March 18, 2024, 10:11:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 329920 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: October 23, 2010, 10:37:46 AM »

TEXAS RANGERS are in the WORLD SERIES for the first time in history! 

I love seeing history.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #901 on: October 23, 2010, 12:07:58 PM »

Congratulations Texas Ranger fans.
Thank-you San!!! The Rangers had won only 1 playoff game in their 50 year franchise history until this year. We are stoked!!

They were the better team. Congratulations!   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #902 on: October 23, 2010, 12:46:33 PM »

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: October 23, 2010, 01:39:49 PM »

If Deepak and Satish revealed in depositions the truth regarding the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... revealed the truth regarding those who were participants ... the lottery anticipated as an outcome from the defamation lawsuit will be a non issue and ... the threat and the fear which Natalee's parents refer to in their respective books will become a reality.

Have a good Saturday Monkeys!

Janet
10:40 PM PT

++++++++

The Threat

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 197:
There is apparently no amount of money in the world that can get us the answer to what happened to Natalee. When I asked an Aruban attorney about this, his response was chilling: “The threat is bigger than the money,” he says. The Threat. That dark influence. The evil that nothing and no one can pierce.

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 117:
I also find it hard to believe that with all of the press that Natalee’s disapppearance has attracted, there is not one person anywhere who knows what happened to her. I can only surmise that those who do know something are too afraid to come forward. Maybe there would be a price to pay if they tell, a price so high and so threatening that not even the $1,000,000 reward money is enough of an enticement for someone to bring us the truth.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #904 on: October 23, 2010, 05:06:19 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5002&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

32 minuut happen | fecha: 23/10/2010 | horario: 16:29

tourist americano cu have to owing to trip today, abordando her plane y owing to become quite bad

saturday afternoon owing to come into informe by cu one tourist americano cu have to trip today before merca owing to become bad, at once owing to dirigi ambulance before airport. at arrival by the personal by ambulance they owing to bay atende the pasajero cu was in plane come to anend but owing to become bad y owing to haye is remain behind before atencion medico. mirando the victima her situation owing to rekeri before hibe hospital cu urgencia locual owing to sosode also.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: October 23, 2010, 07:52:12 PM »

test
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: October 23, 2010, 07:53:43 PM »

test

True or False?  Multiple choice?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: October 23, 2010, 07:58:52 PM »

test

True or False?  Multiple choice?   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: October 23, 2010, 08:49:56 PM »

Joran feels guilty about his father's death
Saturday, October 23, 2010 20:14

Joran Van der Sloot, broke his silence. In an interview given to the foreign press, the Dutch prison in the Miguel Castro Castro prison, said he confessed his crime against Stephany Flores because she promised that it would return to Aruba.

"They showed me a paper that said I would return to Aruba. Put an alleged lawyer ... so I did, "said the Dutchman.

In another time and his family, Joran remembered his father and his death. "I felt bad, it's almost responsible for his death. I feel that my family has been through a lot over the past 5 years and I think a lot of that is my fault. My dad could not even become a judge and had to be a lawyer. I feel like I did many things that hurt my family and I feel responsible for that. "

As your mother has said she would not come to Peru to visit. "It's a wise decision. I do not want to visit me, "he added. On his future, the Dutchman said he will be in Peru only 2 or 3 years.

The full interview where he talks about Stephany Flores and his conscience will be broadcast tomorrow Report. (Source: trome.pe)

http://perudc.com/component/content/article/42-noticias-peru/6322-joran-se-siente-culpable-por-muerte-de-su-padre.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: October 23, 2010, 08:54:15 PM »

(With Parts of the New Video of him )

Joran apologized to his family
In an interview given to a foreign brand, the Dutch said he feels guilty about the death of his father.

(Panamericana TV)

Joran Van der Sloot, broke his silence. In an interview given to the foreign press, the Dutch prison in the Miguel Castro Castro prison, said he confessed his crime against Stephany Flores because she promised that it would return to Aruba.

