March 19, 2024, 02:58:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 329949 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #820 on: October 22, 2010, 01:59:05 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys....

Justice for Natalee....is just around the corner... an angelic monkey
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: October 22, 2010, 02:03:19 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys....

Justice for Natalee....is just around the corner... an angelic monkey

GoodNight Bill.Justice IS,and always has been,THE goal!Nothing more,nothing less!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: October 22, 2010, 02:07:33 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79903.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Alex Mathew detention extended

October 21, 2010, 13:55 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Mathew Alexander, owner of Foxy Lady strip club in San Nicolas, still stuck at least 30 days. That the magistrate decided yesterday during a hearing on the extension of his detention.

The Public Prosecutor (OM) wants the suspect in the interest of the study longer. In addition, Mathew suspected of trafficking and membership in a criminal organization. These are serious crimes in which a high imprisonment. It is common for the calls for renewal of detention.

Mathew is now about three months in custody and there is the decision of the magistrate is at least another month. After these 30 days, the suspect again appear in court, which will re-assess whether the extended detention of Mathew. Two other defendants in this case are still in custody. They are just like Mathew suspected of involvement in trafficking and participation in a criminal organization.

In the media reports of a hunger strike by Mathew. But Angela Ann, spokesman for the prosecutor, said that these messages are not based on truth. "He wants to get his food covered in connection with his religion. He is Muslim. "That happened in the first instance is not. "He got his food, like all other prisoners naked." Subsequently, the suspect refused his food. Now Mathew gets his food in prison covered with foil and eats normally.

He likes his girls naked and his food covered.

Almost sounds like a bad country song, huh?

I like my food covered, my girls nekkid, and my Budweiser cold!

I do believe it is on the B side of Two Marlboros and an Old Chevette was All We Could Get, When Daddy Done Run Off With the Preacher's Wife.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: October 22, 2010, 02:10:27 AM »

Wonder why they did away with the K2 vs Dr. Phil lawsuit thread at Refugeesunleashed?  Maybe they have inside information that the suit is dead?  Monkey Devil!

Dead suit, secret hiney hole, who knows?

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #824 on: October 22, 2010, 02:12:04 AM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/10/fiscal-mayor-y-fiscalnan-nobo-ta-comparti-opinion-di-hueznan-cu-no-ta-corecto-pa-publica-potretnan-di-sospechosonan/

Papiamentu translation:

fiscal parent y fiscalnan new is comparti opinion by hueznan, cu do not corecto before publica potretnan by sospechosonan

publication: diabierna, 22 october 2010.

categoria: general *nan is attain cu privacidad by the sospechoso have to wordo proteha

oranjestad(aan): recientemente daily paper owing to interview fiscal parent peter blanken y owing to puntre her thought on the mature cu hueznan is prefera before prensa at saca potret at corte by the sospechosonan y publica esakinan. daily paper owing to ask mr. blanken this, mirando cu some time happen hueznan owing to indica cu they do not attain cu is good before prensa publica potret by the sospechosonan.

according the hueznan, publicacion by the potretnan is bay contra privacidad by the sospechosonan, kendenan is wordo considera cliente by corte. corte the hour ey is attain cu the not can permiti for her potretnan here wordo saca before wordo publica.

the hueznan owing to indica cu if one person wordo attain culpable self, still the can bay in various caso by apelacion, then they do not attain cu is corecto before publica they imagen.

daily paper owing to ask fiscal parent tocante this y past owing to give one ehempel dicon the is attain corecto thing the hueznan is say. fiscal parent owing to bisa: “imaginabo cu thou wordo acusa by one crimen y are you wordo deteni, you would like before they saca thou potret ponebo in corant”

“abo would like before police rancabo at thou cabey by such manner cu the fotografo can saca thou potret mihor still before everybody know cu is you?”. past owing to say cu majority person cu attain they self in problem cu husticia do not desea this.

