April 17, 2024, 08:52:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #173 10/14/10 - 10/29/10  (Read 183694 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: October 22, 2010, 03:14:29 PM »

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...s/0914.22.html

914.22 Tampering with or harassing a witness, victim, or informant; penalties.

(1)A person who knowingly uses intimidation or physical force, or threatens another person, or attempts to do so, or engages in misleading conduct toward another person, or offers pecuniary benefit or gain to another person, with intent to cause or induce any person to:

(a)Withhold testimony, or withhold a record, document, or other object, from an official investigation or official proceeding;

(b)Alter, destroy, mutilate, or conceal an object with intent to impair the integrity or availability of the object for use in an official investigation or official proceeding;

(c)Evade legal process summoning that person to appear as a witness, or to produce a record, document, or other object, in an official investigation or an official proceeding;

(d)Be absent from an official proceeding to which such person has been summoned by legal process;

(e)Hinder, delay, or prevent the communication to a law enforcement officer or judge of information relating to the commission or possible commission of an offense or a violation of a condition of probation, parole, or release pending a judicial proceeding; or

(f)Testify untruthfully in an official investigation or an official proceeding,

commits the crime of tampering with a witness, victim, or informant.

I would think the witnesses would have to file a criminal complaint with the DA to get this enforced. Maybe in Fl the state can do it without the witnesses filing it first. If I were one of them, I would have already had that jerk arrested.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: October 22, 2010, 03:52:08 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/25462199/index.html

From the report on wftv, they act like no charges will be filed. I will NEVER understand why so many things like this get shoved under the rug. It doesn't seem to matter what tricks the defense gets accused of, nothing happens. I give up.

All these folks must own stock in teflon!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: October 22, 2010, 03:59:33 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/
Did Casey Anthony Lie to Jose Baez About What Happened to Caylee?
10/21/10

We have learned Mr. Baez cannot hold his own with Nancy Grace.

Bearly
he couldnt even talk right! he just mumbled and tried to bring the( I! ) alias meself into it. what a dufus! thats why he wont go on her show but will velez ! velez is partial to their culture.

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: October 22, 2010, 04:07:15 PM »

0/22/2010           Transaction Assessment            3.00

Yes,I want to know what that is.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: October 22, 2010, 04:46:36 PM »

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...s/0914.22.html

914.22 Tampering with or harassing a witness, victim, or informant; penalties.

(1)A person who knowingly uses intimidation or physical force, or threatens another person, or attempts to do so, or engages in misleading conduct toward another person, or offers pecuniary benefit or gain to another person, with intent to cause or induce any person to:

(a)Withhold testimony, or withhold a record, document, or other object, from an official investigation or official proceeding;

(b)Alter, destroy, mutilate, or conceal an object with intent to impair the integrity or availability of the object for use in an official investigation or official proceeding;

(c)Evade legal process summoning that person to appear as a witness, or to produce a record, document, or other object, in an official investigation or an official proceeding;

(d)Be absent from an official proceeding to which such person has been summoned by legal process;

(e)Hinder, delay, or prevent the communication to a law enforcement officer or judge of information relating to the commission or possible commission of an offense or a violation of a condition of probation, parole, or release pending a judicial proceeding; or

(f)Testify untruthfully in an official investigation or an official proceeding,

commits the crime of tampering with a witness, victim, or informant.

I would think the witnesses would have to file a criminal complaint with the DA to get this enforced. Maybe in Fl the state can do it without the witnesses filing it first. If I were one of them, I would have already had that jerk arrested.

Well since you don't know and I don't know we will just have to see if anything is done....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: October 22, 2010, 05:29:37 PM »

Hey, Monks...Looka here......
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
10/22/2010     Motion to Withdraw
as Counsel (Linda K. Baden, Esq)

Rats deserting a sinking ship, don't you think?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: October 22, 2010, 05:43:59 PM »

Hi Monka.....we knew this was coming. I think this says a lot about the depos they did in TN.  IMO if there was anything LKB thought she could fight, anything she thought was JUNK SCIENCE,  she wouldn't leave.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: October 22, 2010, 05:50:26 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-lawyer-leaves-20101022,0,558773.story
 By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

5:38 p.m. EDT, October 22, 2010
Long-time Casey Anthony defense attorney Linda Kenney Baden has left the defense team citing financial limitations in continuing to represent her.

