March 28, 2024, 05:35:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman ~ dreams  (Read 72692 times)
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2010, 02:12:16 AM »

http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sid=36856555af8f1f368d6cfe89fea39a31

This is the first part of this thread after Kyron went missing. It is continued several times throughout the summer.... It may be of interest....

an angelic monkey

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2010, 04:01:14 AM »

I say this in a soft voice

and that will only be understood by those who understand

"I think we need to let Kyron go  ~ so he can be free" 

So he can offer those searching for him guidance.

He can nudge ~ direct others ~ I am here, right here   

an angelic monkey

I think that Kyron needs love right now and nothing else.

Kyron's case is just as insane as - words to be misunderstood, towards Terri, who I don't have a clue of what to think , makes me question what really matters to Terri. Not until she proves different. And its been almost 4 months, since she made a public appearance for Kyron. Even then only to show a face, not to talk.

Maybe this song will make a matter of meaning - Since her life has been such of Opera. Terri's life on Queen ~ pity pity me please, everything I have attempted has failed.  Nothing really matters to me ~I beg of you to forgive me. Who is that one to forgive her?

Seems that Terri only feels she can stand as long as she has a support system to back her. Even if it's short lived. And treats her named friends the same/ back and forth/ teases them etc. Terri is a Fair Weathered Human Being within her personality.

Terri's personality in a nutshell - I have always been " a one singular" person - and if I do not choose to assimilate - its the others loss not mine.    Me Me Me ~ please someone recognize me. (( dang it again back to Melissa Huckaby))  .. I need to be recognized.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qLjttg3wgCw?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/qLjttg3wgCw?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

I believe she has a true love for Kiara and James, and she felt that Kyron was a child with options. That may have been planned out to be, at first one thing,  and it turned out to be quite the opposite. Hense her lack of love for her own self, her own self empowerment.

Who was her weakest link and least to be considered in her life - Kyron - yet would exude the most " commotion" if he were to turn up missing ... again Melissa Huckaby Syndrome.

Melissa Huckaby serving Life without Parole - Sandra Cantu.
I believe that others were involved * within Sandra, but doubt it will ever be proven.
I still think MH deserves the needle/chair/ whatever works. Death so she can meet her own, that she so praises. Sorry for the offensive thoughts, they are of my own.

I think Terri and Melissa Huckaby share one thing in common - they are Martyrs
And found it to be working for the majority of their lives ..until something snapped, which led them to their victims - who were the sacrifices that represented everything they knew they could be IF, never would be loved as Because, never could possibly understand why their own Mothers gave them up. I think its very deep within psychology - Melissa was carted around and tossed from family member to husbands to ?? -

Her/MH own Mother stating after the conviction " we took her to many doctors, there was nothing wrong, even though she was cutting herself almost to the point of suicide, we never challanged the Doctors ..because Melissa said it was  " nothing". We didn't think anything of it. " Again Nothing really Matters to me"   

Terri being Adopted and focusing on that for her own reason.  A lack of bonding or a rebel yell of her own towards Kyron?   

Either way  Sandra and Kyron paying the price of two dysfunctional women - and families that let the warnings go wayside, that the (elephant in the room) became their normal after years - so it was not thought as " abnormal" it became OH that's just Mellisa or Oh that's just Terri

Shocked

Never for any of them to understand how abnormal their " labeled normal " was/is.

Very Sad and Telling. 

jmo 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2010, 11:43:41 PM »

I've been hoping to have a dream about Kyron, about where he is and how he is doing. But, it's been awhile since I had one of those dreams that is about someone missing.

Last night I did have one, but (not sure if writing it here would be the right place, but can't think of another thread)... it was about Anjelina Jolie. I think I had the dream because she has lots of children, and the comments and news of missing children are everywhere these days.

So, I dreamed she had been working and when she went to pick up her kids one was missing. She went nuts looking for her (daughter) and it took a long while to find her... it turned out at the end that one of her past babysitters had her.

One of my daughters looks like Anjelina... though mine doesn't have the huge lips or BIG paycheck that Anjelina has (or the cute boyfriend.) So, I told her to be careful, just in case. Of course, she tells me I'm crazy, but later she always remembers what I tell her and takes care.

Anyway, I was hoping (like everyone else) to somehow get a hint as to where would Kyron be, now that evidence and witnesses have not gotten anywhere in finding him.

I mean, it's helpless.

Now there's just the Kaine/Terri court feud, and though their shenanigans puts their names on the papers (and Kyron's along)... none of that is helping find Kyron.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2010, 02:53:31 PM »

You are so right, Itaryl!  None of the shenanigans are helping to find Kyron.

Where is Kyron?

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2011, 07:52:21 AM »

In Oct of 2010 I had to have a MRI done, I wasnt going to post this but something keeps pushing me to share this with you all. Everyone knows what a MRI is and if anyone ever had one they will tell you its very uncomfortable and loud sounds like jack hammers pounding around you.

Zahra had been reported missing a few days earlier.

As I was in the MRI trying to get my mind blank so I could get through it I had a vision or something, not sure what it was cause I have never had a dream while I was awake.

I saw 2 shadows standing over Zahra's bed, I knew they were EB and AB even though I could not see their faces or anything to tell me it was them.

They were beating Zahra with something I could see blood splatters on wall etc, I  saw Kyron walk to her bed took her hand and walk her to the door where a beautiful woman was standing, Zahra looked back at the bed and tears ran down her face, the beautiful woman took Zahra's hand smiled down to her and they began to float upwards with Kyron standing in Zahra's bedroom waving his hand to them. This was basically like watching a movie or something its hard to explain. But at that point in Oct I believe Kyron is alive due to him not joining the woman and Zahra. I knew if they found Zahra her body would be cut up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.