March 19, 2024, 01:19:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 329935 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2010, 08:46:31 PM »

Problems with Dengue in Aruba:

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2010, 08:46:45 PM »

I had thought that maybe the highlight portions of the defamation lawsuit would have been dropped.  The implication would be that no questioning of the Kalpoes would be required and ... not case documents would be required.

Janet

+++++

Judge allows lawsuit to proceed against Dr. Phil
The Associated Press

Date: Wednesday Feb. 6, 2008 10:12 AM ET

The Kalpoes, who have maintained they had nothing to do with Holloway's disappearance, sued in December 2006, claiming the "Dr. Phil" talk show altered portions of a taped conversation between Deepak Kalpoe and a private investigator to "create false, incriminating, and defamatory statements that the plaintiffs engaged in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway."

The brothers also contend the TV show implied they helped kill Holloway and disposed of her body. Their suit claims defamation, invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20080206/dr_phil_080206/

Judge Smid said that the Kalpoes were involved in body disposal

Ribbit!

However ... no charges ... only suspicions.

It is a given that there are files of case documentation which implies the Kalpoes were suspected of involvement in the happenings leading up to and encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway but ... I fail to comprehend what that has to do with whether or not the disputed segment of the Dr. Phil take was deceptively manipulated ... deceptively manipulated to imply that Deepak implicated himself, Deepak and Satish in the Skeeters' interview.

Janet

++++++

Janet,
You and your daughter-in-law have done excellent work. I'm not sure if this is anything worth an addendum or not, however in my mind it says even a Judge is aware of some evidence that is convincing enough that the Kalpoe brothers were involved in a crime. The fact that they have not been charged points more towards the cover-up in place as your document covers.

The judge reasoned Friday that “the new evidence, together with the existing evidence in this case, produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting, of covering up the traces of a crime committed or of the disposing of a corpse,” prosecutors said.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/30/aruba.holloway/index.html
AND
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/11/30/natalee-hoolloway-investigation-aruban-judge-orders-kalpoe-brothers-to-be-released/

"There's no doubt in my mind that she's dead," said Hans Mos. "I think we have enough evidence to prove the girl is not alive anymore, even without a body."
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/26/holloway.arrest/index.html

"The Kalpoe brothers were previously jailed in the case, but were rearrested last week and charged with being involved in the "voluntary manslaughter" of Holloway.

The judge reasoned Friday that “the new evidence, together with the existing evidence in this case, produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting, of covering up the traces of a crime committed or of the disposing of a corpse,” prosecutors said.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/30/aruba.holloway/index.html
AND
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/11/30/natalee-hoolloway-investigation-aruban-judge-orders-kalpoe-brothers-to-be-released/
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2010, 08:49:12 PM »

Transplant?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2010, 08:50:16 PM »

IF these bones could be Natalee's -- I want them tested to see if they have been in saltwater ever.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2010, 08:51:40 PM »

Looks like skeletal remains found in Aruba.  We need to follow this closely:  

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4809&offId=0

more photograph by the wesonan attain at costa norte

MAS FOTO DI E WESONAN HAYA NA COSTA NORTE

Lot's of photos and no story yet at this link

And where are the plastic gloves and evidence bags!  God, help us.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2010, 08:53:19 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4809&offId=0

zoomed in for this one:

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2010, 08:55:44 PM »

Problems with Dengue in Aruba:

We've heard that 8 couples we know are there right now.  aaack!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2010, 08:56:09 PM »

Is that human hair on both sides of the skull?  How could it be so intact?  I am feeling sick.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2010, 08:56:29 PM »

The Kalpoes (at least Deepak) admitted to having sexual relations with Natalee to his friend John Charles Croes:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=192.0

You cannot defame someone by saying that they reported that all 3 had sex with Natalee when the subject (Deepak & Satish) themselves said that in the beginning of the case.

In other words, you can't ruin the reputation of a dushbag 

Klaas

I could be wrong ... I don't think that Deepak or Satish have ever admitted to having sex with Natalee. .

Janet

++++++

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 13, 2005

To your question as to who John Charles CROES is, where he lives and how often I have chatted to him on "MSN", I can say the following. The afore mentioned John lives with his whole family in Miami. I have known him since school. We were together at the MAVO. On Monday Mai 30th 2005 I had chatted with John from about 02:40 to 03:30 hours. We didn't chat continually. From time to time I went and watched some TV. But I am sure that he was online during the time-frame I just mentioned above here.

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 29, 2005

You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this to frustrate/mess up the investigation.

So according to Deepak he told a lie.  I suppose they all lied to AMDigital on June 4, 2005 as well:

I don't doubt that Deepak and/or Satish had sex with Natalee Holloway.  I just do not know if there is any offcial documentation that Aruba would ever released which reveals an admission from either brother.

Steve Cohen ... spokesperson for the investigation ... stated in the public arena that two of the main suspects admitted to having sex with Natalee Holloway.  Cohen later retracted by claiming the admissions were not on official records.

Janet

++++++

Steve Cohen - Media Spokesperson

ARUBA TRUTH - December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case ....

CARIBBEAN VOICE - January 18, 2006

If current findings are true, Cohen said they are going to accelerate their efforts. Extensive search for forensic evidence continues. Yesterday, 50 members of the Aruban police department searched extensively through the dune by the lighthouse in search for clues. "Anything DNA that is identified to be of Natalee's will allow us to bring a strong case forward against the three boys. We are also getting to finally talk to some of the Alabama teens who left on that plane and did not wait around for interrogation," said Cohen.

Aruba believes it is most important to get a hold of her mental state and most importantly, Natalee's physical state at the time of disappearance.  "Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice," said Cohen.

ARUBA TRUTH - January 29, 2006

There are concerns about the statements regarding the investigations view of whether or not any of the suspects had consensual sex with Natalee Holloway. It was not my intention to suggest that they had admitted any such actions on the official record.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: October 07, 2010, 08:58:45 PM »

I just want to cry.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2010, 09:00:45 PM »

Joy Behar is covering Joran's drug story now

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2010, 09:01:01 PM »

Janet,

You quoted Aruba Truth twice.....does it exist?   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2010, 09:01:09 PM »

Could be dirt not hair.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2010, 09:02:15 PM »

Joy Behar is covering Joran's drug story now

Thanks, Texasmom.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2010, 09:02:26 PM »

Klaas

Where on the Island were these remains located.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2010, 09:02:32 PM »

TM - 2 articles in awe24 but really only the headline and photos for both.  Found on the north end of the island I believe.  But why would anyone find this at night unless they were specifically looking?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2010, 09:03:00 PM »

Janet - on the Arashi/Lighthouse end
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2010, 09:06:52 PM »

TM - 2 articles in awe24 but really only the headline and photos for both.  Found on the north end of the island I believe.  But why would anyone find this at night unless they were specifically looking?

Yes, it does say on the north coast.  My guess is they could have found the spot during the day, called it in...and it took that long for ALE to show up.

I know they've had a lot of rain lately, but it also looks like the ground has either broken away, or was being excavated...notice how neatly the ground is cut...

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2010, 09:09:22 PM »

I'm dubious at best - but at this point -- PLEASE, just let it be her so she can come home. We'll sort out the mess later.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2010, 09:09:29 PM »

What does the headline say?  I am feeling numb and dizzy...can it be?

Is that guy holding the flashlight, look like he is standing on part of the body?  Is that a car or building behind them? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.