March 28, 2024, 06:00:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #173 10/14/10 - 10/29/10  (Read 183260 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: October 19, 2010, 09:40:32 AM »

Sooooooooooooooooooo, we haven't seen a motion for more time to investigate TES searchers........I seem to recall BUFFOON say if he needed more time he would TAKE it!  Also seems strange that BUFFOON found the 'original' Laura Buchanan TES document  showing she searched Suburban......however, BOZO says he hasn't seen it............they really think the general public are stupid....hells bells if BUFFOON has found that non-existent form he would have been waving it all over the place and you can bet your bippy BOZO would have seen it too...............All the lies from the duhfense only serve to make it obvious they have no duhfense!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: October 19, 2010, 10:25:19 AM »

From SunnyinTX

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: October 19, 2010, 10:39:15 AM »

From SunnyinTX

thanks Klaas.....I wonder if Ms. Finnell ever looked at this....I doubt it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: October 19, 2010, 12:15:24 PM »

thanks trim and Good Morning!!!  I hope they hearing is not electronic....too difficult for us to hear!

Seriously.......I doubt Floridians would object to funding travel expenses for someone from JAC to be present at the hearing. The hearing that was done telephonically was just awful!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: October 19, 2010, 12:50:17 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/10/casey-anthony-how-much-should-public-know-about-her-in-jail.html
Palin monkey around too much? »

Casey Anthony: How much should public know about her in jail?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on October, 18 2010 10:37 PM
Discuss This: Comments(44) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Should the public know extensive details about Casey Anthony’s time in jail?

Her attorneys have filed a motion asking Judge Belvin Perry to seal Anthony’s records in the Orange County Jail. She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The public learns about everything from Anthony’s commissary purchases to her visits by attorneys.

WFTV-Ch. 9 quickly covered the new defense motion on sealing jail privacy. “The records are public for all inmates, but Casey’s defense team says releasing her records serves only to embarrass her and invade her privacy,” anchor Josh Benson said. “The argument has already  been rejected twice.”

WESH-Ch. 2’s Bob Kealing highlighted that the defense team pointed to a legal precedent: a South Florida appeals court’s decision that not all jail information is public record.

WKMG-Ch. 6’s Tony Pipitone explained: “A South Florida court just ruled that not all jail records are public records. But that ruling’s not yet binding on judges here. The defense is using that recent decision to re-argue something that has been denied twice.”

Kealing said the Justice Administrative Commission, which gives funds to indigent clients,  is balking at estimates of what Anthony’s death-penalty phase could cost. The costs have been put at $20,000.

Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby, who offers legal analysis for WESH, said the costs are unavoidable because the defense must be ready. But the commission disputed the amounts. The commission also said that $4,000 in travel expenses for a new Anthony attorney should come from privately retained defense attorney Jose Baez.

WKMG’s Pipitone explained that the state will pay the minimum to give indigent Anthony a fair trial. “The law says indigent defendants are entitled to a defense that’s competent,” Pipitone said. “But they’re not entitled to an O.J. defense unless they can pay for it themselves.”

Kealing said Judge Belvin Perry is expected to hold a hearing on one or both issues — costs and privacy.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: October 19, 2010, 12:51:27 PM »

thanks trim and Good Morning!!!  I hope they hearing is not electronic....too difficult for us to hear!

I agree.We want it live..   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: October 19, 2010, 01:35:09 PM »

Sooooooooooooooooooo, we haven't seen a motion for more time to investigate TES searchers........I seem to recall BUFFOON say if he needed more time he would TAKE it!  Also seems strange that BUFFOON found the 'original' Laura Buchanan TES document  showing she searched Suburban......however, BOZO says he hasn't seen it............they really think the general public are stupid....hells bells if BUFFOON has found that non-existent form he would have been waving it all over the place and you can bet your bippy BOZO would have seen it too...............All the lies from the duhfense only serve to make it obvious they have no duhfense!!!

Good morning all and hi there sunny

I think its way to early for me to get my  chonies in a tissy!!
I am on my first cup of coffee !! I know I know lol Sunny said I am not allowed to post until the 2nd cup!! but I couldnt resist my fingers wouldnt leave the keyboard!! the devil made me do it!! I am so sick of these idiots!! disbar baez give casey her sleep coctail.!!

