April 18, 2024, 06:26:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #173 10/14/10 - 10/29/10  (Read 183736 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2010, 09:11:39 PM »

Tupelohoney shared this:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.wesh.com/news/21714207/detail.html

Source: Forensic Trail To Connect Anthony To Remains
Souces Points To 3 Key Pieces Of Evidence

POSTED: 4:17 pm EST November 24, 2009
UPDATED: 5:39 pm EST November 24, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Three findings buried deep in the trove of forensic evidence could be the link between Casey Anthony and her daughter's remains in the woods, a source said Tuesday.

In a report from the so-called "body farm" in Tennessee, Dr. Arpad Vass found a substance called "adipocere," which is commonly referred to as "grave wax" on paper towels recovered from a trash bag inside Anthony's car trunk. That dark, flaky substance he said comes from decomposing fatty tissues in humans and pigs.
Images: Timeline Of Caylee, Casey Anthony Case | Images: Evidence In Casey Anthony Case

In a more recent report, entomologist Neil Haskell found coffin flies on the paper towels and inside Anthony's car trunk. He concluded someone wiped up decomposition fluids in the trunk.

Anthony's attorney Jose Baez, said, "I've got four lawyers who are dying to cross-examine him."

The source within the investigation also points out an FBI lab finding that hairs recovered from Caylee Anthony's skull and to the single strand with the so-called death band recovered from the trunk.

The FBI report said they exhibit the "the same microscopic characteristics" and are "consistent with originating from the same source."

While that FBI report states the hairs do not constitute a basis for absolute personal identification, it can be argued the hair from a dead body inside Anthony's trunk matches strands from Caylee's skull.

Haskell also concluded that from the colonization of coffin flies at the scene, Caylee's remains were dumped there as early as late June. Combine that with evidence of "grave wax" from the towels and matching hairs from the scene and trunk, it appears to be a forensic trail leading right back to Casey Anthony, the source said.

Baez has declined to discuss these forensic issues specifically. His team has mentioned that the duct tape found on Caylee's skull was contaminated and contained a hair that did not belong to Caylee or Casey Anthony.

Anthony is in Orange County Jail on a charge of first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter Caylee, whose remains were found in Orange County woods in December 2008.

Zenaida Gonzalez's Attorneys Ask For Trial Date

Attorneys for the woman suing Casey Anthony for defamation are asking the judge to set a trial date.

In a notice filed on Tuesday, attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez said they are ready to take their case to trial. John Morgan said he expects the trial to last five days.

Gonzalez said Casey Anthony ruined her good name and reputation by claiming someone named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped her daughter, Caylee.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

date
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 10:13:09 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2010, 09:16:25 PM »

I don't think Casey Anthony has it bad enough.I will leave it at that.

allow me to expand..........no prison can be bad enough for KC!

Triple bag the beotch, and throw her in a snake infested swamp......even that wouldn't be bad enough....but it's a start

This princess treatment for child killers has to stop!

seeme....I like your starting point!!
Kicked back watching soap operas . . . guess she's finished reading her Bible.  I sometimes hope she doesn't get the death penalty . . . general population would be a wonderful place for her to spend the rest of her life . . . which may be a month at best.  The big Mommas won't fall for her sly ways and particularly her loose lips (pun intended)!

I'll take the high road and say that maybe she's diligently helping develop new details to contribute to the fantasy defense. Soap operas are chocked full of plot twists, secret lovers and enemies, why for all we know the kidnapper may be living in Landview now ( I think that is a Soap town) and we all know that if only the cops would check that "data base" they would prolly find Caylee.
MizJay, I'm not sure if Landview still exists . . . which may be why sinster can't find Caylee!  See, the nanny took Caylee to Landview and then it disappeared.  Of course, it disappeared while momster was in jail being a very good pen pal to her fellow cellies . . .

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2010, 09:31:33 PM »

Forensic Entomology Investigations Report Of Diagnostic Laboratory Examination
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/1106/21539770.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2010, 09:59:34 PM »

H/T Muzikman
10/12/2010 Stipulation Re Exam Of Evidence - Huntington
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/57237092/10122010-Stipulation-Re-Exam-Of-Evidence---Huntington

10/12/2010 Stipulation Re Exam of Evidence - Petraco
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/57237200/10122010-Stipulation-Re-Exam-of-Evidence---Petraco

thanks trim and MM...anyone notice Kc's 'signature.' ????  she thinks she is a frigging rock star giving out autographs!!  BIOTCH!!

Did you mean 'crock star' or 'c*ck star"?

