March 18, 2024, 07:55:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 329908 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: October 24, 2010, 02:12:25 AM »

Joran feels guilty about his father's death
Saturday, October 23, 2010 20:14

Joran Van der Sloot, broke his silence. In an interview given to the foreign press, the Dutch prison in the Miguel Castro Castro prison, said he confessed his crime against Stephany Flores because she promised that it would return to Aruba.

"They showed me a paper that said I would return to Aruba. Put an alleged lawyer ... so I did, "said the Dutchman.

In another time and his family, Joran remembered his father and his death. "I felt bad, it's almost responsible for his death. I feel that my family has been through a lot over the past 5 years and I think a lot of that is my fault. My dad could not even become a judge and had to be a lawyer. I feel like I did many things that hurt my family and I feel responsible for that. "

As your mother has said she would not come to Peru to visit. "It's a wise decision. I do not want to visit me, "he added. On his future, the Dutchman said he will be in Peru only 2 or 3 years.

The full interview where he talks about Stephany Flores and his conscience will be broadcast tomorrow Report. (Source: trome.pe)

http://perudc.com/component/content/article/42-noticias-peru/6322-joran-se-siente-culpable-por-muerte-de-su-padre.html

The grief he has caused his family goes back more than 5 years.

He must mean he will be in Peru 20 or 30 years.

Joran, your Mom is not visiting you because she is in Aruba living it up and attending every affair that comes her way.  She is finally free from worry about you, you are locked away and cannot hurt any more women, including her.  It appears that a giant weight (or two) has been lifted off of her shoulders.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #921 on: October 24, 2010, 02:20:25 AM »

Hi Bearly!! 

I don't know............ Joran's prediction about 2-3 years may prove accurate. I think he may well be dead by then.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: October 24, 2010, 02:23:18 AM »

(With Parts of the New Video of him )

Joran apologized to his family
In an interview given to a foreign brand, the Dutch said he feels guilty about the death of his father.

(Panamericana TV)

Joran Van der Sloot, broke his silence. In an interview given to the foreign press, the Dutch prison in the Miguel Castro Castro prison, said he confessed his crime against Stephany Flores because she promised that it would return to Aruba.

"They showed me a paper that said I would return to Aruba. Put an alleged lawyer ... so I did, "said the Dutchman.

In another time and his family, Joran remembered his father and his death. "I felt bad, it's almost responsible for his death. I feel that my family has been through a lot over the past 5 years and I think a lot of that is my fault. My dad could not even become a judge and had to be a lawyer. I feel like I did many things that hurt my family and I feel responsible for that. "

As your mother has said she would not come to Peru to visit. "It's a wise decision. I do not want to visit me, "he added. On his future, the Dutchman said he will be in Peru only 2 or 3 years.

The full interview where he talks about Stephany Flores and his conscience will be broadcast tomorrow Report.

http://trome.pe/noticia/658260/van-der-sloot-siente-culpa-muerte-su-padre

So, he confessed to go back to Aruba and get another 'Get Out of Jail Free' card. 

The real reason he confessed is because he killed Stephany.  Joran does not take responsibility for himself and lies to get out of things.  If he finally took responsibility for something, he did it.  He lies to get out of things, not to get in trouble.

I am not buying it, not for a millisecond.  He did it, he knows he did it, and anyone who has learned about him and his lifestyle over the past several years knows he did it.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: October 24, 2010, 02:30:22 AM »

"Tragedy creates an opportunity to make a difference."
Beth Holloway

Mother of missing student in Aruba creates missing persons resource center at DC museum
By Associated Press
10:04 AM CDT, May 28, 2010

WASHINGTON (AP) — The mother of an Alabama teen who disappeared five years ago in Aruba is opening a resource center to help families of missing persons.

Beth Holloway has created the Natalee Holloway Resource Center, named for her daughter who went missing during a high school graduation trip to the Caribbean island. The center will be based at the National Museum of Crime & Punishment in downtown Washington.

