June 03, 2024, 08:32:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #173 10/14/10 - 10/29/10  (Read 186522 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: October 16, 2010, 12:11:01 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=623623410/15/2010     Response
Justice Administrative Commission's; to Motion to Determine a Reasonable Budget for Due Process Costs in a Capital Case and Motion to Incur Certain Specified Costs

In the above link, I also read that $10,321.69 has been paid by various people, media, attorneys, "customer", expunged, and sealed for copies in the case.  Besides names I am familiar with here are some I don't know: Mary Nguyen Modelman, Aixa Y. Diza, Amy Edwards, Sarah Lundy, Corie Dupri Murray, Silvers PA, William Slabaugh, Michael Deforest, Adam Longo, Bianca M. Pieto, Antholy J. Pipitone, Stephanie T. Courtgnoux, Kendra L. Oestreich, Nancy Leuing, Mary M. Jackson.  Probably assistants or something.

Off the top of my head, I can tell you Adam Longo, Sarah Lundy, Bianca Pieto, Anthony Pipitone are all journalists.  I thnk Amy Edwards is also.

I guess I am dumb, but WHY would the court pay journalists?

Turbo
your not the only one!!  I hope not!!!

Loca
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: October 16, 2010, 05:09:37 AM »

Sorry if my post was misleading -- this is what people have paid to the court to get copies of Motions, etc.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: October 16, 2010, 09:01:13 AM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/10/16/casey-anthony-circus-car-driver-wanted/
Casey Anthony: Circus Car Driver Wanted
10/16/2010
donchais

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: October 16, 2010, 10:48:02 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/10/casey-anthony-duct-tape-issue.html
Friday, October 15, 2010
Casey Anthony Duct Tape Issue

the duhfense can say anything they want....the evidence will speak the truth

Hi there sunny
I agree!!! the truth is too overwhelming for them to deal with!! I dont think casey is prepared for what is to come soon!!! she is under the false pretense that she will walk out of there in masons arms!!!  she is already planning what she will do with all the money she thinks she will  make hell she probably is thinking of starring in her own movie!!! 

I will be glued to my t.v set when she is found guilty!!!

Hi loca....you will have lots of company being glued to the TV. I think anyone who has tried to get Kc to face the truth is no longer part of the nightmare group...Mason is an old FOOL.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: October 16, 2010, 10:55:08 AM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/10/16/casey-anthony-circus-car-driver-wanted/
Casey Anthony: Circus Car Driver Wanted
10/16/2010
donchais

Good Morning Monks!!  trim...........

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2010, 02:36:26 PM »

Tooo hella early to spil coffee on my keyboard lmao.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: October 16, 2010, 02:37:40 PM »

Friday, October 15, 2010

Hi there sunny
I agree!!! the truth is too overwhelming for them to deal with!! I dont think casey is prepared for what is to come soon!!! she is under the false pretense that she will walk out of there in masons arms!!!  she is already planning what she will do with all the money she thinks she will  make hell she probably is thinking of starring in her own movie!!! 

Hi loca....you will have lots of company being glued to the TV. I think anyone who has tried to get Kc to face the truth is no longer part of the nightmare group...Mason is an old FOOL.....

Sunny

Mason will retire with that stigmas  of being part of the circus narrated by bozo.

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: October 16, 2010, 03:48:42 PM »

Sorry if my post was misleading -- this is what people have paid to the court to get copies of Motions, etc.

Okay, that makes a lot more sense.  LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2010, 03:53:10 PM »

Friday, October 15, 2010

Hi there sunny

Sunny

Mason will retire with that stigmas  of being part of the circus narrated by bozo.

You're right about that. The stench of this case will stick with him forever (as it should), I'll never understand why he got involved..not so much with casey but why would he jump into a working relationship with Baez? It's obvious that he's a moron, an ego maniac and seems oblivious to the law. Surely he could see that no matter what clout another atty has Bozo is not stepping aside to let them have control?????  Don't get it   
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: October 16, 2010, 04:37:47 PM »

Friday, October 15, 2010

Hi there sunny

Sunny

You're right about that. The stench of this case will stick with him forever (as it should), I'll never understand why he got involved..not so much with casey but why would he jump into a working relationship with Baez? It's obvious that he's a moron, an ego maniac and seems oblivious to the law. Surely he could see that no matter what clout another atty has Bozo is not stepping aside to let them have control?????  Don't get it   

His pride wont let him allow mason to take the lead even so if he did  it wouldnt help casey! but bozo is so self absorbed remember he said he was the first hispanic to take on a case with this magnitude. The only difference is he is not qualified! has not listened to anyone. I am thinking that is why lyons left!  I just cant see him in court arguing for her! I dont see him having the skills or language to do his presentation in an effective way!1
I think we are going to see him make a fool of himself live t.v!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: October 16, 2010, 04:41:00 PM »

Friday, October 15, 2010

Hi there sunny

Sunny

His pride wont let him allow mason to take the lead even so if he did  it wouldnt help casey! but bozo is so self absorbed remember he said he was the first hispanic to take on a case with this magnitude. The only difference is he is not qualified! has not listened to anyone. I am thinking that is why lyons left!  I just cant see him in court arguing for her! I dont see him having the skills or language to do his presentation in an effective way!1

