March 28, 2024, 07:02:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 330300 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: October 08, 2010, 08:18:47 AM »

OMG!  Could it be?  Please.  I feel sick and hopeful at the same time.

What kind of clusterfrig forensic folk do they have on that island!?!    trampling all over a possible crime scene, not even gloves...
where is the reverence...this could be someone's remains? 
Has Aruba learned nothing from the criticism heaped on it over these past
years? 

How about treating it as human remains first instead of guessing it could be animal bones. 

Is there anyone who could contact Jossy to see what he knows or can find out?

It was often said a body would not be buried in those sands due to the winds which would uncover the remains. 

Would like to know what that small building is (looks to be fully protected from the outside) - it should be gone over with a fine tooth comb.

Anna - oh dear, you mentioned hope again...and I agree.

God bless Natalee and her parents and family. 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: October 08, 2010, 08:37:21 AM »

IF these bones could be Natalee's -- I want them tested to see if they have been in saltwater ever.

BUMP...

Some of the fabric looks like turquoise and white.  Like Natalee's top.  Or is it just my mind playing tricks?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: October 08, 2010, 08:43:22 AM »

Carpe and Kermit.  Hope you weigh in soon.  Would like to know what you think.  Tia.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: October 08, 2010, 09:30:21 AM »

IF these bones could be Natalee's -- I want them tested to see if they have been in saltwater ever.

BUMP...

Some of the fabric looks like turquoise and white.  Like Natalee's top.  Or is it just my mind playing tricks?

I thought the same.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: October 08, 2010, 09:58:01 AM »

JACOBS probably dug some of the bones out of his file cabinet...
CAPSLOCKWIZARD probably gave them the coordinates to search...

Kinda odd how the whole island was scoured on foot by every citizen of Aruba, along with Dutch F-16's, yet this was missed.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: October 08, 2010, 10:36:25 AM »

BUMP...

I thought the same.

also, look at the poster that Beth had where she had changed the poster from missing to kidnapping..notice the blue dress that Natalie had on..looks the same blue as the blue in the picture of the bones.......I forget now what Natalee had on the night that she was taken by Joran..
I think the one picture is definitely a skull..I think that it could be Natalee..at least the nightmare of where she is would be answered for her family...

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: October 08, 2010, 10:41:27 AM »

I just checked 24ora and didn't see anything.  Maybe it's me. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: October 08, 2010, 10:42:41 AM »

Who discovered this new "crime scene?" Anyone know?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: October 08, 2010, 10:54:57 AM »

I'm bumping pictures. That looks like a human skull to me. That's a weird place to bury a body. From where the police guy is standing to where the others are standing, it looks like it was buried in an embankment.

Thanks CBB.  Thanks Texasmom.

I could be wrong.  It may be these 63 year old eyes but ... the skeleton looks very intact.  In other words ... it doesn't look planted.

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: October 08, 2010, 10:55:13 AM »

Who discovered this new "crime scene?" Anyone know?

Guessing based upon the very rough pap translation of the first part of the article that a family out for a walk discovered the bones at around 6:30pm but by the time ALE got there it was dark.:

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4809&offId=0&offDate=2010-10

more photograph by the wesonan attain at costa norte

was algo first cu 6.30 or by afternoon, cu one family owing to dicidi by bay march at costa norte by aruba, some more east by alto vista. by acuerdo cu informacionnan recibi, they owing to bay near by one rancho, where the children was piki cocolishi. one dado instant, the father owing to descubri one part where water by yobida was pour for by the barancanan y owing to crea one canal coba in the canal ey the father owing to see manner clothes by person, y have will have one bone is depart for by bao by the sand at once ela coba one some more y owing to attain more bone.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: October 08, 2010, 10:58:06 AM »

http://issuu.com/awemainta/docs/08okt2010?mode=embed&layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Fcolor%2Flayout.xml&backgroundColor=F8F8F8&showFlipBtn=true

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: October 08, 2010, 11:01:51 AM »

Natalee deserves to Return to Her Country!

Natalee Holloway's Mother

"We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee. Natalee deserves to return to her country. She deserves it, and everyone knows it, every single person. Every single person knows that. They know it."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

All We Want is Natalee!

