March 19, 2024, 12:04:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 329926 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #760 on: October 21, 2010, 02:47:52 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79907.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Dompig defends reputation

October 21, 2010, 13:58 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Former Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig is angry. He says in a comment that the Netherlands never doubted his judicial integrity. This expresses his former employer, the Aruban Department of Justice against.

Netherlands said yesterday that the appointment of Amigoe Dompig the Criminal Investigation Team (RST), stopped, because it doubted Dompig's judicial integrity.

Dompig thinks his reputation has been affected. Is not he, but former Minister Rudy Croes is that it causes no Dompig in 2003 became director of the Criminal Investigation Team (RST), he says. But Dompig says the statements by the Aruban Justice Department untrue. Netherlands would not have doubted his integrity, but those of the then Minister Rudy Croes. "Croes and I had a good working relationship. I was closely associated with him, "Dompig said," But they wanted for the fellowship at the RST do not want someone so close to Croes Sat Netherlands did not trust him. "

Dompig says that he then, in 2003, deliberately not oppose the media coverage. "Because the process took so long, began to Aruba to question the reasons. But I did not want to hang out dirty laundry. These were my candidature for the RST. I did not want the RST in bad light would be brought, "said the former commissioner.

Dompig further points out that, despite the opposition of Minister Croes (who to his own zeggen'niet needed 'was), nonetheless is subject to a background investigation. "I went to the Netherlands, to Zoetermeer. I have spent three days for the assessment of Deloitte & Touch and background screening of the AIVD (General Intelligence and Security Service, ed.) In the test of Deloitte & Touch, I even out top. "

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: October 21, 2010, 02:50:07 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79905.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Criminal proceedings against Booshi Weaver today
October 21, 2010, 13:57 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The criminal case against MEP leader Booshi Weaver libel was discussed today. Rudy Lampe, leader of the political party RED, 2007 had been declared against Weaver after Weaver had been a pedophile for him in an interview. Weaver himself is not on the island because he is currently in Curacao for his health. He is represented by attorney Anthony Ruiz. Lampe is assisted by Amalin Flanegin.

Weaver said in 2007, when Minister of Health, Environmental, Administrative and Immigration in an interview that an investigation should be started at the period when Lampe worked as a priest. Lampe was at the time was probably guilty of pedophilia, says Weaver.

Weaver repeated the accusation on several occasions, both in the States and during the campaign leading up to parliamentary elections. Justice is by no means to prosecute the former minister made, despite a ruling last August by the Court. In that case the court that the Public Prosecutor (OM) Weaver had to sue for libel. The prosecution had earlier indicate the case to dismiss the criminal investigation after a long time got delayed. According to Attorney General Rob Pietersz would be due to the understaffing of the National Crime Squad have been. When the OM finally a half years after the investigation closed, was waived from prosecution. Lampe went lodge an appeal and was thus finally in June this year the same Court. Recently, Rudy Lampe appealed against the decision of the Court which indicated that Weaver in the States made allegations of pedophilia to his address did not have to rectify. For this, Lampe-known Dutch criminal lawyer Gerard Spong was retained. Spong had expressed interest in the matter, given that parliamentary immunity and whether a politician can make hurtful statements. Spong wants to appeal a possible precedent for a case against PVV leader Geert Wilders. At the time of printing of this edition is not yet released information about the handling of the case against Weaver Booshi.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: October 21, 2010, 02:51:42 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79903.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Alex Mathew detention extended

October 21, 2010, 13:55 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Mathew Alexander, owner of Foxy Lady strip club in San Nicolas, still stuck at least 30 days. That the magistrate decided yesterday during a hearing on the extension of his detention.

The Public Prosecutor (OM) wants the suspect in the interest of the study longer. In addition, Mathew suspected of trafficking and membership in a criminal organization. These are serious crimes in which a high imprisonment. It is common for the calls for renewal of detention.

Mathew is now about three months in custody and there is the decision of the magistrate is at least another month. After these 30 days, the suspect again appear in court, which will re-assess whether the extended detention of Mathew. Two other defendants in this case are still in custody. They are just like Mathew suspected of involvement in trafficking and participation in a criminal organization.

