March 28, 2024, 01:29:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 330339 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #620 on: October 19, 2010, 02:05:49 AM »

billb, 2NJSons_Mom, Keepthefaith and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Good Night Good Monkeys..... an angelic monkey
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: October 19, 2010, 02:08:40 AM »

billb, 2NJSons_Mom, Keepthefaith and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Good Night Good Monkeys..... an angelic monkey
Goodnight BillB..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: October 19, 2010, 03:25:46 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY & STEPHANY FLORES

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

I DO!

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: October 19, 2010, 07:25:02 AM »

Why does it not surprise me that the new book about Joran and the Rene Gielen timeline are
from the same publisher?

I wonder if Anita gave John van den Heuvel Joran's psychiatric evaluation report.
Are we concerned this is going to be pro-Joran?

Well, I am.   I think it was hastily thrown together after Stephany's murder,
with help from Anita and her crew. 

I agree.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: October 19, 2010, 07:33:56 AM »

JMO  I get a real sick feeling this new book is going to be part two of the blame anyone/everyone but Joran series....

And all of it with Anita van der Sloot right in the middle of it, and profiting from it.

Renee Gielen - blame Natalee and her family for Natalee's disappearance.

John van den Heuvel - blame ALE and the FBI for Stephany's murder.

::rhino::and with a bit of early childhood separation anxiety thrown into the mix when he had to leave Grandma in the Netherlands.  <sarcasm intended.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: October 19, 2010, 07:39:13 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #626 on: October 19, 2010, 07:57:43 AM »

The initials of the American choller don't match up for Ludwick.

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Dos ladron a ser captura cu articulonan horta
Monday, 18 October 2010

TANKI LEENDERT—Diasabra madruga  polis ta bay na un cas na Tanki Leendert pa un kiebro, caminda e ladronnan ainda ta den e cas. Polis a reacciona di biaha y dos unidad ta bay den e direccion ey.  Yegando na e sitio, polis ta mira un pickup Nissan shinishi sin luz ta core bay for di e sitio. Den e auto tabatin dos persona sinta, y den baki tabatin un homber sinta ta tene un frigidair. Polis a sigui nan y nan a hisa velocidad y drenta mondi. Dado momento e pickup a para y e chauffeur y e homber sinta den baki a bula core bay. Polis a sigui busca e chauffeur, pero no a haye. E dos nan cu a wordo deteni ta e muhe C.R. naci na Colombia di 28 aña y e homber P.B. naci na USA di 35 aña, cu ta un conocido choller. Nan a keda cera pendiente investigacion.

Papiamentu translation:

two thief owing to being captura cu articulonan steal

monday, 18 october 2010

tanki leendert—diasabra madruga police is bay at one cas at tanki leendert before one kiebro, caminda the ladronnan still is in the cas. police owing to reacciona by trip y two unidad is bay in the direccion ey. yegando at the sitio, police is see one pickup nissan ash without luz is core bay for by the sitio. in the car had two person sit, y in baki had one man sit is hang on to one frigidair. police owing to follow they y they owing to hoist velocidad y come into forest. dado instant the pickup owing to bird y the chauffeur y he sit in baki owing to jump core bay. police owing to follow busca the chauffeur, but not owing to haye. the two they cu owing to wordo deteni is she c.r. naci at colombia by 28 year y he p.b. naci at using by 35 year, cu is one conocido choller. they owing to remain close pendiente investigacion. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: October 19, 2010, 10:04:00 AM »

Monday, 18 October 2010

TANKI LEENDERT—Diasabra madruga  polis ta bay na un cas na Tanki Leendert pa un kiebro, caminda e ladronnan ainda ta den e cas. Polis a reacciona di biaha y dos unidad ta bay den e direccion ey.  Yegando na e sitio, polis ta mira un pickup Nissan shinishi sin luz ta core bay for di e sitio. Den e auto tabatin dos persona sinta, y den baki tabatin un homber sinta ta tene un frigidair. Polis a sigui nan y nan a hisa velocidad y drenta mondi. Dado momento e pickup a para y e chauffeur y e homber sinta den baki a bula core bay. Polis a sigui busca e chauffeur, pero no a haye. E dos nan cu a wordo deteni ta e muhe C.R. naci na Colombia di 28 aña y e homber P.B. naci na USA di 35 aña, cu ta un conocido choller. Nan a keda cera pendiente investigacion.