Natalee Holloway's Stepfather

"Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead.  We want to bring her back to the United States, and they can do whatever they want to do."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: October 08, 2010, 11:03:47 AM »

Alto Vista - NE Aruba

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: October 08, 2010, 11:04:53 AM »

Ugh, business as usual in Aruba.....picking up bones with bare hands and walking around on a potential crime scene

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: October 08, 2010, 11:06:38 AM »

Thanks Klaas.

Does the headline of the article reveal whether or not the skelton was human?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: October 08, 2010, 11:10:03 AM »

Ugh, business as usual in Aruba.....picking up bones with bare hands and walking around on a potential crime scene

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #196 on: October 08, 2010, 11:15:25 AM »

Alto Vista - NE Aruba

On the roadway to Alto Vista is where Beth had the cab driver stop at the Stations of the Cross along the way.  Chills down my spine just thinking about it. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: October 08, 2010, 11:15:31 AM »

Alto Vista - NE Aruba

This island is not big so why did it take the "investigators" so long to get to the possible burial

site of remains?  Oh I bet someone might have had to finish their frosted flakes

first... 

Is this area anywhere near the rocks in the Aruba bay videos?

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #198 on: October 08, 2010, 11:27:24 AM »

I need a Avi...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: October 08, 2010, 11:27:47 AM »

Alto Vista - NE Aruba

On the roadway to Alto Vista is where Beth had the cab driver stop at the Stations of the Cross along the way.  Chills down my spine just thinking about it. 

THE STATIONS OF THE CROSS

Blessed Assurance

Exerpts

Pages 100-103: I rise and make my way up the hillside to the next cross and the next one and the next, repeating my prayers.

I am looking to the sky, which is growing bluer as dawn breaks, and talking to God.  And as I reach the fifth cross, the answer to these prayers comes.  Complete peace blankets me, and I am still.  It's a familiar feeling, yet unknown to me like this before now.  It comes in total stillness.  Silence. And in this instant I know that Natalee is with God.

I understand that from the moment she got into Deepak Kalpoe's car her heavenly Father wrapped His loving arms around her and cared for her through whatever ordeal she encountered that night.  I don't know if she is alive or not, but I know that He is with her.

He entrusted me with her care for eighteen years.  Now I must trust Him to care for her.  So I never ask Him why.  Why Natalee?  Why me?  I don't ask.  To do that undermines faith.  Instead, I form an "acceptance trust" with Him there on the windy hillside.  God never questioned me when she was in my care.  I must not question Him.  I realize that He is as proud of her as I am.

Thoughts of Natalee's personal relationship with God comes to me.  He knows her very well.  And she knows Him.

Natalee was very active in the Community Ministry for Girls in Mountain Brook all four years throughout high school.  The founder and director, Donna Greene, shared a special moment with me just before graduation.  Following the very last Bible group meeting about two weeks or so ago Natalee told her friends to go on without her.  She was excited and glowing as she told Donna that she knew for certain that she had communicated with God.  She knew He had heard her.

Donna's first words of support when Natalee went missing were, "She knows how to call on God".  In these thoughts I received the blessed assurance from the Creator that rescues me.  And I am at peace.

The weight is gone.  I move to the next cross, making my way on up the hill stopping and praying at all fourteen crosses.  The Stations of the Cross.  The depiction of the walk Jesus made to His crucifixion.

The sun is up as I reach the top of the hill to see the Alto Vista chapel.  When I step onto the chapel grounds I am free, Liberated from the pain for a precious few moments.  The wind is blowing hard, and I feel Natalee.  I talk to her.  Promise to find her.  Get justice for her.  And pledge never to give up.  Never.

I think about what just happened, pondering the human spirit.  Apparently it can withstand a lot more than I every dreamed possible.  Mom is right; God is good.  All my life I've heard people of many faiths talk about "taking it to the cross and turning it over to the Lord" or just simply "turning it over.  Not the work that has to be done.  Just the burden.  I cast it upon Him so that I may be sustained.  And I am renewed, resilient.  Thankful for however long this resurgence in energy will carry me.  I will pick up one foot and put it down.  Then the other one will follow.  I will breathe.  There is much to be done.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.