April 28, 2024, 12:06:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #21 9/26/10 - 11/3/2010  (Read 369746 times)
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #3320 on: October 28, 2010, 09:41:38 PM »

Brandi, thank you so much for the artwork for Toni.
I ended up making a quick trip out of town to help my sister w/ a few things.  Her son (my godson) is coming home after 11 years as an army medic and she wanted help planning an open house for Veteran's day...............so I will be here till Monday afternoon then back for the 'do'.
she is so happy and excited.
I can't figure out how to copy the pic to Toni's thread, but will work on it tomorrow.
Thank you again and again.
Tol
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3321 on: October 28, 2010, 09:50:38 PM »

Brandi, thank you so much for the artwork for Toni.
I ended up making a quick trip out of town to help my sister w/ a few things.  Her son (my godson) is coming home after 11 years as an army medic and she wanted help planning an open house for Veteran's day...............so I will be here till Monday afternoon then back for the 'do'.
she is so happy and excited.
I can't figure out how to copy the pic to Toni's thread, but will work on it tomorrow.
Thank you again and again.
Tol

I'll post it over there Wink

I'll  teach you later how to do it.

an angelic monkey

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #3322 on: October 29, 2010, 01:10:46 AM »

My heart is feeling so heavy tonight. So many, too many babies abused , killed, not loved by those who were given such a precious gift. 

Thinking of Kyron, Zahra, Haleigh, Cayleee....sooooo many!  Another tonight that I saw, shook her baby to death because he was interrupting her Facebook game!   ARGH!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39896533/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts

I will never be able to comprehend the evil in some...maybe it is better I do not. Self preservation I guess. I just want to reach out and gather all those hurting little ones and love on 'em.

Guess I'll be going to bed. Praying God will watch over them and those who we trust to avenge them and bring justice. Thinking of those searching for Zahra also...how it must tear them up, God bless them and keep them strong.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3323 on: October 29, 2010, 01:11:57 AM »

Hi Monkeys, busy day at work, stupid Rangers game. Trying to catch up. Love the new graphic you made for the Rangers Brandi and love that big baby Ranger fan. Happy Birthday Tevye, sorry I didn't get to tell you this morning. After reading some posts about pitbulls and Zahra, I can't read anymore. I have to take Josef outside for his walk. He made me take him out in the 3rd inning last night and that isn't going to happen tonight.  So if I don't see you guys tonight, GO RANGERS.... I love it that loads of Monkeys are rooting for them.  an angelic monkey I am so tired and whooped. I need a vacation instead of everyone else taking one at work. Love you monks!!!  an angelic monkey

Maybe the Rangers are tired too        ...they can still do it! GO GO GO!!!   

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3324 on: October 29, 2010, 01:20:27 AM »

Heads up Texans...Mr Nana is delivering in Hidalgo, Alamo, and McAllen in the am...who knows where he goes from there.

If anybody hears of a big ape in a white semi on the loose, I could use a heads up!     Monkey Devil!

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3325 on: October 29, 2010, 01:26:13 AM »

Just found out that my friend went home to be with Jesus today. Thankfully her family was spared from having to make any decisions about life support.
Thanks to those of you who have kept Karen in your thoughts and prayers.  Carl(her husband) is doing well and at peace. He is more concerned for kids and g-kids. Please keep them in your prayers.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #3326 on: October 29, 2010, 01:48:30 AM »

Sad My house is so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Me the Music Monkey, the DJ.

My Deenie was admitted to the Urgent Care Hospital at 7pm tonight. She is very sick. She started having issues with her tummy on Tues Night.
Wednesday she was not eating, and was acting strange. Weds late afternoon she had the runs that went even further south .. turning for the worse, and then she when outside ate some grass..she threw up for the first time, the Grass she had just eaten. I made her some rice with chicken broth. Nope would not eat it.
Thursday She then went from having diarrhea to leaving puddles of brown fluids from her bottom in the house. Her not having any control.   
I thought if I went to the store and got her some " chicken" to mix with rice - she would eat it. I came home from the store and walked into the house. She looked at me and started vomiting blood.  I didn't even take a breath, I picked her up and took her to her Vet. The Vet about to close, did check her out and she was " Okay" at that time.

They said for me to take her to Urgent Care ER Vet - and that I did. Within the next 30 mins, driving to the ER and admitting her ..her little body was leaking blood from her bottom, her just standing ..and it was flowing out of her .. The Doc to ask me if Deenie had been near or possibly eaten Rat Poison !
They weighed her - she weighs exactly 9lbs 2oz - her's is a little girl.
So far I have called the vet 3 times, the last time just mins ago - they have determined it is not Rat Poison nor a toxin, she is still throwing up blood, and leaking blood from her bottom.
She is on a IV and they are watching her Red Blood count -it is way high 
Her White Blood Count is Normal ( thank you god)
Her Electrolytes are off - yet they are pumping her with fluids.

