March 28, 2024, 02:10:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 330256 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: October 12, 2010, 09:06:35 PM »

I was just reading some of the interview with Step&Tim.I better go to bed and follow up in the morning after i've had a couple cups of coffee!Lord have Mercy.... an angelic monkey

Nice to see you, KTF!!   

WoW.I've been up since 7am and have drank a pot and a half of coffee going through the past three threads and have 1 more to go to be fully caught up.Nice to see ya CBB.Hope all is well?Heading back into the previous thread to become fully caught up!

Hi KTF!  Good to see you!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: October 12, 2010, 10:21:53 PM »

TRUST

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Pages 100:
I rise and make my way up the hillside to the next cross and the next one and the next, repeating my prayers.

I am looking to the sky, which is growing bluer as dawn breaks, and talking to God.  And as I reach the fifth cross, the answer to these prayers comes.  Complete peace blankets me, and I am still.  It's a familiar feeling, yet unknown to me like this before now.  It comes in total stillness.  Silence. And in this instant I know that Natalee is with God.

I understand that from the moment she got into Deepak Kalpoe's car her heavenly Father wrapped His loving arms around her and cared for her through whatever ordeal she encountered that night.  I don't know if she is alive or not, but I know that He is with her.

He entrusted me with her care for eighteen years.  Now I must trust Him to care for her.  So I never ask Him why.  Why Natalee?  Why me?  I don't ask.  To do that undermines faith.  Instead, I form an "acceptance trust" with Him there on the windy hillside.  God never questioned me when she was in my care.  I must not question Him.  I realize that He is as proud of her as I am.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: October 12, 2010, 10:25:59 PM »

I was just reading some of the interview with Step&Tim.I better go to bed and follow up in the morning after i've had a couple cups of coffee!Lord have Mercy.... an angelic monkey

Nice to see you, KTF!!   

WoW.I've been up since 7am and have drank a pot and a half of coffee going through the past three threads and have 1 more to go to be fully caught up.Nice to see ya CBB.Hope all is well?Heading back into the previous thread to become fully caught up!

Hi KTF!  Good to see you!
Good Evening Klaas.I see Congrats are in order! an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: October 12, 2010, 10:27:05 PM »

O/T.Hope everyone has the Chilean miners in their prayers as the rescue has just started!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #404 on: October 12, 2010, 10:57:16 PM »

OT

KTF,

It occurred to me earlier that you had not kept up on this case while on sabbatical by choice.  I just want you to know that as long as I have been a member and remember, which is close to the very beginning, members are able to read while not logged in.  Some, who have been banned, may have that privilege revoked by an administrator, if I am not mistaken.  This may have not been the case early on, but has existed with the forum setup for several years.

This explains many of the guests we see reading at various times.  If this has changed due to recent upgrades, I have not been informed or experienced it.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: October 12, 2010, 11:06:20 PM »

OT

KTF,

It occurred to me earlier that you had not kept up on this case while on sabbatical by choice.  I just want you to know that as long as I have been a member and remember, which is close to the very beginning, members are able to read while not logged in.  Some, who have been banned, may have that privilege revoked by an administrator, if I am not mistaken.  This may have not been the case early on, but has existed with the forum setup for several years.

This explains many of the guests we see reading at various times.  If this has changed due to recent upgrades, I have not been informed or experienced it.

Oh yeah 2nj.I understand completely!Just stepped away as I didn't want to be perceived as a distraction,and or a troll!As everyone knows I've got my opinions,as well as I know others do to,which makes the Monkey bunch so wonderful.It was actually very intersting going back and reading after much has transpired,without being able to comment,which is probably a good thing in my case!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: October 12, 2010, 11:07:35 PM »

Hubby just yelled from the living room that first miner coming up!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: October 13, 2010, 12:20:27 AM »

O/T.Hope everyone has the Chilean miners in their prayers as the rescue has just started!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: October 13, 2010, 12:31:33 AM »

As a wise Frog once said,"Follow the money".In following that motto,sometimes patient is needed for transactions to take place,people to make mistakes,and as time passes,miscreants & traitors WILL become complacent.I kind of equate it to Geology.TIME AND PRESSURE.Andy Dufresne,a friend of mine,knew a lot about Geology,and understood patience!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #409 on: October 13, 2010, 12:55:11 AM »

As a wise Frog once said,"Follow the money".In following that motto,sometimes patient is needed for transactions to take place,people to make mistakes,and as time passes,miscreants & traitors WILL become complacent.I kind of equate it to Geology.TIME AND PRESSURE.Andy Dufresne,a friend of mine,knew a lot about Geology,and understood patience!

Shawshank Redemption.....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: October 13, 2010, 12:57:14 AM »

Shawshank Redemption.....