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: October 19, 2010, 01:41:25 PM »

Monkeys!

Been following the John Hawthorne case that JP is presiding over and today JP stated that he has sentenced 8 people to death in his 21 years as a judge and gave countless others life.  I'm really glad JP is the judge on Casey's case....I think he's the best we could ask for.   He just sentenced this 20 year old to 38 years and 5 years probation for second degree murder with a weapon {knife}.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: October 19, 2010, 01:48:17 PM »

Monkeys!

Been following the John Hawthorne case that JP is presiding over and today JP stated that he has sentenced 8 people to death in his 21 years as a judge and gave countless others life.  I'm really glad JP is the judge on Casey's case....I think he's the best we could ask for.   He just sentenced this 20 year old to 38 years and 5 years probation for second degree murder with a weapon {knife}.

I am reassured for the 100th time that he will rule on the side of justice for caylee. I think casey  and her mom will realy make a seen when she is sentenced ! my focus  will be on casey, cindy, baez when she is given her due.!

Loca
crazybabyborg
« Reply #189 on: October 19, 2010, 02:02:03 PM »

I agree.We want it live..   

Oh Yeah, Trimm!! It's just GOT to be live!! We'd miss Bozo's Howdy Doody smile, Jar's pompous azz, Cindy's cud chewing, and Casey's face of zits!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #190 on: October 19, 2010, 02:29:57 PM »

Monkeys!

I am reassured for the 100th time that he will rule on the side of justice for caylee. I think casey  and her mom will realy make a seen when she is sentenced ! my focus  will be on casey, cindy, baez when she is given her due.!

I want to see it too, loca! I want to see it finally being about CAYLEE slap them all up side the head! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #191 on: October 19, 2010, 02:31:38 PM »

Monkeys!

Oh yeah, tupleohoney! I was skeptic at first, and have come to have a lot of respect for JP!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: October 19, 2010, 03:59:01 PM »

Good morning all and hi there sunny

I think its way to early for me to get my  chonies in a tissy!!
I am on my first cup of coffee !! I know I know lol Sunny said I am not allowed to post until the 2nd cup!! but I couldnt resist my fingers wouldnt leave the keyboard!! the devil made me do it!! I am so sick of these idiots!! disbar baez give casey her sleep coctail.!!

Hi loca!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: October 19, 2010, 04:02:55 PM »

Monkeys!

Hi tupelo....I have watched it several days....for the life of me I couldn't figure out why the charges were second degree instead of 1st degree. When the other boy testified that the boy that was murdered begged to be taken to the hospital I couldn't imagine that he wasn't charged with 1st degree....

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: October 19, 2010, 04:13:50 PM »

Monkeys!

Hi tupelo....I have watched it several days....for the life of me I couldn't figure out why the charges were second degree instead of 1st degree. When the other boy testified that the boy that was murdered begged to be taken to the hospital I couldn't imagine that he wasn't charged with 1st degree....
It wasn't first degree because he did not go there with the intent to kill him. And JH's friend, Cameron, should not have been given immunity IMO, because of the fact that both boys denied the victim help after the attack. With help, he may have had a chance to live.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: October 19, 2010, 04:38:01 PM »

Monkeys!

It wasn't first degree because he did not go there with the intent to kill him. And JH's friend, Cameron, should not have been given immunity IMO, because of the fact that both boys denied the victim help after the attack. With help, he may have had a chance to live.

he may not have gone there to murder him, but I do believe at some point me make the decision to kill him and IMO that should have constituted 1st degree. I agree that had either of them gotten him help he might have lived.  So sad

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: October 19, 2010, 04:39:56 PM »

Regarding the attempt to keep jail calls and visits from being released, Richard Hornsby is a doofus (IMO) for allowing himself to be quoted in the media saying "The law is clear" on this issue.