I think she writes it that way because she cannot spell it.

Monkey Devil!  she was sure able to spell it when she signed amy's checks....

Sunny lol she sure knew how to write it than!! see how she  signed her name like she is all that!!

Loca
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2010, 10:07:30 PM »

Thanks Trimm, all I had was what you and Tupelohoney had posted.  This is much better!

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2010, 12:07:00 AM »

Protective custody has to be more expensive than gen pop.
I think it's time for Casey to relocate.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2010, 12:32:32 AM »

Triple bag the beotch, and throw her in a snake infested swamp......even that wouldn't be bad enough....but it's a start

Kicked back watching soap operas . . . guess she's finished reading her Bible.  I sometimes hope she doesn't get the death penalty . . . general population would be a wonderful place for her to spend the rest of her life . . . which may be a month at best.  The big Mommas won't fall for her sly ways and particularly her loose lips (pun intended)!

I'll take the high road and say that maybe she's diligently helping develop new details to contribute to the fantasy defense. Soap operas are chocked full of plot twists, secret lovers and enemies, why for all we know the kidnapper may be living in Landview now ( I think that is a Soap town) and we all know that if only the cops would check that "data base" they would prolly find Caylee.
MizJay, I'm not sure if Landview still exists . . . which may be why sinster can't find Caylee!  See, the nanny took Caylee to Landview and then it disappeared.  Of course, it disappeared while momster was in jail being a very good pen pal to her fellow cellies . . .

Sister, I'm about 20 yrs behind on soap shows so  you're right about them not finding her there! What a crazy mess this case is, a poor forsaken child betrayed by all those that should have loved and protected her. Shame on them all.  It will be justice if soap opera jollies is all Casey can ever look forward to I guess.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2010, 02:58:30 AM »

On soap operas, people come back to life all the time. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2010, 07:40:41 AM »

Good Morning Monks and trim!!   Thanks you this is what I was looking for....I do not remember reading it.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2010, 07:42:05 AM »

Thanks Trimm, all I had was what you and Tupelohoney had posted.  This is much better!

Sister, thanks for all your efforts.  It is much appreciated......My mind must have been on vacation when the report came out...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2010, 07:43:30 AM »

Hi Curly....me too...I could see it at first....but not now!!  Perhaps a reality check would get a confession outta her!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2010, 07:48:36 AM »

Good Morning Monks and trim!!   Thanks you this is what I was looking for....I do not remember reading it.....

Well,we have only read what seems like a zillion pages. 
Maybe you missed some of this when you were gone on one of your trips.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2010, 08:07:17 AM »

Tupelohoney shared this:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Three findings buried deep in the trove of forensic evidence could be the link between Casey Anthony and her daughter's remains in the woods, a source said Tuesday.

In a report from the so-called "body farm" in Tennessee, Dr. Arpad Vass found a substance called "adipocere," which is commonly referred to as "grave wax" on paper towels recovered from a trash bag inside Anthony's car trunk. That dark, flaky substance he said comes from decomposing fatty tissues in humans and pigs.

snipped by me:
OMG she hit a pig, not a squirrel!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2010, 08:08:50 AM »

OMG I was transporting a dead pig to a pig roast.......then someone stole the pig out of my trunk~!!! We all went hungry...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2010, 08:10:08 AM »

This bitch needs to    I hate her guts

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2010, 08:15:50 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/10/casey-anthony-wesh-tabulates-costs-of-confining-cooperative-casey.html
Main | Fox News scores its biggest audience of year with Chilean miners »

Casey Anthony: WESH tabulates costs of confining cooperative Casey
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on October, 15 2010 7:57 AM
To mark the second anniversary of Casey Anthony’s indictment, WESH-Ch. 2 on Thursday tabulated the costs of her confinement for 730 straight days.

Housing Anthony at the Orange County Jail costs more than $30,000 a year, WESH’s Bob Kealing reported. He put the overall cost so far at $67,000. She is the 40th longest-serving inmate of 3,657 in the jail complex, Kealing added.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The trial is scheduled to start in May.

A jail spokesman described Anthony as a cooperative inmate. She spends 23 hours of every day isolated in her jail cell, but Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby recently saw her in a jail classroom watching a soap opera. That was a stroke of luck for WESH, which draws on Hornsby for legal analysis of the case. Hornsby said, “I don’t think Casey Anthony has it good by any means.”

WESH and WFTV-Ch. 9 reported that the son of Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee’s remains, will be deposed via Skype on Oct. 28. The son lives in Washington state.

