March 28, 2024, 09:31:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman ~ dreams  (Read 72698 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2010, 12:32:18 AM »

Moosee,

Years ago I had a bf that lived on a huge " beautiful lot of land" over 14 acres. Most of it was dense trees etc.. and pure nature.

Yet he had within his property a huge huge man -made pond.

He made it himself, with help of friends that had heavy equipment to create it.  He then stocked it with Catfish.  It looked like a small lake literally. It had two long decks that were able to walk over the water. I would go out and feed the Catfish with pellets.

They had mouths so big, that I swear my entire fist would be puny compared.
They could smell you and see your shadow even before you threw one pellet.

They would swarm into a group and the water would darken - me noting where to throw the pellets. Fish Food and Kyron ..within my dream,  very strange yes. 
Your dream of bubbling water, would be of just that, the Catfish * their bubbles would stay just under the water line.. and they would wait for pellet to be thrown.. so they could be the first served and show themselves.. 

strange yes

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2010, 10:17:52 AM »

Hey, Deenie, I was just reading in the main thread and saw your post. I hope you are not considering leaving, because you are one of the monkeys who contributes the most to the topics.

Maybe I misunderstood.

I think that each person's perspective at looking at things can be refreshing and interesting to read, specially when it appears that there is nothing else to be said in a subject.

-------

Back to Kyron, the water theme is common in this and other forums I've read.

Maybe it's just common sense at work, because there are so many bodies of water in the area, and discarding in water would be more convenient because there is no digging, thus no evidence on clothing, shovels, etc... and less time.

Very Happy
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2010, 01:25:14 AM »

Thanks Klaas for that reminder!  an angelic monkey

So, a bit after I started having the Kyron dreams, I learned a good lesson from my mom. When I wake up from the dream, I write things down so that I don't forget them. I wake up a few times during the night and then look at my notes in the morning.

One of the dreams I had about Kyron, a specific name came through the dream, and I actually woke up saying the name out loud. I wrote it down, and thought, "who the heck is that"? I never even heard of the name before. The next morning I googled the name and it turned out to be a specialty dr. located in Portland, Or, and of course, with red hair.

One of the other dreams I had, which was 2 nights ago, was of the pic below, but it was live. Kyron kept waving at me saying, "I'm here, I'm here! Can't you see me?"

I'm not sure what they mean. It's only 2 of many that I've had. I've had a lot of dreams in my life that came true. At least 2 of them helped me save 2 peoples lives, both of them potential drowning victims. I don't know why this happens. It just happens.

With Kyron, these dreams are so emotional, sometimes I just wake up crying. 

Wow! Sassi, this is amazing!
The only good thing about Kyron going missing is we have all had a chance to "meet" him.  I know this sounds deranged.  But, he's not just any kid to me on the news anymore.  I feel like I met him last summer... 

I haven't really dreamed about him though. 

Good pointers from your mom on remembering dreams, I'm gonna try that tonight, who knows?  Maybe I'll see Kyron!

K. Cat.
 an angelic monkey

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2010, 01:32:07 AM »

June 16, 2010

I was thinking about Kyron.  I said, "Kyron, where are you?"

I got an image of a blue rubbermaid type container.

I posted this first at WS and then later at SM.

On July 14, Wyks posted this photo on SM.

It looks like it was on the Horman's porch.  I wonder if it's still there.  Sad

On July 29, late at night, I was in the shower, and I was thinking about Kyron.  Looking at all the photos of him was making me sad.  I said, "I'm sorry, Kyron!  Poor little guy!"  I got an image of his face, pale and scared.  He was shaking his head and shaking his finger back and forth like no, no, no.  I got words something like, "I didn't take the ring!  I didn't hide the ring!"  I think it was a ring, because he touched his finger, and I got an image of a circular object.  I posted it on SM just after midnight on July 30.

Strangely, on August 28, this photo of Terri, without a ring, was being discussed at SM.  I had forgotten about my image of Kyron until I saw this.  I don't know if the two things are related, but it was odd.

Wow... that is one HUGE rubber maid container.  I didn't know that made them that big!  Throughout the summer some other people were saying they had visions of this.  And... I just couldn't picture it.  But, I didn't know they came in this size.

I had a dream about skulls the night after the last search on SI.  But, I forgot it until I saw that quote from one of the searchers in the media:  "we're looking for bones".

Actually, in my dream?  I was surrounded by monkeys in my basement.  Someone was trying to break into my house upstairs.  I was trying to keep the monkeys quiet and lock the windows... when I stumbled into two human jaw bones.

Ugh. 

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2010, 01:34:42 AM »

Deenie! 

Will you still visit this cage? 