The nonprofit center aims to provide families with an action plan, examples of missing person posters, contacts, media liaisons and other services to guide families during crises. Officials also say they will provide educational programs on safe traveling and crime prevention and encourage careers in forensic science and law enforcement.

http://www.whnt.com/news/sns-ap-dc--missingpersonscenter,0,5675542.story

The Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Natalee must be so proud of her Mom, I know she is whispering in Beth's ear through it all.  The world would have understood if Beth went to bed and pulled the covers over her head for the last 5+ years.  But, she didn't, she gets up every day and makes a difference in our world, a difference in the name of Natalee Holloway, her beloved daughter.  You go, Beth!  Keep by your Mom's side, Nat, and direct her to the ones who need her most.

Love can move mountains!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: October 24, 2010, 02:32:55 AM »

That psychotic murdering nutcase is as delusional as ever; there's no way he's leaving Peru, or that prison, after two or three years. 

He might be right, darleen.  He may be leaving then in a body bad.  This may be the first time he has told the truth.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: October 24, 2010, 02:35:02 AM »

Hi Bearly!! 

I don't know............ Joran's prediction about 2-3 years may prove accurate. I think he may well be dead by then.

Haha!  Great minds and all that.  Did you see my post?

I believe in miracles!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: October 24, 2010, 02:59:26 AM »

Hi Bearly!! 

Haha!  Great minds and all that.  Did you see my post?

You are absolutely right! Whether it be the guards, the other prisoners or the Peruvian government -- they are NOT going to be embarassed because they are "too soft". Joran is "deadman walking". Joran won't last "2-3 years".

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #927 on: October 24, 2010, 09:18:22 AM »

I never thought he would last this long......

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #928 on: October 24, 2010, 10:26:03 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #929 on: October 24, 2010, 10:36:09 AM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #930 on: October 24, 2010, 10:43:57 AM »

I think this is a warning for parents to keep a close eye on their children because of a man driving around trying to pick children up?

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5003&offId=0&offDate=2010-10

Papiamentu translation:

13 hora happen | fecha: 23/10/2010 | horario: 20:49

call by alerta before all parents, hang on to good view on your yiunan, have person cu less good intencion is move rond

saturday before more or less 19:45 at altitude by cheng supermarket at bubali one man color cla more or less 1.70 m come across, dress cu jeans licht blauw t-shirt ash licht among 40 before 45 year owing to try be called two child diminutive by 3 with 4 before bay close dje. the was cu coin in her hand y the was. say the children before bay close dje cu is amigo the is. after the person here owing to desaparece. by yesterday before today also is circulando one message by one vehiculo chevrolet aveo cora cu is haciendo the same attempt here. look at your yiunan good. this do not one rumor ela happen by berdad cu person conosi before her seriedad in trabao y all hour.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: October 24, 2010, 11:12:54 AM »

test

True or False?  Multiple choice?   

My favorite type of tests.

"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe"

Good Morning Monkeys.

Janet
8:15 AM PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: October 24, 2010, 11:32:37 AM »

test
You passed !
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: October 24, 2010, 11:50:10 AM »

I never thought he would last this long......

Nut

Since Joran's arrest ... I have been in communication by email with a young pastor of a Peruvian community church that our church helps support through prayers and finances.  He infomed me that at all levels of the Peru's administration ... bribes are where it is at.  Money talks ... from avoiding the full consequences of a driving infraction right up to a privileged existence as well as protection within the prison system.   Apparently ... as there is no jury ... judges who rule in criminal cases have been known to have been paid off to rule favorably on behalf of the accusing.

I am counting on the influence of Stephany's father that Joran does not escape justice and ... will serve his sentence in Peru.

I sincerely hope Stephany's family comprehends that it was a corrupt Aruban investigation that prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.  It was not due to a lack of evidence.  It was not due to "mistakes".