No it isn't.  The duhfense is trying to use a recent ruling in a case that is not similar to Casey's, and the Sunshine Law seems to hold sway in most cases.  They are attempting to use the recent decision as a precedent.  The law is NOT clear.  That is the whole point, IMO.  We'll have to wait and see what happens.
I've been on the fence about R. Hornsby.  On the one hand, he appears to be knowledgeable and savvy on the law.  On the other hand, his spiteful and childish attacks on Kathi B. and Bill Sheaffer are really over the top.  What makes me go "hmmmm" is his disdain for Baez and Co.  Wouldn't it be a laugh riot if he floated this case, (wasn't his article on this ruling a couple of weeks ago?) just to see if Baez went for the bait?  I believe the recent decision spoke only of minors being tried as adults, in addition, Casey is indigent.  These are two factors that I think would be major differences.  I can just see Baez hopping all over this one, "Hey, look, Big C, we can get Judge Perry to deny his own ruling AND I'm using Case Law for the first time." (Proudly beaming at himself, waiting for his gold star on his color coded paper.)
Hornsby's contempt for the defense team is apparent, and sometimes I think he feels that he has to show that he could do a better job.  (His springboard to fame and fortune, if you will.)I'm just not sure I trust Hornsby's motives, and I sure as heck don't trust the defense.

I agree. This ruling involved minors and I can't see how this has any effect on Casey's situation.
Apples and oranges as far as I'm concerned.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: October 19, 2010, 05:25:02 PM »

Monkeys!

he may not have gone there to murder him, but I do believe at some point me make the decision to kill him and IMO that should have constituted 1st degree. I agree that had either of them gotten him help he might have lived.  So sad
Did you happen to see Dr. G testify?  Oh, she can give off attitude and I can see her full of it when the defense tries their nonsense with her.  This will be one major highlight (for me anyway) of the trial.  Time seems to be clicking away pretty quickly right now and with the holidays it will go even faster. I'm so impatient for this trial to begin, it's so over due.

Justice for Caylee     an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: October 19, 2010, 05:29:19 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT AT 9PM ET.

Guests.

9pm et - Former LA County  ADA, Author and NBC News analyst Robin Sax www.robinsax.com  Discussing Keeping Grayson Home http://keepinggraysonhome.com/

9:25pm et - Blink from Blink On Crime www.blinkoncrime.com discussing the Hartley case http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/05/david-hartley-gunned-down-on-jet-ski-in-mexico-tiffany-young-hartley-facing-scrutiny/

9:45pm et - Domestic Violence Expert, Author Susan Murphy Milano discussing three domestic violence cases from Oklahoma http://murphymilanojournal.blogspot.com/
http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2010/09/oklahoma-where-crime-blows-like-wind.html

Joe Turner discussing the murder of his daughter Chandra Turner

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: October 19, 2010, 06:22:02 PM »

Regarding the attempt to keep jail calls and visits from being released, Richard Hornsby is a doofus (IMO) for allowing himself to be quoted in the media saying "The law is clear" on this issue.

No it isn't.  The duhfense is trying to use a recent ruling in a case that is not similar to Casey's, and the Sunshine Law seems to hold sway in most cases.  They are attempting to use the recent decision as a precedent.  The law is NOT clear.  That is the whole point, IMO.  We'll have to wait and see what happens.
I've been on the fence about R. Hornsby.  On the one hand, he appears to be knowledgeable and savvy on the law.  On the other hand, his spiteful and childish attacks on Kathi B. and Bill Sheaffer are really over the top.  What makes me go "hmmmm" is his disdain for Baez and Co.  Wouldn't it be a laugh riot if he floated this case, (wasn't his article on this ruling a couple of weeks ago?) just to see if Baez went for the bait?  I believe the recent decision spoke only of minors being tried as adults, in addition, Casey is indigent.  These are two factors that I think would be major differences.  I can just see Baez hopping all over this one, "Hey, look, Big C, we can get Judge Perry to deny his own ruling AND I'm using Case Law for the first time." (Proudly beaming at himself, waiting for his gold star on his color coded paper.)
Hornsby's contempt for the defense team is apparent, and sometimes I think he feels that he has to show that he could do a better job.  (His springboard to fame and fortune, if you will.)I'm just not sure I trust Hornsby's motives, and I sure as heck don't trust the defense.

I agree. This ruling involved minors and I can't see how this has any effect on Casey's situation.
Apples and oranges as far as I'm concerned.

Hi Curly!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.