Papiamentu translation:

monday, 18 october 2010

tanki leendert—diasabra madruga police is bay at one cas at tanki leendert before one kiebro, caminda the ladronnan still is in the cas. police owing to reacciona by trip y two unidad is bay in the direccion ey. yegando at the sitio, police is see one pickup nissan ash without luz is core bay for by the sitio. in the car had two person sit, y in baki had one man sit is hang on to one frigidair. police owing to follow they y they owing to hoist velocidad y come into forest. dado instant the pickup owing to bird y the chauffeur y he sit in baki owing to jump core bay. police owing to follow busca the chauffeur, but not owing to haye. the two they cu owing to wordo deteni is she c.r. naci at colombia by 28 year y he p.b. naci at using by 35 year, cu is one conocido choller. they owing to remain close pendiente investigacion. come across

Renfro probably had them throw in the wrong initials just to mess with us  Monkey Devil!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: October 19, 2010, 02:26:14 PM »

Van der Sloot "true story" book
Last Update: 10/17 11:51 am

Birmingham, Al  (WIAT)  Probably no one knows the "true story" of Joran van der Sloot, including van der Sloot, but a pair of Dutch crime reporters are coming out with a book that promises just that about the accused murderer of Stephany Flores and the prime suspect in the disappearance of Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway.

Joran's Murder Mysteries promises "The complete story about the true role of Joran van der Sloot in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and the killing of Stephany Flores."

The book, due out October 19, was co-written by Bert Huisjes and John van den Heuvel, the reporter who recently interviewed van der Sloot in his Castro Castro prison cell in Lima, Peru. That interview which appeared in De Telegraaf as well as on Dutch television contained little about the Natalee Holloway case beyond van der Sloot's admission that he scammed Natalee's family out of $25,000.

"I wanted to get back at Natalee's family - her parents have been making my life tough for five years," the paper quoted him as saying from prison in Peru. "When they offered to pay for the girl's location, I thought: 'Why not'?"

Since the cell block interview by van den Heuvel, van der Sloot got a surprise visit by Natalee Holloway's mother Beth who snuck into his prison as part of another Dutch TV crew.

He's also been accused of trying to by drugs from a prison guard.....allegations that his Peruvian lawyer is demanding prison officials investigate as a set up.

And his still waits a decision on his attempt to get his murder confession thrown out on technical irregularities.  He confessed to killing 21 year old student Stephany Flores after she found material relating to Natalee Holloway on his laptop.  Flores' body was found in van der Sloot's Lima hotel room five years to the day of Natalee's disappearance on a graduation trip to Aruba.  She was last seen with van der Sloot.

http://www.cbs42.com/mostpopular/story/Van-der-Sloot-true-story-book/zMY1TGGVkU2Kc8LMCiU6pA.cspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: October 19, 2010, 02:31:03 PM »

If Beth's spokesperson/friend claims there is a special report forthcoming ... there is a special report forthcoming.

Janet

+++++++

REMINDER

Beth Holloway working with Dutch reporter on daughter Natalee Holloway's disappearance, spokeswoman confirms (with videos)
Published: Friday, September 17, 2010, 1:15 PM
Updated: Friday, September 17, 2010, 1:56 PM

Beth Holloway is working on a project with a Dutch television crew, but was not arrested in Peru, contrary to widespread reports, her spokeswoman said today.

"She was not arrested or detained and nothing was taken from her," said Sunny Tillman. "Beth is working with Peter de Vries on a special report. Peter can provide further comment on the content of that report." 

Tillman declined to say further what happened in Peru, but did say Holloway remains out of the United States. The TV report will appear in a few weeks.

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/09/post_595.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: October 19, 2010, 02:35:50 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79763.php

Google translation:

Weather book about Joran

October 18, 2010, 13:27 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY / LIMA - The book "Joran Murder Mysteries' by Dutch crime reporter John van den Heuvel appears in bookstores tomorrow. In the book, the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway and the murder of the Peruvian Stephany Flores treated.

