March 28, 2024, 05:11:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #57 12/17/10 - 4/17/11  (Read 308582 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: February 20, 2011, 12:35:32 PM »

Sister I have been checking the prayer thread for your update on Connie's volunteer work and saw your remarks.  Thank you for sharing.  Connie is truly an inspiration as she continues her own work towards recovery and her willingness and spirit to give what she can to others!   Bless her heart, and a big heart she has!
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: February 20, 2011, 12:54:05 PM »

Sister I have been checking the prayer thread for your update on Connie's volunteer work and saw your remarks.  Thank you for sharing.  Connie is truly an inspiration as she continues her own work towards recovery and her willingness and spirit to give what she can to others!   Bless her heart, and a big heart she has!
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #602 on: February 20, 2011, 03:08:39 PM »

I'm trying not to post the actual video, but if you need a little lift or foot tap, this works great for me!!   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dBNb0aIGOU
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: February 20, 2011, 04:45:10 PM »

I'm trying not to post the actual video, but if you need a little lift or foot tap, this works great for me!!   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dBNb0aIGOU

I watched this on the Grammies, it was so awesome!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: February 20, 2011, 08:25:36 PM »

O/T I started a special "get well" thread for 2NJ.  We still don't know what's wrong but we have tried calling and emailing and no answer.  I'm assuming that she's in the hospital.  I have her address so if people want to leave get well wishes for her I'll print them out and send to her home in a card.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9480.0
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: February 20, 2011, 08:36:03 PM »

Hi, Klass   

Thank you for approving my registration.   

I'm sorry to hear that 2NJ might be ill and that you have been unable to contact her.  Have you tried to contact our member, Sharon, from Florida.  It was a while ago, but didn't they meet at a wedding reception?  Maybe they have kept in touch or even exchanged telephone numbers?  A candle was lit today for Natalee by S in Florida.  Hope this help.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: February 20, 2011, 08:38:20 PM »

Thanks Grace-Land. 

We have 2NJ's phone number but nobody is answering.   
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: February 20, 2011, 10:11:57 PM »

Here is the newest member of our family.  It's all my sisters fault.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: February 20, 2011, 10:15:22 PM »

How cute!! Your new doggie looks like a little bear cub.  BTW, beautiful markings.  Your pup has headlights 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #609 on: February 21, 2011, 12:31:08 AM »

Congrats on the new addition San!   

It's sooooo cute!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #610 on: February 21, 2011, 04:45:23 AM »

OMG!!! He's/She's a baby ball of fur!!! How cute and cuddly!! What do your other dogs think of the baby??  San, tell us what you've named her/him?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: February 21, 2011, 08:37:10 AM »

San.   What a beautiful dog...what kind is it?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: February 21, 2011, 09:59:11 AM »

OMG!!! He's/She's a baby ball of fur!!! How cute and cuddly!! What do your other dogs think of the baby??  San, tell us what you've named her/him?

Thank you everyone.  She is so cute.  We named her Ruby.

The other dogs don't like her.  She wants to play with them so bad and they ignore her and we feel bad.  It's like when there is a new kid in your class and no one talks to them.

This morning two dogs were outside playing and we had Ruby up here with my older dog.  They were near the food bowl and all of a sudden the older one bit her.  She started screaming and we didn't know what happened.  I got so nervous because I could find out what happened.  I told my sister to take her down to my other sisters area and while she was still screaming I heard my other two dogs outside and the boy dog was howling.  They were at the door because they knew something happened.  I let them in and the one dog ran over to Ruby to see what happened.

Make a long story short Ruby's tooth went into her skin and it was stuck there and that's why she was screaming.  My sister saw what happened and took it out and she was ok and playing all around.

I feel bad for Ruby because she wants to play with the other dogs so bad and she runs all around the house with them.  I am hoping they will warm up to her or we will just have to wait until Ruby gets a little older.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: February 21, 2011, 10:00:19 AM »

Hi Cookie, it's an Australian Shepherd.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: February 21, 2011, 10:09:15 AM »

How big will Ruby get . . . she is beautiful!

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: February 21, 2011, 10:28:57 AM »

San my sister had a blue merle Aussie and she was the smartest dog . You could literally see her think things through and find a solution. She was a southern gal so had to have a double name...Misty Blue

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: February 21, 2011, 10:35:00 AM »

How big will Ruby get . . . she is beautiful!

My guess is that Ruby would probably be about 45 lbs.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: February 21, 2011, 10:40:26 AM »

San my sister had a blue merle Aussie and she was the smartest dog . You could literally see her think things through and find a solution. She was a southern gal so had to have a double name...Misty Blue

4Donks I have two other Aussies.  One is a Blue Merle.  They are the smartest dogs I've ever seen.  Below is a video I took at Christmas.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: February 21, 2011, 12:25:20 PM »

Thanks Grace-Land. 

We have 2NJ's phone number but nobody is answering.   

Klaas

Considering NOBODY is answering ... I would like to think that the entire family has taken a vacation or visiting out-of-town family/friends.

However ... one of 2NJ's last posts is concerning.  Were her words an underlying  attempt to share something with us.

2NJ ... Monkeys are concerned.

Janet

+++++

The Mom of my Son's Speech Therapist is in the ICU right now and is unresponsive.  My son's therapist has been a miracle for my son.  Her Mom, DH, needs a miracle right now.  Urgent prayers are needed for her.  Thank you!

Cub's therapist has no Dad or other family.  She has dedicated her life to her "children," my son included.  She is single and never misses helping a child with a test, project, etc. 

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

This has been on my mind since before a medical appointment I had this afternoon.  Prayers for your Cub's therapist & her Mother.        an angelic monkey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: February 21, 2011, 12:27:40 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.