Janet

+++++++

September 17, 2010
Natalee Holloway's mom visits Joran van der Sloot in jail
Posted: 02:46 PM ET

There are so many rumors swirling about Beth Holloway's visit to Lima, Peru and face-to-face meeting with Joran van der Sloot at Castro Castro. Let's look at the facts and start from the beginning. 

I just spoke with Enrique Flores, Stephany Flores’ brother, who says that on Tuesday of this week, at the invitation of Beth Holloway, he went to her Lima hotel to meet with her. Enrique says he was met with television cameras, which was extremely surprising to him. Beth asked him how the family was doing and continued to express her sympathies. Enrique says that Beth asked him about Stephany’s case…what was happening and also asked how long he believed Joran van der Sloot might serve in prison. Enrique told the camera crew he wasn’t giving interviews and was not talking about the case. He said the meeting with Beth then ended.

“It was very short," said Flores.

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/17/natalee-holloways-mom-visits-joran-van-der-sloot-in-jail/?iref=allsearch

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #934 on: October 24, 2010, 11:54:12 AM »

Hi Nut44x4, Tamikosmom, Magnolia and 6 Guests 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: October 24, 2010, 12:41:51 PM »

van der Sloot...sitting and waiting for appeal judge's ruling

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/van-der-Sloot-sitting-and-waiting-for-appeal/-cTzPLyhHEWbZM8b_twgAw.cspx?rss=1659

Birmingham, Al  (WIAT)  Joran van der Sloot is still waiting to find out if his murder confession can be used against him.

The Dutchman confessed to killing 21 year old Stephany Flores after the student found material relating to Natalee Holloway on his laptop.

Flores' body was found in van der Sloot's Lima, Peru hotel room five years to the day after Natalee's disappearance on a graduation trip to Aruba.

Van der Sloot has never been charged in the disappearance of the Mountain Brook teenager but is considered the prime suspect in the case.

Two members of a three judge appeal panel voted to throw out the Flores' murder confession citing procedural grounds but under Peruvian law it takes three judges.  A fourth judge has been reviewing the case for weeks.

Meanwhile, Dutch crime reporter John van den Heuvel had a book signing in Amsterdam Friday for his newly released "Joran Murder Mysteries" which claims to tie together all the loose ends in the Holloway and Flores cases.

Reminder:  They don't need a confession.  They have a body and DNA.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: October 24, 2010, 12:47:20 PM »

Hi Nut44x4, Tamikosmom, Magnolia and 6 Guests 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: October 24, 2010, 01:52:33 PM »

Rudolf H. Vrolijk aka CapsLockWizard

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10
« Reply #736 on: May 17, 2010, 04:14:27 PM »

To: daveholloway@xxxxxx
Subject: RE: Nathalee possible buried place
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:18:15 -0500

Hi Dave,

To get Natalee Body you have to come to Aruba and arrange for some large Pumps that can drain a small pond. It has an odd shape.

I have decipher the Shango Riddle and the outcome of the Riddle points out the cover-up and also where the body was deposit in Aruba.

Babalú Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:30 am ******* NAT STORY *******

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 8:11 pm

One straight path (Make a Straight Line to the house of Rave, (Night Club Spice – Now Closed)

while of gold bricks ( The Bank – Go to The Bank, there is two banks, The Aruba Bank and Carribean Bank)

the road is not paved, (Go on the dirt road, This only is is accessible via the Aruba Bank)

answers mysterious lie within

magical letters which spell sin

XTC DNA (Pharmacy) (Natalee body was deposit  behind the pharmacy in Noord and it is call the Monserat Body of water)

Load this attached Google earth File to see the place.

See my Google Earth Map points to see where the Shango is pointing to. My Report is also pointing the the same place. I did send my report to FBI in Brimingham Field office. but they have done noting to it.

My Report come with the same conclusion based on facts and conditions that have to be met so that the question is solid 'True' in a truth condition.

