March 29, 2024, 12:35:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #173 10/14/10 - 10/29/10  (Read 183278 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: October 27, 2010, 10:47:10 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/index.html

you gotta look at the picture of Kc on this story!  I LOVE IT!  GO WESH!!!

Give me a hint, which article?

Thanks, Sunny.

this picture....http://www.wesh.com/video/25431974/detail.html

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: October 27, 2010, 10:49:51 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/10/casey-anthony-defense-churning.html
 This Blog Linked From Here Links

Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Casey Anthony Defense Churning?

Good Morning trim and Monks!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: October 27, 2010, 10:51:02 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/102710-lead-detective-to-be-deposed
Lead detective in Anthony case to be deposed by defense
Updated: Wednesday, 27 Oct 2010, 8:27 AM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 27 Oct 2010, 8:27 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. - One of the main figures in the case against Casey Anthony is set to be grilled by the defense Wednesday.

Casey Anthony stands accused of murdering her daughter in 2008. The lead detective from the Orange County Sheriffs office, Corporal Yuri Melich, will be deposed by the defense team. The defense contends that from the beginning Melich has pegged Casey Anthony as the sole suspect.
The defense says there is no evidence to back up the detectives claim.

Melich has been questioned by the defense before; the last time he was deposed he was questioned about a discovery related to cell phone records of a potential witness.

Thursday the subject of the questioning will be if Melich has considered anyone else but Casey Anthony as a suspect in the murder.

I feel sorry for Yuri having to put up with B&B yet again!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: October 27, 2010, 10:51:40 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
10/26/2010     Response
Orange County's; to Defendant's Motion for Reconsideration
10/29/2010     Status Hearing  (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR) 

thanks trim...I want to read this!   Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: October 27, 2010, 10:54:51 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25516807/detail.html
Casey's Defense Wants Experts Reimbursed
Posted: 12:54 pm EDT October 26, 2010
Updated: 1:13 pm EDT October 26, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team is proposing set rates for travel cost reimbursements for its out-of-state experts.

The defense wants its experts to be able to stay at $150 per night hotels at taxpayers' expense and wants them to be reimbursed for business calls and mileage.

Attorneys are trying to get Chief Judge Belvin Perry to approve the reimbursements.

The defense is also asking the court to double the expense allowance for its state private investigator. Judge Perry set a limit of 300 hours for the Florida private investigator and 100 hours for an out-of-state investigator.

The defense said it's used up all that time, costing taxpayers $16,000 and now wants taxpayers to pay for another 300. Its private investigator has been accused of harassing prosecution witnesses who helped search for Caylee.
Hey, Trimm!  Thanks for all the updates.  What I find absolutely, (to use an Anthonyism,)fascinating about this motion to "clarify" is that it's clearly Baez's bumbling attempt at another bite of the apple.  I think Judge P. is going to be a little cranky by this time, and I think the apple is going to turn out to be like the witch's apple in Snow White, poisoned.  And I really hope that Baez and co. take a big ol' bite.

Let them have the whole apple.   
Giggle.  And here's something to wash it down with.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: October 27, 2010, 10:56:01 AM »

LKB's reasons for leaving KC's duhfense team........blah, blah, blah.....cry me a river......I'm getting out my mini violin for miss piggy's pity party!

