April 17, 2024, 05:52:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 331784 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #520 on: October 16, 2010, 10:33:50 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/10/15/whoopi-goldberg-joy-behar-walk-off-the-liberal-view-after-bill-oreilly-states-facts/#comments

Steve Holloway on October 15th, 2010 10:27 pm
That’s why I turned down going on Joys show, because she is a lib and I did not want to help her rating one inch. I know it was about Joran but could not get past helping a libs show do good.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #521 on: October 16, 2010, 10:48:20 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4913&offId=0

police owing to captura ladronnan during madruga at tanki leendert, owing to detene one choller female y one choller americano

saturday madruga owing to come into informe by cu have ladronnan is hortando at one cas at tanki leendert, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at caminda for her sitio owing to make a note one pickup sospechoso y owing to bay pare. at instant cu owing to pare 3 sospechoso owing to try huy but police owing to succeed captura 2 by they, one is one choller female y the another is one choller americano. come across

This American Chollar resembles Joran's buddy John Ludwick 

It does. The eyes are right, wish I could see his ears.

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: October 16, 2010, 10:50:13 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/10/15/whoopi-goldberg-joy-behar-walk-off-the-liberal-view-after-bill-oreilly-states-facts/#comments

That’s why I turned down going on Joys show, because she is a lib and I did not want to help her rating one inch. I know it was about Joran but could not get past helping a libs show do good.

No offense to Steve Holloway (Dave's brother I believe) but I find this hard to believe.  How many times have we seen Dave's brothers on TV talking about the case and why would she go after him?  Sorry, don't believe it.  Steve Holloway is quite active on the SM front page on the political posts.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: October 16, 2010, 10:57:50 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79645.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

New prosecutors: "A dynamic duo

October 15, 2010, 13:34 (GMT -04:00)

Officers Vreneli Vreeling (left) and Lars Stempher the office of the Public Prosecutor.

ORANGE CITY - Full of energy and enthusiasm is from Rotterdam Vreneli Adrienne Vreeling (34) simultaneously in the Deventer Stempher Lars (1936) by Oct. 1 started as a prosecutor at the Public Prosecutor (OM). Both have the training Judicial Officer in Training (Raio) successfully completed and extensive experience as an officer.

by our reporter
Alex Lacle

Both officers may not bring cases to court. They must first be sworn in yet. When this occurs swearing is not yet known but will not be long in coming, so expect the OM. In the meantime, the new officers deal with acquaintances with all government departments and what they go together. Moreover, they take the files by which they will soon become a full officer will try and treat their fellow officers whenever possible to relieve.

Vreeling as public prosecutor at the District Office of Den Bosch experience in the field of domestic violence. A new discipline within the Aruban prosecutor and that therefore its portfolio ended. Specifies the PPS demonstrates its concerns about this issue and all related crimes. "It's more of a criminal than people often think," says Vreeling. "Hence in the Netherlands research has shown that a large number of murders resulting from domestic violence." As an extreme example she cites the case of Richard H. This guy living in Zoetermeer in 2005 brought his wife and children were killed. Vreeling case officer was. "Richard was first reported by the disappearance of his wife and daughters. The investigation showed quickly that he had them in his own home and then killed in a forest in Brabant was buried. "It is a matter that" in all facets impressed "made to the officer. When the court in The Hague was the man sentenced to life imprisonment, according to the requirement of the OM. On appeal, the punishment of the man was reduced to 20 years with TBS.

BBM

Swearing at the prosecutor, nothing new....

Rolling Eyes

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: October 16, 2010, 11:00:12 AM »

DENIED!

Bring on the banana dancers!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: October 16, 2010, 11:05:10 AM »

HEY DEEPAK & SATISH - JUDGEMENT DAY IS ALMOST HERE!

Miami, Florida?  I guess he is ashamed of where he is from. 

How did he have so much trouble getting into the US if he is in Miami?

Am I just having trouble keeping track of the lies in this case?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: October 16, 2010, 11:08:29 AM »

They thought it would be so easy and by "they" I mean those in Aruba that are backing the Kalpoes in this ridiculous suit. They figured Dr. Phil and CBS would settle out of court years ago.  Now they are not only in jeopardy of losing and getting zilch but they will likely be ordered to pay the defense costs.