I'm sorry I've been neglecting y'all here...

I just don't feel ready to talk about this stuff yet.  But I'm very interested in everyone's experiences...
hope to continue reading...

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2010, 01:37:14 AM »

I had a dream of a similar guy, but the one in my dreams was taller, skinnier, dirty... like a homeless vagrant.

The one in my dream is at the bottom of a hill, with a similar winding road... in my dream he finds a black bag by the side of the road and it's something very scary to him.

(Moving this post to dreams thread-MuffyBee)

Moosey... how scary!  That would REALLY REALLY creep me out! 

Poor Kyron.  Though I really feel that if he has crossed over... his body is not important to him anymore... just to us. 

an angelic monkey

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2010, 11:19:42 AM »

Kokos Cat, I'm sorry about your skull dreams.  That must have been disturbing!  Sad

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2010, 05:21:15 PM »

Hey, Deenie, I was just reading in the main thread and saw your post. I hope you are not considering leaving, because you are one of the monkeys who contributes the most to the topics.

Maybe I misunderstood.

I think that each person's perspective at looking at things can be refreshing and interesting to read, specially when it appears that there is nothing else to be said in a subject.

-------

Back to Kyron, the water theme is common in this and other forums I've read.

Maybe it's just common sense at work, because there are so many bodies of water in the area, and discarding in water would be more convenient because there is no digging, thus no evidence on clothing, shovels, etc... and less time.

Very Happy

Moosee,

Possibly when I wrote that I was feeling a little insecure. I don't want to taint myself by coming off here " dream cage of Kyron" as " having some sort of magic capability" that I see things within my dreams - type of thing. You picked up on that. I can tell. 

I thank you for that, I really do appreciate the fact you did pick up on my thoughts.

All I know is what I do recall. Again I have always had very very vivid dreams - from my childhood up until present. I have even be told by my elders " when I mention something of my dreams" they say there is no way you would recall that ever ,, you were less than two years old type of thing, that it would be of mention that clearly I would not have known ..and yet I can see it as if it were plain as day - in my mind.

That and I have this built in magnetism when it comes to children and animals. They gravitate towards me and I have a keen sense with animals, that is unexplainable. I found out when I was in my late 20's, that my Great Great Grandmother was Cherokee Indian and lived on a reserve - I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.

With Kyron, his choice of Red Eyed Tree Frog and his dedication to learn about/share with others the Frog and it's habitat tells me ..that Kyron was a sensitive child as well. That he chose such a " Unique" Amphibian with special characteristics ..yet was a unknown to most and many.. Kyron felt he was like the Red Eyed Tree Frog himself, or he identified himself with the species of Frog.

http://www.honoluluzoo.org/Red-eyed_Tree_Frog.htm

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS:

The average size of Agalychnis callidryas is no more than three inches. The Red-eyed Tree Frog is usually an extremely bright green with cream and sky blue along the rib and groin area. The hands and feet are marked with a bright orange and are also lined with blue and cream. The most recognizable physical characteristic of Agalychnis callidryas are their bright red eyes.

Agalychnis callidryas has other adaptive features. The long limbs on these frogs are better suited for climbing than swimming. Another feature is the sucker pads on the end of each digit. These pads allow the frogs to stick to various objects and provides better traction on wet leaves and branches. Most of the frogs that are in the Hylidade family have a third eye lid called a nictitating membrane. The purpose of this membrane is to shield the frog's sensitive eyes from various dangers. The lid is often brightly colored and does not completely restrict it's vision.

DISTRIBUTION and HABITAT:

Agalychnis callidryas are found in the neotropical rainforest of central America. This species of frog is completely arboreal or tree dwelling and they are excellent jumpers. These frogs rarely descend to the ground and move in a very stealthy and deliberate manner. They are completely nocturnal.
--

Kyron's favorite song being Fireflies by Owl City which talks about

" Dreams and Being Scared - With knowing when I am asleep/or in another place- all is Safe, that I as a child have some control over what is or what isn't- as long as I dream, Capturing Childhood in a Jar, like Fireflies "   

http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/3530822107858786100/

lyrics and meanings of the song -added within comments of others - over 300 comments of Kyron's fave song.

Lyrics:

You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies
Lit up the world as I fell asleep
Because they'd fill the open air
And leave teardrops everywhere
You'd think me rude but I'd just stand and stare

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
Because everything is never as it seems

Because I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
As they tried to teach me how to dance
A foxtrot above my head
A sockhop beneath my bed
A disco ball is just hanging by a thread

When I fall asleep leave my door open just a crack
(Please take me away from here)
Because i feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep?