“ami personalmente is attain cu the sospechoso have derecho on privacidad”. “si thou attain thou self in problem cu husticia self, thou have to wordo deal cu respet y thou not mag by wordo throw in one car manner one animal or maltrata before polis”.

this according blanken that owing to follow say cu the is attain cu the sospechosonan have to have the derecho by wordo proteha contra the sacamento by potret. “mi do not compronde cu prensa self do not limita publicacion by the type by cosnan aki”.

this according the fiscal parent, that owing to follow say cu quizas have to come one type by protocol, same cu have at hospital. mirando cu fiscal parent owing to give one ehempel dicon the is attain cu do not good before saca potret by one sospechoso y publica this in corant, daily paper owing to give one ehempel dicon majority person in comunidad if be willing to for her potretnan wordo publica.

daily paper owing to ask blanken for her imagina her self cu the have one child muher y this owing to attain one relacion cu one person acusa y attain culpable by abuse sexual on child. the potret not owing to wordo publica in corant, then the child muher not know cu he here is abusa by child.

after he is comete abuse sexual on the yiunan by the child muher, cu all the consecuencianan cu is come cu this. daily paper owing to say fiscal parent cu if the potretnan owing to wordo publica, the chens will was quite big cu the muher here will not owing to confia he cu her yiunan y till even will not owing to cuminza one relacion cune.

blanken owing to say cu esey is one problem painful berdad y the question is con are you soluciona this. sinembargo the do not attain cu publicacion by the potretnan in corant is the solucion. according blanken, is tarea by gobierno before give more informacion tocante esnan cu is comete abuse sexual on child.

during the interview the fiscalnan new also was present y fiscal boot stempher owing to say cu quite trip in casonan by abuse by younger the part by proof is fastioso. quite trip is word by one person contra word by another person.

have trip is the mam cu is acusa the father owing to base by some criterio y thou not know quite trip kico is behind all this. can is so also cu the person her potret is depart big in corant indicando cu past owing to wordo acusa by owing to comete abuse sexual on child, siendo cu two week after past owing to wordo declara pound.

despite cu past owing to depart pound, her name owing to wordo soil come to anend, door cu her potret y quizas name also owing to wordo publica in corant.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: October 22, 2010, 02:12:55 AM »

Wonder why they did away with the K2 vs Dr. Phil lawsuit thread at Refugeesunleashed?  Maybe they have inside information that the suit is dead?  Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: October 22, 2010, 02:15:01 AM »

That Peter Blanken is skeery looking.  Does that shirt and tie together hurt anyone else's eyes.   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: October 22, 2010, 02:29:00 AM »

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: October 22, 2010, 02:31:07 AM »

That Peter Blanken is skeery looking.  Does that shirt and tie together hurt anyone else's eyes.   

I think that tie is made from traffic cones.

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: October 22, 2010, 02:36:04 AM »

I think that tie is made from traffic cones.

It could definitely stop traffic!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: October 22, 2010, 02:47:58 AM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/10/fiscal-vreeling-conociendo-aruba-pa-e-cuminza-atende-cu-e-casonan-di-landsrecherche-y-bizo/

Papiamentu translation:

fiscal vreeling conociendo aruba for her cuminza atende cu the casonan by landsrecherche y bizo

publication: diahuebs, 21 october 2010.

categoria: general

oranjestad (aan): tuesday daily paper during one encuentro owing to interview fiscal new at aruba mr. vreneli vreeling, that have barely 3 week at aruba. first cu past owing to come aruba past owing to work at in bosch before 3 year y mey. first cu esey past owing to haci the opleiding by raio. at present the is bezig is being conoci cu everybody cu the have to conoce, past owing to visit edificio by corte at various occasion y also wardanan by police.diario owing to ask sra vreeling con the proceso owing to bay for her can owing to come work at aruba. past owing to splica cu was have some vacatura y eseynan is worde publica. past owing to reacciona on this, past owing to worde interview y so past owing to succeed attain the function before come aruba. according the fiscal, by cu past owing to arrive aruba, owing to part the carteranan by the fiscalnan before determina in that seccion they're bay is activo. sra vreeling will atende cu landsrecherche y bizo, while cu her distrito is bay is santa cruz.

past owing to visit santa cruz come to anend various trip y bizo also. the fiscal owing to bay kia also before look at con all cos is hinca in another y also at keep by police by beach. mr. provided that overall mr. vreeling same cu the another fiscal new, will remain work at aruba before 3 year.

formerly was so cu after by the 3 añanan the fiscal can owing to ask before one prolongacion, but esey owing to change at present. after by 3 year the have cu bay back the netherlands. daily paper owing to ask the fiscal con is before allow her family behind.

past owing to splica cu afortunadamente her casa y her cacho owing to come aruba cune, but the ultimo two simannan first cu past owing to come aruba was simannan fastioso because the have to owing to cuminza despedi by her family y amigonan.

according the fiscal, so past owing to descubri cu the not likes take farewell. daily paper owing to ask the fiscal if have one caso at the netherlands cu the was part by dje cu before one or another motibo owing to remain in her mind. past owing to say cu one caso cu owing to haci one impresion on dje was one caso in cual one man at zoetermeer did take life by her casa y yiunan.

