April 25, 2024, 06:47:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #32 10/02/10 - 10/07/10  (Read 194872 times)
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2010, 08:03:03 PM »

Is the street Mead?  I've been hearing Mead and Hooker.

Media is being directed to 7 and Arthur

Mead (sp?) is a 2 alarm fire with media being directed to 7-11 (hat tip to WS scanner chatter)

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2010, 08:05:02 PM »

TY,seemeatthebeach
and lazydog im a fishing monkey too

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2010, 08:06:20 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Kyron-searchers-comb-Sauvie-Island-104215589.html

Kyron searchers comb Sauvie Island

by Amanda Burden, KGW Staff

kgw.com

Posted on October 2, 2010 at 4:19 PM

PORTLAND -- The search for Kyron Horman continued Saturday on Sauvie Island.

All day, 160 search and rescue personnel from multiple jurisdictions combed farms and forest in the rural area. On A-T-V's, on horseback and with K-9 crews, the mostly-volunteer team said they would not give up until this case is resolved.

"They all have that mission," said Lt. Mary Lindstrand, spokesperson for the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office. "And that mission is to bring Kyron home. And that's what we are going to do."

Recently-developed information led investigators to conclude there were areas of Sauvie Island that needed to be examined--and in some cases, reexamined--in greater detail.

Lindstrand did not say exactly what evidence the crews were looking for. But she said they were not following up on any one new tip.

"We're being thorough, is what we're doing," she said.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2010, 08:06:51 PM »

pdx's    

The free Report:
She talked to a Columbia County sheriff (he does patrol out there normally)... he says searches are scattered all over the island.

She saw them at various places, off Reeder Rd incl on the beach, before nekkie beach (my interpretation..about between MP 10 & 11.. locals, this is near the public beach, where the berm is on your right & you have to climb the stairs to get over..)
She's seen lots of horse trailers & thinks there's lots of equine search, saw searchers using ATVs. Some fields have been cropped down already. Visual searching from roadway.
The local news will have good pics, she took some.
Overall impression: the search is not specific, not confined to one area, they are up, down and all around the main portion of the island.

dagnabit, she's going to call back later.. parking is a problem out there and she didn't want to invade the SAR base but someone just came along on foot?
Anyway, hopefully that answers some Qs.

Oh, I told her what Mary L from MSCO said about this search not being started because of specific tips but because they want to be thorough and she says it tracks for her. It's just too all over the place.   (PDX's post from WS, she relayed what a local who is on the scene reported.)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2010, 08:15:22 PM »

Is the street Mead?  I've been hearing Mead and Hooker.

Media is being directed to 7 and Arthur

Mead (sp?) is a 2 alarm fire with media being directed to 7-11 (hat tip to WS scanner chatter)

Thank you for clarification, Nicu!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2010, 08:21:21 PM »

pdx's    

The free Report:
She talked to a Columbia County sheriff (he does patrol out there normally)... he says searches are scattered all over the island.

She saw them at various places, off Reeder Rd incl on the beach, before nekkie beach (my interpretation..about between MP 10 & 11.. locals, this is near the public beach, where the berm is on your right & you have to climb the stairs to get over..)
She's seen lots of horse trailers & thinks there's lots of equine search, saw searchers using ATVs. Some fields have been cropped down already. Visual searching from roadway.
Overall impression: the search is not specific, not confined to one area, they are up, down and all around the main portion of the island.

dagnabit, she's going to call back later.. parking is a problem out there and she didn't want to invade the SAR base but someone just came along on foot?

Oh, I told her what Mary L from MSCO said about this search not being started because of specific tips but because they want to be thorough and she says it tracks for her. It's just too all over the place.   (PDX's post from WS, she relayed what a local who is on the scene reported.)

nice TY, still daylite there, wondering if they are still searching

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2010, 08:22:31 PM »

Don't know if they are still searching.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2010, 08:29:08 PM »

pdx's    

The free Report:

I was wondering too. Just looked up sunset in Portland ...

6:48pm Saturday (PDT) - Sunset in Portland, OR
1 hour 21 minutes from now

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2010, 08:33:08 PM »

oh lordy, I have been listening to the police scanner for awhile now..
I would not want to be a police officer ...
Good Evening Monkeys,

Lazy Dog since your right there in the local area. I have a site for you.
I have poked around it, but since I have no clue what roads are what ..
From Colombia County Sheriffs page: http://www.co.columbia.or.us/sheriff/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57&Itemid=66

They offer this site for anyone who wants to inquire of local/state/us reported crimes.
Search site: http://www.crimereports.com/
It says on the Sheriff's site to enter this into to Crime Reports Search Query: Columbia County, Oregon

You can choose the dates and types of crimes and or even map out RSO's.