To ten million fireflies
I'm weird because I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell
But I'll know where several are
If my dreams get real bizarre
Because I saved a few and I keep them in a jar

Because my dreams are bursting at the seams
---
I add this video because it has lyrics on the screen

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rO3gg2cVfxg?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/rO3gg2cVfxg?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2010, 12:52:18 AM »

It is magic, Deenie!  Real magic! 

If you can find it, read a book by Paul Gallico called The Man Who Was Magic.  It is a wonderful book about real magic.  I've never liked magic shows, sleight-of-hand, any of that stuff!  David Copperfield isn't for me.  There's always a trick to it.  It's not real magic!

You can see things in your dreams.  You have a knowing beyond knowing.  You've got it going, girl!  Smile

I love that song Fireflies.  I understand why Kyron would love it!  Kyron knew there was real magic.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2010, 08:39:23 PM »

It is magic, Deenie!  Real magic! 

If you can find it, read a book by Paul Gallico called The Man Who Was Magic.  It is a wonderful book about real magic.  I've never liked magic shows, sleight-of-hand, any of that stuff!  David Copperfield isn't for me.  There's always a trick to it.  It's not real magic!

You can see things in your dreams.  You have a knowing beyond knowing.  You've got it going, girl!  Smile

I love that song Fireflies.  I understand why Kyron would love it!  Kyron knew there was real magic.

Koko I love " Kyron's Song" too. Its funny that you say you do not like Magic Shows - Me neither. Never have, never will.  No interest.
My imagination and all the years of feeling Deja Vu .. so many times its not even funny. Is more enough for me to handle.

I was dreaming about Kyron last night. And it was like a repeat and repeat - for I was in a dead sleep. 

I kept feeling or acknowledging " Twin Girls Age 9" That were either around Kyron or near him or something to do with him. Both girls with dark hair. Both very sweet and loving - yet not able to touch him or talk to him. But they certainly had/have interest in him.

I don't know, some of my dreams do not make sense even to me.

Then came a stack of money, was not huge as in amount $$ was a huge stack of money though of 1's, 5's  nothing above a 5.00 dollar bill. Was something to do with the lottery. And red paint /ink ? Not like paint in a can. But Red Markings on the money? inked spots?
( now me typing that, makes me think of blood money) whew..ugly.

Again I do not know. That is all I can recall.  The twins though were very clear and very strong in my dream.

Thinking of Kyron, Thank You all who type here, in Kyron's Dream cage.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2010, 08:43:33 PM »

Sorry I meant Clay Cat ~~ oh Throw in Koko Too - for my last Post.

I meant to say Clay Cat  an angelic monkey

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2010, 12:07:45 AM »

It's okay, Deenie!  That's an odd dream about the twin girls and the money.  Oddly, I got a dollar bill the other day with red paint on it! 

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2010, 12:15:01 AM »

Deenie, you are going to freak.  Read this.

http://www.ksat.com/news/25269290/detail.html

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2010, 12:25:37 AM »

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/news/local/Dad_of_drowned_twin_9-year-olds_dies.html

The father, too.

Deenie, the twins probably are with Kyron!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2010, 12:32:29 AM »

Deenie, you are going to freak.  Read this.

http://www.ksat.com/news/25269290/detail.html

Clay it may not make sense, but this is the first thing that grabbed my mind - reading the story of the two 9 yr old twins - I am at a loss for words. I can only pray that Kyron is safe where ever he is - I feel that I can express myself here, so this is my unique prose ~ within this feeling I feel Kyron is being carried and loved by Angels  ~ he is separate from us.  He is whole. He no longer fears or is frightened - but he is in a place that is incomplete and will be until he is found. He is floating between two worlds - he is a powerful child, all by himself - and he has a million people attached to his spirit - looking for him.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jL6vw5xI0Bg?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/jL6vw5xI0Bg?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2010, 12:36:06 AM »

Beautiful thoughts, Deenie!   an angelic monkey

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2010, 12:38:42 AM »

Clay I think we need to let him go ~ for him to be found. Does that make sense?

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2010, 01:09:20 AM »

It makes absolute sense, Deenie! 

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2010, 01:31:56 AM »

It makes absolute sense, Deenie! 

Good evening, My Monkey Friends!

Yes... I've felt for some time now that I needed to let him go.  That he has crossed over. 
Amazing dream and catch Deenie & CC!  Profound.

I'm sorry I haven't been very active on this thread.  I guess that's the reason why... I've been trying to pull away.

Thinking of you all, and wishing you well, though.

Good night, Dear Monkeys.  Bless you.

an angelic monkey

Koko's Cat 

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2010, 01:40:04 AM »

Bless you, too, Kokos Cat!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.