March 29, 2024, 08:30:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 330445 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #480 on: October 15, 2010, 02:07:25 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79560.php

Positive evaluation FOL locations

13 Okt, 2010, 09:10 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD/THE HAGUE — In an evaluation of the so-called Forward Operating Locations (FOL) of the Untied States on Aruba and Curaçao the Ministry of Foreign Affairs underlines the value of these drug-combating flights.

This evaluation on which the Chamber was informed yesterday, mentions 700 flights were performed in the period October 2008 up to and including September 2009. For that matter, these flights departed mainly from Hato airport, while only 33 flights departed from Reina Beatrix airport. According to the Ministry, the flights led to the interception of 234,000 kilograms of cocaine, 7,000 kilograms of marihuana and 36.5 kilograms of heroin. In the evaluation, Foreign Affairs therefore states that the Kingdom benefits from the American aerial reconnaissance on which basis one could track and intercept drug transports. The latter occurred in a large number of cases in cooperation with the Royal Navy or Coastguard of the Kingdom.

The Ministry further states that the FOL operations ‘had no notable consequences for the civil aviation activities at the Hato and Reina Beatrix airports’, nor for flight operations of the Commander of the Naval Forces in the Caribbean Area. On the contrary, the Royal Navy, the local authorities, the FOL-management and the consulate of the United States experience the cooperation as ‘very constructive’ according to the Ministry.

FOL-treaty
A treaty between America and the Kingdom regulates that American aircrafts may make use of both islands for aerial drug combating. The American aircrafts perform flights to observe, monitor and track drug transports. The flights are performed unarmed. The states within the Kingdom have not expressed any objections against the intention to extend the FOL treaty for a five-year period as of November 2nd 2011.

Host Nation Riders (HNR) are consistently on board the American flights. These observers must be on board flights that cross the borders with third countries. They represent their government during the flight over sovereign territory of a third country and provide expertise on the area flown over. In the period 2008-2009, 175 missions in total were performed requiring HNR’s, according to Foreign Affairs. All of the observers on these flights had the Columbian nationality. There were 116 missions over Columbian territory, 15 missions over Columbian territorial waters, 15 Outside COL TTWs in International Waters 44.e, and 44 Outside COL TWs in International Waters.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: October 15, 2010, 03:28:21 PM »

DENIED!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: October 15, 2010, 03:48:07 PM »

DENIED!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: October 15, 2010, 04:46:19 PM »

I 2nd that 2NJ.  I am going to dance my way home.     

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: October 15, 2010, 04:52:11 PM »

HEY DEEPAK & SATISH - JUDGEMENT DAY IS ALMOST HERE!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: October 15, 2010, 04:57:51 PM »

They thought it would be so easy and by "they" I mean those in Aruba that are backing the Kalpoes in this ridiculous suit. They figured Dr. Phil and CBS would settle out of court years ago.  Now they are not only in jeopardy of losing and getting zilch but they will likely be ordered to pay the defense costs.

Now that is KARMA with a capital K  Monkey Devil!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: October 15, 2010, 05:03:57 PM »

They thought it would be so easy and by "they" I mean those in Aruba that are backing the Kalpoes in this ridiculous suit. They figured Dr. Phil and CBS would settle out of court years ago.  Now they are not only in jeopardy of losing and getting zilch but they will likely be ordered to pay the defense costs.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: October 15, 2010, 05:08:20 PM »

Ribbit!

Kermit ... could the lighthouse/Arashi Beach have been the location where "something bad" happened.

Thoughts?

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

.... or could the "something bad" have happened at the van der Sloot residence and ... Natalee was taken to the lighthouse/Arashi Beach ... not the Marriot Beach?

Janet

++++++

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 13, 2005

After that the family wanted us to go with the police to show them the route we drove. Joran's father refused. I also said no. After that the police officers said it was nonsense to drive out to the light house at that moment in time. The family then asked if we could go to the Holiday Inn to point out the security guard that worked there to the police.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=182.0

Janet is there a quote by Beth after she and Greta visited the van der Sloots home the first time wherein she stated that she *felt* that Natalee had been in that home?

looking back at patterns - how Joran murdered Stephany - he brought her to
HIS Hotel room/isolated her and beat her to death on the exact same day as he murdered Natalee.

If they find her body Joran said he'd be in big trouble. If he only raped Natalee, it could have been a case of he said, she said. The lie about she hit her head was to cover themselves if her body was found - due to blood.