In the media reports of a hunger strike by Mathew. But Angela Ann, spokesman for the prosecutor, said that these messages are not based on truth. "He wants to get his food covered in connection with his religion. He is Muslim. "That happened in the first instance is not. "He got his food, like all other prisoners naked." Subsequently, the suspect refused his food. Now Mathew gets his food in prison covered with foil and eats normally.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: October 21, 2010, 02:55:48 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79892.php

FOL-Treaty extended with five years

20 Okt, 2010, 08:49 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

WILLEMSTAD — The FOL (Forward Operating Location) Treaty will be extended for five years as of November 2011. The current FOL Treaty has a term of ten years. The treaty regulates the entry to and the use of facilities in the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba between the Kingdom of the Netherlands and the government of the United States of America for aerial drug combating. Seven-hundred flights were performed in the period October 2008 up to and including September 2009, of which 667 from Hato airport and 33 from Reina Beatrix airport. The total number of hours that the FOL’s were active amounts to 3583.

The flights led to the interception of 234,000 kilograms of cocaine, 7,000 kilograms of marihuana, and 36.5 kilograms of heroin.

The treaty was approved through National Law on October 18th 2001. The FOL on Curaçao is located at Hato International Airport, and the FOL on Aruba at Reina Beatrix International Airport.

The Dutch parliament and the States of the Netherlands Antilles and of Aruba – who were informed by letter of March 26th – have not expressed any objections against the intention to extend the FOL-Treaty for a five-year period.

“The Kingdom benefits from the American aerial reconnaissance on which basis drug transports can be tracked and intercepted” according to a recent letter from the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Maxime Verhagen. “In a large number of cases, the latter occurred in cooperation with the Royal Navy or the Coastguard of the Kingdom for the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

Combating the drug problems in the Caribbean region is of worldwide importance. As member state of the European Union, the Netherlands endorses to the principle of joint responsibility and acts accordingly.

The Commander of the Naval Forces in the Caribbean area is consistently informed by the US in advance on so-called ‘host nation riders’ (HNR’s) flying along, according to the letter. These observers must be on board flights that cross the borders with third countries. They represent their government during the flight over sovereign territory of a third country and provide expertise on the area flown over.

“In the period 2008-2009, 175 missions in total were performed that required HNR’s. All of the observers on these flights had the Columbian nationality. There were 116 missions over Columbian territory, 15 missions over Columbian territorial waters, and 44 missions ‘Outside COL TTWs in International Waters’.

During the evaluation period October 2008 up to and including September 2009, the construction (maintenance activities and improvements to facilities) of the FOL’s continued steadily and without problems, according to the Minister. During the reporting period, no problems or incidents were reported to the authorities in Willemstad or Oranjestad that involved interpretation or implementation of the FOL-Treaty. “The FOL security personnel maintain excellent contacts with the local and military institutes where it concerns matters of mutual interest. In conformity with the treaty agreements, the US keeps the Commander of the Naval Forces in the Caribbean area informed of flights that are performed from the FOL’s. This regards numbers and kind of flights, and operational flight data such as the duration of the flight, the patrol area and type of aircraft.”

The FOL Commander has direct contact with the Commander of the Naval Forces in the Caribbean area (CZMCARIB) and the consul general of the United States. The existing close cooperation between the Royal Navy, the local authorities, the FOL management and the consulate of the US also continued during this reporting period. According to Foreign Affairs, they all experienced the cooperation as very constructive.

The operations from the FOL’s had no notable consequences for the civil aviation activities at the Hato and Reina Beatrix airports or the flight operations from CZMCARIB.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: October 21, 2010, 03:01:30 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79907.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Dompig defends reputation

October 21, 2010, 13:58 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Former Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig is angry. He says in a comment that the Netherlands never doubted his judicial integrity. This expresses his former employer, the Aruban Department of Justice against.

Netherlands said yesterday that the appointment of Amigoe Dompig the Criminal Investigation Team (RST), stopped, because it doubted Dompig's judicial integrity.