The Sloot's error was 'The Time' first he said that he pickup Joran at 4:00 am at Mcdonald and then switch back to 11:00 pm. An Event can not be in the Future and also In The Past. This will create a time paradox and where there is time paradox one have to lie to cover it up. The Other paradox is the 'sneaker' You can not be without sneaker at 4:00 am while he says he left it on the beach.

I did write my Report use the 'AND Logic' theory to test one simple string of connected AND events question. The question string

'Where would he hide a dead body So that nobody will find it And  Not been seen And  At the same time lose one of his shoes And Then walk on one shoe to Mc Donald’s And Where His Dad pick him up at 4:00 am'

Dave, The Shango report also show a cover-up that is at the heart of The Dutch Court System. I will be difficult to start proceedings without a plan. I will be capslocwizard for now even though my report has my real name on it. I want leave it confidential for now.

Yours Truly,

CAPSLOCKWIZARD.

+++++++

Extract from my report

Test 3:   The murky Pool of Monserat. – Behind the Soccer field.
This area is possible because it is behind the soccer field of Deportivo Nacional.  It is accessible from the soccer field. This area is dark. Also you are not on the main road with a dead body. But not too far from home either but closer to Mc Donald’s.

If they decided after running around to dump the body into murky pool of Monesrat, they could have done the following:

a)   Look if anyone can see us
b)   Carry the body to the area
c)    Lift the body (extra Weight)
d)   Move into the water edges
e)   Feet will sink
f)    Drop the body in the water
g)   Try to pull feet out of the water
h)   Joran loses a sneaker
i)    Going separate ways from the dumping scene to create different alibi.

RESULTS:

Examining points a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i all is plausible. (True condition)

Point (a) nobody will see you when go over there it is quite secluded and dark.

Point (b) it is right there no even 5 meters from where you park your car

Point (c) will give you extra weight

Point (d) if you want to make sure nobody will ever find the body; you have to walk deeper into the water.

Point (e) the extra weight and the action of going deeper into the water   will make sure that your feet will sink into the mud.

Points (f) drop her into the deep end and nobody will find her because nobody is going to look for her over there.

Point (g) the process of the going into the deep end, Joran feet get stuck into the mud.

Point (h) by the simple action to turn around to walk back out of the water he lost his shoes.

Point (j) when they split up, their action leaves Joran walking toward his father who is at the Radisson Casino. He could not have walk back home because it is too far. And walking back means crossing the Noord Police station. The distance from the soccer field to Mcdonlad;s is only 15 min walking.

He just committed a crime and his instinct will not let him do this. So he decided to call his dad and started to walk without his sneakers towards him. His dad walks out of the casino, jumps into his car and at the traffic light is where he saw Joran walking near the McDonalds around 4:00 a.m. with a shoe missing. From there they drove home.

The Kalpoe’s brothers at the spilt up, Went behind the Racquet Club and sit and wonder what they just did. It is here that other witnesses say that they saw his car parked near the area.

If they did not split up, they could have drove Joran back home.

Option 2- Hide the body in a temporary place, then to get rid of the body on May 31, 2005 around 2:30 am with the following conditions: Kalpoe’s car left behind at Joran’s home and Joran car now with the dead body in it.

Option -2 Will leaves Joran always with a car and never at foot to walk alone to McDonald’s. And the date is May, 31, 2005

Test case Observation:

All 3 test cases show the possible places that can be use to dispose of a body.
Test 1 was invalided due to he could always walk home after they separate to create different alibi.

Test 2 was Invalided due to he could have walk across the street to the Radisson hotel parking lot and there he would have been waiting for his father after they separate to create different alibi.

Test 3 shows clearly where he was coming from and where his dad picks him up. It shows also that the area in question is dark were no body can see you. The water over there is muddy where one can lose a shoe. Also it forms a clear walking path toward the Mc Donald’s or to the Radisson Casino.

