March 28, 2024, 05:15:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #849 10/7/10 - 10/24/10  (Read 330357 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #720 on: October 20, 2010, 11:36:34 PM »

http://www.focuspublicationsint.com/New_Site/Visitor13-20/tourist_visitor.html

VOL. 13 #20 -- Sept. 21 - Oct. 4, 2007

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: October 20, 2010, 11:46:49 PM »

https://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/OnlineServices/CivilImages/index.asp

10/18/2010 Order
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

10/18/2010 Stipulation (OF THE PARTIES DE-DESIGNATING CERTAIN DOCS., ETC. )

10/18/2010 Ex-Parte Application (to file memo of p&a in excess of 20 pages but not to exceed 30 pages )

Not sure what it means exactly but ruled in favor of the Defendants 

Again, I'm no lawyer -- but, "ex parte" means a motion is asked for without input from the other party. It APPEARS to me that Dr. Phil's atty's are indeed asking for a "Summary Judgement"!!! 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: October 20, 2010, 11:48:59 PM »

side note.......... could some talented "photoshop monkey" make my new Avi's shirt "orange" instead of puke red??? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: October 20, 2010, 11:52:28 PM »

side note.......... could some talented "photoshop monkey" make my new Avi's shirt "orange" instead of puke red??? 

This orange enough? 

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub9%20June%202010/WreckOrange.jpg
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: October 20, 2010, 11:55:27 PM »

Not the guy we've been looking at, but maybe a son or other relative?

http://www.attorneyhelp.org/il_chicago_lawyers_25.html

Hein, Werner J - Mayer Brown Rowe & Maw     (312) 782-0600     
71 S Wacker Dr # 1, Chicago, IL

http://www.aicgs.org/documents/advisor/april30report.pdf

Werner Hein
Partner
Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP

http://www.mayerbrown.com/lawyers/profile.asp?hubbardid=H350409151

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: October 20, 2010, 11:57:59 PM »

This orange enough? 

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub9%20June%202010/WreckOrange.jpg

I love it!   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: October 20, 2010, 11:58:56 PM »

This orange enough? 

A little "Texas Orange" but okay!!!    a little more like the "RAH" in this emoticon!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: October 21, 2010, 12:19:05 AM »

Subtle change, what do you think?

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub9%20June%202010/WreckOrange-1.jpg
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: October 21, 2010, 12:25:49 AM »

Last one  Monkey Devil!

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub9%20June%202010/WreckOrange2.jpg

Now...somebody stop me before I'm banned for being off topic  Monkey Devil!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: October 21, 2010, 12:26:30 AM »

The eyes of Texas are upon you....   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: October 21, 2010, 12:27:25 AM »

10/18/2010 Order

10/18/2010 Ex-Parte Application (to file memo of p&a in excess of 20 pages but not to exceed 30 pages )

Again, I'm no lawyer -- but, "ex parte" means a motion is asked for without input from the other party. It APPEARS to me that Dr. Phil's atty's are indeed asking for a "Summary Judgement"!!! 

I found this about "Summary Judgement" at wiki.

A different and very common tactic is where a defendant moves for summary judgment in its favor on a plaintiff's cause of action. The key difference is that in this latter situation, the defendant need only attack one essential element of the plaintiff's claim. A finding that the plaintiff cannot prove one essential element of its claim necessarily renders all other elements immaterial and results in an immediate grant of summary judgment to the defendant. Therefore, these motions tend to be precisely targeted to the weakest points of the plaintiff's case. It is also possible for a plaintiff to move for summary judgment in its favor on a defendant's affirmative defense, but those motions are very rare.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: October 21, 2010, 12:31:29 AM »

Yeehah!! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: October 21, 2010, 12:33:15 AM »

10/18/2010 Order

Thanks for bringing this over Klaas!  And thanks to our anonymous monkey that paid the fee for the document!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: October 21, 2010, 12:39:02 AM »

10/18/2010 Order

A different and very common tactic is where a defendant moves for summary judgment in its favor on a plaintiff's cause of action. The key difference is that in this latter situation, the defendant need only attack one essential element of the plaintiff's claim. A finding that the plaintiff cannot prove one essential element of its claim necessarily renders all other elements immaterial and results in an immediate grant of summary judgment to the defendant. Therefore, these motions tend to be precisely targeted to the weakest points of the plaintiff's case. It is also possible for a plaintiff to move for summary judgment in its favor on a defendant's affirmative defense, but those motions are very rare.

Thanks Magnolia!   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: October 21, 2010, 12:39:16 AM »

10/18/2010 Order

Yes, back when the Defendents replied to Plaintiff's motion to deem the case "complex" -- the Defendents told the judge that the "depositions" of the Kalpoes were making them considering asking for a "Summary Judgement".

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: October 21, 2010, 12:42:34 AM »

I sure wish I had an "edit" button! My English isn't so poor in real life -- I just never proofread! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: October 21, 2010, 12:46:53 AM »

I sure wish I had an "edit" button! My English isn't so poor in real life -- I just never proofread! 

It's o.k. wreck, we know what you meant to say!   

But I sure need one too!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: October 21, 2010, 12:50:56 AM »

To heck with your grammar.  It is better than many.. and your new Avi rocks!!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: October 21, 2010, 01:34:12 AM »

Happy Birthday Natalee!
an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: October 21, 2010, 05:34:56 AM »

Happy Birthday Natalee!
an angelic monkey

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET GIRL!

Through your life, others remain safe, your Mother makes sure of that.  You have not been forgotten.  Your legacy lives on, and will live on, forever.  

Blessings on your family and those who continue the work your Mom started, through the gift of you.  Be with your Mom, especially today, as she experiences the raw pain of your absence on your special day.  Hug your family and those you love and who love you, they need the power of your embrace.  Rest in the arms of Jesus, Natalee, your hero and savior.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.