Dompig thinks his reputation has been affected. Is not he, but former Minister Rudy Croes is that it causes no Dompig in 2003 became director of the Criminal Investigation Team (RST), he says. But Dompig says the statements by the Aruban Justice Department untrue. Netherlands would not have doubted his integrity, but those of the then Minister Rudy Croes. "Croes and I had a good working relationship. I was closely associated with him, "Dompig said," But they wanted for the fellowship at the RST do not want someone so close to Croes Sat Netherlands did not trust him. "

Dompig says that he then, in 2003, deliberately not oppose the media coverage. "Because the process took so long, began to Aruba to question the reasons. But I did not want to hang out dirty laundry. These were my candidature for the RST. I did not want the RST in bad light would be brought, "said the former commissioner.

Dompig further points out that, despite the opposition of Minister Croes (who to his own zeggen'niet needed 'was), nonetheless is subject to a background investigation. "I went to the Netherlands, to Zoetermeer. I have spent three days for the assessment of Deloitte & Touch and background screening of the AIVD (General Intelligence and Security Service, ed.) In the test of Deloitte & Touch, I even out top. "

We've been angrier much longer than him, only with him it is all about, 'me, me, me, me, me!'

I guess he will never get it, will he?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: October 21, 2010, 03:03:27 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/23271-gerold-dompig-a-bira-consehero-di-minister.html

Gerold Dompig a bira consehero di Minister      
Thursday, 21 October 2010 00:50

E ex Comisario di Polis, Gerold Dompig, a confirma cu el a haya e posicion di Consehero di Minister di Husticia y Polis na Surnam. E ta conseha Minister Martin Misiedjan, kende a wordo apunta dor di Presidente Desi Bouterse. Dompig ta un "consultant" den servicio di Gobierno y ta spera di por duna un man pa yuda su mesun pais awor.

Comentarionan (1)
Mustra/Kita comentarionan
Scirbi pa megtron, October 21, 2010   
Waar is Natalie??? Cu bon hende e ta bai traha. Bisami cu ken bo ta cana mi ta bisabo ken bo ta. Bouterse cu tin un proseso contra dje di e decembermoorden, y como drugsbaron. Wak full e gobierno nobo, Van Para, Brunswijk, Bravo enz. En nu ex comisario cu a traha aki. Aki mes ta su coleganan a scape tur e biaha nan cu e tabata bati su muhe bont en blauw.

Papiamentu translation:

gerold dompig owing to become consehero by minister

thursday, 21 october 2010 00:50

the ex comisario by police, gerold dompig, owing to confirma cu past owing to attain the posicion by consehero by minister by husticia y police at surnam. the is conseha minister hammer misiedjan, that owing to wordo apunta by by chairman desi bouterse. dompig is one "consultant" in servicio by gobierno y is wait for by can give one hand before aid her same country at present.

comentarionan (1) mustra/kita comentarionan come across...

scirbi before megtron, october 21, 2010

waar is natalie??? cu good person the is go work. bisami cu that are you march i am bisabo that are you. bouterse cu have one action contra dje by the decembermoorden, y because drugsbaron. look at full the gobierno new, van bird, brunswijk, bravo enz. provided that nu ex comisario cu owing to work here. here self is her coleganan owing to scape all the trip they cu the was beat her muhe bont provided that blauw. come across

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: October 21, 2010, 03:06:16 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79905.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Criminal proceedings against Booshi Weaver today
October 21, 2010, 13:57 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The criminal case against MEP leader Booshi Weaver libel was discussed today. Rudy Lampe, leader of the political party RED, 2007 had been declared against Weaver after Weaver had been a pedophile for him in an interview. Weaver himself is not on the island because he is currently in Curacao for his health. He is represented by attorney Anthony Ruiz. Lampe is assisted by Amalin Flanegin.

Weaver said in 2007, when Minister of Health, Environmental, Administrative and Immigration in an interview that an investigation should be started at the period when Lampe worked as a priest. Lampe was at the time was probably guilty of pedophilia, says Weaver.

Weaver repeated the accusation on several occasions, both in the States and during the campaign leading up to parliamentary elections. Justice is by no means to prosecute the former minister made, despite a ruling last August by the Court. In that case the court that the Public Prosecutor (OM) Weaver had to sue for libel. The prosecution had earlier indicate the case to dismiss the criminal investigation after a long time got delayed. According to Attorney General Rob Pietersz would be due to the understaffing of the National Crime Squad have been. When the OM finally a half years after the investigation closed, was waived from prosecution. Lampe went lodge an appeal and was thus finally in June this year the same Court. Recently, Rudy Lampe appealed against the decision of the Court which indicated that Weaver in the States made allegations of pedophilia to his address did not have to rectify. For this, Lampe-known Dutch criminal lawyer Gerard Spong was retained. Spong had expressed interest in the matter, given that parliamentary immunity and whether a politician can make hurtful statements. Spong wants to appeal a possible precedent for a case against PVV leader Geert Wilders. At the time of printing of this edition is not yet released information about the handling of the case against Weaver Booshi.