All three Test show also that if they did not went their separate ways they could have driven Joran back Home where he could have put on another shoe.

The action to go separate way has forced them to create all kinds of semi true stories that looks plausible but if the Investigators have spend the time to look the practice on what normal people do when they want to have a quickie they would have seen that their stories cannot be true.

Other observation is that since they created so many stories to hide the place from being find is because that they could not retrieved the body from that area. So I believe that the body is still in the water pond of Monserat.

Other observation is that on May 31, 2005 the Sloot’s went back to make sure that the body cannot be found. If option – 2 was chosen from the beginning, this would Joran always with his car and no need to walk.

Other observation is that they could not have use Joran’s car to go to the Whitehouse because it is an open Jeep. There is no way to hide more people in the car.

Conclusion and My Opinion

To deviate from the true crime area they made all plausible, but not so true stories.

With Google Earth I was able to pin-point the possible location where Joran could have lost a shoe and also how far it is from the Whitehouse apartment, how far it is from his house if he needed to walk back and also keeping an eye on the time to do the job.

The story about dumping the body on the beach cannot be true because you have already a dead body on your hand and you cannot do that. The chance to be seen with a dead body is too high and risky.

Finding someone to help you to dump it in the ocean means more people involved and the chance to be snitch on will increase and the chance to be seen by the coast guard is too high. Also the body will float back if not tied down on the bottom floor of the sea. This requires a more depth knowledge of buoyancy and understanding of the ocean currents of Aruba and knowing that when the wind turn even sunken boats come back to shore. So this is not possible.

The talk about putting the body in a crab cage is also flaws. In Aruba they do not use these big cages and their fishing techniques are with lines and rods.
Dumping the body in a landfill is possible and there is only one open land fill in the vicinity of Joran’s home. Plausible? yes but loosing the shoe there is also plausible but then you are left walking bare feet on metals, Cactus, boxes, broken glasses and God knows what, etc. Try to go to a land fill with just slippers and you can see that it is very difficult to walk on debris of rubbish and in the dark more it will be very difficult. Sniffing dog would have found her already. Note: a dog cannot sniff in waters.

Other issue is that he could not have been driving on the main roads because the chance to be stop by cops in those hours of the morning is quite possible. One Instinct will be to drive on the back roads.

Conclusion:

It the girl died on them, the only logic solution was for them to call the police and explain to the police that she died on them while partying but no… They decided to dispose of the body. After all what has happened, Joran’s dad advice was to dispose of the body. And knowing that his dad is a Judge, Joran would have follows the dad’s advice knowingly all the implication that will come from his careless actions.

Joran would have asked his Dad for advice and I do believe the wrong advice was given to protect the son that was going to study in the Netherlands.

Where to look for the Body:

The only way the body can be found is to search for the shoes round the edges for the murky pools of Monserat in Aruba, and when the sneaker is found, the body will be there also. Drain this body of water and see what is in there

Need some someting to validate this statement (The Shango Riddle decypher code).

The Dad statement:

The reason they got away is that there is not a body to link with the presumed crime case. The father of Joran stated clearly that if there is NOT A BODY there will be NO CASE.

And so, to make the above statement true, the perps must have to make sure that the body cannot be found, They created fictional stories to cover their track, but they forgot one thing, a Body will be decompose slowly in mud and it will be found with time.

How did they could accomplish that on May 31, 2005

Note:            02.  ALBERTO GROENEVELD AND CLAUDIO ELDRIDGE – DEEPAK'S VEHICLE

At 2:30 AM on the morning of May 31, 2005 .... Alberto Groeneveld and Claudio Eldrige observed Deepak Kalpoe's vehicle inside the fence of the Van der Sloot property.  These men told Natalee’s family that they climbed the fence and recording the tag (license) number.

