April 23, 2024, 08:13:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #173 10/14/10 - 10/29/10  (Read 183914 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 26, 2010, 09:24:22 AM »

« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 03:24:11 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 02:29:17 PM »

Good morning  sunny   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 02:45:48 PM »

Good morning  sunny   

Hi Miz

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 02:46:42 PM »

HOLY MOLY BATMAN!!!  this is the first time I have seen this.....LOL.....I LOVE IT!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 02:57:25 PM »

good morning all!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 03:00:22 PM »

from the previous thread..posted by trimn

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/101310-

Updated: Thursday, 14 Oct 2010, 12:56 AM EDT
Published : Thursday, 14 Oct 2010, 12:56 AM EDT
ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Laura Buchanan, the Texas Equusearch volunteer who claims to have searched the exact area of Suburban Drive where Caylee Anthony’s remains were found three months later, asked that her deposition be canceled on Wednesday. Buchanan was scheduled to answer questions under oath via the Internet.

Last month, discovery documents revealed that another Equusearch volunteer told investigators Buchanan may have falsified her search documents.

In another big development, Casey Anthony’s defense team will get to do their own examination of some of the state's evidence against their client. Bug expert Timothy Huntington will get to look at the coffin flies which prosecutors say were found in the trunk of Casey's car, along with larvae from a trash bag and paper towels also found in the truck of the car.

Another defense expert will get to examine a hair found in the trunk of Casey's car which prosecutors say came from a dead body.

Prosecutors have scheduled depositions with Roy Kronk and Brandon Sparks. Sparks told Casey's defense team that Kronk told him, weeks before finding Caylee, to watch the news, because he'd seen her skull and knew where the missing two year old was.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 03:01:18 PM »

from previous thread - posted by SunnyinTX

Greeneyes was recently in Orlando......she went to the area around Hopespring...here is her post from the banning thread

« Reply #1582 on: October 12, 2010, 09:44:31 PM »

We got there just as school was getting out. So street was very busy. I just stood there and cried. To see how close Caylee was to home but how close she was to the street. It was like all Casey did was pull her car over and open the trunk and take a couple steps and toss her. It really was that close to the street. Went by the evil house. I don't think the A's live there anymore. The yard was cut but the flag is the same as it's been since the beginning and the decoration on the door. It looked like the bedroom windows had plastic containers in front of them. All the neighbors had Halloween stuff out. I really think they might have saved the house but they aren't living there. The house is very little and the street is very narrow. I don't think two cars can pass each other at the same time.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 03:03:33 PM »

from previous thread - posted by trim aka shewhoneversleeps

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/10/14/casey-anthony-halloween-brag-letter-video-just-some-fun/
Written on 14 October 2010 at 05:38 by humbleopinion
Casey Anthony Halloween Brag Letter video, just some fun

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2010, 03:05:39 PM »

Good Morning!

Thanks for bringing over those posts, Sunny.    Interesting.   

I wonder where the A's are living.   
I wish it was in a jail cell.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 03:09:53 PM »

Good Morning!

me too Sassy!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2010, 03:14:11 PM »

Good Morning!

Morning Sassy....me too....but I am still not convinced they are NOT living there

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2010, 03:33:37 PM »

from previous thread - posted by SunnyinTX

Greeneyes was recently in Orlando......she went to the area around Hopespring...here is her post from the banning thread

« Reply #1582 on: October 12, 2010, 09:44:31 PM »

We got there just as school was getting out. So street was very busy. I just stood there and cried. To see how close Caylee was to home but how close she was to the street. It was like all Casey did was pull her car over and open the trunk and take a couple steps and toss her. It really was that close to the street. Went by the evil house. I don't think the A's live there anymore. The yard was cut but the flag is the same as it's been since the beginning and the decoration on the door. It looked like the bedroom windows had plastic containers in front of them. All the neighbors had Halloween stuff out. I really think they might have saved the house but they aren't living there. The house is very little and the street is very narrow. I don't think two cars can pass each other at the same time.

wonder if George is out back in the doghouse....

when I was down in Orlando back in Jan. 2009, we went over to Caylee's Memorial, and then down Hopespring Drive, stopped for a few minutes, and George kept peeking out the side window of the front door.....I guess you had to be there, but it was quite comical (for me)...but creepy to my mother. George looked like he was playing peek-a-boo....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2010, 03:35:50 PM »

Good Morning!

