March 19, 2024, 05:13:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 329978 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: October 21, 2010, 06:38:59 AM »

Please light some candles for the Birthday Girl!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #741 on: October 21, 2010, 07:46:39 AM »

Happy Birthday Natalee!
an angelic monkey

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET GIRL!

Through your life, others remain safe, your Mother makes sure of that.  You have not been forgotten.  Your legacy lives on, and will live on, forever.  

Blessings on your family and those who continue the work your Mom started, through the gift of you.  Be with your Mom, especially today, as she experiences the raw pain of your absence on your special day.  Hug your family and those you love and who love you, they need the power of your embrace.  Rest in the arms of Jesus, Natalee, your hero and savior.

I just knew you'd have the words that I couldn't find, thank you Sis!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: October 21, 2010, 07:59:36 AM »

Yes, please do!  Let's at least get to 24!    an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: October 21, 2010, 08:32:44 AM »

Happy Birthday Natalee!
an angelic monkey

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET GIRL!

Through your life, others remain safe, your Mother makes sure of that.  You have not been forgotten.  Your legacy lives on, and will live on, forever.  

Blessings on your family and those who continue the work your Mom started, through the gift of you.  Be with your Mom, especially today, as she experiences the raw pain of your absence on your special day.  Hug your family and those you love and who love you, they need the power of your embrace.  Rest in the arms of Jesus, Natalee, your hero and savior.

I just knew you'd have the words that I couldn't find, thank you Sis!   

You are welcome, they typed themselves.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: October 21, 2010, 08:36:16 AM »

I posted it to the Musers and the Ban Clan.

I believe in miracles!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: October 21, 2010, 10:01:20 AM »

Just honoring Natalee's birthday. This must be a bittersweet day for her family - remembering her, feeling her absence. {{{ Beth, Matt and Dave }}}.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: October 21, 2010, 10:47:29 AM »

Natalee's Birthday - October 21, 2005

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 168:
  I had planned to end my trip on Friday, October 21, Natalee’s birthday.  However, so much activity was going on in Aruba – with the Equusearch team  and the equipment that Art Wood had brought in, as well as the tapes arriving – that I did not feel that I could just turn my back and leave.  Unfortunately, the sophisticated camera that Art had obtained was not as effective as what Equusearch had with them.  But, Equusearch’s sonar search capabilities were much better than anything that the Aruban authorities had.

Natalee’s birthday was a difficult day.  I tried not to focus on it  and kept busy with my efforts to search for her.  As with times back in Mississippi, I was not always with Natalee on her birthday due to sharing time with her with Beth.  I did my best to imagine that this was just not my turn to spend her birthday with her.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: October 21, 2010, 10:57:06 AM »

Natalee's 19th Birthday

Scarborough Country -  October 21, 2005

Joe: Do you have any birthday memories? Anything, like her 18th birthday, what was she doing on her last birthday?

Beth: Probably her 16th birthday cause that is when you do the car. I think that one was probably the most special, and it probably is to all parents.

Joe: What do you remember the most about the 16th birthday?

Beth: I don’t think I can do it. (Starts to cry)

Transcript Credit: ?

http://michellesaysso.blogspot.com/2005/10/gang-rape-overlooked-by-aruba.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: October 21, 2010, 11:15:06 AM »

Commemorating Natalee's birthday that she is not here to celebrate.  Aruban Joran van der Sloot is responsible for that and Aruba refused to collect evidence against him and to provide justice and closure for Natalee's family.

And now Joran has killed yet again.  Had Aruba supplied even minimal investigative techniques, Joran would have been in jail and Stephany Flores would be alive.  So once again, Aruba is in the glare of public scrutiny and this time they can't blame anybody other than Joran!

Joran van der Sloot is and always will be the face of Aruba, their poster child and favored son.  They were more than willing to sacrifice justice rather than admit that the locals were drugging and raping the tourist girls but that's what Joran said was happening.  Twenty times before.

More than ever the world knows what Aruba did and did not do to bring justice for Natalee and her family.  Joran is the gift that just keeps on giving to Aruba.  And no amount of ad and PR money will offset the damage done to Aruba by the Sloots.  I hope it was worth it to them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: October 21, 2010, 11:36:51 AM »

I don't believe Dr. Phil's program edited the Deepak tape as to content.  And the Kalpoes have admitted they were with Joran the night he made Natalee disappear.

I wonder if Joran had killed again before they filed this lawsuit, if they would have even filed it.

Hanging out with a multiple murderer can't be thought to enhance ones reputation so what are they talking about with that.  As i recall the entirety of that program, the focal point was on human trafficking and not the Kalpoes. 

Just as Aruba grossly misjudged Beth Holloway and the support she would receive for her daughter, I think they have over-estimated the merits of this lawsuit and can now only hope for a favorable ruling rather than admit it was so ill advised to file in the first place. 