Linda Kenney Baden
STATEMENT REGARDING MOTION TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CASEY ANTHONY MATTER FROM LINDA KENNEY BADEN, ESQ. [New York, NY] [October 23, 2010]In 2009, I concluded a multi-year pro bono representation, with the great assistant public defender Dale Potter in Tennessee, in a case that resulted in the dismissal of charges against an inmate who had ...previously been on death row for over twenty years, Paul Gregory House. See: http://www.innocenceproject.org/Content/Paul_House_Fully_Cleared_in_1986_TN_Death_Row_Conviction_Case_is_a_profound_reminder_that_our_system_of_justice_must_give_people_every_reasonable_opportunity_to_prove_their_innocence.php
On Friday, October 22, 2010 I filed a motion to withdraw from representation of Casey Anthony in her Florida indictment for death penalty murder. As a result of my involvement with these types of cases, it is my viewpoint that a nationwide overhaul of the system must occur involving both expenses for out of state pro bono lawyers in death penalty cases and multi-state credit for out of state pro bono time to fulfill a lawyer's public service obligations. After nearly two years of representing Casey Anthony in the forensic area, the forensic discovery is about to end. This year alone I took nearly a week's worth of depositions of FBI laboratory criminalists in Washington, D.C. in person and just recently in September several days of depositions of the Oak Ridge National Laboratories by Skype. As you know The State's Attorney has hundreds of attorneys and investigators, millions of dollars and unlimited access to untold State and Federal resources: all trying to find evidence to convict Casey Anthony. They have also employed dozens of investigators and many different forensic labs to try and find what they call 'scientific evidence' against Casey. It was important to help the trial lawyers understand and identify the real science and distinguish it from the kind of unvalidated science that the National Academies of Science (NAS) report addressed last year. Even with the nearly two years of pro bono time I have volunteered, and my funding this year of my own travel expenses because it was in the best interest of the client that I fulfill my commitment review the forensic science during discovery, Florida rules prevent the funding of a pro bono out of state lawyer's expenses even in a death penalty case. As trial approaches, and critical decisions must be made with the client input, it is important for the trial lawyers to have substantial, direct, and constant contact with the client in order to engage in constitutionally effective representation and give appropriate life-saving advice, something not as important during discovery, but which I cannot do from afar.See More
The Innocence Project - Paul House Fully Cleared in 1986 TN Death Row Conviction; Case is “a profoun
www.innocenceproject.org
The Innocence Project is a national litigation and public policy organization dedicated to exonerating wrongfully convicted people through DNA testing and reforming the criminal justice system to prevent future injustice.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=118739614853098&id=627975757

If I was a defense attorney, and had the means to do it, and I believed in my heart of hearts that my client was not guilty, nothing would get in the way of me defending that client.  Doesn't Baez or any of the many attorneys in Florida have room to put her up?  Can they take turns cooking meals?  Can she fly in a different class?  Can she cut expenses any other way?

There would be nothing that would get in the way of defending a person I believed to be innocent if I had the funds, and if I could think outside the box.  The box meaning a five star comfort zone I may be used to living in.

Bearly, like you I believe if she wanted to be there, she would be. I still contend that what she heard from the scientists convinced her there was nothing for her to try to dispute and she cut her losses and got the hell outta dodge. JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #506 on: October 27, 2010, 11:11:40 AM »

The End.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: October 27, 2010, 11:17:46 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/25516966/detail.html
Casey's Attorneys Want $12K More For Investigators
Jose Baez Files Motion To Double Investigative Hours

POSTED: 1:10 pm EDT October 26, 2010
UPDATED: 5:29 pm EDT October 26, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team is asking for hundreds more investigative hours at a cost of thousands of dollars.

Jose Baez filed a motion in Orange County Court asking to double the amount of hours for his investigators.
So far, Baez said his team has spent 300 hours on the case, at a cost of $40 per hour -- $12,000 in all.

The motion asks for an additional $12,000.

In May, Judge Belvin Perry set a cap of 300 hours for the defense's in-state investigators and 100 hours for out-of-state investigators.

In the motion, Baez said the investigator is needed to continue looking into evidence that is still being released by prosecutors.

Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby, who is not involved with the case, said he believes that an additional 300 hours is excessive. However, he said that Judge Belvin Perry may feel obliged to grant Baez' request to keep the case moving toward a May trial date.

Anthony was declared indigent in March. A state commission now doles out money for her defense.
Baez also asked for clarification on which travel expenses defense attorneys can be reimbursed for.
If I was JP I'd think long and hard about that expenditure. I mean Baez and goons used some of the investigators hours to hobble a near blackmail offense(imo) to get Judge Strickland to resign or as they like to say "dismissed". They show how underhanded they are on a regular basis, using the intimidating investigators to harangue TES volunteers is another example. It's like the mission is to defend casey by thrashing everybody in sight via the "investigator".

I wish insurance companies tried as hard to save a life as a defense does.  I wish insurance companies doled out money to save someone half as much as JAC does.

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #508 on: October 27, 2010, 11:24:59 AM »

I so agree, anytime that a Baden smells money and a win they will be there. She smelled no win or money and she said good bye.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: October 27, 2010, 11:37:30 AM »

I think JP is going to have to stop the defense nonsense or he will have to get a knee replacement.  His is gonna wiggle and shake himself right out of that chair on Friday or else he will put that leg to good use and stomp on the defense.  The choice is his.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: October 27, 2010, 11:38:25 AM »

I so agree, anytime that a Baden smells money and a win they will be there. She smelled no win or money and she said good bye.

