April 20, 2024, 04:20:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #173 10/14/10 - 10/29/10  (Read 183806 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: October 18, 2010, 10:24:01 AM »

Chica~ as far as either of them arguing in court, some days I really believe they will follow the same pattern as her fraud trial. Bluster their way all through to near the end and then try to work a deal if the State will go for it. Other days i think they'll go for broke, scrambling to get every last drop of tv face time they can, work the only real angle of defense which is try to imply shoddy police work, cause all the other avenues are bogus and would most likely require casey to testify. How else can they forge any new culprit without her admitting that the nanny story was a big fat dumb lie? With these mental midgets who knows!

Mizjay
thats possible!! these people are crzy ! delusional and I hope and pray that after caseys trial they will get teflon cindy for obstructing justice! along with lee and  george.
I am so sick of them I have never ever seen any behaviour like this out of grandparents/parents.
they are not the norm!!

I agree, they should be charged or they will set a precedence and others will follow behind them thinking they will not be held accountable either.  It will be the 'Anthony Defense.'  A very bad idea.  I understand they are upset.  Being upset should not be a reason to get a pass for obstructing justice, or any of the other many things they did while walking all over their Grandchild's grave.

Theres plenty of proof ob obstruction in this case. I am reminded of the time they chased two women at a high speed from the  site where caylee was found. I mean to me that is totaly hillbilly fabulous!! I think that the mudturds were with them!!
I mean who does this! who acts like that!!
there is so much on them for obstruction and I think that after casey goes to her new jail where a sign will hang from the entrance!! mi casa es tu casa!! translated my house is your house!!
I would be curious how this bat crazy cameleon will adapt!! I kinda think she will  do as she has always!! do everything to fit in!! everywhere she went she made new friends and took on a different personality depending who she was with.

To be honest I am realy looking foward to see her mug  face expression when tony is sitting in front of her along with amy and all her x friends. I think m greatest sadistic pleasure will be when she is prounounced guilty!! I want to see the look on her and cindys face!!

EVERY newspaper will show the facial expressions oh lets not forget baez!!!  the world will celebrate justice on this day!!

rant over lol

loca, rant away...we all have our moment!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: October 18, 2010, 10:29:22 AM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/10/18/recap-casey-anthony-cupid-profile/
Written on 18 October 2010 at 05:48 by humbleopinion
RECAP: Casey Anthony Cupid profile…..

Good Morning Monks!  Hi trim!!  and thanks.....such a shame that this was not the truth.....Caylee would still be alive...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: October 18, 2010, 10:43:20 AM »

Casey can't even tell the truth about her eye color.....
Eye Color Blue-Green (uhmm, no kc, your eyes are brown...try looking at them in the mirror BEFORE you put your colored contacts in)

Casey then says her Best Physical Feature=Eyes (is that before or after you put your blue/green contacts in?)

How I spent my last vacation…

my last vacation was to Myrtle Beach, SC, in 2005. this trip was the first time i had ever flown, and i can honestly say, that it was an experience.

(I guess being 7 months pregnant was what highlighted that experience, huh KC?)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: October 18, 2010, 11:19:31 AM »

Casey Anthony's Driver's License Suspended
Suspension Comes From Outstanding Court Fees, Fines

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s driver’s license has officially been suspended for non-payment fines.

According to court records, Anthony owes $381 as a result of her guilty plea in January to theft charges. A court sent the amount this week again to a collection agency.

The county often suspends driver’s licenses of those who don’t pay court costs and fines.

For the past two years, Anthony has been jailed without bond on charges of murdering her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/25405677/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: October 18, 2010, 11:23:26 AM »

The Jar is having a bad time in his other case right now as well. 

<snipped>

Incoming- Florida House Speaker Dean Cannon will not sit down this morning in a law office in Orlando, take an oath to tell the truth then answer hard questions about his role in firing deposed Florida GOP Chairman Jim Greer.

Greer, 48, of Oviedo, is awaiting trial on six felony counts. Prosecutors allege that he stole $125,000 from the party while serving as its chairman.

Cannon was scheduled to be deposed at 10:30 a.m. today at the Office of Statewide Prosecution. His attorney, Frank A. Hamner, said that's not going to happen because neither he nor Cannon is available.

The deposition was set by Greer's attorney, J. Cheney Mason, who filed formal notice of it in on Wednesday.

That same day, Mason also filed notice that he would depose incoming Florida Senate President Mike Haridopolos this afternoon in Titusville.

Haridopolos' attorney immediately pushed back, filing a motion, asking a judge to put off that deposition, saying his lawyer wasn't available. Since then, the two sides have reached some sort of compromise.

