April 26, 2024, 08:50:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #173 10/14/10 - 10/29/10  (Read 183996 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: October 26, 2010, 10:26:34 AM »

Isn't this the second time they've cancelled the Grund's depos?
More mind games if you ask me.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: October 26, 2010, 10:33:58 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!
What do you all think about the cancellation of the Grund depos?  I can't help but wonder if something big is about to happen.  Too much weird-ity, (I know it's not a word, but there is no other way for me to say it,) is going on all of a sudden.  The "Silence of the A's," (which is tres weird in and of itself...I keep seeing them tied up somewhere, with a big burly lawyer  standing guard over them...) the announcements of LKB leaving, TES searchers complaints of being intimidated by the PI, Laura Buchanan's cancelled depo, rumors of falsification of docs.
I keep thinking it's the calm before the storm.
Yep, weird-ity, for sure.
Friday's hearing is going to be a doozy.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: October 26, 2010, 10:36:08 AM »

I'd love for them to be in court on Friday, and say to the Honorable Judge P., "The defense keeps cancelling on us," and then the Judge says, "okay, let's do it now."   The "ums and urs" would be deafening from Baez and Co.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #423 on: October 26, 2010, 10:54:25 AM »

Hi Monkalicious! 

I'm looking forward to Friday too! Save me a seat and I'll bring the popcorn!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #424 on: October 26, 2010, 10:59:39 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/index.html

you gotta look at the picture of Kc on this story!  I LOVE IT!  GO WESH!!!
Yes, very appropriate picture.  Inmate Anthony, trapped in a deadly tangle of her own making.  JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.

Hi Desi!  Gotta love WESH, huh!!

I do love WESH, Miss Sunny! Boy, I've heard of Make-Overs, but compared to that picture, Casey looks like she's been Run-Over'ed. She definately has that Elvira thing going on this Halloween.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: October 26, 2010, 11:27:53 AM »

Yes, but the first time was because BOZO didn't notice Jesse........LOL... I don't know about minds games, I am not sure either Bozo or Buffoon are that smart...but I will be interested in finding out what's up!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: October 26, 2010, 11:32:44 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!
What do you all think about the cancellation of the Grund depos?  I can't help but wonder if something big is about to happen.  Too much weird-ity, (I know it's not a word, but there is no other way for me to say it,) is going on all of a sudden.  The "Silence of the A's," (which is tres weird in and of itself...I keep seeing them tied up somewhere, with a big burly lawyer  standing guard over them...) the announcements of LKB leaving, TES searchers complaints of being intimidated by the PI, Laura Buchanan's cancelled depo, rumors of falsification of docs.

hi Monka....I agree, lot's of hinky things happening .....you might be very right about this being the calm before the storm......I say bring it on!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: October 26, 2010, 01:04:16 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/index.html

you gotta look at the picture of Kc on this story!  I LOVE IT!  GO WESH!!!
Yes, very appropriate picture.  Inmate Anthony, trapped in a deadly tangle of her own making.  JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.

Hi Desi!  Gotta love WESH, huh!!

I do love WESH, Miss Sunny! Boy, I've heard of Make-Overs, but compared to that picture, Casey looks like she's been Run-Over'ed. She definately has that Elvira thing going on this Halloween.

Hi CBB.....I loved the barbed wire surrounding her.....LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: October 26, 2010, 01:16:41 PM »

Hi Monkalicious! 

I'm looking forward to Friday too! Save me a seat and I'll bring the popcorn!   
Hey, CBB!   
Seat saved! (Oooh, may I have butter on my popcorn?)

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: October 26, 2010, 01:25:55 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys!

hi Monka....I agree, lot's of hinky things happening .....you might be very right about this being the calm before the storm......I say bring it on!!!
Hey, Sunny!  I echo your "bring it on." Come on, people, we need some info.  A doc dump would be nice.  I could dine heartily on some FBI docs, Mallory and D. Casey's deposiitions.
(Maybe we need a Monkey with a knife and fork?)

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: October 26, 2010, 01:27:40 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25516807/detail.html
Casey's Defense Wants Experts Reimbursed
Posted: 12:54 pm EDT October 26, 2010
Updated: 1:13 pm EDT October 26, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team is proposing set rates for travel cost reimbursements for its out-of-state experts.