Things really get mixed up in the translation.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: October 21, 2010, 03:11:22 PM »

Google translation:

ARUBA

ORANGE CITY - Mathew Alexander, owner of Foxy Lady strip club in San Nicolas, still stuck at least 30 days. That the magistrate decided yesterday during a hearing on the extension of his detention.

The Public Prosecutor (OM) wants the suspect in the interest of the study longer. In addition, Mathew suspected of trafficking and membership in a criminal organization. These are serious crimes in which a high imprisonment. It is common for the calls for renewal of detention.

Mathew is now about three months in custody and there is the decision of the magistrate is at least another month. After these 30 days, the suspect again appear in court, which will re-assess whether the extended detention of Mathew. Two other defendants in this case are still in custody. They are just like Mathew suspected of involvement in trafficking and participation in a criminal organization.

In the media reports of a hunger strike by Mathew. But Angela Ann, spokesman for the prosecutor, said that these messages are not based on truth. "He wants to get his food covered in connection with his religion. He is Muslim. "That happened in the first instance is not. "He got his food, like all other prisoners naked." Subsequently, the suspect refused his food. Now Mathew gets his food in prison covered with foil and eats normally.

He likes his girls naked and his food covered.

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: October 21, 2010, 03:19:52 PM »

A Mother's Legacy

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 200
: My child. My beautiful daughter. I can’t save her. It’s too late. Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.

I could be any parent in the world. And no parent should ever go through this experience. Natalee could be anyone’s daughter. And in these thoughts a new path is made clear. There is something I can do. Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them. It might be too late to save Natalee, but it’s not too late to save others. And it’s time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professionals, victims’ rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee’s story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: October 21, 2010, 03:26:14 PM »

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)

http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: October 21, 2010, 03:36:16 PM »

The Book

Missing in Paradise: Where Is Natalee Holloway?
Thursday, May 31, 2007

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST:  You're starting to write a book?

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE'S MOTHER: I am. I am. And you know, Greta, I feel as if — you know, if we can share some of the painful lessons that I've learned and the power of faith and can share these lessons with other parents and young adults, then, you know — and if I can prevent this tragedy from happening to another family, then it will be — well have been worth the writing of this book. So that is my hope.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,276715,00.html

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

ISBN: 9780061452277; ISBN10: 0061452270; Imprint: HarperOne ; On Sale: 10/2/2007

Beth Holloway:

"Tragedy creates an opportunity to make a difference."

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #771 on: October 21, 2010, 03:47:57 PM »

Google translation:

ARUBA

He likes his girls naked and his food covered.

Almost sounds like a bad country song, huh?

I like my food covered, my girls nekkid, and my Budweiser cold!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: October 21, 2010, 05:01:12 PM »

Beth

You have moved beyond the unimaginable pain of losing your only daughter and ... given unselfishly of yourself to others.  Natalee would be proud of her mother.  Embrace this special day that our Lord has made and ... rejoice in precious memories.

Janet

++++++++

Natalee's Hero

Page 229
:  As I read on in the journal, I discover that one of the most moving entries is her desription of a hero.  Natalee writes:

"A Hero is someone who puts others before himself.  He or she is very selfless and cares about the well-being of others.  Heroes also accept life's challenges and remain strong through tough times.  They also have a strong sense of determination and stick to goals and morals.  I believe that heroes uphold morals and try to encourage others to live life morally correct.  Heroes are not only just people called in times of physical danger, but individuals that can both emotionally and physically help people get through rough times.  A hero should always show respect for other people as well as respect for himself."

It is not Easy!

