April 30, 2024, 07:29:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #173 10/14/10 - 10/29/10  (Read 184225 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: October 21, 2010, 03:10:05 PM »

Not surprised,  but I am  wondering just  how low Baez will go...
...or how low he has gone already and not been busted. Tim Miller and Nejame fought hard for this to be handled in the right way. The questions were asked and answered over the phone, that should have been the end of contact. Who gave authority for the defense to do follow up interrogations, in person, unannounced at the searcher's home? How does that jive with appointing a Special Magistrate to oversee? Given the defense penchant for ripping innocent citizens reputations apart, is it any wonder some felt threatened?
IMO, the intimidation began the moment the PI knocked at their door.

Deenie, I hope Lyons is charged too but he reports to Baez. Unless he used his own gas and time, his superior should be held accountable also. Baez has used up his allotment of " I wasn't aware of that"
AMEN to that mizjay, time he pays the piper for his deception and down right arrogance. 

Mizjay
do ya think that it will be brought up in this next hearing! their antics!! dirty low down nasty antics.?
I don't know. I don't know if the charge of tampering will go forward, don't know if it can/will be addressed on the 29th?? Every time there's a hearing, seems like it becomes a free-for-all so who knows. But it does seem like if it is not acceptable to JP he will have to make some kind of decree to make them stop doing it. Maybe somebody else can answer better, legal stuff is way over my head!   
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: October 21, 2010, 04:15:26 PM »

I still want to know when Laura Buchanan's depo is going to be rescheduled.
How do they just let these things drop?

I would say we will hear about that in the status hearing because the State brings up her lack of complying with the supeonea each time in court and this one I hope the judge orders her picked up.

I hope he does to, but I do not think he can in NJ from Fla, no?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: October 21, 2010, 04:20:12 PM »

here's the transcripts of the 2 TES searchers

Brett Reilly - http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22918425/detail.html

Brett Churchill - http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22918425/detail.html

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: October 21, 2010, 04:46:12 PM »

I would say we will hear about that in the status hearing because the State brings up her lack of complying with the supeonea each time in court and this one I hope the judge orders her picked up.

How about a bench warrant for contempt of court. That way if she is stopped for anything the warrant would show up. Just make her uncomfortable enough to give the depo.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: October 21, 2010, 05:00:03 PM »

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...s/0914.22.html

914.22 Tampering with or harassing a witness, victim, or informant; penalties.

(1)A person who knowingly uses intimidation or physical force, or threatens another person, or attempts to do so, or engages in misleading conduct toward another person, or offers pecuniary benefit or gain to another person, with intent to cause or induce any person to:

(a)Withhold testimony, or withhold a record, document, or other object, from an official investigation or official proceeding;

(b)Alter, destroy, mutilate, or conceal an object with intent to impair the integrity or availability of the object for use in an official investigation or official proceeding;

(c)Evade legal process summoning that person to appear as a witness, or to produce a record, document, or other object, in an official investigation or an official proceeding;

(d)Be absent from an official proceeding to which such person has been summoned by legal process;

(e)Hinder, delay, or prevent the communication to a law enforcement officer or judge of information relating to the commission or possible commission of an offense or a violation of a condition of probation, parole, or release pending a judicial proceeding; or

(f)Testify untruthfully in an official investigation or an official proceeding,

commits the crime of tampering with a witness, victim, or informant.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: October 21, 2010, 05:06:15 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/
Did Casey Anthony Lie to Jose Baez About What Happened to Caylee?
10/21/10

We have learned Mr. Baez cannot hold his own with Nancy Grace.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: October 21, 2010, 05:09:46 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/
Did Casey Anthony Lie to Jose Baez About What Happened to Caylee?
10/21/10

thanks trimm

He is so stupid/inept stupid!! I just wanna reach through my monitor and b.slap him!! lol ! seriously he has no idea how to speak right! he tries to sound intelligent and ends up looking stupider!! lol

Trying to defend the indefensible, and trying to get people to believe the unbelievable, does it to a person.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: October 21, 2010, 05:16:34 PM »

How about a bench warrant for contempt of court. That way if she is stopped for anything the warrant would show up. Just make her uncomfortable enough to give the depo.

What about 'Obstruction of Justice?'

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: October 21, 2010, 05:21:22 PM »

We have heard over and over, 'murder is different.'  Maybe there are stronger penalties used in a murder trial. 

I believe in miracles!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: October 21, 2010, 06:06:04 PM »

The point I am making is that Fla has no standing to arrest her for anything in NJ, it does not cross state lines.

They must first petition the court and in effect extradite her. She would be a flaming imbecile if she does that.

Maybe Jeremiah Lyons is on her stoop right now.
B
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: October 22, 2010, 07:07:01 AM »

Justice for Caylee.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: October 22, 2010, 08:53:26 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
10/21/2010     Correspondence

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: October 22, 2010, 09:24:09 AM »

Good Morning trim!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: October 22, 2010, 09:47:53 AM »

Right. There's that pesky little jurisdiction issue to contend with.
But if she's subpoenaed, doesn't she have to comply eventually?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: October 22, 2010, 09:48:46 AM »

Sorry, got in the quote box.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #275 on: October 22, 2010, 12:26:26 PM »

here's the transcripts of the 2 TES searchers

Brett Reilly - http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22918425/detail.html

Brett Churchill - http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22918425/detail.html
Thank you Sunny

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: October 22, 2010, 02:23:51 PM »

Good Morning trim!! 

Hey Sunny.   

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: October 22, 2010, 02:53:05 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/25462199/index.html

From the report on wftv, they act like no charges will be filed. I will NEVER understand why so many things like this get shoved under the rug. It doesn't seem to matter what tricks the defense gets accused of, nothing happens. I give up.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: October 22, 2010, 02:59:15 PM »

Yes, if he designates here as a "material witness" the police will pick her up and deliver her.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: October 22, 2010, 03:11:54 PM »

The point I am making is that Fla has no standing to arrest her for anything in NJ, it does not cross state lines.

They must first petition the court and in effect extradite her. She would be a flaming imbecile if she does that.

Maybe Jeremiah Lyons is on her stoop right now.
B

I am not sure on this but if a contempt of court warrant is issued, it goes out on a BOLO and she will be picked up in her state. Those are not just state wide (ex: child support contempt orders) The other alternative is for the judge to declare her a material witness in a murder case and I believe the feds will pick her up on that one.  I have a call into my brother to find out, but I have seen the material witness one used in this state to pick up people from other states. Most states have reciprocal agreements on judge's orders to provide a person when there is a court order.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.