In the book are never made public a confidential police report and a psychiatric report on the personality of Joran addressed. Van den Heuvel says that in the first forty days after the disappearance of Natalee in 2005 many appalling errors. In an interview with Radio Netherlands Worldwide tells the reporter that "if you see what a huge mistakes made and there has been much bickering. Especially between the Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes on one side and law enforcement on the other hand, it is shocking. When things were good when it picked up, as it should in a disappearance case, I think a lot of disaster had been averted. "
Joran van der Sloot was the prime suspect in both cases. He is currently in remand at the Castro Castro prison in Lima on suspicion of the murder of the Peruvian Flores.

English version:
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79792.php

Another book on Joran

18 Okt, 2010, 11:35 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD/LIMA — The book ‘Joran’s Murder Mysteries’ from the Dutch crime reporter John van den Heuvel, will be available in the bookstores tomorrow. The book discusses the disappearance of the American Natalee Holloway and the murder of the Peruvian Stephany Flores.

The book elaborates on a never published confidential police report and a psychiatric report on Joran’s personality disorder. Van den Heuvel says a staggering number of mistakes were made during the first forty days after Natalee’s disappearance in 2005. In an interview with the World Broadcast, the reporter states the following. “If one sees what kind of enormous mistakes were made then and how much arguing took place, in particular between the Aruban Minister of Justice Rudy Croes on the one hand, and police and justice on the other hand, it is shocking. If matters had been handled correctly at the time, as they should be with a disappearance case, then I think considerable calamity could have been prevented.”

Joran van der Sloot is main suspect in both cases. He is currently on remand in the Castro Castro prison in Lima on suspicion of murdering the Peruvian Flores.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: October 19, 2010, 02:48:38 PM »

Monday, 18 October 2010

Papiamentu translation:

monday, 18 october 2010

Renfro probably had them throw in the wrong initials just to mess with us  Monkey Devil!

Wouldn't surprise me at all.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: October 19, 2010, 02:50:52 PM »

"The book elaborates on a never published confidential police report and a psychiatric report on Joran’s personality disorder."

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: October 19, 2010, 05:30:34 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT AT 9PM ET.

Guests.

9pm et - Former LA County  ADA, Author and NBC News analyst Robin Sax www.robinsax.com  Discussing Keeping Grayson Home http://keepinggraysonhome.com/

9:25pm et - Blink from Blink On Crime www.blinkoncrime.com discussing the Hartley case http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/05/david-hartley-gunned-down-on-jet-ski-in-mexico-tiffany-young-hartley-facing-scrutiny/

9:45pm et - Domestic Violence Expert, Author Susan Murphy Milano discussing three domestic violence cases from Oklahoma http://murphymilanojournal.blogspot.com/
http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2010/09/oklahoma-where-crime-blows-like-wind.html

Joe Turner discussing the murder of his daughter Chandra Turner

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: October 19, 2010, 05:31:24 PM »

IMO the book is 99.9% Bull S***
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: October 19, 2010, 05:43:14 PM »

Another dead body on the beach in Aruba.   

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4954&offId=0

1 hora happen | fecha: 19/10/2010 | horario: 15:55

owing to attain one curpa without life in lama at baby beach is deal by one by edad we will follow informa come across

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: October 19, 2010, 07:13:29 PM »

Another dead body on the beach in Aruba.   

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4954&offId=0

1 hora happen | fecha: 19/10/2010 | horario: 15:55

owing to attain one curpa without life in lama at baby beach is deal by one by edad we will follow informa come across

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: October 19, 2010, 07:27:57 PM »

what is the death ratio in Aruba. Seems kinda high?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: October 19, 2010, 08:37:50 PM »

Don't know, but whatever the reports say it is...it's higher.

JMO

crazybabyborg
« Reply #639 on: October 19, 2010, 08:43:09 PM »

Don't know, but whatever the reports say it is...it's higher.

JMO

Oh, TM! You know them!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.