You can't destroy a reputation that isn't there in the first place.  The Kalpoes were very proud of being one of the "Pimps" before and the photos exist to prove that.  They admitted to all manner of things they did in the company of Joran van der Sloot.  So now blaming Dr. Phil for being associated with this monster just doesn't seem likely to stick to me.  They have only themselves to thank for that association.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: October 21, 2010, 11:55:05 AM »

Happy Birthday Natalee.Wishing and Praying for your Justice and Return home. With Love Always, NM

Hey Monks.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #751 on: October 21, 2010, 12:14:28 PM »

Ditto

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: October 21, 2010, 12:32:22 PM »

https://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/OnlineServices/CivilImages/index.asp

10/18/2010 Order
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

10/18/2010 Stipulation (OF THE PARTIES DE-DESIGNATING CERTAIN DOCS., ETC. )

10/18/2010 Ex-Parte Application (to file memo of p&a in excess of 20 pages but not to exceed 30 pages )

Not sure what it means exactly but ruled in favor of the Defendants 

Again, I'm no lawyer -- but, "ex parte" means a motion is asked for without input from the other party. It APPEARS to me that Dr. Phil's atty's are indeed asking for a "Summary Judgement"!!! 

I found this about "Summary Judgement" at wiki.

A different and very common tactic is where a defendant moves for summary judgment in its favor on a plaintiff's cause of action. The key difference is that in this latter situation, the defendant need only attack one essential element of the plaintiff's claim. A finding that the plaintiff cannot prove one essential element of its claim necessarily renders all other elements immaterial and results in an immediate grant of summary judgment to the defendant. Therefore, these motions tend to be precisely targeted to the weakest points of the plaintiff's case. It is also possible for a plaintiff to move for summary judgment in its favor on a defendant's affirmative defense, but those motions are very rare.

Yes, back when the Defendents replied to Plaintiff's motion to deem the case "complex" -- the Defendents told the judge that the "depositions" of the Kalpoes were making them considering asking for a "Summary Judgement".
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BUMP

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #753 on: October 21, 2010, 01:07:03 PM »

Happy Birthday Natalee!!! an angelic monkey

Never forgotten.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: October 21, 2010, 01:25:02 PM »

Happy Birthday Natalee~

Prayers for Natalee's family on this day an angelic monkey

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: October 21, 2010, 01:48:50 PM »

There's 24 now.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: October 21, 2010, 02:01:07 PM »

I don't believe Dr. Phil's program edited the Deepak tape as to content.  And the Kalpoes have admitted they were with Joran the night he made Natalee disappear.

I wonder if Joran had killed again before they filed this lawsuit, if they would have even filed it.

Hanging out with a multiple murderer can't be thought to enhance ones reputation so what are they talking about with that.  As i recall the entirety of that program, the focal point was on human trafficking and not the Kalpoes. 

Just as Aruba grossly misjudged Beth Holloway and the support she would receive for her daughter, I think they have over-estimated the merits of this lawsuit and can now only hope for a favorable ruling rather than admit it was so ill advised to file in the first place. 

You can't destroy a reputation that isn't there in the first place.  The Kalpoes were very proud of being one of the "Pimps" before and the photos exist to prove that.  They admitted to all manner of things they did in the company of Joran van der Sloot.  So now blaming Dr. Phil for being associated with this monster just doesn't seem likely to stick to me.  They have only themselves to thank for that association.

Just think how Natalee's life would have been changed, if they refused to drive him in the pimp mobile or if they refused to take her 'for a ride' afterward, and would have let her go home with her friends instead.  They knew the kind of guy Joran was, Natalee didn't.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: October 21, 2010, 02:03:50 PM »

There's 24 now.

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: October 21, 2010, 02:45:10 PM »

Commemorating Natalee's birthday that she is not here to celebrate.  Aruban Joran van der Sloot is responsible for that and Aruba refused to collect evidence against him and to provide justice and closure for Natalee's family.

And now Joran has killed yet again.  Had Aruba supplied even minimal investigative techniques, Joran would have been in jail and Stephany Flores would be alive.  So once again, Aruba is in the glare of public scrutiny and this time they can't blame anybody other than Joran!

Joran van der Sloot is and always will be the face of Aruba, their poster child and favored son.  They were more than willing to sacrifice justice rather than admit that the locals were drugging and raping the tourist girls but that's what Joran said was happening.  Twenty times before.

More than ever the world knows what Aruba did and did not do to bring justice for Natalee and her family.  Joran is the gift that just keeps on giving to Aruba.  And no amount of ad and PR money will offset the damage done to Aruba by the Sloots.  I hope it was worth it to them.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: October 21, 2010, 02:46:20 PM »

Thanks Monkeys!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.