--
I am so upset. First I was told by her Vet clinic that I would need to take her to the Urgent Care facility. A no brainer. I knew my baby was very sick - What made me so upset on top of being upset - I was given an Amount of Estimate - this is what you may need to pay in order for Deenie to have medical care.

She the doc at Deenie's Vet clinic said to me - For her to have Medical treatment you may have to pay up to 1000.00 this evening.
I said/asked " You are telling me that I will have to give them $800.00 - 1000.00 this evening for her to have Medical Care - Up Front? The Vet said well let me call them back and you can speak with them. I talked to the gal @ Urgent Care and she said Yes, be prepared to pay up to 1000.00 tonight when you bring her in.

Within 15 mins of Deenie and I being in the Urgent Care facility - she was losing blood like .. I cannot even explain, it was flowing out of her bottom. 
At that moment they removed her from the exam room and took her away.
So I have worked it out with the Money Estimate ( I am stunned) - they told me by tomorrow it may be as much as $1600-1800 if ?  IF she is needing further care. That is not within the estimate. OMG

I spoke to the Doc when he told me to call at 11:00pm. He is very nice and very caring. He told me to call 20 times if I wished, that he was to be spending the night at the clinic. He told me to call him back at 12:30 that he would have more test results - for us to gauge Deenie's health.

He told me to call at 12:30 and I did. I have been speaking with and met with this gal " Denise" bringing Deenie in - her being so kind, so understanding and I swear she is part Monkey. I have talked to her 2 times already. I called at 12:30 and a woman answered. I asked is this Nicole who had been answering the phone prior and she said NO - I asked is this Denise ..she said no .. and she paused. As if I was playing " Name that Tune" I said I am calling to check on my Dog, who was brought in earlier, May I speak to Dr B or Denise. She said " Hold Please".  Mind you this clinic is tiny, little - not a major building. 

She comes back to me and was just a stone cold bioch - as if I was checking on my dry cleaning.  I asked to speak to the Doc and she says to me - actually he is in an Exam room right now. Her tone/lack of care/lack of empathy/lack of - maybe she doesn't realize her place nor her presence, She threw me in to that place that I had not encountered from any of the staff. She is lucky that she did not use that tone with me in person. I would gladly go over the counter, grab her by her scrubs and throw her around like a rag doll. Yes she pissed me off that much.

I said NO, he told me to call him back at 12:30 and I want to speak with him.  She says to me, well Deenie is still vomiting blood and bleeding with diarrhea. All I can do right now is suggest you call back in 30 mins or so. I stopped her and I asked her " What is Your Name" and she told me.
Dr. B is going to get a full report on his receptionist.
I understand if one was to come on shift and not know who I was, or what I was told - by the staff prior, that I was to call at 12:30 - for them not to know the seriousness for me to be able to speak with the Vet Doc. 

This Chic was totally oblivious to the fact, and talked to me like I was " bothering her" - for her not to consider MY DOG is in that Clinic = My Daughter
And I have been debited 1200.00 cash since 9pm.

I am calling again now - We will see what Mood little Ms. Receptionist is in .. if she goes there again with me ~ I don't think I will be able to contain myself.

Please Pray for my Deenie 
 K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3327 on: October 29, 2010, 02:08:39 AM »

Sad My house is so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Me the Music Monkey, the DJ.

My Deenie was admitted to the Urgent Care Hospital at 7pm tonight. She is very sick. She started having issues with her tummy on Tues Night.
Wednesday she was not eating, and was acting strange. Weds late afternoon she had the runs that went even further south .. turning for the worse, and then she when outside ate some grass..she threw up for the first time, the Grass she had just eaten. I made her some rice with chicken broth. Nope would not eat it.
Thursday She then went from having diarrhea to leaving puddles of brown fluids from her bottom in the house. Her not having any control.   
I thought if I went to the store and got her some " chicken" to mix with rice - she would eat it. I came home from the store and walked into the house. She looked at me and started vomiting blood.  I didn't even take a breath, I picked her up and took her to her Vet. The Vet about to close, did check her out and she was " Okay" at that time.

They said for me to take her to Urgent Care ER Vet - and that I did. Within the next 30 mins, driving to the ER and admitting her ..her little body was leaking blood from her bottom, her just standing ..and it was flowing out of her .. The Doc to ask me if Deenie had been near or possibly eaten Rat Poison !
So far I have called the vet 3 times, the last time just mins ago - they have determined it is not Rat Poison nor a toxin, she is still throwing up blood, and leaking blood from her bottom.