“den all aspecto the caso here was big y past owing to impactami”, according mr. vreeling. daily paper owing to ask the fiscal kico the is wait for by aruba. past owing to say cu the intencion is before come cu cierto mehoracionnan in cierto part by the maneho.

if cosnan maybe mihor, have to look at if can succeed this. past owing to say cu the is think cu the self will bay learn quite in this. according mr. vleeling, the is believe cu at aruba the is bay have more contacto internacional, compara cu where the was work at the netherlands. past owing to say cu for by this also the will learn quite y the is contento cu esey.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: October 22, 2010, 02:51:35 AM »

Justice for Natalee and Stephany!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: October 22, 2010, 07:57:35 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.

Many thanks to the anonymous purchaser of the Kalpoe/Dr. Phil documents!

I relish the moment when the Kalpoe dream of millions will be squashed, as I believe it will be. 
I think of how it will affect them and how precarious their safety might be.
I wonder if it might lead to another close look at their role in the happenings of the night/morning that Natalee lost her life and if they will be held accountable for their actions that night.

Hard nosed, I want it all!  I want justice for Natalee and her loved ones, whose dreams were shattered on May 30, 2005.

I can dream, can't I?

RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: October 22, 2010, 09:25:20 AM »

GM Monkeys
I don't 'talk' much but read everything here. I was sure in the beginning that Peru would be the end of Joran. I'm getting nervous and worried. How long ago did they say the 4th judge would rule in a week or two? And still we haven't heard anything? Nothing about the computer search. The only news is how much fun Joran seems to be having in Castro Castro. Makes me sick. I know for sure that Aruba will not do anything ever about what happened to Natalee, but I felt positive there would be justice for Stephany. And what about the supposed revelations in the book that just came out (Joran's Murder Mysteries)? I would think the book's been out long enough to hear what this new information is. And I got too emotional yesterday to type this so I will do it a day late.... Happy Birthday Natalee

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: October 22, 2010, 11:07:30 AM »

Just FYI, there is an article in Oct 2010 Glamour mag entitled "What we've never told anyone about Natalee" by Mallie Tucker and Claire Fierman.  I tore the article out of the mag (cause it was in our breakroom) and will read it later today.  I just didn't know if this had brought up on here before.

Have a good day.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: October 22, 2010, 11:14:03 AM »

Just FYI, there is an article in Oct 2010 Glamour mag entitled "What we've never told anyone about Natalee" by Mallie Tucker and Claire Fierman.  I tore the article out of the mag (cause it was in our breakroom) and will read it later today.  I just didn't know if this had brought up on here before.

Have a good day.

Good Morning Blue Moon.

Janet
8:15 AM PT

+++++++

“What We’ve Never Told Anyone About Natalee Holloway”

Five years after Natalee Holloway disappeared, two of her closest friends believe they know who’s responsible. But they don’t want you to remember his name; they want you to remember the funny, smart girl they miss so much. A Glamour exclusive.

by Sheila Weller

A little more than five years ago, on the last night of a high school graduation trip to Aruba, 18-year-old Natalee Holloway met a lawyer’s son, a handsome 17-year-old named Joran van der Sloot, in a popular cantina, walked out into the moonlight with him—and was never seen again. A tiny girl with long blond hair, Natalee was an exuberant personality but also serious and idealistic: About to enter the University of Alabama on a full scholarship, she hoped to become a doctor. Her disappearance left her best friends from Birmingham’s Mountain Brook High confused, angry and bereft.

From the first day she went missing, her classmates lived through the frustrations of an inconclusive police investigation and the indignities of a media firestorm that made Natalee Holloway a household name. They watched as van der Sloot, the main suspect in the crime, was twice detained by police in connection with the investigation—and twice released without ever being charged.

Then, this past May 30—on precisely the fifth anniversary of Natalee’s disappearance—Peruvian business student Stephany Flores, 21, was murdered in a Lima hotel room, and van der Sloot confessed to the killing. He later recanted but remains jailed in Peru, awaiting trial.