Great movie.Andy was one crafty character,even in the face of adversity!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #411 on: October 13, 2010, 01:17:13 AM »

https://www.emerson.edu/sites/default/files/ExpressionSpring2010.pdf

Page 9

Valentijn van der Sloot ’12, a Visual and Media Arts concentrator with a minor in Marketing, is also in the Honors Program. Van der Sloot is also assistant head photographer of the Emerson-based em magazine and an active member of Frames Per Second. “I strive to achieve the well-rounded education I came to Emerson for while gaining the real-life experience to build a career in film/media production.  I have applied to the Prague Summer Film Program for 2010 and also hope to attend the Los Angeles Program my senior year to further my interests in both photography and film.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://valentijn.smugmug.com/Travel/Paris/12937874_ybChG#935738967_SWxuw

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: October 13, 2010, 01:23:29 AM »

Aruba International Film Festival June 4-11, 2010

http://www.arubafilmfest.com/Staff.asp

http://valentijn.smugmug.com/Events/Aruba-International-Film/12937894_CDnSh/1/937238781_gqrKb#935909862_FcakY

http://valentijn.smugmug.com/Events/Aruba-International-Film/12937894_CDnSh/1/937238781_gqrKb#937229326_QZWuM

http://valentijn.smugmug.com/Events/Aruba-International-Film/12937894_CDnSh/1/937238781_gqrKb#937231906_sQCWH

http://valentijn.smugmug.com/Events/Aruba-International-Film/12937894_CDnSh/1/937238781_gqrKb#937232586_ELYcH

http://valentijn.smugmug.com/Events/Aruba-International-Film/12937894_CDnSh/1/937238781_gqrKb#937232620_4fQFE

http://valentijn.smugmug.com/Events/Aruba-International-Film/12937894_CDnSh/1/937238781_gqrKb#937232684_Sz3GM

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: October 13, 2010, 01:37:00 AM »

I think someone needs to enlighten Richard a bit,No?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: October 13, 2010, 02:25:18 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
AND STEPHANY!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: October 13, 2010, 08:25:11 AM »

Welcome back KTF.  "Tick Tock" 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: October 13, 2010, 11:22:14 AM »

Welcome back KTF.  "Tick Tock" 

Good Morning Muffy.The clock never stops!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: October 13, 2010, 03:17:31 PM »

Glenda/Julia Renfro posted that the skeleton recently discovered in the Arashi Beach area was animal.  Was there any official statement from Aruba regarding the type of animal.

Janet

+++++++

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4809&offId=0

zoomed in for this one:

Texasmom

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: October 13, 2010, 03:44:48 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: October 13, 2010, 04:47:19 PM »

Ribbit!

Kermit ... could the lighthouse/Arashi Beach have been the location where "something bad happened".

Thoughts?

Janet

++++++

The June 10th Confession

ORANJESTAD, Aruba, June 12, 2005
Aruba Case Appears Stalled

Holloway's family rushed late Friday to an old stone lighthouse beside Arisha beach after Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that one of three young men in custody admitted that "something bad happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene of the alleged crime.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/10/national/main700829.shtml

Originally Deepak, Satish and Joran were one in their official statements that Natalee was taken to the lighthouse beside Arashi beach.  Then ... at some point in time ... Joran backtracked.  Apparently ... according to Joran ... the drive to the lighthouse beside Arashi did not happen.

Was the events encompassing the Marriot Beach all a fabrication ... a fabrication to take the focus of attention off of the Arashi Beach?

++++++

Connect the Dots?

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee’s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective's brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  My opinion on Simian is that he is a detective/cop involved in the case since the beginning. My understanding is that there is only one of the originals remaining. He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed. The vision was cryptic and actually contained a latitude which from what he claimed could have been anywhere in the world. The brother thought they were coordinates, but it was just a latitude. Oddly, the latitude was within a half mile from where we found the trap and centered on Arashi beach. Basically, if you stood on land and pointed straight to the trap and were right on the money... this is what the difference amounts to. Based on this latitude we payed a little more attention to the northern portions of the search grid near that Latitude. The trap was found shortly after, within the original search area, but very close to the provided latitude. I would have found the trap without the latitude, but it was very strange

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 11, 2005

I had been driving on, in the direction of Arashi. When I arrived at Arashi I stopped the car on the asphalted section. I got out because I had to take a pee. Then I got back in again and we drove in the direction of the “Lighthouse”. Arriving at the "Lighthouse" I drove into the road and drove past the front of the restaurant. When we drove past the front I said, here we are this is the “Lighthouse”. Nobody answered me. At some point I looked into the rear view mirror and saw that Joran and the girl were French kissing. I had not seen that Joran had his hand up the girls skirt. I only saw him kissing. I looked at my brother Satish. He said keep on driving. After that I continued in the direction from which we just came. I saw a little farther up at about where the Lighthouse was a green jeep and a four door, white car. After that I drove down the road towards Arashi.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=170.0

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.