The defense wants its experts to be able to stay at $150 per night hotels at taxpayers' expense and wants them to be reimbursed for business calls and mileage.

Attorneys are trying to get Chief Judge Belvin Perry to approve the reimbursements.

The defense is also asking the court to double the expense allowance for its state private investigator. Judge Perry set a limit of 300 hours for the Florida private investigator and 100 hours for an out-of-state investigator.

The defense said it's used up all that time, costing taxpayers $16,000 and now wants taxpayers to pay for another 300. Its private investigator has been accused of harassing prosecution witnesses who helped search for Caylee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: October 26, 2010, 01:48:53 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team is proposing set rates for travel cost reimbursements for its out-of-state experts.

The defense wants its experts to be able to stay at $150 per night hotels at taxpayers' expense and wants them to be reimbursed for business calls and mileage.

Attorneys are trying to get Chief Judge Belvin Perry to approve the reimbursements.

The defense is also asking the court to double the expense allowance for its state private investigator. Judge Perry set a limit of 300 hours for the Florida private investigator and 100 hours for an out-of-state investigator.

The defense said it's used up all that time, costing taxpayers $16,000 and now wants taxpayers to pay for another 300. Its private investigator has been accused of harassing prosecution witnesses who helped search for Caylee.
Hey, Trimm!  Thanks for all the updates.  What I find absolutely, (to use an Anthonyism,)fascinating about this motion to "clarify" is that it's clearly Baez's bumbling attempt at another bite of the apple.  I think Judge P. is going to be a little cranky by this time, and I think the apple is going to turn out to be like the witch's apple in Snow White, poisoned.  And I really hope that Baez and co. take a big ol' bite.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: October 26, 2010, 01:53:32 PM »

Hey, Trimm!  Thanks for all the updates.  What I find absolutely, (to use an Anthonyism,)fascinating about this motion to "clarify" is that it's clearly Baez's bumbling attempt at another bite of the apple.  I think Judge P. is going to be a little cranky by this time, and I think the apple is going to turn out to be like the witch's apple in Snow White, poisoned.  And I really hope that Baez and co. take a big ol' bite.

Let them have the whole apple.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: October 26, 2010, 01:54:36 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25516966/detail.html
Casey's Attorneys Want $12K More For Investigators
Jose Baez Files Motion To Double Investigative Hours
POSTED: 1:10 pm EDT October 26, 2010
UPDATED: 1:40 pm EDT October 26, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team is asking for hundreds more investigative hours at a cost of thousands of dollars.

Jose Baez filed a motion in Orange County Court asking to double the amount of hours for his investigators.

So far, Baez said his team has spent 300 hours on the case, at a cost of $40 per hour -- $12,000 in all.

The motion asks for an additional $12,000.

In May, Judge Belvin Perry set a cap of 300 hours for the defense's in-state investigators and 100 hours for out-of-state investigators.

Anthony was declared indigent in March. A state commission now doles out money for her defense.

Baez also asked for clarification which travel expenses defense attorneys can be reimbursed for.

Her trial is scheduled to begin in May 2011.

For more on this story, watch WESH 2 News at 4 p.m.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: October 26, 2010, 01:57:41 PM »

From SunnyinTX

bumping

Rest in Peace Caylee

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: October 26, 2010, 01:59:20 PM »

Let them have the whole apple.   
Giggle.  And here's something to wash it down with.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: October 26, 2010, 02:02:25 PM »

wasn't something brought up in one of the hearings about the expert witnesses staying in lee expensive hotels already and JP didn't think they needed to stay in expensive hotels??  Oh why must my memory fail me now!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: October 26, 2010, 02:04:26 PM »

I really hope JP is in a pissy mood Friday...it's only Tuesday and just reading this has put me in one!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: October 26, 2010, 02:08:11 PM »

So besides their fees, the expert witnessess also get their expenses paid????   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: October 26, 2010, 02:17:11 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118141

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

Saying now all depo have been cancelled for today
Fox saying all depos canceled now, Hernandez and Melich - and Grunds.

On Richard Grund's Facebook Page:
"We appreciate all the prayers & well wishes but the appointment was cancelled at the last minute. To be rescheduled at a to be determined date."

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.