March 29, 2024, 12:44:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 330391 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #280 on: October 09, 2010, 03:49:19 AM »

Another article from Dec 2009

http://www.trouw.nl/krantenarchief/2009/12/03/2930503/Justitie_hoopt_eindelijk_slag__te_slaan_met_Koolvis-zaak.html

Google translation:

Justice hopes to finally do battle with Saithe case
Trafficking

Police and judiciary deal regularly accused traffickers. But after going in the wrong courtroom. 'Pollack' should now be successful.

The trafficker is a modern slave driver. This comparison seeks justice to the seriousness of the crime clear. "It's not a semi-fashionable term, but describes what it is," said prosecutor Lars Stempher two months ago before the court in Zwolle.

Ten suspects are up there in the so-called 'Koolvis' case. They hear their sentences today for the alleged trafficking and exploitation of dozens of Nigerian girls.

The victims were the gang from Dutch asylum centers to soliciting areas in Italy and Spain are traded. Stempher: "These are practices that we now agree that for centuries they are degrading."

In recent years, the priority given to tackling human trafficking law enforcement. There are specialized prosecutors come. The maximum penalties are increased from six to twelve years. There is now closely working with source countries such as Hungary and Nigeria.

It has some effect. The investigators suspected traffickers deal regularly.

The problems arise in the courtroom. This year there were two major trafficking cases painfully piece. In July the court in Den Bosch the Public Prosecutor (OM) inadmissible in the 'Raptus' case. A Chinese gang suspected of smuggling among others, attempted murder and extortion, were left behind. The prosecution klungelde with such an important witness that "the truth has come into question, the court ruled.

Last month was in court in Alkmaar similarly wrong for the PPS. In this' case had Sierra' Justice also declared inadmissible, partly due to the withholding of folders full tapgesprekken.

"The suspect is in his interests have been harmed and misled the court," said the judge. The Bulgarian gang suspected of trafficking, forced prostitution and rape, Fri

In the notorious case Snape followed last summer or convictions. The Turkish German Saban B cell was 7.5 years, 2.5 years his brother Hasan. Low penalties, the OM is for men who gave leadership to an extremely violent gang of traffickers in women. To everyone's dismay Saban B. disappeared three months ago without a trace. The court in Arnhem had agreed to leave unaccompanied.

His escape justice has thrown back in time. Victims of trafficking are afraid to report. What Saban B. succeed, their dealer also succeed, they think.

There is justice now dedicated to make the 'Koolvis' case to a success. Confidence in the OM as a successful fighter of the trafficker must return. Against the two main suspects in mid October eight years jail.

The evidence is spread over 65 files and is very similar. There are, in addition to numerous reports interception, ten statements from alleged victims.

The Nigerian girls who have made after discussions with an experienced practitioner and a preacher. That is wrong, like the lawyers. They want the court OM inadmissible.

"How can a former victim, traumatized self, these girls let go," asks lawyer Marielle van Essen wondered aloud. "The expert has experience their many beautiful promises, a license and a house in exchange for an accusation. Then there is a pastor who screams like hell and damnation you allegedly not telling the truth. "

Those calls are summarized by the defense as "the factory explanation of the Public."

Stempher all charges against officer speaks. He criticizes the lawyers' to be looking for the big conspiracy. " "We sometimes do not know whether we laughable or ridiculous or even paranoid to find."

What the judge think, will appear this afternoon.

Earlier article about the same case:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.nrc.nl/binnenland/article2385428.ece/OM_eist_acht_jaar_in_zaak_Koolvis&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522Lars%2BStempher%2522%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D653&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhj0zJGKCVTZ-kUF-ZJSKsLLKOkgqA

OM requires eight years in case 'Pollack'

Published: October 13, 2009 2:40 p.m. | Updated: October 13, 2009 2:40 p.m.
By our news staff

Zwolle, October 13 Against the two main suspects in trafficking case 'Pollack' this afternoon in court in Zwolle demanded prison sentences of eight years.

Solomon O. and Gilbert E. be seen as the leaders of a criminal organization. Sentences against three other suspects were levied against four, three, and two years. The remand of two years shall be deducted from the sentences.

The Public Prosecutor (OM) started the Pollack case after it became clear that dozens, mostly minor, Nigerian girls from open shelters in the Netherlands disappeared. The OM used a Nigerian gang Netherlands and access to the Schengen countries.

