March 28, 2024, 08:31:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #173 10/14/10 - 10/29/10  (Read 183264 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: October 26, 2010, 02:25:45 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/why-did-casey-anthony-lose-another-attorney/
Why Did Casey Anthony Lose Another Attorney?
10/26/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: October 26, 2010, 02:26:47 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118141

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

Saying now all depo have been cancelled for today
Fox saying all depos canceled now, Hernandez and Melich - and Grunds.

On Richard Grund's Facebook Page:
"We appreciate all the prayers & well wishes but the appointment was cancelled at the last minute. To be rescheduled at a to be determined date."

10/31/10 is the deadline for these depos...the defense was only given an extension  only on witnesses who had been added to the State Witness List after May 24, 2010 (that does NOT include Jesse and Richard Grund).

so what's up????  sumptin is up!!  Guess they are going to ask for an extension at the hearing on Friday..........can't wait to hear the excuse.  IIRC JP said if they weren't done he would schedule them himself and gave a veiled warning that the last thing they would want is for him to schedule the depos for them. 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: October 26, 2010, 02:27:03 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25516807/detail.html
Casey's Defense Wants Experts Reimbursed
Posted: 12:54 pm EDT October 26, 2010
Updated: 1:13 pm EDT October 26, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team is proposing set rates for travel cost reimbursements for its out-of-state experts.

The defense wants its experts to be able to stay at $150 per night hotels at taxpayers' expense and wants them to be reimbursed for business calls and mileage.

Attorneys are trying to get Chief Judge Belvin Perry to approve the reimbursements.

The defense is also asking the court to double the expense allowance for its state private investigator. Judge Perry set a limit of 300 hours for the Florida private investigator and 100 hours for an out-of-state investigator.

The defense said it's used up all that time, costing taxpayers $16,000 and now wants taxpayers to pay for another 300. Its private investigator has been accused of harassing prosecution witnesses who helped search for Caylee.

I really hope JP is in a pissy mood Friday...it's only Tuesday and just reading this has put me in one!!

I know what you mean!
Someone needs to reign this bunch in(what's left of them)and put a stop to this craziness. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: October 26, 2010, 02:49:25 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team is proposing set rates for travel cost reimbursements for its out-of-state experts.

The defense wants its experts to be able to stay at $150 per night hotels at taxpayers' expense and wants them to be reimbursed for business calls and mileage.

Attorneys are trying to get Chief Judge Belvin Perry to approve the reimbursements.

The defense is also asking the court to double the expense allowance for its state private investigator. Judge Perry set a limit of 300 hours for the Florida private investigator and 100 hours for an out-of-state investigator.

The defense said it's used up all that time, costing taxpayers $16,000 and now wants taxpayers to pay for another 300. Its private investigator has been accused of harassing prosecution witnesses who helped search for Caylee.

I really hope JP is in a pissy mood Friday...it's only Tuesday and just reading this has put me in one!!

I know what you mean!
Someone needs to reign this bunch in(what's left of them)and put a stop to this craziness. 

I thought we were gonna see that from JP, but so far I haven't seen it....let's see what if anything happens on Friday. But I am not holding out a lot of hope.  I hate being disappointed.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: October 26, 2010, 03:03:50 PM »

wasn't something brought up in one of the hearings about the expert witnesses staying in lee expensive hotels already and JP didn't think they needed to stay in expensive hotels??  Oh why must my memory fail me now!  LOL

I'm remembering this as well, Sunny. Motel 6s...Good enough for them.

He best be in a pissy mood on Fri. He's been far too accommodating to those ungrateful clowns as it is.

Wonder what the reason is for the cancellation of all the depos? I say mind games and stall tactics. They disgust me.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: October 26, 2010, 03:06:10 PM »

"We appreciate all the prayers & well wishes but the appointment was cancelled at the last minute. To be rescheduled at a to be determined date."

10/31/10 is the deadline for these depos...the defense was only given an extension  only on witnesses who had been added to the State Witness List after May 24, 2010 (that does NOT include Jesse and Richard Grund).

so what's up????  sumptin is up!!  Guess they are going to ask for an extension at the hearing on Friday..........can't wait to hear the excuse.  IIRC JP said if they weren't done he would schedule them himself and gave a veiled warning that the last thing they would want is for him to schedule the depos for them. 

Right. Nights and weekends is what I recall him saying.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: October 26, 2010, 03:11:31 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

10/26/2010     Motion
State of Florida's Motion to Extend Deposition Deadline for Specified Non-Expert Defense Witnesses Listed After May 2010

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: October 26, 2010, 03:18:17 PM »

Updated: 2:51 pm EDT October 26, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team is proposing set rates for travel cost reimbursements for its out-of-state experts

Video Report  http://www.wftv.com/video/25516486/index.html
The defense wants its experts to be able to stay at $150 per night hotels at taxpayers' expense and wants them to be reimbursed for business calls and mileage. Attorneys are trying to get Chief Judge Belvin Perry to approve the reimbursements.