Now that is KARMA with a capital K  Monkey Devil!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: October 16, 2010, 11:10:07 AM »

They thought it would be so easy and by "they" I mean those in Aruba that are backing the Kalpoes in this ridiculous suit. They figured Dr. Phil and CBS would settle out of court years ago.  Now they are not only in jeopardy of losing and getting zilch but they will likely be ordered to pay the defense costs.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: October 16, 2010, 11:14:52 AM »

So who is backing them & paying Kalpoes attorneys?

That is the million dollar question.  There have been so many morally corrupt people who's names have been referenced in the case it's hard to choose 

BBM

If each one chipped in a dollar, they would have plenty of money.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: October 16, 2010, 11:27:37 AM »

Thanks for bringing the documents over Klaas, 

and thank you also to the anonymous monkey that pays the fees for the documents! an angelic monkey

Yes, thanks, Klaas and Anonymonkey!

Justice, churned slowly is that much sweeter.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: October 16, 2010, 11:34:04 AM »

Has anyone done any research as to why they picked the particular lawyers,and or law firm that is representing them?What is their connection to Aruba,or anybody associated with Aruba?Who is financing this,and why?TIA

I don't know, but from what I understand, these are their last clients:

Good to see you, KTF!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: October 16, 2010, 11:41:42 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4904&offId=0

24 minuut pasa | Fecha: 15/10/2010 | Horario: 21:20

ATRACO NA OFICINA DI LUCKY NUMBERS DEN CAYA ELEUTERIO "BOES" ORMAN, NAN A BAY CU 1800 FLORIN

Nos lo sigui informa

I recognize Jacobs but what does the headline say?  You are so good at deciphering papiamento.  

Have to add....I hope Biggest Loser doesn't go to Aruba for contestants....I don't think I could continue to watch.   

It says, 'People line up to complain about shortage, after bringing in man suspected of eating all the Frosted Flakes in Aruba.  Citizens angry because it shut down the whole police department, as a Frosted Flake break is written into their contract.  Story at 11. 

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: October 16, 2010, 03:33:28 PM »

No offense to Steve Holloway (Dave's brother I believe) but I find this hard to believe.  How many times have we seen Dave's brothers on TV talking about the case and why would she go after him?  Sorry, don't believe it.  Steve Holloway is quite active on the SM front page on the political posts.

If Steve had appeared on the Joy Bahar Show ... maybe he could have shed some light regarding the ongoing search in Aruban waters for the remains of Natalee.  I may be wrong but ... my impression is that Steve is one with the contention of the the Aruban enemy ... the contention that his niece's remains were not the contents of the trap recovered by only Aruban divers on January 7, 2008.

Janet

++++++

Dr. Phil Attorneys Use Scared Monkeys Natalee Holloway Posts as Exhibit in Court Docs Against Deepak & Satish Kalpoes
Posted July 12, 2008 by Scared Monkeys

Comments:

61.  Steve Holloway on July 14th, 2008 9:07 am

I want every body to know that Dave still wants the water search to continue. Their are over 170 targets that have to be looked at.

The fund raiser needs to start soon. An idea I talked with him about is maybe a ebay auction. A large picture of Natalee would go to the highest bidder with all funds going toward this boat search. There could be different auctions spaced out with different picture’s. I just talked with him about this idea, so its not a done deal.

God Bless

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/07/12/dr-phil-attorneys-use-scared-monkeys-natalee-holloway-posts-as-exhibit-in-court-docs-against-deepak-satish-kalpoes/

Debbie
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together. 

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg845027;topicseen#msg845027

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: October 16, 2010, 03:36:25 PM »

If Steve had appeared on the Joy Bahar Show ... maybe he could have shed some light regarding the ongoing search in Aruban waters for the remains of Natalee.  I may be wrong but ... my impression is that Steve is one with the contention of the the Aruban enemy ... the contention that his niece's remains were not the contents of the trap recovered by only Aruban divers on January 7, 2008.

Janet

++++++

Dr. Phil Attorneys Use Scared Monkeys Natalee Holloway Posts as Exhibit in Court Docs Against Deepak & Satish Kalpoes
Posted July 12, 2008 by Scared Monkeys

Comments:

61.  Steve Holloway on July 14th, 2008 9:07 am

I want every body to know that Dave still wants the water search to continue. Their are over 170 targets that have to be looked at.

The fund raiser needs to start soon. An idea I talked with him about is maybe a ebay auction. A large picture of Natalee would go to the highest bidder with all funds going toward this boat search. There could be different auctions spaced out with different picture’s. I just talked with him about this idea, so its not a done deal.

