March 18, 2024, 08:31:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 329912 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: October 20, 2010, 12:02:03 AM »

what is the death ratio in Aruba. Seems kinda high?

Don't know, but whatever the reports say it is...it's higher.

JMO

Monkey Devil!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: October 20, 2010, 12:15:09 AM »

Any Yankee fans here?? 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #662 on: October 20, 2010, 12:16:28 AM »

Any Yankee fans here?? 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: October 20, 2010, 12:25:55 AM »

Carp - Scared Monkeys

+++++++++

Freebird

If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?

Lynyrd Skynyrd

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #664 on: October 20, 2010, 12:38:31 AM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/?p=1783

Papiamentu translation:

wind new y fresco suplando in directie cultuur (minesc)

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: October 20, 2010, 12:39:31 AM »

Any Yankee fans here?? 

Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: October 20, 2010, 12:51:22 AM »

Wart? And look at those thumbnails.  Somebody send that guy some clippers!

acccckkkkkk!  

At first I thought he had his Christening Bonnet on.

Wart--wonder where he picked up the virus?

Are striped eyebrows the newest thing, or is he part zebra?

I believe in miracles!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #667 on: October 20, 2010, 01:18:09 AM »

Carp - Scared Monkeys

+++++++++

Freebird

If I leave here tomorrow

Lynyrd Skynyrd

Absolutely, our little Freebird! 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: October 20, 2010, 04:54:16 AM »

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: October 20, 2010, 04:55:02 AM »

I believe in miracles!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: October 20, 2010, 06:34:15 AM »

They don't deserve to win.  Now with one of their main players injured in last nights game they won't win.

But on a good note my sister is going to today's game.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: October 20, 2010, 06:34:48 AM »

Good Morning to all and have a great day.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: October 20, 2010, 08:18:55 AM »

Thank you and back atcha!   

Good morning Monkeys!

Justice for Natalee and Stefany!
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: October 20, 2010, 08:29:57 AM »

Thanks, San, same to you and all the Monkeys.

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: October 20, 2010, 10:55:44 AM »

Carp - Scared Monkeys

+++++++++

Freebird

If I leave here tomorrow

Lynyrd Skynyrd

Absolutely, our little Freebird! 

an angelic monkey

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: October 20, 2010, 01:32:24 PM »

Cleaning Fluid?

Page 126:
  Then finally, ten days after Natalee's disappearance, our prayers are answered.  The police move in the right direction.  They arrest Joran van der Sloot and Deepak and Satish Kalpoe on suspicion of kidnapping and murder.  The suspects had ten days to cover their tracks.  Ten days to corroborate their stories.  And ten days to lawyer up.

Page 127:  Blood is pooling on the linoleum floor from the injection site in my arm.  The young female Aruban technician is struggling with the vials that will hold my DNA sample.  One will be sent to the Netherlands and one to the FBI crime lab in Quantico, Virginia.

Page 128:  After ten days Deepak's car is finally impounded.  Also, Joran's private apartment at the van der Sloot home is finally searched.  But not the whole house.  Now the FBI has my DNA on file so it can be compared with evidence that might be collected.

Page 138:  There were tips that the Kalpoe brothers were seen washing their car, scrubbing it inside and out, in the wee hours of the morning of May 30, the same morning Natalee disappeared with them.  So why did they decide to wash it at three-thirty or four o'clock in the morning of the day Natalee disappeared?  Were they washing out blood?  Vomit?  What are the results of the samples taken from the interior of Deepak's car?  The prosecutor says they were sent to the Dutch Forensic Institute.  And she later reports to us that the finds from the luminal test showed "cleaning fluid, not blood."  Cleaning fluid.

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: October 20, 2010, 02:11:03 PM »

KALPOES ATTORNEY'S - WHO & WHY WOULD THEY REPRESENT THOSE
DOO-DOO's??? cuz it doesn't make sense that Aruba LE turned over the Skeeters tape to Sam Redman/Scrux and Julia Renfro was involved with that.

It doesn't make any sense that a mainly insurance litigator would represent a defamation lawsuit. Why would this law firm represent a couple of guys who were admited by their own confessions involved in the kidnapping/murder of Natalee Holloway and by Judge Smid said they were involved in "body disposal". AND where'd they get the MONEY to PAY THIS law firm????..............

Cremer represented Hotel Royal Playacar,Which is owned by Occidental Hotel Management,which owns the Occidental Grand Aruba!