Morning Sassy....me too....but I am still not convinced they are NOT living there

maybe they're on another cruise....
I hope they're both locked in a room beating the crap out of each other!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2010, 03:51:32 PM »

Morning Monkeys,

Sunny I went to download pictures of A's house and for some reason I lost them. grrrrrrrrrrr.  I have the pictures of where Caylee was found but not the house. The three pictures are from the wooded fence to the left. The street was so so busy with parents picking up children I couldn't get a picture of the distant from the edge of the road to where the trees and bushes started.

The A's house had an empty look to it. While everybody on the street had Halloween decorations up and things in the yard the A's had nothing but the same faded spring flag out and wreath on the door. The two front windows looked like they had plastic containers stacked in front of them. They could have been very wide plastic blinds. But the width was about 7 to 8 inches.  So I don't know if they are living there or not. But both hubs and I had the same feeling like the house isn't being lived in.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2010, 04:00:46 PM »

Morning Monkeys,

Sunny I went to download pictures of A's house and for some reason I lost them. grrrrrrrrrrr. Oh I am so sorry...I know you must be pizzed!!!   I have the pictures of where Caylee was found but not the house. The three pictures are from the wooded fence to the left. The street was so so busy with parents picking up children I couldn't get a picture of the distant from the edge of the road to where the trees and bushes started. thanks for posting what you were able to get....

The A's house had an empty look to it. While everybody on the street had Halloween decorations up and things in the yard the A's had nothing but the same faded spring flag out and wreath on the door. The two front windows looked like they had plastic containers stacked in front of them. They could have been very wide plastic blinds. But the width was about 7 to 8 inches.  So I don't know if they are living there or not. But both hubs and I had the same feeling like the house isn't being lived in.   thanks...I know sometime back it was being speculated that they have moved but Kathi B checked it out and they were still living there...but perhaps since then....but I wonder how they are paying the new mortgage if they are living someplace else unless they are living someplace else free?  I know the LIFE is gone from that house....Kc took that when she murdered Caylee.

Again, GE thanks for sharing your pictures and your observations....and you are probably right....if it feels empty it probably is.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2010, 04:15:21 PM »

Thanks Green Eyes, much appreciated 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2010, 04:16:09 PM »

I wish I hadn't lost the pictures. Up right next to the front door was some kind of plague or notice. If they are living somewhere else I would think all the neighbors are happy to have them gone. Our niece and husband came to see us when we were there. When nephew stated talking about his job I got all excited until I realized he worked for Kissimmee water department not Orlando. Was all set to ask if he knew Kronk.  The family things I'm nuts any way.

Seeme weren't you taken back by how close off the road it was they found Caylee? an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2010, 04:17:05 PM »

from previous thread - posted by trim aka shewhoneversleeps

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/10/14/casey-anthony-halloween-brag-letter-video-just-some-fun/
Written on 14 October 2010 at 05:38 by humbleopinion
Casey Anthony Halloween Brag Letter video, just some fun

Just got back in time for the thread change.Candy corn?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2010, 04:19:00 PM »

Greeneyes,thanks for the photos.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2010, 05:44:37 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/101310-new-developments-in-anthony-case
New developments in Anthony case
Defense reviews coffin flies, Caylee's hair

Updated: Thursday, 14 Oct 2010, 9:15 AM EDT
Published : Thursday, 14 Oct 2010, 12:56 AM ED
T

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Laura Buchanan, the Texas Equusearch volunteer who claims to have searched the exact area of Suburban Drive where Caylee Anthony’s remains were found three months later, asked that her deposition be canceled on Wednesday. Buchanan was scheduled to answer questions under oath via the Internet.

Last month, discovery documents revealed that another Equusearch volunteer told investigators Buchanan may have falsified her search documents.

In another big development, Casey Anthony’s defense team will get to do their own examination of some of the state's evidence against their client. Bug expert Timothy Huntington will get to look at the coffin flies which prosecutors say were found in the trunk of Casey's car, along with larvae from a trash bag and paper towels also found in the truck of the car.
Another defense expert will get to examine a hair found in the trunk of Casey's car which prosecutors say came from a dead body.

Prosecutors have scheduled depositions with Roy Kronk and Brandon Sparks. Sparks told Casey's defense team that Kronk told him, weeks before finding Caylee, to watch the news, because he'd seen her skull and knew where the missing two year old was.
Anthony's trial is scheduled to start in May 2011 and they are still on schedule to meet that date.

Anthony also faces a civil suit filed by Zenaida Gonzalez, a woman who accuses Anthony of damaging her reputation when she named a similar person as the babysitter Caylee was seen with.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.