, 2005

To your question as to who John Charles CROES is, where he lives and how often I have chatted to him on "MSN", I can say the following. The afore mentioned John lives with his whole family in Miami. I have known him since school. We were together at the MAVO. On Monday Mai 30th 2005 I had chatted with John from about 02:40 to 03:30 hours. We didn't chat continually. From time to time I went and watched some TV. But I am sure that he was online during the time-frame I just mentioned above here.

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 29, 2005

You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this to frustrate/mess up the investigation.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2010, 07:33:33 PM »

Considering I believe that Deepak and Satish participated in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 and to some extent in the cover up that followed ... I will be furious if the Kalpoes' attorneys are successful in the lawsuit ... furious at Phil McGraw.

Why would the Kalpoes' attorneys file a lawsuit claiming that the Dr. Phil tape was manipulated when common sense would tell them that it would only take a comparison of the tape and Jamie Skeeters' hard drive to reveal the truth?  Could it be that assurance was given by the NFI and ... this is why the lawsuit was filed?

Janet

++++

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 1
updated 7:37 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS SCHIPPER, ARUBAN STRATEGIC COMM. TASK FORCE: Well, it's not what I think, it is what the Dutch forensic institute thinks and what we have also requested the FBI to confirm, which confirmation we haven't received yet. However, the NFI had four investigators separately look at these tapes, and they say that the Dr. Phil show tapes were edited for content in the following order. Just before the word “she,” there was a cut. And just after the word “did,” there was a cut. And then they compared it to the CD-ROM that Mr. Skeeters sent the officials, and you have seen that piece, and it says, “No, she didn't.” And he shakes his head while doing—while saying that.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

Judge allows lawsuit to proceed against Dr. Phil
The Associated Press

Date: Wednesday Feb. 6, 2008 10:12 AM ET

The Kalpoes, who have maintained they had nothing to do with Holloway's disappearance, sued in December 2006, claiming the "Dr. Phil" talk show altered portions of a taped conversation between Deepak Kalpoe and a private investigator to "create false, incriminating, and defamatory statements that the plaintiffs engaged in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway."

The brothers also contend the TV show implied they helped kill Holloway and disposed of her body. Their suit claims defamation, invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20080206/dr_phil_080206/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2010, 07:57:24 PM »

Klaas

I could be wrong ... I don't think that Deepak or Satish have ever admitted to having sex with Natalee. .

Janet

++++++

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 13, 2005

To your question as to who John Charles CROES is, where he lives and how often I have chatted to him on "MSN", I can say the following. The afore mentioned John lives with his whole family in Miami. I have known him since school. We were together at the MAVO. On Monday Mai 30th 2005 I had chatted with John from about 02:40 to 03:30 hours. We didn't chat continually. From time to time I went and watched some TV. But I am sure that he was online during the time-frame I just mentioned above here.

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 29, 2005

You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this to frustrate/mess up the investigation.

So according to Deepak he told a lie.  I suppose they all lied to AMDigital on June 4, 2005 as well:

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2010, 08:05:56 PM »

I don't get it. The K2 boys did a segment with Dr Phil? And it aired? And they signed an agreement to do this segment and allowed the producers to edit their words in anyway they felt suitable for viewing pleasure of the audience, which is perfectly normal. And Dr Phil made money off the show and the K2 got some kind of compensation?
And then the K2 brothers sued because the segment made them look bad? And then triied to retact their suit because oopsie, now they couldn't get a job anywhere because the Dr Phil show made them look like lying assisting murdering rapists?
So the K2 brothers then decided they will go to trial because somehow they will make money from this and now they are reverting to saying they lied to LE to throw them off the case and distract them? Which is taqqiya btw, when someone is trapped in a corner it's a legal method of defense.

Did I get it right?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2010, 08:12:11 PM »

Thanks for posting the AMDigital article, Klaas. At the very least, the story was out there, and attributed to their own declarations. Why splice something in that is already attributed to them?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2010, 08:18:25 PM »

I don't get it. The K2 boys did a segment with Dr Phil? And it aired? And they signed an agreement to do this segment and allowed the producers to edit their words in anyway they felt suitable for viewing pleasure of the audience, which is perfectly normal. And Dr Phil made money off the show and the K2 got some kind of compensation?
And then the K2 brothers sued because the segment made them look bad? And then triied to retact their suit because oopsie, now they couldn't get a job anywhere because the Dr Phil show made them look like lying assisting murdering rapists?
So the K2 brothers then decided they will go to trial because somehow they will make money from this and now they are reverting to saying they lied to LE to throw them off the case and distract them? Which is taqqiya btw, when someone is trapped in a corner it's a legal method of defense.