OCCIDENTAL HOTELS MANAGEMENT
Edmund J. Siegert, Chicago, IL, (Cremer Kopon Shaughnessy & Spina) of the Illinois bar, admitted pro hac vice, argued the cause for appellant Hotel Royal Playacar, S.A. de C.V. (McDermott & McGee, attorneys;  Thomas A. Wester, Milburn, and Joshua D. Yeager (Cremer, Kopon, Shaughnessy & Spina) of the Illinois bar, admitted pro hac vice, on the brief

Occidental Grand Aruba
http://www.occidentalhotels.com/occidental/DestinationAruba.asp

The Americana became the Allegro Resort and now operates under the name of Occidental Grand Aruba; the Sheraton was renamed the Aruba Grand before undergoing a true metamorphosis: it is now a part of the prestigious Riu Palace.

http://www.historiadiaruba.aw/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=24&Itemid=39&lang=en

Allergro is where the two Security guards that DEEPAK AND SATISH IDEINTFIED as being the ones who were with Natalee

AHATA Board members voted in are businessman Eduardo de Veer, Renaissance/Meta Corp; Banker Bill Carson, Caribbean Mercantile Bank; hotelier Scott Allen, Hyatt Regency; Director Peter Steinmetz, Aruba Airport Authority; Public Relations official David Smith, Valero Oil Refinery, Lisette Malmberg, De Palm Tours and hotelier Werner Hein, Occidental Resort. The election process was assisted by Dr. Ryan Peterson, Universidad di Aruba, attorney Antonio Carlo and Marlene Purcell, Salamander Holdings under the supervision of consultant Jaap Beaujon. The new board is seen here in the picture with members of the outgoing board and Jorge Pesquera AHATA’s President and CEO.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007_08_01_archive.html

The lecture, dedicated to the memory of my father, Kong Ming Cheung, 
was extremely successful.  We had about 450 people attend, more than four times as many as the previous lecture at the Universidad di Aruba in 2006. We were supposed to speak for two hours, but it lasted more than 3 hours due to the many excellent questions from the audience.  It was a fun evening. Many thanks to Peter Cheung (graphics), 
Rosalie Klein (public relations), 
Jesus Cardoso & Janith Agunbero (Occidental Grand Aruba), 
Prographics (posters), and ECA NV (radio spots).
http://www.edcheung.com/album/album09/aua2/aua.htm

So Cremer has represented OCCIDENTAL HOTELS AND NOW LETS SEE WHO MAY HAVE MADE A PHONE CALL TO HIRE AN ATTORNEY FOR KALPOE BROTHERS????? i MEAN SOMEONE HAD TO KNOW AN ATTORNEY. WOULD YOU KNOW WHO TO CALL? LIKE PAULUS AND ANITA SEEMED TO HAVE JOE TACOPINA'S PHONE NUMBER WHO JUST HAPPENED TO BE AN ATTORNEY FOR  MAFIA - GOTTI. HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN CALL UP A MAFIA ATTORNEY?

Jesus Cardoso is or has been:
*PRESIDENT OF ARUBA HOTEL SECURITY FOUNDATION
*ON BOARD OF DIRECTOR OF AHATA
* GENERAL MANAGER OF OCCIDENTAL GRAND ARUBA

Jesus Cardoso, President of the Aruba Hotel Security Foundation (AHSF) co-financed by the course, explains why. "There is a chance that hotels be held liable should it go wrong. It will therefore be found where a legal structure to protect the hotels.
"Another problem is lack of money. AHSF namely to establish such a separate organization than the use of lifeguards will govern. This requires more funds to be recruited, says Cardoso. He says the two drowning cases regrettable. Not long ago there were in his way even lifeguards by the popular beach resorts were watching. The reason why these are no longer there, do not Cardoso.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8277.300

POSTED BY: texasmom
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6448.1360
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/texasmom55/Misc%20News%2014%20122009/12292009AweMaintaPg16.jpg

http://www.ahata.com/AboutUs/BoardOfDirectors.aspx
Jesus Cardoso-Gonzalez - General Manager Occidental Grand Aruba
on the Board of Directors for AHATA

Occidental Hotels
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
Strawinskylaan 1725
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland 1077 Netherlands

CAN WE FIND ANY OTHER CONNECTIONS MONKEYS???
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: October 20, 2010, 02:56:55 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79870.php

Google translation:

Dompig Bouterse government adviser

October 20, 2010, 14:00 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - Gerold Dompig, former police chief in Aruba, has a new job as Justice and Police Adviser in the Office of the President of Suriname, Desi Bouterse.