We know that Alberto and Claudio were supposed to be with Beth/Jug and Charles Croes trying to locate Joran in the early morning hours of 5/31.  That's when they supposidly saw the Kalpoe car there.
Assume that they decide on that date, the 31st of May to make sure that nobody will find the body. They must have gone back to the dumping area in the night. This action will account for the time that Joran and Kalpoe was missing on the 31st of May where Kalpoe left his car at Joran’s home.

This is plausible since they have to do it at night to double check that the area where they dumped the body is the perfect area and to make sure the body did not come back to float.

What this time tells us is that since it is almost the same time as of the may 30 and nobody has seen anything; they decided to use the same time again to go to the area to double check on the body.

Other factor to count that late hour is that in the day time they cannot go to the area because the chances to be seen near the field while the field being is used and the area is occupied with traffic will expose them and is risky.

On the date may 31 around 2:30 or time, they either make it sure she is secured in the deep end or to pick her up and to be buried some other place.

Looking at the place, I do not think they are going to pick her up in the night either. You need scuba equipment to do it and light, it is plausible, but to secure it, it’s more likely, to put more debris on top of the body in the water where she was dumped.

My Note: That area is full of these big black Ants called Bashaka in Papiamento. I went to see it for myself and it is plausible that the Kalpoe’s contaminated his car with Ants from that area.
Note:        05.  NEIGHBOUR - WASHING/CLEANING DEEPAK'S VEHICLE

Shortly after 3:00 AM on the morning of May 31, 2005 Deepak Kalpoe was observed by a neighbor cleaning his vehicle.  'Ants' were the reason given by Deepak.

My Note: The question which was asked “if Joran got help from kalpoe” and the answer is YES, The area is full of Ants and he also must has got mud in the car on May 31, 2005.

What Next for 2008:
Ask Aruba to search the edged of the murky water reservoirs of Monserat or pump the water out and where you find the sneakers in the mud, you will also find the body of Natalee.

For what I have observed about this body of water, it is plausible that the body is still in the body of water. The water is so murky and still water. It has a deep end with a ridge in the middle of the pond that will prevent the body to move out.

Also note that the lines of events make a straight line to and from his house. And that is the most likely route because he was familiar with the area.

When someone is scare or in panic, you do not go to the hotels with a dead body. Nature instinct will say let’s go and get help and the advice he got (from his father who is a Judge) was to dispose of the body and he (the father) will take care of the legal ramification.

Please review and let me know what you think of this research.
This report is send to the following persons and authorities:

A)   Beth Twitty. – The FBI should forward it to Beth Twitty
B)   The FBI Special Agent Carmen S. Adams – Birmingham@ic.fbi.gov

About Me:
Name: Rudolf H. Vrolijk
Address: Shiribana 6, Aruba
Email: Vrolijkr@hotmail.com
Email: capslockwizard@hotmail.com
Phone: 297-746-7000

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7363.720

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: October 24, 2010, 01:53:00 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: October 24, 2010, 01:53:27 PM »

http://www.gmdu.net/corp-604364.html

Capricorn

Company Name: Capricorn
Business Owner:
Employees:
Main markets:
Business Type: Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler
Product/Service: OTHERS
About Us: This supplier has not provided a Company Introduction yet.

Category: Chemicals - Petrochemical Products
Region: Aruba Capricorn
Link Tool: Aruba Chemicals - Aruba Petrochemical Products
Contact Person: Mr. Rudolf Vrolijk
Zip Code:
Address: Shiribana 6, Oranjestad, Aruba
Telephone: 297-7467000
Fax: 297-588-9902
Google Map: Capricorn Map

Related Company
Capricorn
PORTS UNITED INC.
E.M.A.
West Caribbean Traders LLC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.gmdu.net/corp-464324.html

PORTS UNITED INC.

