April 19, 2024, 06:05:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Working The Numbers To Detect Voter Fraud  (Read 2586 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 27, 2010, 09:13:29 AM »

How simple is it to work the numbers and find voter fraud?   Run a few queries?

"Citizens' Group Helps Uncover Alleged Rampant Voter Fraud in Houston"

Like most voter watchdog groups, she said, her group started small. They decided to investigate voting fraud in general, not just at the polling places, and at first they weren't even sure what to look for -- and where to look for it.

“The first thing we started to do was look at houses with more than six voters in them" Engelbrecht said, because those houses were the most likely to have fraudulent registrations attached to them. "Most voting districts had 1,800 if they were Republican and 2,400 of these houses if they were Democratic . . .

"But we came across one with 24,000, and that was where we started looking."

"It had nothing to do with politics. It was just the numbers.”

“Vacant lots had several voters registered on them. An eight-bed halfway house had more than 40 voters registered at its address,” Engelbrecht said. “We then decided to look at who was registering the voters."

Most of the findings focused on a group called Houston Votes, a voter registration group headed by Sean Caddle, who also works for the Service Employees  International Union. Among the findings were that only 1,793 of the 25,000 registrations the group submitted appeared to be valid.

The other registrations included one of a woman who registered six times in the same day; registrations of non-citizens; so many applications from one Houston Voters collector in one day that it was deemed to be beyond human capability; and 1,597 registrations that named the same person multiple times, often with different signatures.

In Wisconsin they found thousands of voters that had mismatched information. 

I wonder how many addresses there are with 6 or more registered voters?  Vacant lots?

"The integrity of the voting rolls in Harris County, Texas, appears to be under an organized and systematic attack by the group operating under the name Houston Votes," the Harris voter registrar, Leo Vasquez, charged as he passed on the documentation to the district attorney. A spokesman for the DA's office declined to discuss the case. And a spokesman for Vasquez said that the DA has asked them to refrain from commenting on the case.

I wonder how many large cities and counties in the US are under attack?

read more here - http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09/23/voter-fraud-houston-tea-party-truethevote-texas/

How easy would it be to run some queries and find suspicious addresses?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 09:15:52 AM »

If Eric Holder's DOJ can 'work the numbers' to find discrimination in AIG's loan data and make payments to African Americans, what could they do to find voter fraud?

Any chance they'll work the numbers to ensure honest elections and stamp out vote fraud?  Registration fraud?

Work for Main Street and not Washington's entrenched special interests?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.