March 28, 2024, 09:33:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Absentee Ballots - Stealing Elections? Bidens Guarantee?  (Read 1285 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 27, 2010, 07:24:29 AM »

Iowans are allowed to request absentee ballots and cast them between Sept. 23 and Nov. 1. According to figures released on Friday, more than 69,000 absentee ballots have been requested so far.

In general, fewer people vote in midterm elections than during the presidential elections, but both parties said this election will be crucial in determining the political future of Iowa.

"(It will determine) if we're going to continue to move forward with Gov. (Chet) Culver and Democrats in the Legislature and the progress we've made, or (if we'll) go backward to some of the policies we've seen before," Sterzenbach said.

more here - http://www.kcci.com/r/25153190/detail.html

Will future elections be decided by absentee 'mail order' ballots?  How many of those ballots go to real people?

In Wisconsin an effort to clean up the voter database identified thousands of voters with discrepancies in their records.  Were they removed from the rolls?  No.

How many of those names vote absentee or mail order?  How many are real people?

Will mysterious absentee voters determine our future?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 07:37:05 AM »

For some reason, the DOJ doesn't seem interested in ensuring that the military gets to vote.  Just give states a 'waiver'...

How many military votes didn't get counted in the 2008 election?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.