The defense said it has used up all that time, costing taxpayers $16,000, and now wants taxpayers to pay for another 300 hours. Meanwhile, the defense's private investigator has been accused of harassing prosecution witnesses who helped search for Caylee.

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: October 26, 2010, 03:34:40 PM »

Updated: 2:51 pm EDT October 26, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team is proposing set rates for travel cost reimbursements for its out-of-state experts

Video Report  http://www.wftv.com/video/25516486/index.html
The defense wants its experts to be able to stay at $150 per night hotels at taxpayers' expense and wants them to be reimbursed for business calls and mileage. Attorneys are trying to get Chief Judge Belvin Perry to approve the reimbursements.

The defense said it has used up all that time, costing taxpayers $16,000, and now wants taxpayers to pay for another 300 hours. Meanwhile, the defense's private investigator has been accused of harassing prosecution witnesses who helped search for Caylee.

Good luck with this one, Bozo.
Hopefully, Judge Perry will find u some nice accommodations behind bars.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: October 26, 2010, 03:44:09 PM »

wasn't something brought up in one of the hearings about the expert witnesses staying in lee expensive hotels already and JP didn't think they needed to stay in expensive hotels??  Oh why must my memory fail me now!  LOL

He best be in a pissy mood on Fri. He's been far too accommodating to those ungrateful clowns as it is.

Wonder what the reason is for the cancellation of all the depos? I say mind games and stall tactics. They disgust me.

Curly I am so glad you remembered something about it too!! I don't know what, but as Monka pointed out this morning a lot of odd occurrences, even than A's have been muted! What's really up???

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: October 26, 2010, 03:45:30 PM »

Right. Nights and weekends is what I recall him saying.

I sure hope to see him follow through on it......that would really tick the  Buffoon off!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: October 26, 2010, 03:47:51 PM »

10/26/2010     Motion
State of Florida's Motion to Extend Deposition Deadline for Specified Non-Expert Defense Witnesses Listed After May 2010

uummmmm interesting.....well JP's gotta Ok this one since he did the same for the duhfense. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: October 26, 2010, 03:50:53 PM »

Curly I am so glad you remembered something about it too!! I don't know what, but as Monka pointed out this morning a lot of odd occurrences, even than A's have been muted! What's really up???

For sure something's up. I'm feeling it too.
I think they(duhfense and the A's) know they're defeated.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: October 26, 2010, 04:27:01 PM »

For sure something's up. I'm feeling it too.
I think they(duhfense and the A's) know they're defeated.
I want to believe this, too, Curly.  But all I can think of is the scene in "Fatal Attraction" when Glenn Close has drowned in the bathtub, and then BAMM! she gets up! (We need a Zombie Monkey.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: October 26, 2010, 04:29:51 PM »

10/26/2010     Motion

uummmmm interesting.....well JP's gotta Ok this one since he did the same for the duhfense. 
I'm wondering if this has anything to do with Laura Buchanan?  When was she put on the witness list?  I heard a rumor (absolutely NOT verified) on another blog that she might have been trying to fight having to do the depo.  (Extradition isn't the word I'm thinking of, but it's like that.) Can she do that?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: October 26, 2010, 05:20:12 PM »

10/26/2010     Motion

10/26/2010     Notice of Filing
Affidavits of Service
10/26/2010     Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
10/26/2010     Notice of Cancellation of Deposition(s)
10/26/2010     Amended Notice of Hearing
10/29/10 at 1:30 pm
10/29/2010     Status Hearing  (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR) 

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: October 26, 2010, 05:28:45 PM »

10/26/2010     Motion

I'm wondering if this has anything to do with Laura Buchanan?  When was she put on the witness list?  I heard a rumor (absolutely NOT verified) on another blog that she might have been trying to fight having to do the depo.  (Extradition isn't the word I'm thinking of, but it's like that.) Can she do that?

She can try but I doubt she'll succeed.
She inserted herself into the case and now she has to pay the piper.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: October 26, 2010, 05:40:50 PM »

Hey, Trimm!  Thanks for all the updates.  What I find absolutely, (to use an Anthonyism,)fascinating about this motion to "clarify" is that it's clearly Baez's bumbling attempt at another bite of the apple.  I think Judge P. is going to be a little cranky by this time, and I think the apple is going to turn out to be like the witch's apple in Snow White, poisoned.  And I really hope that Baez and co. take a big ol' bite.

I tend to agree, and hope we are right!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: October 26, 2010, 05:42:22 PM »

10/26/2010     Motion

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8228.0
(7) Laura Buchanan - searcher - Mendham, NJ - added June 30, 2010 [State depo Aug. 16, 2010 in NJ

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: October 26, 2010, 05:44:04 PM »

10/26/2010     Motion

10/26/2010     Notice of Filing
Affidavits of Service
10/26/2010     Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
10/26/2010     Notice of Cancellation of Deposition(s)
10/26/2010     Amended Notice of Hearing
10/29/10 at 1:30 pm
10/29/2010     Status Hearing  (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR) 

B&B have been busy!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.