April 20, 2024, 02:43:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #173 10/14/10 - 10/29/10  (Read 183803 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2010, 08:42:03 AM »

Protective custody has to be more expensive than gen pop.
I think it's time for Casey to relocate.

Hi Curly....me too...I could see it at first....but not now!!  Perhaps a reality check would get a confession outta her!!

I don't think a reality check would work, she would probably want to take it to Target and spend it.

Now, that's a giggle!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2010, 08:42:58 AM »

Tupelohoney shared this:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.wesh.com/news/21714207/detail.html

Source: Forensic Trail To Connect Anthony To Remains
Souces Points To 3 Key Pieces Of Evidence

POSTED: 4:17 pm EST November 24, 2009
UPDATED: 5:39 pm EST November 24, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Three findings buried deep in the trove of forensic evidence could be the link between Casey Anthony and her daughter's remains in the woods, a source said Tuesday.

In a report from the so-called "body farm" in Tennessee, Dr. Arpad Vass found a substance called "adipocere," which is commonly referred to as "grave wax" on paper towels recovered from a trash bag inside Anthony's car trunk. That dark, flaky substance he said comes from decomposing fatty tissues in humans and pigs.

snipped by me:
OMG she hit a pig, not a squirrel!

The pig was behind the wheel, not under the wheels.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2010, 08:47:03 AM »

I would be glad to volunteer to help.  (But only if Baez, Mason, Lyons, etc. agree not to call me, EVER!)

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2010, 08:47:51 AM »

OMG I was transporting a dead pig to a pig roast.......then someone stole the pig out of my trunk~!!! We all went hungry...

Oh, did I forget to say it was a hairy pig.  So, then the bad spirits were after me for bouncing the pig from the trunk and to chase them away, I had to do dancing rituals for 31 days, sometimes without clothes, along with drinking potions and feeding everyone a bunch of $h!t and giving them Kool-aid to drink...

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2010, 08:49:41 AM »

Hi Curly....me too...I could see it at first....but not now!!  Perhaps a reality check would get a confession outta her!!

I don't think a reality check would work, she would probably want to take it to Target and spend it.

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2010, 08:51:25 AM »

The dates of the last two articles you quoted are old, Boo.  I freaked out the same way you did.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2010, 08:56:16 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/10/casey-anthony-wesh-tabulates-costs-of-confining-cooperative-casey.html
Main | Fox News scores its biggest audience of year with Chilean miners »

Casey Anthony: WESH tabulates costs of confining cooperative Casey
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on October, 15 2010 7:57 AM
To mark the second anniversary of Casey Anthony’s indictment, WESH-Ch. 2 on Thursday tabulated the costs of her confinement for 730 straight days.

Housing Anthony at the Orange County Jail costs more than $30,000 a year, WESH’s Bob Kealing reported. He put the overall cost so far at $67,000. She is the 40th longest-serving inmate of 3,657 in the jail complex, Kealing added.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The trial is scheduled to start in May.

A jail spokesman described Anthony as a cooperative inmate. She spends 23 hours of every day isolated in her jail cell, but Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby recently saw her in a jail classroom watching a soap opera. That was a stroke of luck for WESH, which draws on Hornsby for legal analysis of the case. Hornsby said, “I don’t think Casey Anthony has it good by any means.”

WESH and WFTV-Ch. 9 reported that the son of Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee’s remains, will be deposed via Skype on Oct. 28. The son lives in Washington state.

BBM

Of course he said that, he has a client in the same area, it's a conflict of interest of sorts, what's he going to say, Casey has it really good there, but my client doesn't.

Rolling Eyes

I believe in miracles!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2010, 09:26:23 AM »

Thanks for the chuckle, Bearly.

Yeah, Sunny. She's way too comfortable where she is. So comfortable in fact, that she can't be bothered to attend her status hearings.
I'm sick of the whole lot of them.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2010, 09:28:43 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/10/casey-anthony-wesh-tabulates-costs-of-confining-cooperative-casey.html
Main | Fox News scores its biggest audience of year with Chilean miners »

Casey Anthony: WESH tabulates costs of confining cooperative Casey
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on October, 15 2010 7:57 AM
To mark the second anniversary of Casey Anthony’s indictment, WESH-Ch. 2 on Thursday tabulated the costs of her confinement for 730 straight days.

Housing Anthony at the Orange County Jail costs more than $30,000 a year, WESH’s Bob Kealing reported. He put the overall cost so far at $67,000. She is the 40th longest-serving inmate of 3,657 in the jail complex, Kealing added.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The trial is scheduled to start in May.