Company Name: PORTS UNITED INC.
Business Owner:
Employees: 5 - 10 People
Main markets: North America South America Eastern Europe Southeast Asia Af
Business Type: Trading Company, Agent
Product/Service: D2 Diesel,REBCO,M-100,LPG,UREA,Jet Fuel,Venezuelan Crude,Pdvsa D2,LNG
About Us: Dear Sirs, (The only FCO you will receive is from one of the below suppliers directly)
The way we operate for supplies out of Russia are as follows:
1. Icpo needs to be send to all 4 major Russian Oil companies that have an actual export license: (in English and Russian) Ojsc Surgutneftegas, OJSC Rosneft, OAO Gazprom, and OAO Lukoil.
2. Besides the ICPO, we will need a BCL / BRL from buyer's bank made to each of the above mentioned suppliers with Soft Probe Authorization. (unless you want to work with one specific supplier only)
3. With ICPO, BCL, Company Profile, and passport scan, we will register the buyer at all 4 major Russian Oil companies above.
For the above services we will not charge, we guide and introduce you into the Russian Oil Market and get you the best possible deals for REBCO, D2, MazutM100, Jet Fuel, LPG, UREA and other petroleum products.
Price indications are always PLATTS based less a realistic discount. No fantasy low prices or fixed pricing ( except on M100) All above documentation needs to be in English and Russian. The Russians will not accept a LOI or Soft LOI (unless you are well known global company) ; the buyer must send an ICPO. This ICPO is allowed to be flexible to give buyer space at the TTM to negotiate the best discount and terms. If the above procedures are done as indicated and due diligence on the buying company and the BCL is confirmed, we can be at a contract in a matter of days. The TTM is set between Buyer and Russian Producer directly in Moscow. POP and 2% PB are issued to buyer as per standard procedures.
And from PDVSA my partner is a registered and authorized trader for PDVSA for over 30 years. So if there is serious interest and buyers are reliable and can afford to purchase the products and follow the procedures as indicated, we can move forward smoothly.
From PDVSA the discounts are much larger, but no POP or PB is issued, and quantities are limited for D2 to a max. Of 80, 000 MT every 45 days FOB Venezuela, and Platts destination price ONLY. For Crude out of PDVSA, you need to register according to standard procedures and prices are WTI based FOB Only 500K to 1m bbl available for Crude.
ONLY CONTACT IF ABLE TO FOLLOW ABOVE PROCEDURES.
Thank you.
Petrochemical Products, Buy now on Sale at Amazon.com
Region: Aruba PORTS UNITED INC.
Tags: russian oil companies - oao gazprom - dear sirs
Contact Person: Mr. R.R. Lacle
Zip Code: 00000
Address: P. O. Box 10, Oranjestad, Ayo / Paradera, Aruba
Telephone: 297-593-1001
Fax: 297-583-9997
Google Map: PORTS UNITED INC. Map

Related Company
Capricorn
PORTS UNITED INC.
E.M.A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.gmdu.net/corp-263588.html

Company Name: West Caribbean Traders LLC
Business Owner:
Employees: Less than 5 People
Main markets:
Business Type: Trading Company
Product/Service: JP54,D2,Sugar Icumsa 45,Molasses I 5000,Bagged cement
Region: Aruba West Caribbean Traders LLC
Contact Person: Mr. Carlos Odor
Zip Code: n/a
Address: Savaneta 309,, Savaneta, n / a, Aruba
Telephone: 297-584-7113
Fax: 297-584-7113
Google Map: West Caribbean Traders LLC Map

Related Company
Capricorn
PORTS UNITED INC.
E.M.A.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.gmdu.net/corp-415192.html

E.M.A.

Company Name: E.M.A.
Business Owner:
Employees:
Main markets:
Business Type: Other
Product/Service: D2
Region: Aruba E.M.A.
Contact Person: Mr. FERNANDO BOTTIA
Zip Code: AUA00000
Address: P. O BOX 5278, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA, Aruba
Telephone: 297-7-304420
Fax: 297
Google Map: E.M.A. Map

Related Company
Capricorn
PORTS UNITED INC.
E.M.A.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.