April 26, 2024, 10:37:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #173 10/14/10 - 10/29/10  (Read 183998 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: October 29, 2010, 11:17:03 AM »

SunnyinTX, BooMonkey, TURBOTHINK, beachwego, NCMike and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi Beach...miss you, Hi Mike!!  BOO

Hey Sunny
Just getting ready for this afternoons shenanigans by Bozo, Mason, and the rest of the Anthony camp.  Haven't heard much from George and Cindy, are they expected in court today?

Hi Mike...don't know what to expect in this case anymore....I think they will show up...but the new attorney's seem to have been able to rein them in.!!  But it reminds me of the saying about closing the barn door after the cows got out   IMO there is NOTHING the A's could do to change their image.

I agree with your opinion, their image is toast, and soon their daughter will be too!  Just hope that George and Cindy get that Karmic kick in the arse they so richly deserve.

me too Mike....they are despicable people

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: October 29, 2010, 11:17:43 AM »

YW! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #602 on: October 29, 2010, 11:20:49 AM »

Yes thank-you Sunny, I always use Fox Orlando   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #603 on: October 29, 2010, 11:22:58 AM »

SUNNY!! Thank you!!!  I had just enough time to look in quickly (fom work) to make sure I knew when it started and you had it all in this nice package!   

I'll see you all then!!!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: October 29, 2010, 11:34:57 AM »

me too NR, it's the only one I can use to see the live feed.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: October 29, 2010, 11:36:46 AM »

SUNNY!! Thank you!!!  I had just enough time to look in quickly (fom work) to make sure I knew when it started and you had it all in this nice package!   

I'll see you all then!!!   

Hi CBB!  See you then!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: October 29, 2010, 11:58:04 AM »

I always watch channel 9 in orlando. I think that is Fox.  They never seem to have the "blank" spots or time outs on their network.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: October 29, 2010, 12:10:39 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/58585988/10252010-Notice-of-Cancellation-of-Depos

One mystery solved....Jesse Grund's depos was canceled, as he had an out of town job interview, per an email from the State's Attorney office on 10/21/10.

No explanation given for R Grund's or S Hernandez's cancellation.

Also note the Certificate of Service is only signed by Mason....
Hey Sunny!  Thanks for this tidbit....I'm glad JG was the reason instead of the defense.  Of course Baez will whine about it......  I wonder if the defense cancelled because JG did.....you know, any ole excuse will do.

Thanks for all the links that will be televising today.

Justice for Caylee!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: October 29, 2010, 12:13:56 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25561067/detail.html
Casey Expected In Court For Friday's Hearing
Posted: 6:18 am EDT October 29, 2010
Updated: 6:23 am EDT October 29, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's legal team will be in court early Friday afternoon to fight to keep her jail records private and get more taxpayer money for its defense.

Casey is also expected to be in court. It will be the first time she has appeared since July.

The hearing is scheduled for 1:30pm and WFTV.com will be livestreaming the hearing in full.

The defense is expected to present a new argument to get her jail records sealed based on a recent court of appeal ruling, but prosecutors say the ruling isn't relevant, because it applies to personal phone calls, not public phone calls, visitation, or jail account records.

Thanks, Trimm!  Hello everyone!  Hi Cappy, haven't seen you in a Monkey's Age!  Sunny, as always, thanks for keeping the light on for us.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: October 29, 2010, 12:15:23 PM »

Turbo, your info is always appreciated.  I will be in and out this afternoon.  I am looking forward to a recap and loud guffaws from the cage.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #610 on: October 29, 2010, 12:20:49 PM »

Phew....I thought I missed it.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: October 29, 2010, 12:27:26 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/102910-casey-anthony-back-in-court
Casey Anthony back in court today
Updated: Friday, 29 Oct 2010, 12:01 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 29 Oct 2010, 11:52 AM EDT

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: October 29, 2010, 12:37:12 PM »

Hey everyone, Ill be watching the hearing...throwing pillows and spewing disdain toward Bozo and "Perry Mason NOT".   Well, I noticed a few weeks ago my suspicions that LKB left the defense team was correct, she wont be the last defense attorney or expert to leave this train wreck attempt to save this skanky monster.

There has got to be a limit to just how much money Casey's defense can ask taxpayers to fork over for a fishing expedition!    Bozo was an idiot from day one not to ask for a deal, but we all know he saw this case as his ticket to "face time" & a possible established future, wannabe Johnny Cochran that he is...what he didnt calculate was how this case would harm his reputation tenfold before it would benefit him, but that's what self-absorbed buttholes do.  Personally, I would not be shocked if Bozo ends up disbarred by the time this is all said and done.   In the end, all these tactics & delays of the inevitable will be answered with a guilty verdict for Casey & hopefully a few other heads will roll on a slow journey to H E double hockey sticks!