Actualy were going to see them both make fools of themselves. I have seen mason in several cases in action! the nelson serrano case for one! mason well so sure they didnt have enough evidence on his clien t. Now the man sits on death row ! waiting for his date with the needle.
 I think the man(mason) is old and is even showing signs of  old age effect his work and his mood which is downright nasty.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: October 16, 2010, 04:44:01 PM »

Hi there sunny

Sunny

Actualy were going to see them both make fools of themselves. I have seen mason in several cases in action! the nelson serrano case for one! mason well so sure they didnt have enough evidence on his clien t. Now the man sits on death row ! waiting for his date with the needle.
 I think the man(mason) is old and is even showing signs of  old age effect his work and his mood which is downright nasty.

lol check this out

Loca
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: October 16, 2010, 06:34:32 PM »

Chica~ as far as either of them arguing in court, some days I really believe they will follow the same pattern as her fraud trial. Bluster their way all through to near the end and then try to work a deal if the State will go for it. Other days i think they'll go for broke, scrambling to get every last drop of tv face time they can, work the only real angle of defense which is try to imply shoddy police work, cause all the other avenues are bogus and would most likely require casey to testify. How else can they forge any new culprit without her admitting that the nanny story was a big fat dumb lie? With these mental midgets who knows!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: October 17, 2010, 12:20:23 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/
Does Cindy Anthony Know Lee Anthony Obstructed Justice?
10/17/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: October 17, 2010, 02:48:21 PM »

Chica~ as far as either of them arguing in court, some days I really believe they will follow the same pattern as her fraud trial. Bluster their way all through to near the end and then try to work a deal if the State will go for it. Other days i think they'll go for broke, scrambling to get every last drop of tv face time they can, work the only real angle of defense which is try to imply shoddy police work, cause all the other avenues are bogus and would most likely require casey to testify. How else can they forge any new culprit without her admitting that the nanny story was a big fat dumb lie? With these mental midgets who knows!

Mizjay
thats possible!! these people are crzy ! delusional and I hope and pray that after caseys trial they will get teflon cindy for obstructing justice! along with lee and  george.
I am so sick of them I have never ever seen any behaviour like this out of grandparents/parents.
they are not the norm!!

Loca
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2010, 03:18:03 PM »

Mizjay
thats possible!! these people are crzy ! delusional and I hope and pray that after caseys trial they will get teflon cindy for obstructing justice! along with lee and  george.
I am so sick of them I have never ever seen any behaviour like this out of grandparents/parents.
they are not the norm!!

"not the norm"... what an understatement!  I want them held accountable too. Don't know if it'll happen and there's not much any of us can do BUT one thing that we can do is try and make sure that they never try to use Caylee's demise to make a name for themselves in the child advocate world. Their desire to be legitimate should be shot down every time they attempt to step foot onto a podium. It looks like the media just won't shun them because they're so sensational and bring ratings, even negative attention seems to be acceptable to the networks but charities have to hold a higher bar or people will not contribute and hopefully there's a moral reason too. (stepping off the soapbox now)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: October 17, 2010, 04:18:09 PM »

Mizjay
they are not the norm!!

I agree, they should be charged or they will set a precedence and others will follow behind them thinking they will not be held accountable either.  It will be the 'Anthony Defense.'  A very bad idea.  I understand they are upset.  Being upset should not be a reason to get a pass for obstructing justice, or any of the other many things they did while walking all over their Grandchild's grave.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: October 17, 2010, 04:36:49 PM »

Mizjay
they are not the norm!!

I agree, they should be charged or they will set a precedence and others will follow behind them thinking they will not be held accountable either.  It will be the 'Anthony Defense.'  A very bad idea.  I understand they are upset.  Being upset should not be a reason to get a pass for obstructing justice, or any of the other many things they did while walking all over their Grandchild's grave.

Theres plenty of proof ob obstruction in this case. I am reminded of the time they chased two women at a high speed from the  site where caylee was found. I mean to me that is totaly hillbilly fabulous!! I think that the mudturds were with them!!
I mean who does this! who acts like that!!
there is so much on them for obstruction and I think that after casey goes to her new jail where a sign will hang from the entrance!! mi casa es tu casa!! translated my house is your house!!
I would be curious how this bat crazy cameleon will adapt!! I kinda think she will  do as she has always!! do everything to fit in!! everywhere she went she made new friends and took on a different personality depending who she was with.

To be honest I am realy looking foward to see her mug  face expression when tony is sitting in front of her along with amy and all her x friends. I think m greatest sadistic pleasure will be when she is prounounced guilty!! I want to see the look on her and cindys face!!

EVERY newspaper will show the facial expressions oh lets not forget baez!!!  the world will celebrate justice on this day!!

rant over lol

Loca
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #118 on: October 17, 2010, 05:38:38 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/57236837/10122010-Cancellation-of-Depo---Laura-Buchanan

I found it interesting that the State was notified on the 11th that LB was gonna be too ill on the 13th to be deposed??? Monkey Devil!

Reminds me of the time in the Phil Spector trial when her hubby was testifying, and she was mysteriously out sick, then as soon as he was finished, BAM she was A-OK

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: October 18, 2010, 08:57:15 AM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/10/18/recap-casey-anthony-cupid-profile/
Written on 18 October 2010 at 05:48 by humbleopinion
RECAP: Casey Anthony Cupid profile…..

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.