Yup, it appears her Skype has scratch and sniff.

I believe in miracles!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: October 27, 2010, 12:55:20 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25516807/detail.html
Casey's Defense Wants Experts Reimbursed
Posted: 12:54 pm EDT October 26, 2010
Updated: 2:51 pm EDT October 26, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team is proposing set rates for travel cost reimbursements for its out-of-state experts

Video Report  http://www.wftv.com/video/25516486/index.html
The defense wants its experts to be able to stay at $150 per night hotels at taxpayers' expense and wants them to be reimbursed for business calls and mileage. Attorneys are trying to get Chief Judge Belvin Perry to approve the reimbursements.

The defense is also asking the court to double the expense allowance for its state private investigator. Judge Perry set a limit of 300 hours for the Florida private investigator and 100 hours for an out-of-state investigator.

The defense said it has used up all that time, costing taxpayers $16,000, and now wants taxpayers to pay for another 300 hours. Meanwhile, the defense's private investigator has been accused of harassing prosecution witnesses who helped search for Caylee.
Funny, I wasn't able to find anywhere in their motion exactly what hourly rate they are requesting the taxpayers pay the dream-on team for wholesale witness-tampering...

That rate will be on the matchbook cover written in pencil that JB will slip to J Perry. That way JB will be able to shuffle his feet and admit that he wasn't aware that the JAC has an established rate, he'l be filing a motion to argue that   

Lol! You are on a roll, mizjay.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: October 27, 2010, 01:27:11 PM »

The End.

Hi Nut!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: October 27, 2010, 01:41:02 PM »

The difference being that Paul House is innocent and slore is guilty.

The Greatest Collection of ME Worship ever assembled on one CD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvu5pTSr6Pk

If you haven’t seen it. Truly laugh out loud.

Here's another:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zrmDDKHnH0w?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/zrmDDKHnH0w?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Omg too hella  funny

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: October 27, 2010, 01:42:11 PM »

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2010/10/27/greased-pig-ditches-anthony-a-clown-rodeo/
Eggtreenews 
Greased Pig Ditches Anthony A$$ Clown Rodeo
Posted October 27, 2010 by eggtreenews

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: October 27, 2010, 02:46:08 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/
How Many Weeks Does Linda Kenney Baden Believe Are In a Year?
10/27/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: October 27, 2010, 04:18:22 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
10/27/2010     Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
10/27/2010     Motion to Intervene
for Limited Purpose of Opposing Defendant's Motion for Reconsideration
10/29/2010     Status Hearing  (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR) 

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: October 27, 2010, 04:22:02 PM »

10/27/10

I particularly enjoyed this article.
It is so sad to me when LKB resigned, not one mention of precious Caylee.
Not to worry, justice will come sooner or later.  I keep praying for sooner.
And all these wanna get richer people will have to pay the piper and I'm not talking about the pied piper either.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: October 27, 2010, 04:49:33 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25539864/detail.html
Casey Attorney: Investigative Money 'Used Up'
Defense Asking For 300 More Hours At Cost Of $12,000
POSTED: 3:33 pm EDT October 27, 2010
UPDATED: 4:38 pm EDT October 27, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- One of Casey Anthony's attorneys gave more insight on Wednesday into a request from the defense team asking for more funding for investigative hours.

This week, defense attorneys filed a motion asking Judge Belvin Perry to double the amount of investigative hours permitted for review of new evidence. The request would total up to $12,000.
May, Perry set a cap of 300 hours for in-state investigators and 100 hours for out-of-state investigators. The new request asks for an additional 300 hours.

On Wednesday, Anthony defense attorney Cheney Mason told WESH 2 News the hours that were originally approved have already been used.

"Investigators have used (them) up. We just need more, that's all," Mason said.

Mason and other attorneys deposed lead investigator Yuri Melich on Wednesday.

Anthony was declared indigent in March. A state agency now administers funds that are used for her defense.
A case status hearing will be held on Friday afternoon. Perry is expected to address several money-related issues at the hearing. Court officials said Anthony will be present at the status hearing for the first time in months.

WESH.com will stream Friday's status hearing live.

Video at link

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: October 27, 2010, 04:49:55 PM »

10/27/10

Great read.
I love those statement analysis.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.