--
I am so upset. First I was told by her Vet clinic that I would need to take her to the Urgent Care facility. A no brainer. I knew my baby was very sick - What made me so upset on top of being upset - I was given an Amount of Estimate - this is what you may need to pay in order for Deenie to have medical care.

She the doc at Deenie's Vet clinic said to me - For her to have Medical treatment you may have to pay up to 1000.00 this evening.
I said/asked " You are telling me that I will have to give them $800.00 - 1000.00 this evening for her to have Medical Care - Up Front? The Vet said well let me call them back and you can speak with them. I talked to the gal @ Urgent Care and she said Yes, be prepared to pay up to 1000.00 tonight when you bring her in.

Within 15 mins of Deenie and I being in the Urgent Care facility - she was losing blood like .. I cannot even explain, it was flowing out of her bottom. 
So I have worked it out with the Money Estimate ( I am stunned) - they told me by tomorrow it may be as much as $1600-1800 if ?  IF she is needing further care. That is not within the estimate. OMG

I spoke to the Doc when he told me to call at 11:00pm. He is very nice and very caring. He told me to call 20 times if I wished, that he was to be spending the night at the clinic. He told me to call him back at 12:30 that he would have more test results - for us to gauge Deenie's health.

He told me to call at 12:30 and I did. I have been speaking with and met with this gal " Denise" bringing Deenie in - her being so kind, so understanding and I swear she is part Monkey. I have talked to her 2 times already. I called at 12:30 and a woman answered. I asked is this Nicole who had been answering the phone prior and she said NO - I asked is this Denise ..she said no .. and she paused. As if I was playing " Name that Tune" I said I am calling to check on my Dog, who was brought in earlier, May I speak to Dr B or Denise. She said " Hold Please".  Mind you this clinic is tiny, little - not a major building. 

She comes back to me and was just a stone cold bioch - as if I was checking on my dry cleaning.  I asked to speak to the Doc and she says to me - actually he is in an Exam room right now. Her tone/lack of care/lack of empathy/lack of - maybe she doesn't realize her place nor her presence, She threw me in to that place that I had not encountered from any of the staff. She is lucky that she did not use that tone with me in person. I would gladly go over the counter, grab her by her scrubs and throw her around like a rag doll. Yes she pissed me off that much.

I said NO, he told me to call him back at 12:30 and I want to speak with him.  She says to me, well Deenie is still vomiting blood and bleeding with diarrhea. All I can do right now is suggest you call back in 30 mins or so. I stopped her and I asked her " What is Your Name" and she told me.
I understand if one was to come on shift and not know who I was, or what I was told - by the staff prior, that I was to call at 12:30 - for them not to know the seriousness for me to be able to speak with the Vet Doc. 

This Chic was totally oblivious to the fact, and talked to me like I was " bothering her" - for her not to consider MY DOG is in that Clinic = My Daughter

I am calling again now - We will see what Mood little Ms. Receptionist is in .. if she goes there again with me ~ I don't think I will be able to contain myself.

K

Father God, I ask you right now to reach down and wrap up little Deenie in your arms. Bring her healing and no pain in Jesus name.

Mama Deenie, know that He cares for the smallest sparrow,and I know he is with little Deenie right now! I'll be keeping you both in my prayers. Healing for her, peace and comfort for you.

If you want, I will come and sock that nasty woman for you!  I can run pretty fast if I have to!   

Love ya!     

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #3328 on: October 29, 2010, 03:07:57 AM »

Nana, you made me laugh..that you can Sock " this Receptionist" and run fast ..

I just got off the phone with the ER Vet tech, we talked for almost 20 mins.  Her being a Fur-being unlike the receptionist that I spoke to - at 12:30.
Her name J, she said I was there with you when you brought Deenie in and I am still here. I knew who she was in face/hair - yet I didn't know her name at that moment.

She said that Deenie is still vomiting but not nearly in content. She said they took her outside and she was ok with it. That they put in her little " area" within her confinement adding some paper and a doggy bed - that she was digging and using her nose ..to flip the paper away. WHICH was to me like " instant relief" because she has always done that as a puppy till present - if she doesn't like or want something ..she uses her nose, like a pony or a donkey saying NO .. her little head/nose goes up and down ..make it go away.. her own trait.

She/Vet Tech J said too that she still has the runs, yet it is not in the spilling content of fluid loss. She is on the IV and she is at present sleeping, knocked out from being exhausted. That her red blood count is still high, it has dropped slightly. They are monitoring her. Because it is still very high.  They are watching her every moment. 
And she noted if anything comes up, we will call you at a moments notice.  I believe HER this Vet Tech J.