A jail spokesman described Anthony as a cooperative inmate. She spends 23 hours of every day isolated in her jail cell, but Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby recently saw her in a jail classroom watching a soap opera. That was a stroke of luck for WESH, which draws on Hornsby for legal analysis of the case. Hornsby said, “I don’t think Casey Anthony has it good by any means.”

WESH and WFTV-Ch. 9 reported that the son of Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee’s remains, will be deposed via Skype on Oct. 28. The son lives in Washington state.

BBM

Of course he said that, he has a client in the same area, it's a conflict of interest of sorts, what's he going to say, Casey has it really good there, but my client doesn't.

Rolling Eyes

Exactly.  Although, when was the last time any of us got to not worry about bills, and where our next meal is coming from, and sit casually watchiing a soap opera?  That sounds like "having it good" to me.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2010, 09:55:17 AM »

The dates of the last two articles you quoted are old, Boo.  I freaked out the same way you did.

Thank you Bearly, I thought we were taking a huge step back!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2010, 10:11:39 AM »

Anytime Boo!

I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2010, 10:12:02 AM »

We are......but forensics do not lie.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2010, 10:16:37 AM »

I went back and bolded the dates and put them in red, it's too much on the heart before the morning coffee.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2010, 10:17:59 AM »

We are......but forensics do not lie.

You're right, Nut, but the defense is so used to the liars in this case, they are not used to the truth.   

It is great to see you!   

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2010, 12:14:24 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=623623410/15/2010     Response
Justice Administrative Commission's; to Motion to Determine a Reasonable Budget for Due Process Costs in a Capital Case and Motion to Incur Certain Specified Costs

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2010, 12:43:45 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=623623410/15/2010     Response
Justice Administrative Commission's; to Motion to Determine a Reasonable Budget for Due Process Costs in a Capital Case and Motion to Incur Certain Specified Costs

In the above link, I also read that $10,321.69 has been paid by various people, media, attorneys, "customer", expunged, and sealed for copies in the case.  Besides names I am familiar with here are some I don't know: Mary Nguyen Modelman, Aixa Y. Diza, Amy Edwards, Sarah Lundy, Corie Dupri Murray, Silvers PA, William Slabaugh, Michael Deforest, Adam Longo, Bianca M. Pieto, Antholy J. Pipitone, Stephanie T. Courtgnoux, Kendra L. Oestreich, Nancy Leuing, Mary M. Jackson.  Probably assistants or something.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2010, 12:46:22 PM »

In the above link, I also read that $10,321.69 has been paid by various people, media, attorneys, "customer", expunged, and sealed for copies in the case.  Besides names I am familiar with here are some I don't know: Mary Nguyen Modelman, Aixa Y. Diza, Amy Edwards, Sarah Lundy, Corie Dupri Murray, Silvers PA, William Slabaugh, Michael Deforest, Adam Longo, Bianca M. Pieto, Antholy J. Pipitone, Stephanie T. Courtgnoux, Kendra L. Oestreich, Nancy Leuing, Mary M. Jackson.  Probably assistants or something.

Off the top of my head, I can tell you Adam Longo, Sarah Lundy, Bianca Pieto, Anthony Pipitone are all journalists.  I thnk Amy Edwards is also.

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2010, 12:49:36 PM »

OMG I was transporting a dead pig to a pig roast.......then someone stole the pig out of my trunk~!!! We all went hungry...

Oh, did I forget to say it was a hairy pig.  So, then the bad spirits were after me for bouncing the pig from the trunk and to chase them away, I had to do dancing rituals for 31 days, sometimes without clothes, along with drinking potions and feeding everyone a bunch of $h!t and giving them Kool-aid to drink...

Bearly,

I just left Haleigh's thread fuming and come here and get the laugh of the week!  You are more creative than my five year old trying to get out of something....sadly Casey and her team might grab that theory and run with it....poor Casey was only doing what needed to be done to protect herself and family performing these seemingly strange rituals that actually make sense if we would just have an o pen mind.

Can anyone tell me how the  situation with Kronk is being addressed?  Did he actually say he had found Caylee before she was found?  How has this been explained.  I had  not taken it seriously before now.

Thanks in advance,

Terri
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2010, 01:06:00 PM »

Off the top of my head, I can tell you Adam Longo, Sarah Lundy, Bianca Pieto, Anthony Pipitone are all journalists.  I thnk Amy Edwards is also.
Thank you -- just curious.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2010, 02:01:28 PM »

Forensic Entomology Investigations Report Of Diagnostic Laboratory Examination
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/1106/21539770.pdf

Pretty much explains all you need to know...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.