Lawyers for both Cannon, R- Winter Park, and Haridopolos, a Brevard County Republican, say Mason scheduled the depositions without a sign-off by them.

An email from Mason to Haridopolos' attorney, Dean LeBoeuf, shows that Mason has grown weary with trying to get those depositions set.

"I am not going to wait until December; I do not care what all the additional conflicts are. We have done our best to coordinate with reasonable time. I fully recognize the impact of the politics, but must tell you that I am a-political and am concerned about defending my client. Politics be damned!"

Mason did not return phone calls Friday and this morning.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-jim-greer-cannon-depo-20101018,0,10353.story
crazybabyborg
« Reply #125 on: October 18, 2010, 11:39:23 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s driver’s license has officially been suspended for non-payment fines.

According to court records, Anthony owes $381 as a result of her guilty plea in January to theft charges. A court sent the amount this week again to a collection agency.

The county often suspends driver’s licenses of those who don’t pay court costs and fines.

For the past two years, Anthony has been jailed without bond on charges of murdering her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Guess Casey will have to walk to the death chamber, huh?  

Thanks for the link, Northern Rose!   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: October 18, 2010, 11:41:07 AM »

Guess Casey will have to walk to the death chamber, huh?  

Thanks for the link, Northern Rose!   

If they put a stripper pole near it she might even run 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: October 18, 2010, 11:54:23 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
10/15/2010     Motion
for Reconsideration

Hey CBB!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: October 18, 2010, 12:09:27 PM »

Chica~ as far as either of them arguing in court, some days I really believe they will follow the same pattern as her fraud trial. Bluster their way all through to near the end and then try to work a deal if the State will go for it. Other days i think they'll go for broke, scrambling to get every last drop of tv face time they can, work the only real angle of defense which is try to imply shoddy police work, cause all the other avenues are bogus and would most likely require casey to testify. How else can they forge any new culprit without her admitting that the nanny story was a big fat dumb lie? With these mental midgets who knows!

Mizjay
thats possible!! these people are crzy ! delusional and I hope and pray that after caseys trial they will get teflon cindy for obstructing justice! along with lee and  george.
I am so sick of them I have never ever seen any behaviour like this out of grandparents/parents.
they are not the norm!!

I agree, they should be charged or they will set a precedence and others will follow behind them thinking they will not be held accountable either.  It will be the 'Anthony Defense.'  A very bad idea.  I understand they are upset.  Being upset should not be a reason to get a pass for obstructing justice, or any of the other many things they did while walking all over their Grandchild's grave.

Theres plenty of proof ob obstruction in this case. I am reminded of the time they chased two women at a high speed from the  site where caylee was found. I mean to me that is totaly hillbilly fabulous!! I think that the mudturds were with them!!
there is so much on them for obstruction and I think that after casey goes to her new jail where a sign will hang from the entrance!! mi casa es tu casa!! translated my house is your house!!
I would be curious how this bat crazy cameleon will adapt!! I kinda think she will  do as she has always!! do everything to fit in!! everywhere she went she made new friends and took on a different personality depending who she was with.

To be honest I am realy looking foward to see her mug  face expression when tony is sitting in front of her along with amy and all her x friends. I think m greatest sadistic pleasure will be when she is prounounced guilty!! I want to see the look on her and cindys face!!

EVERY newspaper will show the facial expressions oh lets not forget baez!!!  the world will celebrate justice on this day!!

rant over lol

Hi Loca--Good morning Monks---Loca, don't forget that when Lois who was being chased by the Anthonys and the felon she saw a cop parked by the side of the road.  She reported what was happening and the cop just said, "Haven't the Anthonys been through enough?"  I think that's the prevailing opinion among LE and Cindy will never be charged or prosecuted for obstructing justice.  None of the others, either.  Just my opinion, but subject to change.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: October 18, 2010, 12:33:21 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-jail-records-20101018,0,4064376.story

Casey Anthony team cites new ruling in latest attempt to seal jail records
Releasing visitation logs, commissary records and telephone conversations 'serves only to embarrass and invade the privacy of the defendant,' the Casey Anthony defense team says in a new request.

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

12:20 p.m. EDT, October 18, 2010

Casey Anthony's defense team has filed a new request to have her Orange County Jail records sealed in light of a new court ruling out of South Florida.

Attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason want the court to seal her jail visitation log records as well as her jail commissary and telephone records.

The defense attorneys argue in their new motion that Florida's public records law was not meant to provide for such disclosures and that the release of such records "serves only to embarrass and invade the privacy of the defendant."

They also state in the motion: "Miss Anthony has not been convicted of any of the charges for which she is being held by the Orange County Jail."

Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie. Her trial is expected to start in May.
Receive the Sunday Orlando Sentinel for just 80 cents per week. Click here to subscribe!

Her lawyers cite a new ruling out of the 4th District Court of Appeal, stemming from a public-records request by the Sun-Sentinel in South Florida.

The newspaper made a public-records request through the Broward County Sheriff's Office for the recordings of phone conversations of incarcerated defendants in a high-profile criminal case there.

The defendants, minors charged as adults in a second-degree murder case, argued that release of their calls "would prejudice their defense by increasing public scrutiny on issues collateral to the case and would violate their rights to due process and a fair trial."

The trial court there issued an order for the Sheriff's Office not to release any recordings that included admissions; but the department could release any other recordings to the paper.

But the appellate court late last month found that the newspaper was not entitled to any of the recorded phone calls. The ruling found that treating such calls as public records would allow "anyone to request the recorded calls."

It found that "an accused child should be able to consult with a parent without the communication becoming a public record."

Finally, the DCA concluded, "An inmate's personal phone calls do not in any way reflect the actions of government and releasing the calls would not further the purpose of the Public Records act."

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: October 18, 2010, 12:44:26 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=621454510/14/2010   
10/14/2010 Case Pending with Alliance One - Collection Agency
10/14/2010 Case Acknowledged/Loaded by Collection Agency

Uniform Case Number: 482008CF013331000AOX   (check fraud case)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: October 18, 2010, 12:45:19 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/
Does Jose Baez Provide Casey Anthony With Sound Legal Advice?
10/18/10

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: October 18, 2010, 12:47:46 PM »

Thanks Sunny. 

Word up to Miss Anthony....... 

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: October 18, 2010, 12:48:35 PM »

BOZO is very busy today....

checking his FB

Jose Baez commented on Roy Black's status.
Roy Black
Simon MacCorkindale died this week. His career was not that noteworthy but he starred in the 1978 film Death on the Nile. I was enchanted by the beauty of the trip down the Nile River and swore I would do it one day. Still haven't done it.
about an hour ago

7 people like this.
          o
            View all 28 comments
          o
            Jose Baez Roy, I love that movie. Simon was great in it and that trip also eludes me....
            about an hour ago

I guess when all you have to do is rewrite previously DENIED motions you have a lot of free time

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: October 18, 2010, 01:50:45 PM »

Was there not a "lost" visitation video discovered recently?  When do we get to see it I wonder.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: October 18, 2010, 01:58:50 PM »

Casey can't even tell the truth about her eye color.....
Eye Color Blue-Green (uhmm, no kc, your eyes are brown...try looking at them in the mirror BEFORE you put your colored contacts in)

Casey then says her Best Physical Feature=Eyes (is that before or after you put your blue/green contacts in?)

How I spent my last vacation…

my last vacation was to Myrtle Beach, SC, in 2005. this trip was the first time i had ever flown, and i can honestly say, that it was an experience.

(I guess being 7 months pregnant was what highlighted that experience, huh KC?)

My motto…

live for the future, forget the past.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: October 18, 2010, 02:18:27 PM »

checking his FB

Roy Black
Simon MacCorkindale died this week. His career was not that noteworthy but he starred in the 1978 film Death on the Nile. I was enchanted by the beauty of the trip down the Nile River and swore I would do it one day. Still haven't done it.
about an hour ago

7 people like this.
          o
            View all 28 comments
          o
            Jose Baez Roy, I love that movie. Simon was great in it and that trip also eludes me....
            about an hour ago

I guess when all you have to do is rewrite previously DENIED motions you have a lot of free time

wow baez lernt himself a new werd(ellude)! wonder if he heard someone else ssay and repeted it. lol snark

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: October 18, 2010, 02:26:12 PM »

Mizjay
they are not the norm!!

rant over lol

Hi Loca--Good morning Monks---Loca, don't forget that when Lois who was being chased by the Anthonys and the felon she saw a cop parked by the side of the road.  She reported what was happening and the cop just said, "Haven't the Anthonys been through enough?"  I think that's the prevailing opinion among LE and Cindy will never be charged or prosecuted for obstructing justice.  None of the others, either.  Just my opinion, but subject to change.

babybear
thanks
I hate that they are so coated with teflon !! I have never seen anyone do the things they do and still not be held accountable. Thanks for sharing and yes that was lois they were chasing. Stupid cop
 ask him that now bet he dont think the same!!

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: October 18, 2010, 02:29:57 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-defense-costs-challe20101018,0,4182604.story
Casey Anthony defense budget challenged by state agency
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

2:14 p.m. EDT, October 18, 2010
The state agency funding Casey Anthony's criminal defense is challenging many of the recent requests the defense team has made for certain costs in the case.