A side bar comment, I noticed you guys heard about the Florida case of the girl who killed her baby boy because he interrupted her FB Farmville game...personally instead of a sweet plea, I think this scum should have been fatally hit over the head with her computer!   I enjoy a few FB games personally, its a great past time when one has time & no pending life priorities are present.  This girl isnt ill, it was a choice for her to be this selfish.   I dont see it as obsessed or delusional, I see it as a mindful decision to be more concerned about a game over a precious life!  I'm rather disappointed the State accepted a plea in this case as it should have set a precedent to the fullest extent of the law as I fear there are too many individuals that abuse what social networking sites offer or are intended to provide.    This was a despicable act that shouldnt have been minimized!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: October 29, 2010, 12:40:19 PM »

Curly I am so glad you remembered something about it too!! I don't know what, but as Monka pointed out this morning a lot of odd occurrences, even than A's have been muted! What's really up???

He is trying to negotiate a plea with the state.  

BTW, Did you all see where another woman in Fl killed her child because the child kept interrupting her farmville game on facebook. She immediately pleaded guilty and the article I read said she would be out in 8 years. That is what my brother said Bozo should have done with KC and he said she would have been out in 8-10 years. Of course Bozo had all those grandiose plans for his own fame and fortune and now he sealed her fate fate to a minimum of life in prison.

Good Morning Monks and Monkettes!  Turbo, you are not alone in your thoughts that he is trying to work a plea deal.....I am on the fence.  If it happens I really can't see the State agreeing to anything less that LWOP. And that IMO would be fine.

I didn't see that.....8 years?????

Here you go Sunny.
Facebook mom..
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39890549/ns/local_news-jacksonville_fl/

This one is bad.....
http://www.khou.com/news/local/Houston-mom-of-baby-starved-to-death-freed-103854864.html

Casey is not the only monster,huh?
I so hope Juge Perry gives it this today......  

From the article: ""Too often we get someone who is engaging in child abuse, and they’re able to plead down to much lesser charges than if they had harmed an adult," said Hamilton."

My brother said from the beginning that Bozo needed to get all the charges combined before they found the body, plead them down to about 25 years and with good time KC would have been out in 8-10 years, maybe even less depending on the way Florida counted good time. Of course BOZO was not a real criminal lawyer and screwed up the entire thing.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #614 on: October 29, 2010, 12:55:08 PM »

I so agree with you Turbo.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: October 29, 2010, 12:58:02 PM »

From the article: ""Too often we get someone who is engaging in child abuse, and they’re able to plead down to much lesser charges than if they had harmed an adult," said Hamilton."

My brother said from the beginning that Bozo needed to get all the charges combined before they found the body, plead them down to about 25 years and with good time KC would have been out in 8-10 years, maybe even less depending on the way Florida counted good time. Of course BOZO was not a real criminal lawyer and screwed up the entire thing.
Thanks goodness Baez is who he is.....and of course Casey is Casey and will never admit any wrong doing(s) to Caylee. Karma, yep, karma.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: October 29, 2010, 12:59:05 PM »

Im giggling Bearly the way you phrased my absence "Monkey's age."      Good to see you all!

I just heard on TruTV Insessions that they will be covering the hearing.   I was watching the DP phase of the "Ninja style" home invasion/murder trial.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: October 29, 2010, 01:06:14 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25561067/detail.html
Casey Expected In Court For Friday's Hearing
Posted: 6:18 am EDT October 29, 2010
Updated: 12:53 pm EDT October 29, 2010

<snipped>
WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says the defense team's focus seems to be off and some of its reasons for wanting more tax money do not seem reasonable.

Casey's lawyers are trying for a third time to seal all public records pertaining to her stay at the Orange County jail, including her phone calls and visits, as well as her commissary purchases.

The county's lawyers, speaking for the jail, say the recent appeals court decision the defense is using to try to seal Casey's records isn't relevant to the case.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry will take up those issues at Friday afternoon's hearing.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: October 29, 2010, 01:06:52 PM »

I remember you sharing this with us...

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: October 29, 2010, 01:07:37 PM »

Im giggling Bearly the way you phrased my absence "Monkey's age."      Good to see you all!

I just heard on TruTV Insessions that they will be covering the hearing.   I was watching the DP phase of the "Ninja style" home invasion/murder trial.
I'm watching too Capp, and it just sickens me to hear his atty say, "He will never be able to hold his wife in his arms again, or his children...."  Oh, gag me with a spoon, if he had cared about his family to begin with, he would have stayed clean and not gunned down these parents in front of their children.  I know everyone deserves a good defense, but it's so nauseating to hear what the defendant deserves, what he will miss out on.  They deserve less than what they get IMO. I wonder if this phase will be a golden moment for Baez.  LOL  I won't type what comes to mind... 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.