* Paulus talking to Natalee at the blackjack table
* witness that saw Deepak's car near/at van der Sloots home
* Paulus does a search for drugs/alcohol/attorney in the early morning hours
* close proximity of Alto Church to van der Sloot home and racquet club
* Valentijns cell phone found at lighthouse area

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: October 15, 2010, 05:09:28 PM »

So who is backing them & paying Kalpoes attorneys?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: October 15, 2010, 05:14:20 PM »

That is the million dollar question.  There have been so many morally corrupt people who's names have been referenced in the case it's hard to choose 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: October 15, 2010, 05:20:12 PM »

That is the million dollar question.  There have been so many morally corrupt people who's names have been referenced in the case it's hard to choose 

One of the original interrogatories (that solicited the long list of Kalpoe documents) questioned this arrangement.  I don't recall the Kalpoe response. 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: October 15, 2010, 05:24:25 PM »

Translated:

Dutch to English translation
In a book published today on Joran van der Sloot are new details about the FBI undercover operation against him. In May this year to an American lawyer told Joran that Natalee's body was buried. She drove a car to the affected area, but Joran did not at that time, the car was full of eavesdropping equipment the Feds. The details in the book "Joran's Murder Mysteries' of crime journalists John van de Heuvel and Bert Houses.

If Joran in Thailand earlier this year returns to Aruba, he forges a plan to earn the reward which was offered for the recovery of Natalee. He mailed the New York lawyer John Kelly with a proposal. He will be the body of Natalee points if he can reap reward of $ 250,000. The lawyer maintains liaison with Beth, they conclude that there are two possibilities: either Joran speaks the truth and then the case is resolved, if he lies again and then there is legal question of fraud. In both cases, Joran guilty and risking a prison sentence. Beth sees it as the perfect opportunity to get Joran behind bars. It decided the case the FBI involved.

Beth makes a deposit of $ 15,000 over to a Dutch bank account of Joran and a meeting is arranged at the Radisson Hotel in Aruba. In the hotel room of lawyer Kelly, hands them another $ 10,000 cash to Joran. The FBI secretly records everything photographic.

Joran tells then during the drive to the lawyer how the fateful night has expired. That Natalee on the beach and he wanted to keep her back to the hotel would bring. That there is a push and pull lot was covered with Natalee and her head on a rock hit. She would have died instantly. Then he and his father Natalee's body buried in a house, near the Aruba Racquet Club. "In the gravel under the foundation, is in the FBI report.

As soon as there appears nothing of the story correct. Beginning in June 2005 the house was not even there, until October, the construction was begun. As was also evident in satellite photos. Kelly asked for clarification and Joran admits to having lied again.

The Peruvian lawyer of Joran, says in the book convinced that the FBI lured him to Lima. In Aruba, Joran could not be extradited for extortion (only for drug offenses), so he had to a friendly country that would help his extradition. Joran's poker friend David Garcia, an undercover agent of the FBI. He paid the ticket and the hotel arranged for Joran.

Soon a more extensive review of the book on Crime Site.

http://crimesite.nl/misdaad/nieuws/19908-nieuwe-details-fbi-onderzoek-joran.html
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: October 15, 2010, 05:38:23 PM »

One more book review:

Dutch

To:
English

Translate text or webpageHij heeft zich op bijna elk continent onmogelijk gemaakt: de Nederlandse Joran van der Sloot. Op Aruba is hij verdachte in de verdwijningszaak rond de Amerikaanse Natalee Holloway. In Amerika willen ze hem vervolgen wegens afpersing van de ouders van Natalee. In Thailand zou hij in vrouwen hebben gehandeld en Peru hoopt Van der Sloot te kunnen veroordelen wegens de moord op Stephanie Flores. Reden voor een boek, vond misdaadverslaggever John van den Heuvel. Als sinds de verdwijningszaak op Aruba, in 2005, is Van den Heuvel gebiologeerd door deze jongeman. Zijn boek 'Jorans Moordmysteries' biedt geen oplossing voor de moordzaken, maar geeft wel saillante details weg. Zoals een nog niet eerder openbaar gemaakt vertrouwelijk politierapport, maar ook een psychiatrisch rapport over de persoonlijkheidsstoornis van Joran. Het politierapport dateert uit 2005 en gaat over de eerste veertig dagen na de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway. Van den Heuvel noemt het rapport 'schokkend'. "Als je ziet wat voor enorme fouten er zijn gemaakt en hoeveel geruzie er is geweest tussen de Arubaanse minister van Justitie Rudy Croes aan de ene kant en politie en justitie aan de andere kant, dan is dat schokkend. Als dingen toen wel goed waren opgepakt, zoals het hoort bij een verdwijningszaak, dan was er denk ik veel onheil voorkomen." Emigratie naar Aruba In april 2010 komt psychiater H.A.E. van Gaalen met een psychiatrisch rapport over de persoonlijkheidsstoornis van de inmiddels 23-jarige jongen. Dat is inmiddels vijf jaar na de verdwijning van Natalee en vlak voor de moord op Stephanie Flores. Van Gaalen wijt de persoonlijkheidsstoornis vooral aan de emigratie van Joran op vroege leeftijd vanuit Nederland naar Aruba. Daardoor moest hij afstand nemen van zijn geliefde oma, die achterbleef in Nederland, en voelde hij zich alleen tussen de Papiaments-sprekende kinderen bij wie hij op de kleuterschool zat. Van Gaalen voorspelt dat het helemaal misgaat als er op korte termijn geen ingrijpende stappen worden genomen. En de psychiater kreeg gelijk, want nog geen maand later wordt Joran verdacht van de moord op de Peruaanse Stephanie Flores. Het boek van de misdaadverslaggever geeft de letterlijke verklaring van Joran, die na zijn aanhouding in Chili de moord bekent. "...Ik reageerde impulsief door haar met mijn rechterelleboog een klap te geven, precies op haar neus. Er was overal bloed. Ze leek half buiten bewustzijn. Ik was zo kwaad dat ik haar met beide handen bij haar keel pakte en haar wurgde, een minuut lang. ..." Twee gezichten Joran zit sindsdien vast in de Castro Castro gevangenis in de Peruaanse hoofdstad Lima. Van den Heuvel zocht hem daar op. Het is een jongen met twee gezichten, meent hij. "Ergens is het een jongen waarmee je een gewoon gesprek kunt voeren. Het is geen klassieke gevoelloze boef. Hij kan een wenselijk verhaal vertellen, maar hij kan ook plotseling uit zijn rol vallen en een masker opzetten. In sommige fasen van zijn leven heeft hij zichzelf niet in de hand, waardoor hij dus in zekere zin gevaarlijk kan zijn." Toch lijkt een veroordeling van Joran niet voor honderd procent zeker. Volgens Van den Heuvel is er niet aan elke regel voldaan bij het verhoor. Hij zou geen beëdigd tolk hebben gehad, er zouden hem woorden in de mond worden gelegd en hij zegt misleid te zijn met de belofte aan Aruba te worden uitgeleverd als hij zou tekenen. Van den Heuvel zet dan ook zijn vraagtekens bij het functioneren van de Peruaanse politie. "Er was een enorme wil om hem achter de tralies te krijgen en de zaak van Stephanie Flores op te lossen. Er is niet altijd even zorgvuldig gehandeld. En dan druk ik me voorzichtig uit." Puinzooi Hetzelfde was het geval in 2005, op Aruba. "In de beginfase hadden ze daar wat meer scoringsdrang moeten hebben, want de eerste 48 uur zijn cruciaal. Er zijn cruciale fouten gemaakt. Daarna heeft een incompetente minister van Justitie zich ermee bemoeid, en het werd één grote puinzooi. Andere woorden heb ik er niet voor", aldus de misdaadverslaggever. Tot op heden is de verdwijningszaak van Natalee op Aruba nog niet opgelost. Ook in de zaak Stephanie in Peru is Van den Heuvel er niet zeker van dat hij de beoogde 30 jaar celstraf zal krijgen. Van den Heuvel: "Misschien wordt er straks wel een deal gesloten met het openbaar ministerie in Peru." Het boek 'Jorans Moordmysteries' van John van den Heuvel ligt 19 oktober in de boekhandel.
Type text or a website address or translate a document.
Cancel
Listen
Dutch to English translation
He has been on almost every continent impossible: the Dutch Joran van der Sloot. In Aruba, he is suspect in the case of the missing American Natalee Holloway. In America they want to prosecute him for extortion of the parents of Natalee. In Thailand, he would have acted in women and Peru hopes Van der Sloot to condemn the murder of Stephanie Flores.

Reason for a book, thought crime reporter John van den Heuvel. Ever since the disappearance case in Aruba in 2005, Van den Heuvel mesmerized by this young man. His book "Joran Murder Mysteries" will not resolve the murder cases, but gives away salient details. As a previously disclosed confidential police report, but a psychiatric report on the personality of Joran.