"They showed me a paper that said I would return to Aruba. Put an alleged lawyer ... so I did, "said the Dutchman.

In another time and his family, Joran remembered his father and his death. "I felt bad, it's almost responsible for his death. I feel that my family has been through a lot over the past 5 years and I think a lot of that is my fault. My dad could not even become a judge and had to be a lawyer. I feel like I did many things that hurt my family and I feel responsible for that. "

As your mother has said she would not come to Peru to visit. "It's a wise decision. I do not want to visit me, "he added. On his future, the Dutchman said he will be in Peru only 2 or 3 years.

The full interview where he talks about Stephany Flores and his conscience will be broadcast tomorrow Report.

http://trome.pe/noticia/658260/van-der-sloot-siente-culpa-muerte-su-padre
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: October 23, 2010, 08:57:46 PM »

In the video he is speaking in English so I wonder which news agency paid his fee for appearance this time?  Guess his money is running out from the last interview.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #911 on: October 23, 2010, 09:01:01 PM »

In the video he is speaking in English so I wonder which news agency paid his fee for appearance this time?  Guess his money is running out from the last interview.

The dirtbag needs his dope money. 

Thank you, Northern Rose! 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: October 23, 2010, 09:04:51 PM »

In an interview given to a foreign brand, the Dutch said he feels guilty about the death of his father.

(Panamericana TV)

The full interview where he talks about Stephany Flores and his conscience will be broadcast tomorrow Report.

Yeah we already saw this.  This interview was right before Beth and Peter showed up.  A few days or a week or so before:

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: October 23, 2010, 09:11:00 PM »

(Panamericana TV)

Yeah we already saw this.  This interview was right before Beth and Peter showed up.  A few days or a week or so before:

<object width="450" height="253"><param name="movie" value="http://trome.pe/player/658260"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="quality" value="high" /><embed src="http://trome.pe/player/658260" width="450" height="253" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" quality="high" ></embed></object>

I didn't realize it was the same interview.  Wonder why it took this long for the Peru press to touch it?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: October 23, 2010, 09:41:14 PM »

Northern - could be they are splicing interviews together to make a show?  Not sure.  But that is the guy who interviewed him and wrote the book that just came out.  So maybe because of the book coming out?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #915 on: October 23, 2010, 09:48:37 PM »

Northern - could be they are splicing interviews together to make a show?  Not sure.  But that is the guy who interviewed him and wrote the book that just came out.  So maybe because of the book coming out?

Good thought, Klaas.  Maybe it was part of the promotional package...interview/book, etc. 

I didn't realize it was the same interview, either.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #916 on: October 23, 2010, 09:51:03 PM »

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: October 23, 2010, 11:32:23 PM »

"Tragedy creates an opportunity to make a difference."
Beth Holloway

Mother of missing student in Aruba creates missing persons resource center at DC museum
By Associated Press
10:04 AM CDT, May 28, 2010

WASHINGTON (AP) — The mother of an Alabama teen who disappeared five years ago in Aruba is opening a resource center to help families of missing persons.

Beth Holloway has created the Natalee Holloway Resource Center, named for her daughter who went missing during a high school graduation trip to the Caribbean island. The center will be based at the National Museum of Crime & Punishment in downtown Washington.

The nonprofit center aims to provide families with an action plan, examples of missing person posters, contacts, media liaisons and other services to guide families during crises. Officials also say they will provide educational programs on safe traveling and crime prevention and encourage careers in forensic science and law enforcement.

http://www.whnt.com/news/sns-ap-dc--missingpersonscenter,0,5675542.story

The Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #918 on: October 24, 2010, 01:17:23 AM »

That psychotic murdering nutcase is as delusional as ever; there's no way he's leaving Peru, or that prison, after two or three years. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: October 24, 2010, 02:04:49 AM »

test

I didn't study!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.