Page 219:
In each city I have the privilege to speak to several high schools, churches, or law enforcement and civic groups.  This translates to thousands of youths and adults.  Delivering this safety mesage is my triumph over devastation.  If gives me great joy and is tremendously rewarding work.  I think that I can bear the pain of losing Natalee if it means that I can prevent another family from going through our tragic experience.  If even just one young person in tens of thousands is saved, then it's well worth it.

I ask young people to make a conscious decision to stay safe.  They have to make the choice.  And I'm not asking them do anything more than I ask myself.  I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.  And I know it's not easy for young people to think about choosing not to get into a situation in which they can't defend themselves.  But we all have to make hard choices.  Every day.

_____

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: October 21, 2010, 05:26:28 PM »

Beth

You have moved beyond the unimaginable pain of losing your only daughter and ... given unselfishly of yourself to others.  Natalee would be proud of her mother.  Embrace this special day that our Lord has made and ... rejoice in precious memories.

Janet

++++++++

Natalee's Hero

Page 229
:  As I read on in the journal, I discover that one of the most moving entries is her desription of a hero.  Natalee writes:

"A Hero is someone who puts others before himself.  He or she is very selfless and cares about the well-being of others.  Heroes also accept life's challenges and remain strong through tough times.  They also have a strong sense of determination and stick to goals and morals.  I believe that heroes uphold morals and try to encourage others to live life morally correct.  Heroes are not only just people called in times of physical danger, but individuals that can both emotionally and physically help people get through rough times.  A hero should always show respect for other people as well as respect for himself."

It is not Easy!

Page 219:
In each city I have the privilege to speak to several high schools, churches, or law enforcement and civic groups.  This translates to thousands of youths and adults.  Delivering this safety mesage is my triumph over devastation.  If gives me great joy and is tremendously rewarding work.  I think that I can bear the pain of losing Natalee if it means that I can prevent another family from going through our tragic experience.  If even just one young person in tens of thousands is saved, then it's well worth it.

I ask young people to make a conscious decision to stay safe.  They have to make the choice.  And I'm not asking them do anything more than I ask myself.  I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.  And I know it's not easy for young people to think about choosing not to get into a situation in which they can't defend themselves.  But we all have to make hard choices.  Every day.

There is no moving beyond the pain, there is only moving in spite of the pain.

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: October 21, 2010, 05:28:21 PM »

Bearlyhere

You are right.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: October 21, 2010, 06:14:21 PM »

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/de-nieuwe-reeks-afleveringen-begint-op-31-oktober/

Google translation:

Thursday, October 21, 2010, 8:35 hours

New episodes starting this month!

In recent months Peter went all over the world for research in a number of high profile cases. Sunday, October 31, the first episode of the new series finally on the tube. Check out the promo already!

Last Updated: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 09:31 hours

There's a video preview!  I'm trying to get some shots from it.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: October 21, 2010, 06:35:02 PM »

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/de-nieuwe-reeks-afleveringen-begint-op-31-oktober/

Google translation:

Thursday, October 21, 2010, 8:35 hours

New episodes starting this month!

In recent months Peter went all over the world for research in a number of high profile cases. Sunday, October 31, the first episode of the new series finally on the tube. Check out the promo already!

Last Updated: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 09:31 hours

There's a video preview!  I'm trying to get some shots from it.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: October 21, 2010, 07:41:06 PM »

Uploading the promo to photobucket right now  

Click on the picture below to watch the promo

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: October 21, 2010, 07:45:16 PM »

Wonder why they did away with the K2 vs Dr. Phil lawsuit thread at Refugeesunleashed?  Maybe they have inside information that the suit is dead?  Monkey Devil!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: October 21, 2010, 07:52:47 PM »

Yes, back when the Defendents replied to Plaintiff's motion to deem the case "complex" -- the Defendents told the judge that the "depositions" of the Kalpoes were making them considering asking for a "Summary Judgement".

Wreck

Considering the Kalpoes are no longer suspects in the Natalee Holloway case and ... considering the Kalpoes' are anticipating a huge lottery out of their  defamation lawsuit against Phil McGraw ... it does not make sense that either one of them implicated himself in wrongdoing in depositions.  IMO.

Almost four years following the filing of the defamation lawsuit ... the Kalpoes' attorneys have not complied with the court's repeated requests for case documentation.  Nevertheless ... the motion of the McGraw attorneys to dismiss the case has not been granted.  Why?

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.