The victims were from the Netherlands to Italy and Spain, where they had to work in prostitution. Eleven suspects are this up in Zwolle. The OM was Solomon O. and Gilbert E. the mastermind behind all activities in the Netherlands and left it to others, sometimes under pressure, criminal acts.

Through the action taken by the research is the potential influx of victims of trafficking from Nigeria stopped, argued the OM today. In 2006 and 2007, 133 potential victims of trafficking within the Netherlands. After several new measures that the last two years has fallen to seventeen potential victims, said prosecutor Lars Stempher. "This is the first objective was achieved by the Pollack study: stopping human trafficking of young Nigerian asylum seekers from the Netherlands."

Backgrounds nrc.nl / trafficking

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: October 09, 2010, 04:20:31 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
AND STEPHANY!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: October 09, 2010, 10:07:08 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79362.php

Google translation:

"Briesen music did not pay tax '

October 8, 2010, 14:16 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - The Minister of Tourism, Labour and Transport, Otmar Oduber (AVP) has accused his predecessor Staten Edison Briesen (MEP) of both Aruba Soul Beach Music Festival and have tax exempt. Briesen himself denies this. Tourism Bureau ATA took the tax payable by them over. "

The preservation of taxes would have been one reason for the investigation of the Central Audit Department (CAD) into the affairs of Aruba Music Festival and the declaration to the Public Prosecutor.

Oduber said Tuesday that Briesen as Minister of Tourism on its own organizers of both Aruba Soul Beach Music Festival and contractually indemnified from paying taxes. "The organizers had to pay tax the so-called entertainment performance, but no BBO, profit or income. With what authority has he done? "Oduber points out that such safeguards agreement of the parliament is necessary. It has not done Briesen said Oduber.

Financial Statements
The current Minister of Tourism, Labour and Transport indicates that the scheme coming to the surface during the new contract talks with the organizers of the Soul Beach Festival. "We've had riots in Aruba Music Festival and stopped in the new contract with Soul Beach, we ensured that they all pay taxes properly, like any other local organizer to do that." According Oduber in the case of Aruba Music Festival is still not clear who the income from ticket sales have remained in Aruba. "This is tons." He goes on to say that this is no tourist office ATA closed accounts of last year. "Through a ministerial decision, the then Minister in a team that took over the leadership of the festival of ATA. ATA was the only thing to do was pay. "CAD has researched this and eventually had three reports to Oduber. In the latest CAD Minister would have immediately advised the contract with Aruba Musical Festival not to continue, in order to avoid liability, as with Briesen. Based on these reports were subsequently reported to the Aruban government and the prosecutor Briesen. Briesen says is of no harm to be aware. By Amigoe he informs us that there is tax paid by ATA. The agreement was that the tourism bureau of taxes over the festival organizers. "Yes, it was a case of pocket-pocket, but there was at least paid. The tax authority inspected the last three years this extra strong. I can also remember that Aruba Jazz & Latin Festival and the first edition of the comedy festival Sinbad no taxes paid. All under the government of AVP. And, Al Gore for his actions, tax paid? "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: October 09, 2010, 10:36:41 AM »

This is today, tomorrow if there's rain today.

http://texasequusearch.org/2010/09/4th-annual-corvette-show-benefitting-texas-equusearch-october-9-2010-1200-p-m-500-p-m/

4th Annual Corvette Show Benefitting Texas EquuSearch — October 9, 2010, 12:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.

Posted on 28. Sep, 2010 by smckinney in Featured Articles

We would like to encourage everyone to come to the 4th Annual Corvette Show Benefitting Texas EquuSearch. Las Rosas Mexican Restaurant has generously agreed to donate 25% of their total sales of food purchased by visitors of the car show, who show their armband when ordering, to Texas EquuSearch. There will raffle drawings for approximately 30 different items.

Please come and show your support for Texas EquuSearch.

Space City Corvettes, one of Texas EquuSearch’s Corporate Sponsors, is hosting its 4th Annual Corvette Show Benefitting Texas EquuSearch.  The Benefit is being sponsored by Las Rosas Mexican Restaurant and Parkway Chevrolet. The address for the Benefit is 6425 Broadway (FM 518), Pearland, TX 77581. Please come out and support Texas EquuSearch.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: October 09, 2010, 11:15:04 AM »

Is it just me or do others find 8 years for human trafficking of 133 victims, or even one victim, makes a mockery of the victims?  It's as though little harm done when in fact these lives will never be the same and this is totally unacceptable behavior in a civilized society.