I grabbed one of the streets that NoRose mentioned: Mountain Dale Road Portland.
Omg the RSO's in the remote area ( I guessing within 100 miles) are countless 
They pop up with a little orange square, it was like watching Popcorn popping .. so many of them..I literally cannot read the map. Lazy Dog, I thought since you live right there, and are familiar with the roads maybe you could dig something up from this site. www.crimereports.com

This is the link of who is currently a Inmate in Columbia County
http://www.co.columbia.or.us/sheriff/inmates/printerFriendly.php
It is up to date as of bookings 10/1/2010

--
NW Mill Road Portland Real Estate, for those who would like to see the house boats.
I found this one that is " For Sale" on NW Mill Road. The Land surrounding is just Beautiful.
http://vow.prudentialproperties.com/Details/Start.aspx?PropId=053R010027739&MId=053&AId=OR023&ph=4TRwG0gdRkMA0iuqffejZGyFqz5kvuRFn8amq8uL2XLIJ3RkgY9p6W3uMZF74jWhuDXmUqoy6%2B4%3D&VIP=ClassGoogle&syndication=true

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2010, 08:35:18 PM »

pdx's    

The free Report:

We are supposed to have decent weather again tomorrow. Maybe they will continue searching tomorrow.  That's if they don't find anything today. It's a shame we have an awesome mounted posse out here in our county but apparently our local Sheriff's office isn't participating in any of this. We should be able to help considering there is a portion of SI that is inside the border of Columbia County.

Please let them find the info they are searching for.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2010, 08:43:06 PM »

pdx's    

The free Report:

Nekkie Beach probably = naked beach. Collins beach is clothing optional on island. 

http://www.orcoba.org/wst_page5.html

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2010, 08:50:05 PM »

Supposedly can keep updated on the search efforts here:
http://search.katu.com/default.aspx?ct=r&q=%22kyron+horman%22

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2010, 08:50:49 PM »

Is everyone still over on the naked beach site?

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2010, 08:52:16 PM »

Is everyone still over on the naked beach site?

Well, I've been "hanging out" here all day.  Must go and bee productive.  Will catch you monkeys later.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2010, 08:54:02 PM »

Wow, all the RSO, and those houseboats, I've never seen houseboats like that before, really nice.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2010, 08:54:46 PM »

latest vid on search
http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Kyron-searchers-comb-Sauvie-Island-104215589.html

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2010, 09:05:20 PM »

for the locals in portland
http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/images/news/2010-09/1276/38648/MCSO_SAR_PressRelease.pdf

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2010, 09:05:27 PM »

Wow, thanks so much, CW!

Sure wish they would have done this sooner... 

Still, better late than never...

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2010, 09:08:38 PM »

Wow, all the RSO, and those houseboats, I've never seen houseboats like that before, really nice.

Hi Rose,

Where were you looking?  Was this a video?

Thanks!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2010, 09:09:35 PM »

Hi Rose,
I know omg the amount of RSO's .. its crazy ...
I was looking on this site, I pulled up Portland, OR
http://www.familywatchdog.us/ShowMap.asp?frm=0

Which I know this site is not completely reliable. Because they rely on States to provide the information. Some States do not offer up their RSO's information. 

Portland pulled up 154 registered and 57 non-mappable RSO's

If they are not mappable How do they know where they are at? ( They don't) yet their photo's are shown and so is their convictions.

You can view them by map or go to list and it will show " names and last registered address"
Man, there are some wicked dudes on this site. Many Felons. Some ppl are the list for things such as peeing in public that type of offense/on SO sites. The ones that I looked at are all " many charges" all felony's of what ever your imagination doesn't want to know. Some with a list long of felony's from different years ..and yet they are still living free in society.

There is a little mobile home park that seems to be a clutch of SO's. All older men. Quite a few men have this same address with their " # " of their mobile home listed. Some with some pretty heinous charges..which Is why I do not understand why they are able to roam free. 
6415 NE KILLINGSWORTH ST PORTLAND, OR 97218 - ugh.

disturbing beyond belief

--
The house boat is very Beautiful isn't it .. I never knew the looked like that either.
When I think of house boat. I think of a boat that is "Livable" Not an actual house on water.
We do not have such " house boats" in Metro Detroit.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.