The reappearance of van der Sloot brought up haunting memories for two of Natalee’s best friends, Mallie Tucker, 24, and Claire Fierman, 23. They decided to tell their story exclusively to Glamour, a story that none of Natalee’s circle has told before: about who Natalee really was; what they think of van der Sloot; and how the unresolved loss of their best friend traumatized them for years. I met with them in Mountain Brook, Alabama, the Birmingham suburb where they all grew close and where Mallie’s and Claire’s families still live.

CLAIRE: Natalee moved to Mountain Brook in eighth grade, from tiny Clinton, Mississippi—and she kind of just fell into our group. We all had silly nicknames for each other. I was Party, because for some reason I used to instant-message my friends as PartyGirl600.

MALLIE: I was Tucka Mota, because there was a car dealership in town with my same last name called Tucker Motors, and they had a really funny commercial.

CLAIRE: So Natalee said, “Back in Mississippi, everyone called me Hooty Hoo Holloway.” We later found out she had completely made that up just to fit in! But we called her Hooty. “It’s Hoooo-ty,” she’d say, in a high, silly voice on the phone. I saved her last voice mail until a year ago, when it became just too hard to listen to.

So Hooty Hoo Holloway came to Birmingham, and there was no beating around the bush with that girl. If she had an opinion, she would tell you. Once I asked her to get me a soft drink, and she looked at me like I’d asked her to run a mile. Like: Are you kidding? Get it yourself.

Continued ....

http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/2010/09/what-weve-never-told-anyone-about-natalee-holloway

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: October 22, 2010, 11:27:34 AM »

Have a good day.

Thanks Blue Moon!  Yes, I'm pretty sure it's this article that was posted a while back.

http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/2010/09/what-weve-never-told-anyone-about-natalee-holloway

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8498.0

Have a great Friday!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: October 22, 2010, 12:00:38 PM »

GM Monkeys
I don't 'talk' much but read everything here. I was sure in the beginning that Peru would be the end of Joran. I'm getting nervous and worried. How long ago did they say the 4th judge would rule in a week or two? And still we haven't heard anything? Nothing about the computer search. The only news is how much fun Joran seems to be having in Castro Castro. Makes me sick. I know for sure that Aruba will not do anything ever about what happened to Natalee, but I felt positive there would be justice for Stephany. And what about the supposed revelations in the book that just came out (Joran's Murder Mysteries)? I would think the book's been out long enough to hear what this new information is. And I got too emotional yesterday to type this so I will do it a day late.... Happy Birthday Natalee

I'm not worried.  Joran isn't going anywhere.  Right after the articles about him buying pot in Castro Castro there was an article about him being on suicide watch.  As long as he's in Castro Castro I'm happy because he can't kill anyone else.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: October 22, 2010, 01:37:45 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79903.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Alex Mathew detention extended

October 21, 2010, 13:55 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Mathew Alexander, owner of Foxy Lady strip club in San Nicolas, still stuck at least 30 days. That the magistrate decided yesterday during a hearing on the extension of his detention.

The Public Prosecutor (OM) wants the suspect in the interest of the study longer. In addition, Mathew suspected of trafficking and membership in a criminal organization. These are serious crimes in which a high imprisonment. It is common for the calls for renewal of detention.

Mathew is now about three months in custody and there is the decision of the magistrate is at least another month. After these 30 days, the suspect again appear in court, which will re-assess whether the extended detention of Mathew. Two other defendants in this case are still in custody. They are just like Mathew suspected of involvement in trafficking and participation in a criminal organization.

In the media reports of a hunger strike by Mathew. But Angela Ann, spokesman for the prosecutor, said that these messages are not based on truth. "He wants to get his food covered in connection with his religion. He is Muslim. "That happened in the first instance is not. "He got his food, like all other prisoners naked." Subsequently, the suspect refused his food. Now Mathew gets his food in prison covered with foil and eats normally.

He likes his girls naked and his food covered.

Almost sounds like a bad country song, huh?

I like my food covered, my girls nekkid, and my Budweiser cold!

I do believe it is on the B side of Two Marlboros and an Old Chevette was All We Could Get, When Daddy Done Run Off With the Preacher's Wife.

Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: October 22, 2010, 01:44:44 PM »

http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=985&Itemid=1

http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

Leave it to Julia to not only take her daughter to the PRESS conference, but also include her in the coverage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.