How can they think 8 years is anything like justice?  If it happened to them, Dutch lawmakers, instead of some poor third world children, I wonder if they would think that was enough punishement? 

No wonder this continues to be such a major problem with such light sentencing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: October 09, 2010, 11:41:51 AM »

Is it just me or do others find 8 years for human trafficking of 133 victims, or even one victim, makes a mockery of the victims?  It's as though little harm done when in fact these lives will never be the same and this is totally unacceptable behavior in a civilized society.

How can they think 8 years is anything like justice?  If it happened to them, Dutch lawmakers, instead of some poor third world children, I wonder if they would think that was enough punishement? 

No wonder this continues to be such a major problem with such light sentencing.

It's not just you Anna, I totally agree!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: October 09, 2010, 11:48:41 AM »

http://vibesaruba.smugmug.com/Groups/Kas-Di-Glas-Event/14098319_6qwHG#1038936022_2TQ5k

Kas Di Glas Event

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #287 on: October 09, 2010, 12:25:58 PM »

1.5 lb baby going home.  Mom was medivac'd from Aruba to Miami in July.    Tells you something about care on the island......not to mention the choices some people make.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local-beat/1-12-baby-born-in-Miami-going-home-to-Delaware-104599379.html
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 12:27:48 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: October 09, 2010, 12:42:58 PM »

http://www.clickonaruba.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=611

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: October 09, 2010, 01:19:04 PM »

FWIW - Renfro has manhands like the Seinfeld episode.  Really she does.   Monkey Devil!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: October 09, 2010, 01:22:53 PM »

No need to think about those bones, GLENDA/RENFRO has explained everything 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: October 09, 2010, 01:25:26 PM »

Why am I not surprised!   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: October 09, 2010, 01:26:12 PM »

FWIW - Renfro has manhands like the Seinfeld episode.  Really she does.   Monkey Devil!
Adam's apple???

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: October 09, 2010, 02:00:06 PM »

I suppose that is the official statement out of Aruba.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: October 09, 2010, 02:48:32 PM »

Somehow I believe Glenda/Julia regarding how Aruba will portray the outcome of the skeleton find in the Arashi Beach area.  It may or may not be the truth but it is Aruba truth.

Reporter/editor Julia Renfro and those within the corrupt Aruban investigation have been thisclose since the getgo ... thisclose in a mutual effort to create a media spin in both Aruba and the States that has nothing to do with justice for Natalee Holloway.

Off to the make belief Island of Sodar ... the home of Thomas the train.  Papa, Daddy and Mommy are about to take off for a couple of hours and I have 4 year grandson all to myself.  He is all mine!

Janet

+++++++

Is the Government of Aruba Going after Natalee's Family?Wednesday, December 07, 2005

BILL O'REILLY, HOST:  The thesis is that the Holloway family, Twitty family, impeded the police investigation, Julia. Do you believe that?

JULIA RENFRO, EDITOR, ARUBA TODAY: Well, it’s not really what I believe, but I did speak to the Commissioner Dompig earlier today, and I asked him, "What did you mean by they hurt the investigation?" And he said he’s not blaming them specifically for anything, but that their attacks via the U.S. media certainly changed the tide of the investigation, basically, pressuring the police to make what they felt, believe it or not, premature arrests of the suspect.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,177980,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #295 on: October 09, 2010, 03:02:55 PM »

So glad she cleared that up. I'm just shocked!   Rolling Eyes

Since the skull looked human and it was too big for a chimp, I guess it was a Gorilla. They're native to Aruba, right? 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: October 09, 2010, 03:05:27 PM »

Since the skull looked human and it was too big for a chimp, I guess it was a Gorilla. They're native to Aruba, right? 
Bigfoot???

crazybabyborg
« Reply #297 on: October 09, 2010, 03:05:45 PM »

Adam's apple???

Oh God. Please stop there with the speculation....... I don't want to go South.......     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #298 on: October 09, 2010, 03:06:49 PM »

Bigfoot???

OMG, Wreck!! That would explain SO much!!!

Like Renho's parentage!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #299 on: October 09, 2010, 03:11:59 PM »

I've never heard anyone mention Renho's middle name.

I'd bet it's Sasquatch.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.