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2010, 08:30:15 AM »

This was posted by Trimm:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/web_links/071410-Anthony-defense-witnesses
Expert witnesses for Casey Anthony look at trunk, trash
Few details are released

Updated: Wednesday, 14 Jul 2010, 4:54 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 14 Jul 2010, 4:45 PM EDT
ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The trunk of Casey Anthony’s Pontiac Sunfire has been carefully inspected by a team of expert witnesses. They also combed over a bag of trash, loaded with tiny little bugs called coffin flies, empty soda cans, a dirty pizza box and broken hangers.

Casey Anthony’s defense team arrived just after 9 a.m. on Wednesday and left just three and a half hours later around 12:30 in the afternoon.
Anthony attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney mason spent a second morning at the orange county sheriff’s office with the five forensic experts.

Still, not one of them would tell us exactly what they are focusing on, which could include any number of articles documented in hundreds upon hundreds of files -- possible evidence in the murder of Caylee Anthony.

“We collected from the list and property sheets what we felt was important to both the states case and ours,” said Baez.
On Wednesday, the team concentrated on evidence which deputies collected from the Pontiac Sunfire. The lead detective on the case said it smelled like there had been a dead body in the trunk.

Investigators tested several stains in the trunk for proof. They also tested the bag of garbage.

Discovery documents released by prosecutors revealed the state's entomologist found "coffin flies" in the vehicle, which breed in human corpses.

Before Wednesday’s visit by defense experts, Baez and dr. Henry lee were the only two team members to have inspected the Pontiac. Now, DNA experts from Europe, as well as an entomologist have had an opportunity to look at the evidence.  DNA experts from Europe? When the hell did this happen? Who is paying for these foreign experts? Where are they staying? Who is footing the bill for hotel and food?

“Anytime you get a chance to inspect something you’ve never seen before, only in photographs, it’s a completely different way of looking at things,” said Baez. “Sometimes you pick up on things that are missed and lost sometimes. It’s a lot clearer.” and Sometimes, uh, um, ah sometimes yeah, like he said, way to sound professional jose

In other developments, lawyers will grill Casey Anthony’s big brother, lee, and her mother, Cindy, on Thursday. They will focus on a 911 call that started the search for little Caylee.

“There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car,” Cindy Anthony is heard telling a 911 operator during a phone call placed in July of 2008.

Cindy later said that the odor could have been from rotting pizza. Wasn't it determined that there was no pizza? She better not hang on to this "mistruth"Lawyers for the state want Cindy to clarify herself again. They contend that her statement was an excited utterance and should be admissible in court. The defense wants the entire 911 call tossed out, saying it amounts to hearsay and not fact.
This will also be the first time since October of 2008 -- when Casey was arrested -- that George, Cindy, Lee and Casey will be in the same room. Cindy will be face-to-face with her own daughter as she is testifying, answering questions from the state and the defense. Maybe I'm wrong, but weren't they all together when tubesocks mouthed the words I love you to Casey?

“Like anyone that's going to testify in a courtroom, she’s a little bit nervous about that,” said Cindy Anthony’s attorney Brad Conway, “but you’ve got to remember she has already given a deposition, has talked about this on numerous occasions with numerous people, so she’s ready to go in and tell the truth tomorrow.” OK, for one Sindy is not "nervous" about being in the spotlight, so just get over that one. And excuse me, but I thought Brad resigned from being their lawyer. Is he now just Sindy's gal pal? Numerous people, numerous occasions? Yeah like every night on the news, and there is no way in hell Sindy could possibly tell the truth, why tell the truth when a lie could be better.

After Cindy Anthony testifies in court, the judge is expected to make a decision on the admissibility of the 911 recordings and should rule on Thursday.

Anthony's murder trial is set to begin on May 9, 2011. She remains jailed on a charge of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter Caylee who was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home on December 11, 2008. Investigators say the toddler's body was found with duct tape over her mouth.
Edit-  I've changed the color from red to blue.  Red is the color admin & mods use to call attention to important notes/edits. MufyBee

See my quotes above.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 10:56:36 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2010, 08:32:11 AM »

Tupelohoney shared this:

snipped by me:

Easy mistake to make Nut.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2010, 08:40:07 AM »

Hi Curly....me too...I could see it at first....but not now!!  Perhaps a reality check would get a confession outta her!!

I don't think a reality check would work, she would probably want to take it to Target and spend it.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2010, 08:41:59 AM »

Tupelohoney shared this:

snipped by me:

No, it's the bus that will be running over the pig.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.