God Bless

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/07/12/dr-phil-attorneys-use-scared-monkeys-natalee-holloway-posts-as-exhibit-in-court-docs-against-deepak-satish-kalpoes/

Debbie
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together. 

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg845027;topicseen#msg845027

Janet - yes, maybe he could have but it was more important for him not to help a "Libs" ratings.  Since I can't believe he is that shallow, I choose to believe it's all BS.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: October 16, 2010, 03:40:37 PM »

Klaas ... you could be right.

Grandma ... when do you get to hold that precious little girl again.  I bet your arms are aching.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: October 16, 2010, 03:43:50 PM »

Grandma ... when do you get to hold that precious little girl again.  I bet your arms are aching.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Not until Christmas. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: October 16, 2010, 03:51:40 PM »

an angelic monkey

Janet

Not until Christmas. 

Above seventy more sleeps!

Baby's First Christmas

It's baby's first Christmas,
It's something to see,
Mommy and Daddy,
Trimming baby's Christmas tree,
It's a very special Christmas,
A blessing from above,
It's baby's first Christmas,
A Christmas full of love'

Connie Francis

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: October 16, 2010, 06:31:18 PM »

As a united force Kyle Kingman and Tim Miller have the ability to do right and expose the Persistence betrayal ... the ability to bring pressure upon those within the Aruban/Dutch administration who have prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway to do right.

Justice demands the charade ceases ... the charade in regards to an ongoing search in Aruban waters for Natalee Holloway.  An awakening from the neverending nightmare that her family has been enduring for 5 1/2 years is in the balance.

Janet

++++++

NATALEE DESERVES

'The Abrams Report' for July 1
updated 7/6/2005 10:47:38 AM ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee. Natalee deserves to return to her country. She deserves it, and everyone knows it, every single person. Every single person knows that. They know it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

ALL WE WANT IS NATALEE

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 7/15/2005 11:45:26 AM ET

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER:  Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead.  We want to bring her back to the United States, and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

PLEASE CONSIDER

Beth Holloway Twitty Finally Says it, “Don’t Travel To Aruba.”
Posted September 12, 2005 by Scared Monkeys

Geraldo at Large - September 17, 2005

BETH: The main thing that we would like to ask right now is to please, please just consider not traveling to Aruba or within the Dutch Kingdom and territory
until Natalee is returned to her country, because they can absolutely make this happen, Geraldo.

Transcript - ?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/09/12/beth-holloway-twitty-finally-says-it-dont-travel-to-aruba/

NO RELEVANCE

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

Several hours of footage were of other (ROV) dives on other targets. None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

NO POTENTIAL INTEREST

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris. (06/28/08)

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: October 16, 2010, 08:37:56 PM »

Exposure of ALL ROV images that captured the contents of the trap discovered in Aruban waters through the Persistence endeavor could be the catalyst that implies Aruban justice for Natalee Holloway will prevail.  Pressure by Americans through the American media will demand it.

Paulus' enfamous words NO BODY; NO CASE will not longer apply.

+++++++

Holloway Case Conviction No Slam Dunk
Under Aruban Law, Suspect's Own Words Can't Be Used Against Him
By JEFFREY KOFMAN
Feb. 4, 2008

It will be difficult under Aruban law for prosecutors to build a case against Joran Van der Sloot in the Natalee Holloway case, according to Nico Jörg, Aruba's advocate general, and acting attorney general.

<snipped>

Jörg emphasized that there are fundamental differences between the laws of the United States and laws in Aruba. For example, there is no trial by jury in this tiny island nation of just 103,000 citizens. All trials are by judge only. A suspect's own words can't be used to implicate him or her, and there is no such thing as perjury for a suspect in Aruba.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/Story?id=4240906&page=1

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: October 16, 2010, 08:51:05 PM »

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  Dateline (Tim Uelinger) had an agreement with Tim Miller to 'do a story to tell about and help promote TES and give TM recognition, and perhaps a 10 minute side-line story on Natalee along with 11 other missing persons. Dateline tagged along with TM for a while pre-NH search. They (TM and Dateline) came on the Persistence between 15-Dec and 30-Dec. I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand and he said he's going to tell the parents. I said definitely not until we sample the trap and get results. He made the call to Dave and Beth independently.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.