March 19, 2024, 04:31:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 329971 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2010, 09:10:08 PM »

TM - 2 articles in awe24 but really only the headline and photos for both.  Found on the north end of the island I believe.  But why would anyone find this at night unless they were specifically looking?

Yes, it does say on the north coast.  My guess is they could have found the spot during the day, called it in...and it took that long for ALE to show up.

I know they've had a lot of rain lately, but it also looks like the ground has either broken away, or was being excavated...notice how neatly the ground is cut...

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4808&offId=0&offDate=2010-10

Papiamentu & Spanish translation:

1 hour Happen | date: 07/10/2010 | time: 19:09 Owing to bury wesonan discovered at North Coast in one mouth, wesonan Owing to bring the pathologist look at esakinan Before we will follow reports

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2010, 09:10:51 PM »

Janet,

You quoted Aruba Truth twice.....does it exist?   

2NJ

I am not sure but at one time Aruba Truth must have existed.

Janet

+++++

Steve Cohen - The Strategic Communications Task Force - 12-7-05

Aruba Selects Spokesman For North America

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case. AHATA and the ATA appointed Cohen to deal with all media relations concerning the case which still commands media coverage in the United States. Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case and is an associate of the Strategic Message Design.

http://www.arubatruth.com/?p=17

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007_07_01_archive.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2010, 09:11:49 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4809&offId=0

MAS FOTO DI E WESONAN HAYA NA COSTA NORTE

MAS FOTO DI E WESONAN HAYA NA COSTA NORTE

Tabata algo prome cu 6.30 or di atardi, cu un famia a dicidi di bay cana na costa norte di Aruba, poco mas pariba di Alto Vista. Di acuerdo cu informacionnan recibi, nan a bay banda di un rancho, unda e muchanan tabata piki cocolishi.

Un dado momento, e tata a descubri un parti unda awa di yobida tabata basha for di e barancanan y a crea un canal coba den e canal ey e tata a mira manera paña di hende, y tin lo tin un weso ta sali for di bao di e santo mesora ela coba un poco mas y a haya mas weso.

Mesora e famia aki a yama polis pero mirando cu tabata bira scur entre tanto ela yama un otro amigo cu ta traha na Hospital, kende a dicidi di bay dibiaha na e sitio. Na yegada di polis mesora a investiga e area rond pero debi na cu a bira scur a dificulta e trabaonan un poco pero debi cu na prome bista ta mustra cu ta probablemente di un bestia pero pa mas sigur ela hiba loke ta parce weso humano p’e Patologo haci un investigacion, mientras cu polis a tuma nota di loke a keda descubri. Y si resulta di ta weso humano lo bolbe pa sigui cu investigacion.

Through translator:

more photograph by the wesonan attain at costa norte

was algo first cu 6.30 or by afternoon, cu one family owing to dicidi by bay march at costa norte by aruba, some more east by alto vista. by acuerdo cu informacionnan recibi, they owing to bay near by one rancho, where the children was piki cocolishi. one dado instant, the father owing to descubri one part where water by yobida was pour for by the barancanan y owing to crea one canal coba in the canal ey the father owing to see manner clothes by person, y have will have one bone is depart for by bao by the sand at once ela coba one some more y owing to attain more bone. at once the family here owing to be called police but mirando cu was become dark among tanto ela be called one another amigo cu is work at hospital, that owing to dicidi by bay dibiaha at the sitio. at arrival by police at once owing to investiga the area rond but debi at cu owing to become dark owing to dificulta the trabaonan one some but debi cu at first view is indicate cu is probably by one animal but before more assure ela bring thing is seems bone human p’e patologo haci one investigacion, while cu police did take make a note by thing owing to remain descubri. y if resulta by is bone human will go back before follow cu investigacion.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2010, 09:11:58 PM »

Janet - on the Arashi/Lighthouse end

Thanks

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2010, 09:12:20 PM »

Sounds like they are saying it's probably animal gone (yeah right) but if human they will open an investigation.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2010, 09:16:22 PM »

Sounds like they are saying it's probably animal gone (yeah right) but if human they will open an investigation.

It's been a good while since I saw an animal dressed in denim.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2010, 09:17:18 PM »

What does the headline say?  I am feeling numb and dizzy...can it be?

Is that guy holding the flashlight, look like he is standing on part of the body?  Is that a car or building behind them? 

It looks like a building to me.  Here's a couple shots that I was looking at.

Whatever that is hanging out of the doorway looks like it may be the same color as some pieces in the picture below.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2010, 09:19:16 PM »

TM - 2 articles in awe24 but really only the headline and photos for both.  Found on the north end of the island I believe.  But why would anyone find this at night unless they were specifically looking?

The June 10th Confession

ORANJESTAD, Aruba, June 12, 2005
Aruba Case Appears Stalled
Police No Closer To Solving Missing Teen's Disappearance

Holloway's family rushed late Friday to an old stone lighthouse beside Arisha beach after Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that one of three young men in custody admitted that "something bad happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene of the alleged crime.

The three men--the son of a Dutch justice ministry official and two Surinamese brothers--said they took Holloway to the lighthouse in the early hours of May 30, after a night of dancing and drinking. She has not been seen since.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/10/national/main700829.shtml

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2010, 09:30:00 PM »

The article mentions Alto Vista:

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/372322

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2010, 09:30:36 PM »

That building looks like it could be a fisherman's hut.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2010, 09:35:28 PM »

Is that guy holding the flashlight, look like he is standing on part of the body?  Is that a car or building behind them? 

It looks like a building to me.  Here's a couple shots that I was looking at.

Whatever that is hanging out of the doorway looks like it may be the same color as some pieces in the picture below.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: October 07, 2010, 09:37:03 PM »

Janet,

You quoted Aruba Truth twice.....does it exist?   

Sometimes it takes a while but ... 2NJ I get your drift.

Aruba Truth?  An oxymorons.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: October 07, 2010, 09:39:20 PM »

Klaas

Are there Fisherman's Huts near the lighthouse beside Arisha beach?

Thanks

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2010, 09:43:29 PM »

Klaas

Thanks

Janet

Yes but I think they are not like the other FH.  Let me get a pic.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: October 07, 2010, 09:43:49 PM »

Is that guy holding the flashlight, look like he is standing on part of the body Is that a car or building behind them? 
Yeah, looks like the real version of the show CSI!!! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: October 07, 2010, 09:44:14 PM »

I'm dubious at best - but at this point -- PLEASE, just let it be her so she can come home. We'll sort out the mess later.

Who is "We"?

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: October 07, 2010, 09:47:10 PM »

Is that guy holding the flashlight, look like he is standing on part of the body Is that a car or building behind them? 
Yeah, looks like the real version of the show CSI!!! 

Aruba style!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: October 07, 2010, 09:49:07 PM »

Klaas

Thanks

Janet

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: October 07, 2010, 09:49:29 PM »

Klaas

Thanks

Janet

As I remember from a distance, they were much more lean-to like than enclosed huts.  That was 5 years ago, and my vision from the restuarant and light house area, and it was on the to the left of the  lighthouse if you were looking north.  East?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: October 07, 2010, 09:49:43 PM »

I'm dubious at best - but at this point -- PLEASE, just let it be her so she can come home. We'll sort out the mess later.

Who is "We"?

Those of us that have been here for 5 1/2 years to seek justice for Natalee. I am kind of hurt that you are suggesting otherwise.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.