He sits there as an independent. "I am a consultant, so he informed The Daily. Dompig was born in Suriname in 1961, followed the police academy in the Netherlands in 1996 and was employed by the Aruba Police Force. He made rapid career. In 2003, then-Justice Minister Rudy Croes him as the new director of the Criminal Investigation Team. The Netherlands held the appointment at, because it doubted Dompig's judicial integrity. Netherlands demanded a background investigation. Croes was 'no need'. Netherlands drew the subsequent vacancy.

Dompig was then given by Croes the police station north of the district assigned. In subsequent years, he appeared frequently in the news again. That was mainly because the commissioner from 2005 to 2006 led the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Dompig In 2007 at the age of 46 years with early retirement. He then started a consultancy in the field of security.

After the election of Desi Bouterse middle of this year he returned to Suriname. There he is now the right hand of Minister Martin Misiedjan, by Bouterse was chosen as administrator for the mail Justice and Police. The Ministry is currently harvesting interest because it "cuts because" the police protection of the judges in the process to remove 8 December. Desi Bouterse is the prime suspect in this process.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: October 20, 2010, 03:00:09 PM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/?p=1783

Papiamentu translation:

wind new y fresco suplando in directie cultuur (minesc)

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79869.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Management Department for Culture

October 20, 2010, 13:59 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Zahira Zaandam, Vicky Arends and Angelo Tromp as management team was appointed to lead Department of Culture (DCA). This brings an end to the interim directorship of Jan van der Straten in recent months.

The employees of DCA complained for years about the leadership of former director Ruby Eckmeyer. The problems played since the appointment of Eckmeyer. Employees of Department of Culture found that they carried a dictatorial policy and too much money. The staff made several times working.

Even after it was announced that a committee be appointed, was rummaging inside the DCA. Workers complained to the minister about insults and intimidation by Eckmeyer. The minister seized earlier this year and caused a temporary exemption from Eckmeyer. Former Superintendent Jan van der Straten took its functions and powers temporarily. Now the interim director is replaced by a management team as Tourist ATA by such a team led.

Recently, Minister Michelle Hooyboer-Winklaar (AVP) at the Department of Culture by to congratulate them and her gratitude to the staff to convey the patience for the past few months. She assured the employees that "everything that has lain quietly for years, as soon as is feasible.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: October 20, 2010, 03:03:05 PM »

Another dead body on the beach in Aruba.   

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4954&offId=0

1 hora happen | fecha: 19/10/2010 | horario: 15:55

owing to attain one curpa without life in lama at baby beach is deal by one by edad we will follow informa come across

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/23197-curpa-di-turista-haya-ta-drief-na-baby-beach.html

Papiamentu translation:

curpa by tourist attain is drief at baby beach

tuesday, 19 october 2010 16:09

in oranan by afternoon, owing to come into informe cu one curpa without life owing to wordo attain at baby beach. at once autoridadnan competente owing to wordo laydown at altitude by the situation y owing to present at the sitio. according informenan not oficial is deal here by one person by edad avanza cu posiblemente will owing to become bad in water y owing to fayece. here rato we will come cu more detayes by the caso regrettable. at famianan by the fayecido, we is extende we more sincere words by condolencia.

victima: robert barbach, u.s.a. 13 sept 1952. kedando at caribbean palm village cu her senjora. dr. boderie owing to constata dead before 14:55 door by hogamento. according informacion the was one hart patient

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79863.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Re drowning at Baby Beach

October 20, 2010, 13:54 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A U.S. tourist has drowned yesterday afternoon at Baby Beach. The floating, lifeless body of Robert Barbach (born 1952) was about a quarter to three in the afternoon found in the bay. His family initially thought he might have had a heart attack. Barbach were, in fact under the care of a cardiologist. The doctor who reported the incident, said the death but to "an excess of water in the lungs. How the man from drowning, is not known. According to police, there are no eyewitnesses. Barbach stayed with his family to the Caribbean Palm Village Hotel.

It is the fifth time this year that tourists are killed by drowning at Baby Beach. The other incidents occurred in the months April, June and August. In connection with the tragedy announced Tourism Minister Otmar Oduber (AVP) in August that there will be lifeguards. These lifeguards are trained now, but the money to wait on the beach places has not yet been released. The minister also said that 'clear information' must be provided to tourists. He refers to warning signs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.