Kenney Baden's motion to withdraw as counsel in the high-profile case was filed in court this afternoon.

The New York City based attorney cited financial reasons for her departure and state rules surrounding Casey Anthony being declared indigent for costs in the murder case.

She noted that the defense team must comply with Justice Administration Commission rules in this case.
As out of state counsel I have been traveling to Florida and elsewhere to properly represent Ms. Anthony," she wrote in her motion. But, she added, it is her "understanding that the JAC prohibits payment of such costs to out of state attorneys even though they have rendered and are rendering their services free of charge."

Kenney Baden goes on to say she cannot continue representing Casey Anthony "in the absence of substantial funds to cover the costs of travel and reimbursement for expenses, which she anticipates will increase as trial approaches…"

She added that like Andrea Lyon, who also withdrew from the case as an out of state counsel earlier this year, she has worked hundreds of hours on the case.

"I believe in the client's innocence to the charges and do not wish personally or professionally to withdraw from this case," she wrote. "Nonetheless, because the state of Florida fails to reimburse out of state pro bono attorneys for expenses, I am forced to make this application…"

She says she cannot represent Casey Anthony "from afar without the necessary interactions and appearances in Florida."

Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie. Her trial is expected to start in May. She faces a possible death sentence if convicted.

video at link

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: October 22, 2010, 05:50:57 PM »

She hung on longer than I thought she would.  Guess all the forensic evidence was pretty tight with no wiggle room for her to jump up and down in the court room screaming "junk science"....OR she has had enough.  That leaves the new lawyer with her MD in a BOX who will have Indian Dr's on line relaying questions via text.  Wouldn't it suck if JP banned electronic devices from his courtroom?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: October 22, 2010, 05:51:29 PM »

Hi Monka.....we knew this was coming. I think this says a lot about the depos they did in TN.  IMO if there was anything LKB thought she could fight, anything she thought was JUNK SCIENCE,  she wouldn't leave.

I agree.   

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: October 22, 2010, 06:01:01 PM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: October 22, 2010, 06:03:55 PM »

She hung on longer than I thought she would.  Guess all the forensic evidence was pretty tight with no wiggle room for her to jump up and down in the court room screaming "junk science"....OR she has had enough.  That leaves the new lawyer with her MD in a BOX who will have Indian Dr's on line relaying questions via text.  Wouldn't it suck if JP banned electronic devices from his courtroom?

Hi Monks--Hi Northern Rose--- I predicted that she would have no "Wiggle room" after she wore that tight lace-up-the-back number in court.  (OK, the devil made me do it.)

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: October 22, 2010, 06:08:27 PM »

Hi Monks--Hi Northern Rose--- I predicted that she would have no "Wiggle room" after she wore that tight lace-up-the-back number in court.  (OK, the devil made me do it.)

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: October 22, 2010, 06:08:40 PM »

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: October 22, 2010, 06:09:38 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/25481769/detail.html
Casey Anthony Defense Attorney Leaving Case
Baden Files Motion To Withdraw

POSTED: 5:53 pm EDT October 22, 2010
UPDATED: 6:04 pm EDT October 22, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- One of Casey Anthony’s defense lawyers has backed out of the case, according to court documents filed on Friday.

Linda Baden filed a motion to withdraw in Orange County.

Baden was brought in to work on much of the forensic issues in the case.

She is the second high-profile attorney to leave the defense team in the last four months. No specific reason was given.

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: October 22, 2010, 06:10:00 PM »

I was waiting for it.

I believe in miracles!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: October 22, 2010, 06:10:45 PM »

Last status hearing when Bobo was going over his colouring project and Mr Ashton was asking about some of the forensics stuff, Bobo said he and the Jar were flying to NY to meet with LKB and they would have a schedule for Ashton or whatever it was after those  meetings.  Wonder what is going to happen now?  Bet this makes him colour outside the lines. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: October 22, 2010, 06:11:41 PM »

we need to add the faces of the attorneys that have jumped ship to the rats lol.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: October 22, 2010, 06:11:56 PM »

I agree.   

and citing lack of payment from JAC is pure BULLCRAP!  She/they have known since KC was declared indigent, they would NOT be paid for travel, lodging etc.......guess she had to have some excuse....and used this....the bad JAC!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: October 22, 2010, 06:12:34 PM »

I really want to see those FBI documents that were released.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.