And I gave her a mindful of my thoughts on this receptionist - Who I found out is not a receptionist but is a Vet Tech. I told Ms. J that this person needs to " understand her position " - and if she doesn't get it by now - what her purpose is within an Urgent Care Animal Clinic, receiving calls at almost 1 am/ from a pet parent ( When the DOC says Call ME at 12:30 for an Update).. she will never get it. 

I made my complaint very blatant - I said this woman has a personality like a sxit sandwich. And Vet Tech J listened and never defended C - I said to her I am not going to bring this up to the Doc. I hope you can help me here.  I have no complaints what so ever so far, My child is in your hands. I was told to call and I did. I received a staff member on the phone - as if I was calling to check on my dry cleaning.   

She J said " I will handle it, and I will make your complaint heard, she said I promise" and I said I understand the office hierarchy.  Ms. J saying that Vet Tech C is very caring towards the animals not alluding to her lack of anything. I said Yah I get it, she is very intelligent and has no social skills what so ever .. and Ms. J  let out that laugh - ( not a laugh as in hah hah) but a laugh as " someone else agrees with me" 

Deenie is sleeping and I need to be sleeping too, but I can't. Why? Because I am her Mama. She is no different than my human child. If I saw my human child spilling blood from her mouth and bum ..  I would be in the hospital room with her.  Parked in a chair or pacing. That's what Mama's do.

I will update as soon as I hear anything.

My little Donkey Girl ~ Deenie

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3329 on: October 29, 2010, 03:51:15 AM »

Deenie, you would laugh harder if you could have seen me quaking in my boot(ie)s as I was typing! lol     
I must admit I am somewhat of a wimp, but threaten my kids or friends...watch out!

an angelic monkey   What an adorable little creature!  Little Donkey Girl!       How could you resist those eyes?

Glad to hear some improvement. I will check in before I go to work in the morning. I am up way too late!  Fortunately I do not work until 10 am and get off at 1 or so. Fridays are my short and late day...The others I go in at 5am...since it is now almost 1 am, that would be bad!

Continuing to pray for wisdom for the docs and miracles for your baby!

Nite...and try to sleep, she will need you healthy when she comes home!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3330 on: October 29, 2010, 04:03:07 AM »

Heads up Texans...Mr Nana is delivering in Hidalgo, Alamo, and McAllen in the am...who knows where he goes from there.

If anybody hears of a big ape in a white semi on the loose, I could use a heads up!     Monkey Devil!

Will do Nana

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3331 on: October 29, 2010, 04:05:17 AM »

Just found out that my friend went home to be with Jesus today. Thankfully her family was spared from having to make any decisions about life support.
Thanks to those of you who have kept Karen in your thoughts and prayers.  Carl(her husband) is doing well and at peace. He is more concerned for kids and g-kids. Please keep them in your prayers.

Prayers to your friend Karens family and friends.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3332 on: October 29, 2010, 04:17:10 AM »

Deenie I hope you are getting some rest. Prayers that your Deenie improves with each passing minute.  She is such a cutie. Hugs coming your way.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #3333 on: October 29, 2010, 04:18:53 AM »

Nana, I am very sorry for your loss of your friend.

For Karen and all who love her

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IxduIPzbdHg?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;amp;color2=0xfebd01" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/IxduIPzbdHg?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;amp;color2=0xfebd01</a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxduIPzbdHg

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #3334 on: October 29, 2010, 04:21:38 AM »

an angelic monkey Thank You for your love GE ~ Deenie is my world as I know it. 

I am going to bed now. I have the phone next to me, waiting .. in case.
I will add when I can .. back here to JSM's cage.
xoxo to All
K

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3335 on: October 29, 2010, 06:29:52 AM »

xoxo to All
K

Sending you monkey hugs and prayers for little Deenie.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3336 on: October 29, 2010, 06:30:57 AM »

Happy Friday!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3337 on: October 29, 2010, 08:24:52 AM »

xoxo to All
K
Deenie I am praying for your little donkey dog and for you.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3338 on: October 29, 2010, 09:42:00 AM »

Nana, I am very sorry for your loss of your friend.

For Karen and all who love her

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IxduIPzbdHg?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;amp;color2=0xfebd01" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/IxduIPzbdHg?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;amp;color2=0xfebd01</a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxduIPzbdHg

I am also  an angelic monkey  Prayers for the family, and prayers for little Deenie that she is okay  an angelic monkey Keep us updated.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3339 on: October 29, 2010, 09:56:43 AM »

--

What a horrible experience....I am afraid I would have gone to the clinic and ripped someone's throat out...I am sorry you and Deenie are going through this....prayers and good thoughts....please keep us posted.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.