Casey Anthony attorneys, Jose Baez and Ann E. Finnell, filed a motion to set a "reasonable budget" for the "penalty phase" of the case.

They've requested costs for: a private investigator not to exceed $5,000; a psychiatrist or psychologist at a "reasonable hourly rate" not to exceed $7,500; costs for copying medical and school records not to exceed $1,000 and an additional 100 hours for a mitigation specialist at a "previously approved rate."

They've also requested travel expenses and lodging for Finnell, not to exceed $4,000; travel expenses for an investigator or mitigation specialist to go to Ohio with lodging and expenses not to exceed $1,500; and travel expenses and lodging for Finnell from Jacksonville to Orlando at approved rates if the case goes to trial.

The Justice Administrative Commission is authorized to pay "due process" costs in the case. The JAC recently filed a 9-page response, challenging
many of the defense team's specific requests.
It argues at length, for example, that Casey Anthony's lead counsel, Baez, should pay for Finnell's travel and lodging expenses.

Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie. Her trial is expected to start in May. She faces the death penalty if convicted. Mitigation is a big part of the defense preparation in such capital cases.

Here's a breakdown of the JAC challenges for the requested costs:

•As for the $5,000 in investigative services, the JAC argues the defense "has the burden to show how the requested investigator is necessary to the defense of the case and how the failure to provide such service would prejudice the defense."

The JAC response also says the rates for investigators cannot exceed $40 per hour.

•As for the up to $7,500 for a psychiatrist or psychologist, the JAC response states "counsel needs to file a separate motion delineating the particularized need for the expert." The JAC objects to any out-of-state psychiatrist or psychologist and wants to be heard before the court authorizes any experts.

It also objects to any rate for experts outside established rates. For instance, psychological evaluations have a flat per-exam maximum rate of $350.

•The JAC does not object to paying "reasonable costs" for copying medical and school records, according to the response. But the defense will need to provide proof of payment of those costs before JAC will reimburse them.

•As for the additional 100 hours for the mitigation specialist, the JAC notes the court previously approved a "cap" of 384 hours for mitigation specialist Jeanene Barrett.

It is unclear whether that cap has been reached at this time," states the response from JAC Assistant General Counsel Bradley Bischoff.

The rate for such work is $40 per hour and the response states the court "must determine that the additional hours sought are reasonable and necessary for the defense of the case."

•As for Finnell's travel expenses and lodging, the response says, "JAC objects to reimbursement of travel expenses for any attorney in this case inasmuch as lead counsel is privately retained. Such travel expenses are overhead expenses that should be paid for through counsel's fee."

It goes on to say "the state should not bear the responsibility to cover travel expenses for a privately retained attorney who chooses to use the services of yet another attorney"

The response adds that although Finnell may not be charging Casey Anthony for her services "this is not a pro bono case; it is an indigent for costs case, where lead counsel has received a fee of $89,454.3."

Under JAC policies and procedures, the JAC would pay for attorney travel if the defendant was represented by one "pro bono attorney," but JAC "objects to paying for attorney travel where the defendant has retained privately paid counsel."

Later in the response, the JAC attorney argues, "Here the lead counsel has received compensation from a source other than JAC. Those funds should be used to cover the overhead expenses, including any attorney travel."

If travel is reimbursable, the JAC argues the defense "has the burden to show that any travel is necessary for the defense of the case."

As for the Ohio lodging and expenses for the investigator or mitigation specialist, the JAC argues the defense "has the burden to show how the requested travel is necessary to the defense of the case and how the failure to provide such travel would prejudice the defense."

The response cites the court's May 12 order, which says "out-of-state interviews and depositions shall be done through the use of video conferencing equipment available at the Orange County Courthouse."

It also objects to Finnell's travel and lodging expenses between Jacksonville and Orlando.

The response asks the court to set a hearing on the various expenses requested by the defense.

Video at link

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: October 18, 2010, 02:40:43 PM »

checking his FB

Roy Black
about an hour ago

7 people like this.
          o
            View all 28 comments
          o
            about an hour ago

wow baez lernt himself a new werd(ellude)! wonder if he heard someone else ssay and repeted it. lol snark

Hate to be overly picky but.............his comment/reply doesn't even make sense. He says in response to Simon MacCorkindale's movie Death on the Nile and the beauty of the trip down the Nile, R Black states that he wanted to also take a trip down the Nile. Baez says how great the guy was in the movie (which was ABOUT going down the Nile) but "that trip eludes me "...........he's +++++++, really I mean it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.