The police report dates from 2005 and covers the first forty days after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Van den Heuvel calls the report "shocking." "If you look for huge mistakes have been made and how much bickering there was between the Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes on one side and law enforcement on the other hand, it is shocking. If things when well were arrested , as it should in a disappearance case, I think there was much suffering prevented. "

Emigration to Aruba
In April 2010, psychiatrist H.A.E. Gaal with a psychiatric report on the personality of the now 23-year-old boy. It is now five years after the disappearance of Natalee and just before the murder of Stephanie Flores. Gaal the personality attributes primarily to the emigration of Joran at an early age from the Netherlands to Aruba. Therefore he had to abandon his beloved grandmother, who remained behind in the Netherlands, and he felt only between the Papiamento-speaking children with whom he in kindergarten Sat

Gaal predicts that if it all goes wrong in the short term, no significant steps are taken. And the psychiatrist was right, for less than a month later, Joran suspected of the murder of the Peruvian Stephanie Flores. The Book of the crime reporter, the literal statement of Joran, who after his arrest in Chile confesses the murder. "... I reacted impulsively by it with my right elbow to give a blow, just like her nose. There was blood everywhere. She seemed half unconscious. I was so angry that I had with both hands grabbed her throat and strangled her , one minute long. ... "

Two faces
Joran's since been stuck in the Castro Castro prison in Lima, Peru. Van den Heuvel met him there. It's a boy with two faces, he says. "Somewhere there's a guy that you just chat. It is not a conventional unfeeling villain. He is an appropriate story, but he can also suddenly its role scope and a mask. In some stages of his life he not control themselves, quite logically, in a sense, dangerous. "

Yet it seems a condemnation of Joran not one hundred percent sure. According to Van den Heuvel is not required at each line of questioning. He would have had no certified interpreter, there were words in his mouth and placed it says deceived with the promise to Aruba to be extradited if he would sign. Van den Heuvel put his question in the functioning of the Peruvian police. "There was a tremendous will to get him behind bars and the case of Stephanie Flores problems. There is not always acted with. And then to say the least."

Mess
The same was true in 2005, in Aruba. "In the beginning they had a bit more scoring drive should have, for the first 48 hours are crucial. There are crucial mistakes. Afterwards an incompetent Minister of Justice it interfered, and it was a big mess. Other words I have not ", the crime reporter. To date, the disappearance of Natalee in Aruba case remain unresolved. In the case in Peru, Stephanie van den Heuvel not sure that he proposed 30 years in prison will get. Van den Heuvel: "Maybe it later signed a deal with the prosecution in Peru."

The book "Joran Murder Mysteries" by John van den Heuvel is in bookstores October 19.

http://www.rnw.nl/caribiana/article/smeuige-details-jorans-moordmysteries
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: October 15, 2010, 06:29:56 PM »

Thanks for bringing the documents over Klaas, 

and thank you also to the anonymous monkey that pays the fees for the documents! an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: October 15, 2010, 06:34:14 PM »

Has anyone done any research as to why they picked the particular lawyers,and or law firm that is representing them?What is their connection to Aruba,or anybody associated with Aruba?Who is financing this,and why?TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: October 15, 2010, 09:47:50 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4904&offId=0

24 minuut pasa | Fecha: 15/10/2010 | Horario: 21:20

ATRACO NA OFICINA DI LUCKY NUMBERS DEN CAYA ELEUTERIO "BOES" ORMAN, NAN A BAY CU 1800 FLORIN

Nos lo sigui informa

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: October 15, 2010, 09:57:10 PM »

ATRACO NA OFICINA DI LUCKY NUMBERS DEN CAYA ELEUTERIO "BOES" ORMAN, NAN A BAY CU 1800 FLORIN

Nos lo sigui informa

I recognize Jacobs but what does the headline say?  You are so good at deciphering papiamento.  

Have to add....I hope Biggest Loser doesn't go to Aruba for contestants....I don't think I could continue to watch.   
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 09:59:09 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: October 15, 2010, 09:57:43 PM »

OMG and he outlived PVDS?   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: October 15, 2010, 09:59:39 PM »

OK, not that it really means anything but just to keep track of stuff:

Looks like the Gottenbos parents have split up and now the dad Alexander Gottenbos is in Hollywood Florida (I think).

Koen's facebook:  Note no dad, just his mom with a different last name

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=729896308#!/profile.php?id=729896308

The only Alex or Alexander Gottenbos I can find is in Hollywood, FL
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: October 15, 2010, 10:06:22 PM »

Nos lo sigui informa

I recognize Jacobs but what does the headline say?  You are so good at deciphering papiamento.  

Have to add....I hope Biggest Loser doesn't go to Aruba for contestants....I don't think I could continue to watch.   

I think it's describing the robbery of the "Lucky Numbers" office.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.