Did I get it right?
No.

The kalpoes were never on with Dr. Phil. Jamie Skeeters was with his recorded tapes of his interviews with Deepak. Deepak is claiming the tapes were doctored. Jamie Skeeters has since died and his estate has already been released from the lawsuit. (That alone should tell you something)

crazybabyborg
« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2010, 08:18:39 PM »

Sorry......... should have added that even from K2's point of view, the defamation had already occurred in a public domain with the exact same content. To me, the real obvious injustice is why Aruba didn't charge them based on those declarations!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2010, 08:19:36 PM »

Did I get it right?

Wrong.  Deepak was recorded by Jamie Skeeters in Aruba.  Parts of that was aired on the Dr. Phil show.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2010, 08:24:11 PM »

Thanks for posting the AMDigital article, Klaas. At the very least, the story was out there, and attributed to their own declarations. Why splice something in that is already attributed to them?

Right CBB.  Imagine when they go to court and they are asked about the statements made against them.

Prosecutor:  Mr. Kalpoe.  Why didn't you sue the papers that made statements against you.

Mr. Kalpoe: Because I would have been found with my hand in my pocket.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2010, 08:26:46 PM »

Looks like skeletal remains found in Aruba.  We need to follow this closely:  

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4809&offId=0

more photograph by the wesonan attain at costa norte

MAS FOTO DI E WESONAN HAYA NA COSTA NORTE

Lot's of photos and no story yet at this link

« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 08:32:18 PM by klaasend » Logged
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2010, 08:32:41 PM »

Looks like skeletal remains found in Aruba.  We need to follow this closely:  

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4809&offId=0

more photograph by the wesonan attain at costa norte

MAS FOTO DI E WESONAN HAYA NA COSTA NORTE

Lot's of photos and no story yet at this link

May I be the first to predict it's of a "donkey"????

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: October 07, 2010, 08:35:32 PM »

This article on the skeleton came first.  How would they come across this at night?

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4808&offId=0&offDate=2010-10

A DESCUBRI WESONAN DERA NA COSTA NORTE DEN UN BOCA, A HIBA E WESONAN PA PATOLOGO WAK ESAKINAN

owing to descubri wesonan bury at costa norte in one mouth, owing to bring the wesonan before patologo look at esakinan

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2010, 08:38:56 PM »

Did I get it right?

Wrong.  Deepak was recorded by Jamie Skeeters in Aruba.  Parts of that was aired on the Dr. Phil show.
oh. Ok. thanks.
But producers aren't dumb. They aren't going to make up stuff on a show. And they aren't obligated to make excuses for their editing to make a story that I'm sure they "proposed" rather then used as factual evidence.
It's called in Media "contextual objectivity" and that means that the producers can make anything they want their audience to buy. And it's perfectly legal and a common practice.
So K2 are out of their league and just wanted to cash in kind of like the extortion deal Joran made... seems to me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2010, 08:39:19 PM »

The skeleton was found on the north end of the island - Arashi is in the north.  The lighthouse is in the north.  The AMDigital article shows them searching in the north:

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2010, 08:40:09 PM »

Those bone collectors aren't wearing gloves and marking a possible crime scene!!!
Not that Aruba follows any rules or anything.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2010, 08:40:12 PM »

Did I get it right?

oh. Ok. thanks.
But producers aren't dumb. They aren't going to make up stuff on a show. And they aren't obligated to make excuses for their editing to make a story that I'm sure they "proposed" rather then used as factual evidence.
It's called in Media "contextual objectivity" and that means that the producers can make anything they want their audience to buy. And it's perfectly legal and a common practice.
So K2 are out of their league and just wanted to cash in kind of like the extortion deal Joran made... seems to me.

Yes K2 out of their league.  They were hoping for a quick settlement and that didn't happen. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2010, 08:44:26 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.